Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,179 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me (31644 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
If she doesn't call you call her, it as simple as that or you buy her airtime for her to call you, i personally can stay a month without calling anybody maybe she's that type of person.
I cant wait to have my hands around ur neck so I can squeeze

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by EBEk101(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2021
You are in a one man relationship guy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by agabaI23(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

We have discussed marriage plans and also introduced each other to our families hoping to give it a go ahead come 2022 by God's grace which I know she will be happy to settle with me but two days ago during my break time from work I checked my phone and as usual was about calling her then it occurred to me that this is what I do everyday from good morning to goodnight no calls from her except I call or chat first so I decided not to call or chat yet till now nothing from her.

She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.
Does she call other people?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Greenlight123: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2021
Call her
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by kkonyeji(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2021
Mood11:
grin grin
You are dating her but she's not dating you.
Read the handwriting Bro,
Your babe has another boo.
Move on. If you eventually marry her you will be so alone and unhappy.

Take 100 naira buy Handkerchief you will need it when you see how effortlessly she will move on like you don't exist.

OP, follow this advise...l mean every letter in it!

Leave her & move on for your health now & tomorrow.
Phone is supposed to be a 2-way traffic. Read inbtw the lines.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Omniman(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
If she doesn't call you call her, it as simple as that or you buy her airtime for her to call you, i personally can stay a month without calling anybody maybe she's that type of person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nonexisting: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2021
Where are all these simps coming out from? Don't they at least have fathers who raised them?

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

We have discussed marriage plans and also introduced each other to our families hoping to give it a go ahead come 2022 by God's grace which I know she will be happy to settle with me but two days ago during my break time from work I checked my phone and as usual was about calling her then it occurred to me that this is what I do everyday from good morning to goodnight no calls from her except I call or chat first so I decided not to call or chat yet till now nothing from her.

She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.
Watch as you loose a good girl with this.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by tyup(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Move on bro.... my mentor would say No one is busy, ur just not a priority for em

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by verybadmouth(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Man, this doesn't mean she is not yours. I guess you are not the jovial type. You need to engage her in discussions that will make her long for you. Do you make her laff? How's your intimacy? Have you fkuced her already? If you have not, you're on a long thing o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by femi4: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

You're dating yourself, you better break the fake relationship before you are thinking of marriage. It's funny how you could do this for 2yrs even in platonic friendship, it's not tolerated for over six months

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Vwoman200: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Watch as you loose a good girl with this.
Good girl?
Remind me of "good girl" qualities again
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Omoluabi16(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Very sad. She's just not into you. If she can't communicate and give you that attention, then move on already.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by tyup(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

ok so U wanto marry babe who dont call u & u dont tink u comitin sexual harasment...correct?.....brother I don meamnnnto sound rudes but somebody need to tie u to mango tree & flog the livvvvin daylight outter u!!(no oofense) angry

grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Collins4u1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
I don't personally call people because I don't like calls....I prefer you text me and I'll respond with speed of light.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by FutureIsFemale(f): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Vwoman200:

Good girl?
Remind me of "good girl" qualities again
It's naturally for women to behave that way. He should be the first to chat her up. We women feel special that way.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by tyup(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Stargurl20:
She calls, you tag her for being too clingy. She no call, u complain. Confused gender.

Shut up
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by kkonyeji(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:

...and u don't chat anybody too?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by arthurwillia(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Guy make sure you update us after Benching her oo
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Let me help you clone her WhatsApp messages delivered directly to your phone... From there you can know what's happening

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by skywalker240(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

You didn't picked context out of his word.
Read @bolded again;
He modified the post
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by sneak3(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

You are probably dating her and loving for two... If she's into you as well as you are into her she will always call or check up on u. This your situation only happens at early stage of wooing a lady,this isn't normal in a relationship that has span for 2yrs you said ? She's seeing another guy that she probably checks on every day...

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Achz(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Nonsense. See the kan topic u carry come dey disturb us for this Buhari regime. Oga face ur biz.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by SAD007(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
d juju don spoil ur eyes don clear, Thanksgiving for Church Tmrw oo, Rock for Jesus or Jumat day n Friday.
EkehPraise:

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by VlamesIffect(f): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
I love you is overrated.

She's not into you

Ditch sucj girls. Men focus on yourself & be greedy.

Girls Don't ever appreciate nice guys or loving partners.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by LordReed(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Just know you'll be doing the bulk of the work in keeping this relationship going and when you get married it'll even be more strenous.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Olayetan(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

This life just get as e be, same thing I'm facing with my current girl, tho, she's still in school doing law and in her 300level.

I made my decision to make her my biggest asset in life by making her comfortable and having a sound mind but our relationship lack so many things.

1, communication 0%
2, emotional attraction 0%
3, physical attraction 0%
4, sexual attraction -100%

She doesn't call me at all, and she doesn't message, she doesn't even startup conversation when we are together, she's the reasom why I'm currently in big debt cuz i had to secure a beautiful apartment for us so she can escape the maltreatment from her uncle's wife, i don't mostly stay at home but anytime i come home, she doesn't make me free her presence or my absence for too long.

I've invested so much in her but now, I'm beginning to think of letting her go while i stay single forever. No be everybody go feel this love.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by RuddyFusion(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mine is similar but not exactly the same.... communication is very important in a relationship ...it is the foundation and the building block of any relationship... So I noticed

- She wasn't communicating enough
- Not showing me affection or love
- Not just doing the basics....

So I talked about it with her, and also decided on my own to focus on my work/job and follow her the way I see her.....So I hold off and only calls or whatsapped when she did same

It was difficult at first because I love her sincerely, but I was able to cope and she too has improved in communication and other things but not enough for me to loose my guard.

See , your heart will always be where your treasure is, if she's into you, it will be clear no need guessing.

We are not suppose to manage either relationship talkless of marriage.

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by kkonyeji(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
Why do you have a problem with my moniker? did i tell you i'm a princess, that aside, back to your question, women are not heartless we are just smarter and wiser now, as a man it is his duty to call her,or buy her airtime for her to call him if he so much craves for her call.

U go wait taya.
OP sounds like a weak SIMP, If it's somebody like me she won't even have d opportunity to act the way she's acting to my nigga.

Bro, forget about her & moooove.
A girl who doesn't call, text or chat you is definitely being bleeped by another man who she's really into.

Don't mind this daughter of Eve I quoted, she calls, texts & chats her guys. She's a typical of "DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO"
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by DukeNija(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
Why do you have a problem with my moniker? did i tell you i'm a princess, that aside, back to your question, women are not heartless we are just smarter and wiser now, as a man it is his duty to call her,or buy her airtime for her to call him if he so much craves for her call.

You be fo.ooooo.l

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. / University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend / My Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.