Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me (31657 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Godada(m): 4:49am On Nov 20, 2021
Skyfornia:

What do you think boss?

You are right.

Having seen your full message.

How is Lagos?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by iramure(m): 5:08am On Nov 20, 2021
Guy please avoid her like plague, you will have heart attack if you go ahead and marry her. I'm talking from personal experience

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Truvelisback(m): 6:10am On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

We have discussed marriage plans and also introduced each other to our families hoping to give it a go ahead come 2022 by God's grace which I know she will be happy to settle with me but two days ago during my break time from work I checked my phone and as usual was about calling her then it occurred to me that this is what I do everyday from good morning to goodnight no calls from her except I call or chat first so I decided not to call or chat yet till now nothing from her.
She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.
U are not her choice, u are an option to her, yes. U are plan B, C or D to her. She has someone she is taking serious. She only kept u incase the person or those she have in mind disappoints her, she could switch over. So, don't just think or assume that u are No1 in her heart.

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by juniorstar(m): 6:23am On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

We have discussed marriage plans and also introduced each other to our families hoping to give it a go ahead come 2022 by God's grace which I know she will be happy to settle with me but two days ago during my break time from work I checked my phone and as usual was about calling her then it occurred to me that this is what I do everyday from good morning to goodnight no calls from her except I call or chat first so I decided not to call or chat yet till now nothing from her.
She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.
You are dating her..she is not dating you..cos the reverse its suppose to be the case!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Skyfornia(m): 6:23am On Nov 20, 2021
Godada:

You are right.

Having seen your full message.

How is Lagos?

Lagos is fine if you can tolerate the traffic and different types of Owo da boys
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Skyfornia(m): 6:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

You didn't picked context out of his word.
Read @bolded again;

Thank you Bola
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by juniorstar(m): 6:27am On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
If she doesn't call you call her, it as simple as that or you buy her airtime for her to call you, i personally can stay a month without calling anybody maybe she's that type of person.
Perfect example of a lady saying what they dont mean..biliv this shi at your own peril.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by NiceMen: 6:40am On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
If she doesn't call you call her, it as simple as that or you buy her airtime for her to call you, i personally can stay a month without calling anybody maybe she's that type of person.
It is always women giving the defensive reply because it is what they do.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by seanwilliam(m): 6:47am On Nov 20, 2021
I doubt if this can happen to me. As a man, if I pick my girl’s call , she’s always happy as if she wins lotto. Na she Dey do 80% of the calling tbh. I can ignore women messages and calls for days and I might return it later later in the night when I’m going to bed. I’m mostly busy during the day and I give less attention to them... they do complain this and most of them have threatened to leave. Lol like I give a fukc?
one thing is, the less attention you give a woman ( any type of woman) , the more she gets obsessed with you . The more attention you give the more she loses interest and respect for you.

Also give her the impression that you can do perfectly fine without her and let her know that you’re doing her a favor by Dating her not the other way round . Show her you have lots of options . Stop being clingy . Man up jare

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Godada(m): 6:48am On Nov 20, 2021
Skyfornia:

Lagos is fine if you can tolerate the traffic and different types of Owo da boys

You na rugged man. If you fit handle the stress of running business in Asaba.... You can handle anything, anywhere.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by daben1(m): 6:50am On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
..."or you by her airtime for her to call you", when will you people stop being childish? so before you call your boyfriend, he must be the one to send you the airtime or what rubbish did you write there?

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by NiceMen: 6:50am On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

She has been online on WhatsApp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.

Like most people have told you, she does not really like you or love you or have any feelings for you but just stringing you along because she does not really know how to tell you her mind.

I have been there and she would say she is busy or it is work or that she does not have time blah blah.... it is all bullshht because she would call her mum or sister or brother or friend every week... but you are the one that does not get that, despite all your investments.

What you should do is start shopping for another girl to replace her sharply... It is the only and not just one girl but have at least 4 girls on your reserve that you are chatting with, girls that do not mind even banging you.

Some cunning ladies will object to this but trust me, virtually every girl out there have a minimum of 2 guys on queue. A girl once told me she does not date new guys but guys from her contact.

Another thing is that once a girl does not love you, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, no matter what you do or say.

