Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,233 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me (31646 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by b03liberty(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
samdolad:

I have dated a lady with such attitude before and I decided not to call or text her, for weeks I received no call or text from her and that was how the relationship ended, she didn't bother calling to know if am alive or not, I just called one day and told her all her wrongs, she just said her mind was not even with me before.
Just imagine

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Dbrawllm0098(f): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
This is clearly causing you a lot of stress. I think you should end it for your own sake.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by uthlaw: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Cokahot:
They are all the same,even the one that calls u everyday will still call other guys after she drops . Dont be fooled by these fake ass puzzles, they ain't worth shi t . I had 2 like that,they don't call like weekly sef. Anytime I wan give better fuc k,na the. I dey call nd we go fuc k like pussy is hurting me. Right there and then her phone ring,I wasn't bugged. E get wetin u don do am,or do to am wey she never forgive u. I lived with my babe for 2 good years,I Bleep her almost every day and in the type that don't cum quic k .If she wakes up,she no go ask me how was your night,or even good morning. But she go take phone call diff ppl,dey ask how them take sleep,this,that. One nite that she over stepped her boundaries, around 10pm.When I gave her better beating ,hostel atmosphere change that nite.i ended it that day. Tho she called me like 3 weeks back,but I k ow say she wan fuc k. If u have fuc ked her more than 100 times,then u get problem. If u have only chopnher like 3 times,then u r looser. If u never chop am,u need sniper.
this this is the type of niggas we need,not the mumu pussy worshippers!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Solofresh2: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

We have discussed marriage plans and also introduced each other to our families hoping to give it a go ahead come 2022 by God's grace which I know she will be happy to settle with me but two days ago during my break time from work I checked my phone and as usual was about calling her then it occurred to me that this is what I do everyday from good morning to goodnight no calls from her except I call or chat first so I decided not to call or chat yet till now nothing from her.

She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.
You see this ladies you see around,they are selfish minded and they are real opportunists
When a woman loves you, you don't anybody to tell you that because, from her doings and behavior towards you, you will surely know.
I don't know what you are waiting for in a relationship like this than calling it quits
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by zinaunreal(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mr find another person before you regret

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by uthlaw: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
victooman:
detach yourself emotionally from this girl,, agree say she no be ur own, try get another babe,, dont spend a dime for her again, mute her WhatsApp status and go to Facebook and limit what you can see from her, l can bet with my life that the girl mind is somewhere else,and that is because you are too nice to her, that is how women are,, when she ever calls or try to get back dont get excited and lose guard focus on fvcking her, anytime u spend a dime on her make sure u collect first,, fvck her like a LovePeddler or else this girl emotionally drain u.
see the real men here...no b those nonsense simp!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by uthlaw: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
verybadmouth:

Man, this doesn't mean she is not yours. I guess you are not the jovial type. You need to engage her in discussions that will make her long for you. Do you make her laff? How's your intimacy? Have you fkuced her already? If you have not, you're on a long thing o.
your mouth is very bad with this rubish you write!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by uthlaw: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
It's naturally for women to behave that way. He should be the first to chat her up. We women feel special that way.
who special help!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by lexy2014: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
If she doesn't call you call her, it as simple as that or you buy her airtime for her to call you, i personally can stay a month without calling anybody maybe she's that type of person.

If u want someone to call u, do u buy credit for d person?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by peter8535: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
Why do you have a problem with my moniker? did i tell you i'm a princess, that aside, back to your question, women are not heartless we are just smarter and wiser now, as a man it is his duty to call her,or buy her airtime for her to call him if he so much craves for her call.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by peter8535: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
Why do you have a problem with my moniker? did i tell you i'm a princess, that aside, back to your question, women are not heartless we are just smarter and wiser now, as a man it is his duty to call her,or buy her airtime for her to call him if he so much craves for her call.
will u keep kwayt
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Bigpapi: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

We have discussed marriage plans and also introduced each other to our families hoping to give it a go ahead come 2022 by God's grace which I know she will be happy to settle with me but two days ago during my break time from work I checked my phone and as usual was about calling her then it occurred to me that this is what I do everyday from good morning to goodnight no calls from her except I call or chat first so I decided not to call or chat yet till now nothing from her.

She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.

Most men just want to be mumu forever tufiakwa common toto
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by tiffanyfan(f): 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
sugarbeesmith:

You know deep down
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Zainabthegirl1(f): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sorry bro I know it hurts
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Anobella: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Do you know that I recharge her and also buy data for her? The same data package I use is what I buy for her angry

The gal day cap rubbish even if you no recharge am if she live u she suppose day calm u where we day c money call them na from sky d money fall u wat fan day prepare marriage she cin day do u like stranger.. thus kind women go day pray make u komot sef because op your presence day irritate am she is only keeping you as an option ....
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Sttk: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Really

But are you fucvvking her the right way and also paying much of her bills
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by lykwhoishe: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Do you know that I recharge her and also buy data for her? The same data package I use is what I buy for her angry
You are the Lover and pleaser in this Una union. If you're ready to continue that role without any bother then continue, accept it and don't complain cuz that's how it will remain. Reduce Ur level of involvement or @ least don't show it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by hardon1(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
If she doesn't call you call her, it as simple as that or you buy her airtime for her to call you, i personally can stay a month without calling anybody maybe she's that type of person.

Including your boyfriend or spouse?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Chydo63(m): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
[b][/b]
EkehPraise:

The bolded should be your next line of action, so she doesn't see you as a Simp!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by sugarbeesmith(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
tiffanyfan:

You know deep down
sorry I dont
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
Shut up. Just shut the fvck up!
Any girl that doesn't put effort into a relationship is not interested in that relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Atticusxsz(m): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
samdolad:

I have dated a lady with such attitude before and I decided not to call or text her, for weeks I received no call or text from her and that was how the relationship ended, she didn't bother calling to know if am alive or not, I just called one day and told her all her wrongs, she just said her mind was not even with me before.

Her audacity no be chaiz o. This one weak me.
Things dey occur, ah swear.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Oladapo3971(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Ihow does it concern me?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Karleb(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
The girl no love you. Simple!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by phenylalanine(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Maybe she's a introvert.

But if you are not comfortable with the relationship you can call it a day.
Hope u know this adage.... "No matter how a place is far, it is closer to somewhere'' even introvert talks well when d are closer to ppl d are free with or loved

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by onojaford(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mood11:
grin grin
You are dating her but she's not dating you.
Read the handwriting Bro,
Your babe has another boo.
Move on. If you eventually marry her you will be so alone and unhappy.

Take 100 naira buy Handkerchief you will need it when you see how effortlessly she will move on like you don't exist.
Op we all hope that you've swallowed this advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by afamaustin(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sorry bro he is calling someone that digs beta than u.is on well
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by ElPhoche(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Coming from a doctor like me, someone who loves you will always make time for you. My wife and I are busy people, but we always make time for each other, even before we got married. There are times that both of us have crazy schedules, but we still sneak in even a minute of a call.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Youngthug69(m): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Omo oba cool

Na dem,,, pussy ass niggar everywhere. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Coolgent(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bola146:
Marriage? It's better to be patience abeg, communication is 90% key to any good relationship and happy home, she is even lucky, she doesn't love you. At least she should be able to afford #100 credit to call or text. Please you are dating yourself. Find where your happiness with good communications are waiting for you.

Personally i don't like call...
infact i made this clear to my Gal back then. So if there's nothing very important she don't call, but we can chat at any convenient time.
We are married for morethan 6 years now without any issue.

People are different

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend / Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / My Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.