Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money (15170 Views)

Infinix Note 12i Vs Infinix Note 11i - Don't Waste Money / Don't Waste Your MONEY!!!! Tecno Spark 8 Vs Tecno Spark 7 / Tech Ad Revenue Get Ur Money Without Referrals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by seanwilliam(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2021
ReactExpress:

Have you played games with ray tracing on a gaming PC? Omo that shit is rad!

The only reason I feel to get a console for gaming is because of their exclusives. I own a gaming beast of a laptop but still bought a PS5 because of God Of War Ragnarock and certain other exclusive games that you can only play on PS5 and nowhere else. Thought of getting an Xbox series x self because I thought their new games like forza 5 or halo wont be on PC but they are.

Gaming isn't your thing it seems like, I have a friend like that also. But maybe one day watch someone play adventure games like God of war, Horizon zero dawn, Ghost of Tsushima e.t.c. The stories in these games are captivating. There's even this game I got recently on my laptop, Life is Strange: True Colors. Its a totally story-driven on a level I havent seen so far. Its like watching a movie but you get to make decisions for the main character like what they say and do. It is certainly different but fun as well

Hmmm. U too like game. I no just find it interesting atall . Last year a nairalander friend dashed me ps3 slim cos him buy ps5, I gave it out too. U will only find two games on my phone , candy crush and simulator ; even that one self I get tired if I get stuck on a mission/stage grin I don’t have a single game on my laptop . Maybe one day , I might pick interest sha. It baffles me sometimes when I see people buying expensive gadget cos of some avatars grin

4 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by kkkossy(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2021
ReactExpress:

Don't be a fool. Didn't you read where I said gaming laptops or are dumb or just seasonally stupid? Because you mentioned PC doesn't mean I cant direct you to gaming laptops that are cheap and can handle heavy games at Ultra settings. Or is the ability to deduct lost on you? I told you the crux of the argument. So your rebuttal of getting a PS5 has nothing to do with the argument. FYI getting a gaming laptop is more cheaper than getting a mac and a PS5. And you cant play heavy games on your macbook because it can't, its not a matter of when I can get a console or gaming PC. You just can't period! Windows gaming laptops or PC are meant for both work and gaming. Convenience is the topic of discussion not if you can get a console. Do well to take your own advice and actually stop being dumb to read the crux of a discussion before making dumb comments

Your ignorance and inability to read is exhausting. I just don’t understand why I have to point the things I said out for you to even understand. oh I forgot! last I checked you’re still dumb as F**k.

I never derailed this thread in the first place, this was supposed to be an Iphone vs android thread. I only stated that I would rather game on a PS 5 or a gaming PC and not a laptop, be it windows or mac!! Is this too difficult to assimilate for you?! Pls go back and read my comments and stop yapping bullocks here.

You stated this topic is about convenience whereas it about Iphone and android( as always you don’t read), but since you brought the word “convenience” up, let talk about it—Please how is gaming on laptop and PC even more convenient than a PS5? The reason why people game on Laptop is cos it cheaper but it doesn’t give you the best gaming experience cos of lagging and overheating. A gaming PC (Desktop)is built for gaming and can withstand heat and doesn’t lag that was why I attached a sample in my last comment to soothing your confused brain. You are just here fighting with breeze. Go back and read my comments.

I love apple IPhones and Macbook, if you are pained go and hang yourself.

And lastly, If you think I will indulge you to a battle of words here, then you must be a phoney. This is my last piece to you. Will leave you to your element.

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2021
kkkossy:

Your ignorance and inability to read is exhausting. I just don’t understand why I have to point the things I said out for you to even understand. oh I forgot! last I checked you’re still dumb as F**k.

I never derailed this thread in the first place, this was supposed to be an Iphone vs android thread. I only stated that I would rather game on a PS 5 or a gaming PC and not a laptop, be it windows or mac!! Is this too difficult to assimilate for you?! Pls go back and read my comments and stop yapping bullocks here.