When a girl knows you are more invested in her, she would be reluctant to invest even the basic effort in that relationship and that is why should limit your own investment, no matter how much you love like her.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by daben1(m): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2021
NiceMen:
It is always women giving the defensive reply because it is what they do.
when it comes to issues like this on NL, I honestly skip their replies

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Skyfornia(m): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2021
Godada:

You na rugged man. If you fit handle the stress of running business in Asaba.... You can handle anything, anywhere.

Hahahaha...boss you know me too well. I don dey fear you grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Godada(m): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2021
Skyfornia:

Hahahaha...boss you know me too well. I don dey fear you grin

We are together.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by ikennamadu1(m): 7:05am On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:

Dust dey your brain
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by jesmond3945: 7:11am On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

go and hustle more and make money. That's the only language women understand.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Sonnobax15(m): 7:13am On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
But this ain't really right...If you truly love someone, you'll always call to check up on the person,even if it's once in a while self.......... There's nothing as good as a sound communication system in a relationship cheesy. E dey make am dey fresh on a stead cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by victooman: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

you don fvck am before self?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2021
victooman:
you don fvck am before self?
Yes my chairman grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by victooman: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Yes my chairman grin
detach yourself emotionally from this girl,, agree say she no be ur own, try get another babe,, dont spend a dime for her again, mute her WhatsApp status and go to Facebook and limit what you can see from her, l can bet with my life that the girl mind is somewhere else,and that is because you are too nice to her, that is how women are,, when she ever calls or try to get back dont get excited and lose guard focus on fvcking her, anytime u spend a dime on her make sure u collect first,, fvck her like a LovePeddler or else this girl emotionally drain u.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Skyfornia(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2021
Godada:

We are together.

Let me believe you
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 20, 2021
She doesn't miss you and what that simply means is you don't hold a special place in her heart. She probably has someone else she's missing.

Don't be fooled by all that plans and meeting of each others parents for marriage feferity. Maybe she just wants ( like the average Nigerian girl) to answer married and since you're the only one coming up with that proposal for now she decided to go with you but she's not really into you.

You are already beginning to have a glimpse of what your marriage will look like. So, you still have enough time to decide if that's what you really want or not.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2021
Mercychen:
She doesn't miss you and what that simply means is you don't hold a special place in her heart. She's probably has someone else she's missing.

Don't be fooled by all that plans and meeting of each others parents for marriage feferity. Maybe she just wants ( like the average Nigerian girl) to answer married and since you're the only one coming up with that proposal for now she decided to go with you but she's not really into you.

You are already beginning to have a glimpse of what your marriage will look like. So, you still have enough time to decide if that's what you really want or not.

Even till this moment she hasn't reached out to me and I also haven't. Make we dey look

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Even till this moment she hasn't reached out to me and I also haven't. Make we dey look

Imagine?? And you're here missing her.

You prolly made her believe it's your duty to do the calling. So she feels, when duty calls, you'll call. Hmm..

She's not a responsible fellow because on a good day, even if that's how she sees you ( Mr. caller) for someone who normally calls and has not called her till now, she's supposed to get worried and at least call to know why her "calling calling daddy" has not called her up till now but still it hasn't bothered her to do so?

What if something happened to you?what if you were kidnapped? ( God forbid) and you'll say you have someone who cares about you somewhere you want to marry? Hmmm .. my brother, .run o!

This a big danger sign.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by musa234(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

She knows you are too weak and the fact is she doesn't love you... If she does, no matter what,she will always try to check up on you... Wise up young man and show her that you can also do without her or without checking up on her... Let us only value those who value us... You deserve better bro.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2021
Wick3:

Sometimes you will write like a smart person, other times...

You sure you are not bipolar?

I'm surprised though

I reject Bipolar in Jesus name.

Come, take your time.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2021
Wick3:

The thing is, once I see certain regular monikers comment on front page I already know what to expect.
Like nwaamaikpe - Sarcasm
Slawomir - Well... Something related to bombing
Iyabe - Dumb posts
Explorer - intelligent posts
Righteousness - spiritual
Etc...

Then we have you. I can't really tell.
You juggle between iyabe and explorer

You see that pm you sent me?
Na there e go rust. tongue

Buzz off!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Wick3:

My point exactly.

Point ishi gi.

Just leave me alone!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.