Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me (31642 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by donogaga(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bouncing2:
My guy rush go book a dozen of #100 handkerchief, u go NEED am.

E no easy to move on

No need for handkerchief. He should move on.

At the end of the day, he would realize that moving on is a blessing in disguise.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Dybala11(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Stargurl20:
She calls, you tag her for being too clingy. She no call, u complain. Confused gender.
Chai, hopefully your reply is just ordinary sarcasm from you. How would you feel if you're engaged to a man that doesn't even check up on you or ask for your welfare??

It's simple, the girl in question has no iota of feeling for him, no two ways about it.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by AvalonSpace(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Same as me. I don lock up where she dey.. I talked to get about it several times, na so so promise to improve I dey hear but nothing happened. Firstly, she came up with the excuse that her phone is bad. I gave her my phone on the spot. After few months, she also said the phone got spoilt. I gave her the phone I bought to replace the one she collected from me, and yet nothing happened. I just bone.. Till now she never called.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Michhy123(f): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

We have discussed marriage plans and also introduced each other to our families hoping to give it a go ahead come 2022 by God's grace which I know she will be happy to settle with me but two days ago during my break time from work I checked my phone and as usual was about calling her then it occurred to me that this is what I do everyday from good morning to goodnight no calls from her except I call or chat first so I decided not to call or chat yet till now nothing from her.

She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.

Guys wahala plenty, you call, they say you call too much, u no call ,they say you call....

Some of you are as confuse as some ladies as well.....

IAM here checking up on one person and he is seeing it like I'm disturbing him.... He his saying his use to relationship they talk once in 3 days and see once in 3 months even when they are in the same city....

What do you guys really want pl6
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by AvalonSpace(m): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Same as me. I don lock up where she dey.. I talked to her about it several times, na so so promise to improve I dey hear but nothing happened. Firstly, she came up with the excuse that her phone is bad. I gave her my phone on the spot. After few months, she also said the phone got spoilt. I gave her the phone I bought to replace the one she collected from me, and yet nothing happened. I just bone.. Till now she never called.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by julitoch: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Do you know that I recharge her and also buy data for her? The same data package I use is what I buy for her angry
You recharge for her yet she doesn't call, that's very bad, she's not into you, move on

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by jimcaddy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Exactly. When a girl isn't really feeling you, she will not call you. Girls don't know how to hide their feelings, no matter how hard they try. She is probably calling someone else she likes. Just bone her abeg. This is a major red flag.. from experience I'm talking..

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Michhy123(f): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
If she doesn't call you call her, it as simple as that or you buy her airtime for her to call you, i personally can stay a month without calling anybody maybe she's that type of person.
a
A
Nne is not someone you are into/ love abi I should say like......
There's no way you won't reciprocate.....

Even if na small
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Michhy123(f): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
AvalonSpace:
Same as me. I don lock up where she dey.. I talked to her about it several times, na so so promise to improve I dey hear but nothing happened. Firstly, she came up with the excuse that her phone is bad. I gave her my phone on the spot. After few months, she also said the phone got spoilt. I gave her the phone I bought to replace the one she collected from me, and yet nothing happened. I just bone.. Till now she never called.

She wasn't with you again oooo..... Shebi you guys are looking for fine face , big bum bum, big boobs.....
Classic babes....

Abeg make una deal with it ohh...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Jamesz12: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
There is no better way to paint this
Bros she is not into you. Ealier you press the quit botton the better for you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by revived: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Miyachi:

I dy always see this kind advice and it makes me wonder.

OP didn't mention that he is not financially buoyant or that his "hustle" is not paying.

Why do people think less of themselves or others because they're broke. This sort of mentality will only create problems down the way, because your self-worth is built upon material possessions. We've heard of multi-billion dollar empires collapsing and billionaires going bankrupt.

These things are ephemeral - enjoy them if you have but don't kill yourself hustling because you want to impress a human being like you. If someone doesn't love you when you're broke, I don't think they'll truly love you when you're rich - it'll just be a relationship of convenience.

The op is a young man
He should focus on what will pay his bills if relationship won't work for him rather than being distracted that might affect his day to day bread

And if he has attained a stage of comfort he should channel his energy to other things

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Kimdhayor: 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Don't get it twisted bro...she might be that type of a person u know that doesn't mean she didn't love huh, am having the same issues with my girlfriend as well but not as that of yours though . I make the calls most times and have actually complained about it with her that at least she supposed to be calling me too like am calling her. But when we are together we both play too much and i know she do love and even she's pregnant for me now self.. If she's not the type that always having a great time with you when both of you are together apart from this call of a issue my brother runnnnnnn but if she does you will change her little by little ok.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by donbabsaint(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
djevino:

Bro can you help me to do it?
he's a popular scammer on nl. Don't fall for his scam.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by sehin79(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
rom my experience in life.... everyone always see the red flag from the on set...young man marry some one that values the same thing with you...if you value calling.... marry someone that values that too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by oluplus(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
Why do you have a problem with my moniker? did i tell you i'm a princess, that aside, back to your question, women are not heartless we are just smarter and wiser now, as a man it is his duty to call her,or buy her airtime for her to call him if he so much craves for her call.