You stated this topic is about convenience whereas it about Iphone and android( as always you don’t read), but since you brought the word “convenience” up, let talk about it—Please how is gaming on laptop and PC even more convenient than a PS5? The reason why people game on Laptop is cos it cheaper but it doesn’t give you the best gaming experience cos of lagging and overheating. A gaming PC (Desktop)is built for gaming and can withstand heat and doesn’t lag that was why I attached a sample in my last comment to soothing your confused brain. You are just here fighting with breeze. Go back and read my comments.

And lastly, If you think I will indulge you to a battle of words here, then you must be a phoney. This is my last piece to you. Will leave you to your element.

grin grin grin

Reading Lord this is what you said

"All these android junkies talking about gaming on Macbook, if I need a game I go get a PS5 why will I be overheating my system just to play heavy games except it’s a customised gaming PC which is well over a million naira."

The "android junkies" as you put it were talking about gaming in terms on convience thats the point I am making. You sabi read but you can't deduce this simple fact that I have to literally spell it out for you grin. Your so dumb men that you dont even know what topic you are discussing on grin grin grin

Your third paragraph shows what an olodo you are. A massive one at that I have stated the convenience part twice on this thread. But your fog of a brain can't seem to take it in grin. Maybe I should put it in bold this time maybe it will help you.

"The guy who spoke about gaming wanted a pc for work and gaming also." This is what I said. Also read the post you quoted well

And here you are talking about pc heating and laptop heating as a response to convenience grin. Chai! You are just displaying your foolishness at this point.

Lol if you love iPhone and Macbook wetin concern me don't just spill thrash is the point! grin

Battle of words that you started by calling me dumb now I am giving you back the same energy you one run comot and call your generation phonies grin. If you can't bear the heat don't start the fire

Let me add I have a gaming laptop. And men they aren't cheaper than PS5 except you are talking about entry level gaming PC which will be stupid to compare with PS5 in the first place. Games don't lag on every gaming laptop and good gaming laptop dont overheat. Didnt I mention you can play modern day games on Ultra settings on a good gaming laptop? Do you even know what ultra settings is? Didnt I give you a minimum graphic card that can achieve this without lag? And here you are saying you sabi read grin. I need to beat your English teacher seriously, he nor try at all!

5 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2021
seanwilliam:

Hmmm. U too like game. I no just find it interesting atall . Last year a nairalander friend dashed me ps3 slim cos him buy ps5, I gave it out too. U will only find two games on my phone , candy crush and simulator ; even that one self I get tired if I get stuck on a mission/stage grin I don’t have a single game on my laptop . Maybe one day , I might pick interest sha. It baffles me sometimes when I see people buying expensive gadget cos of some avatars grin

grin grin

I love games oh. Na my weak point be that. These games companies can take my money anytime anyday. Them dey try e nor easy to make the kind of games they do. I doubt you will ever pick interest though and thats completely fine too we all have our various likes. The way many people like spending money at beer parlours and stuff. I prefer to spend mine on games.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by jikins(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2021
Violence everywhere grin grin grin
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by jikins(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2021
ReactExpress:

grin grin grin

"All these android junkies talking about gaming on Macbook, if I need a game I go get a PS5 why will I be overheating my system just to play heavy games except it’s a customised gaming PC which is well over a million naira."

The "android junkies" as you put it were talking about gaming in terms on convience thats the point I am making. You sabi read but you can't deduce this simple fact that I have to literally spell it out for you grin. Your so dumb men that you dont even know what topic you are discussing on grin grin grin

Your third paragraph shows what an olodo you are. A massive one at that I have stated the convenience part twice on this thread. But your fog of a brain can't seem to take it in grin. Maybe I should put it in bold this time maybe it will help you.

"The guy who spoke about gaming wanted a pc for work and gaming also." This is what I said. Also read the point you quoted well

And here you are talking about pc heating and laptop heating as a response to convenience grin. Chai! You are just displaying your foolishness at this point.

Lol if you love iPhone and Macbook wetin concern me don't just spill thrash is the point! grin

Battle of words that you started by calling me dumb now I am giving you back the same energy you one run comot and call your generation phonies grin. If you can't bear the heat don't start the fire

Let me add I have a gaming laptop. And men they aren't cheaper than PS5 except you are talking about entry level gaming PC which will be stupid to compare with PS5 in the first place. Games don't lag on every gaming laptop and good gaming laptop dont overheat. Didnt I mention you can play modern day games on Ultra settings on a good gaming laptop? Do you even know what ultra settings is? Didnt I give you a minimum graphic card that can achieve this without lag? And here you are saying you sabi read grin. I need to beat your English teacher seriously, he nor try at all!

You may not like beer but I dey own you one bottle. See finishing abeg! Chai!

3 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Mrluv(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2021
ReactExpress:

grin grin grin

"The guy who spoke about gaming wanted a pc for work and gaming also." This is what I said. Also read the post you quoted well

Bro i love game scatter and i am novice when it come to laptop. I do not even have money to buy flagship gaming laptop. what i the basic thing should i look out for when getting a gaming laptop that can play game decenting
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mrluv:
Bro i love game scatter and i am novice when it come to laptop. I do not even have money to buy flagship gaming laptop. what i the basic thing should i look out for when getting a gaming laptop that can play game decenting

Depends on your pocket and what type of games you want to play. But one of the most important things to look at for is the graphics card and the vram. 2gb vram graphics card won't cut it for modern games like red dead redemption 2 or God of war when it eventually comes to pc next year. If you really want to enjoy gaming the least you should go for is a laptop with 6gb of ram with nvidia 1660ti. Although lesser in performance you can also get decent gaming experience with nvidia 1060. There are guys on the technology market page that can give you good deals on this around 350 to 400K for London use. Be careful how you deal with them though nor go lose guard!

Theres also the 4gb vram of graphics cards like the 1650 and 1050. 1650 is marginally better but you might not be able to play newer games at their highest graphic settings which most times is Ultra. But you can play on medium and most times high settings note this is at 1080p resolution, so it should still be alright.

Then there are beasts with rtx 2060, even gtx 1080 extremely capable. lets not go into the 3000 series of nvidia graphics card those are just pure heaven on earth.

The cpu also matters in a way because two laptops might have the same graphics card but one performs better than the other this is due to the power of the cpu. There are also other stuff to consider like screen resolution, refresh rate, battery life, cooling system and the likes but generally, the graphics card should be the first thing you should be looking out for. You can also google more about it. I'll advise you don't rush into buying a gaming laptop so you don't regret it. Know the type of games you want to play now and probably in the future then look at for a laptop that can do that for you. The games won't run if you wait maybe another year to get a very good laptop that can handle them instead of just buying a low end one now and looking for how to get a new one again in several months time.

But truly if all you need the laptop for is for gaming, its best to get a console like PS4, PS5 is expensive currently. I think PS4 is around 140k+ or so now. I got a gaming pc for other stuffs like video editing and the likes, so I really needed one not just for gaming. On the upside you get games for free on PC as crackers are always doing the Lord's work. Also, you can easily add mods to games to increase their quality of life. Take for example witcher 3 you can only fast travel if you find a signpost. But with mods you can fast travel from anywhere. But there are downsides in terms of data to download these games. Then again you can exchange or buy from people who have them already installed, You can check the gaming page you will see people selling pc games there. Good luck though

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
ReactExpress:

Depends on your pocket and what type of games you want to play. But one of the most important things to look at for is the graphics card and the vram. 2gb vram graphics card won't cut it for modern games like red dead redemption 2 or God of war when it eventually comes to pc next year. If you really want to enjoy gaming the least you should go for is a laptop with 6gb of ram with nvidia 1660ti. Although lesser in performance you can also get decent gaming experience with nvidia 1060. There are guys on the technology market page that can give you good deals on this around 350 to 400K for London use. Be careful how you deal with them though nor go lose guard!