Please stop this. What is her own duty?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by modegai: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

We have discussed marriage plans and also introduced each other to our families hoping to give it a go ahead come 2022 by God's grace which I know she will be happy to settle with me but two days ago during my break time from work I checked my phone and as usual was about calling her then it occurred to me that this is what I do everyday from good morning to goodnight no calls from her except I call or chat first so I decided not to call or chat yet till now nothing from her.

She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.

Bros shes not into u. Move on
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Justkatty(f): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
kkonyeji:

I thought you're yet to get another man, but I was disappointed.
Lol
Don't worry you'll get someone better than me�

I actually met the person here.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Elidrisy20: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Maybe she's busy servicing her*** grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by sugarbeesmith(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
tiffanyfan:

How are you sure that her mind is no more in the relationship ?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by brizziedos(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
HRMK:
she told u that?
nop
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by AvalonSpace(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Michhy123:

She wasn't with you again oooo..... Shebi you guys are looking for fine face , big bum bum, big boobs.....
Classic babes....

Abeg make una deal with it ohh...
Lol.. That one pass me o
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by havigold(f): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=EkehPraise post=107780213]Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.[/quote

Sometimes I don't understand young men in this technological age.
When a woman calls and chat with you it will be term as " STALKING" in Nigerian English , when she does little it is term as " MEAN" ,if she doesn't it is term " CHEATING" ..
In this case I will not take sides with you , the lady has also called you at certain times previously .
Maybe she is not buyoant presently since we are in mid month....
CALM DOWN as the little boy that trended said ....
Wait till month end .... and see if it is the same ....
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by lomprico(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Good move! and if she does not call or text, she is not into you
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Zane2point4:

How is this even possible, what about the code whatsapp sends

It's not rocket science

A trial
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by b03liberty(m): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
aimmoney9:
Any girl that doesn't close her eyes while kissing you does not love you...
I dey always check.... grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Arieljay(f): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
It's so pathetic that you are just realizing this after two gadamn years,well,you know the saying"NEVER SAY NEVER,BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!!don't look back after dropping her,she ain't that into you,TAKE NO EXCUSES,FIND YOU A MUTUAL LOVE INTEREST AND THANK ME NOW!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by samdolad(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mood11:
grin grin
You are dating her but she's not dating you.
Read the handwriting Bro,
Your babe has another boo.
Move on. If you eventually marry her you will be so alone and unhappy.

Take 100 naira buy Handkerchief you will need it when you see how effortlessly she will move on like you don't exist.
I have dated a lady with such attitude before and I decided not to call or text her, for weeks I received no call or text from her and that was how the relationship ended, she didn't bother calling to know if am alive or not, I just called one day and told her all her wrongs, she just said her mind was not even with me before.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by samdolad(m): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Omihanifa:
Let me tell you the truth from personal experience, the girl doesn't love you. She's just catching cruise. When you no get bar again, or you can't meet up with her needs she will leave you and move on to the next tree way get enough bananas.

One of the easiest ways to even know if a girl is into you is through phone calls or chats. When you see a girl calling you repeatedly asking you if you don chop, good morning, good evening etc it simply shows she likes you.

As for this one that you say is your babe and she doesn't call you, you better dump her
how I wish I've known this earlier b4 wasting my time and money on a girl that did exactly what op is complaining about. when I stopped calling, the girl no even look back

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Prolific007(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
Why do you have a problem with my moniker? did i tell you i'm a princess, that aside, back to your question, women are not heartless we are just smarter and wiser now, as a man it is his duty to call her,or buy her airtime for her to call him if he so much craves for her call.

So what makes you think she's still call? Keep living in delusion thinking all women are right and all men are wrong.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by samdolad(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Maybe she's a introvert.

But if you are not comfortable with the relationship you can call it a day.
even if she's an introvert, she should be able to call or text when she didn't receive any call from someone that calls her everyday. na one person dey that relationship o, I dey talk from experience
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by AlphaStyles(m): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
This gurl no lyk u bro i was in this same situation last year until i decided that my mumu don do

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by samdolad(m): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
If she doesn't call you call her, it as simple as that or you buy her airtime for her to call you, i personally can stay a month without calling anybody maybe she's that type of person.
what if she still didn't call after buying the airtime? N100 airtime is not too much to call someone you claim to love. I would send weekly airtime and data to the lady I dated then, maybe she would change, my sister, the story na still d same

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. / University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend / My Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.