Theres also the 4gb vram of graphics cards like the 1650 and 1050. 1650 is marginally better but you might not be able to play newer games at their highest graphic settings which most times is Ultra. But you can play on medium and most times high settings note this is at 1080p resolution, so it should still be alright.

Then there are beasts with rtx 2060, even gtx 1080 extremely capable. lets not go into the 3000 series of nvidia graphics card those are just pure heaven on earth.

The cpu also matters in a way because two laptops might have the same graphics card but one performs better than the other this is due to the power of the cpu. There are also other stuff to consider like screen resolution, refresh rate, battery life, cooling system and the likes but generally, the graphics card should be the first thing you should be looking out for. You can also google more about it. I'll advise you don't rush into buying a gaming laptop so you don't regret it. Know the type of games you want to play now and probably in the future then look at for a laptop that can do that for you. The games won't run if you wait maybe another year to get a very good laptop that can handle them instead of just buying a low end one now and looking for how to get a new one again in several months time.

But truly if all you need the laptop for is for gaming, its best to get a console like PS4, PS5 is expensive currently. I think PS4 is around 140k+ or so now. I got a gaming pc for other stuffs like video editing and the likes, so I really needed one not just for gaming. On the upside you get games for free on PC as crackers are always doing the Lord's work. Also, you can easily add mods to games to increase their quality of life. Take for example witcher 3 you can only fast travel if you find a signpost. But with mods you can fast travel from anywhere. But there are downsides in terms of data to download these games. Then again you can exchange or buy from people who have them already installed, You can check the gaming page you will see people selling pc games there. Good luck though
bless you for this insight man.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
Japhet04:
bless you for this insight man.

No worries
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by elantraceey(f): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
This thread was an interesting read grin
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by horlahwaley(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
I have a budget of 200-250k. Which iphone can i get that will drive me through a day with a single charge. It must be oled?.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Norman4real(m): 5:55am On Nov 26, 2021
horlahwaley:
I have a budget of 200-250k. Which iphone can i get that will drive me through a day with a single charge. It must be oled?.
not sure if the Xr has Oled screen but I'm told it's got a great battery life. You could probably get a used one at that price.

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by walesho(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2021
Honestly no perfect phone its all based on individual preferences. But I can bet with you most people that owns iPhone also have android supporting with it due to the unlimited os customisation.

I don't stay in Nigeria, I cant be carrying two phones up and down guess the phone I settled with it that gives me joy everyday, in terms of portability, camera excellence, battery is sweet, stereo speakers, flawless stock os, google maps and other features, like live directions etc, I cant say it all

Its the Google Pixel 4a(those pics below was not edited, infact it was too heavy for nairaland (it exceeds 4mb) I have to screenshots it to upload here

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2021
walesho:
Honestly no perfect phone its all based on individual preferences. But I can bet with you most people that owns iPhone also have android supporting with it due to the unlimited os customisation.

I don't stay in Nigeria, I cant be carrying two phones up and down guess the phone I settled with it that gives me joy everyday, in terms of portability, camera excellence, battery is sweet, stereo speakers, flawless stock os, google maps and other features, like live directions etc, I cant say it all

Its the Google Pixel 4a(those pics below was not edited, infact it was too heavy for nairaland (it exceeds 4mb) I have to screenshots it to upload here
impressive
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by seanwilliam(m): 5:26am On Nov 27, 2021
horlahwaley:
xs max.. if you can add small get 11 pro..

But I’ll personally take xs mas sha cos of screen and it’s beauty especially gold gold. Both have great batteries and oled screen
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by horlahwaley(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
seanwilliam:
xs max.. if you can add small get 11 pro..

But I’ll personally take xs mas sha cos of screen and it’s beauty especially gold gold. Both have great batteries and oled screen
okay thanks bro, hope the battery of the xsmax will last atleast a day on a single charge cos i dont really like carrying charger around and power bank as well. I am currently using galaxy A52. On a single charge it last 1.5days. i dont game but i consume media a lot.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by seanwilliam(m): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
horlahwaley:
okay thanks bro, hope the battery of the xsmax will last atleast a day on a single charge cos i dont really like carrying charger around and power bank as well. I am currently using galaxy A52. On a single charge it last 1.5days. i dont game but i consume media a lot.
lol. On heavy usage that your a52 will die in a day for me.

Xs mas battery is good bro .

U can up your game to 11 pro or max .

My own 12 pro max lasts me maybe between 9-12hrs on heavy usage. I’m a trader so I use phone 247 except if I sleep..
Don’t expect two days battery power on iPhone on heavy usage except u are not an heavy user like me
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by horlahwaley(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
seanwilliam:
lol. On heavy usage that your a52 will die in a day for me.

Xs mas battery is good bro .

U can up your game to 11 pro or max .

My own 12 pro max lasts me maybe between 9-12hrs on heavy usage. I’m a trader so I use phone 247 except if I sleep..
Don’t expect two days battery power on iPhone on heavy usage except u are not an heavy user like me
okay good. Thanks
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Flamees(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Buzx:

It's usually a pain arguing with an isheep. For games, its windows. Case closed.

The best gaming Device is Rog phone
And it's android
Windows so far is the best operating system for laptops and desktops

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by TheOldGods: 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
ReactExpress:

the downsides are not
Good enough to buy an old gen console. Games on ps5 and p4, are selling as high as 20k per modern games. With 20k he can get 200gb and download any game or even more than one. Only buy a console if you don't want a better gaining overall

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by TheOldGods: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
kkkossy:

gaming on a PC is far more expensive than gaming on a ps5 on this side of the world. Let's say a game cost 50$ to buy from steam, then you need about 100gb to download, that's a totally of 40k for that single game. How is that cheap?

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by TheOldGods: 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
kkkossy:

Oga read my comment again. I never said a PC is less powerful than PS 5. Macbook is not built for gaming so why do I have to bother about installing a game in the first place. If you weren’t dumb to read, you will note that I wasn’t even refering to a laptop. A PC is different from a laptop. We have gaming PCs and gaming laptops. If you want a laptop for work and gaming we have them. If you want to have a decent gaming experience with better FPS for heavy games then go for a gaming PC. I repeat again, I would never play heavy games in a macbook for any reason, when I can get me a console or a gaming PC. The former being the better choice cos it’s portable. So what exactly is your problem here? I just attached a photo of a gaming PC since you are too dumb to know the difference.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by TheOldGods: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
kkkossy:

Oga read my comment again. I never said a PC is less powerful than PS 5. Macbook is not built for gaming so why do I have to bother about installing a game in the first place. If you weren’t dumb to read, you will note that I wasn’t even refering to a laptop. A PC is different from a laptop. We have gaming PCs and gaming laptops. If you want a laptop for work and gaming we have them. If you want to have a decent gaming experience with better FPS for heavy games then go for a gaming PC. I repeat again, I would never play heavy games in a macbook for any reason, when I can get me a console or a gaming PC. The former being the better choice cos it’s portable. So what exactly is your problem here? I just attached a photo of a gaming PC since you are too dumb to know the difference.
did you just say PC's are different from laptops angry grin

Do you know the meaning of PC? Personal computer. Is a laptop a personal computer or not?

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 9:59am On Nov 29, 2021
TheOldGods:
the downsides are not
Good enough to buy an old gen console. Games on ps5 and p4, are selling as high as 20k per modern games. With 20k he can get 200gb and download any game or even more than one. Only buy a console if you don't want a better gaining overall

To be fair I can get up to 3 games on ps4 with 20k. And if I exchange them with people I can play a lot more games without spending more. PS4 has a good exchange community in Lagos. If you know your way you can enjoy alot of games without breaking the bank. But if you are like me that generally likes keeping games to replay later. You will obviously spend more, but buying from other ps4 users is the way to go as it's always cheaper except you meet a greedy fellow.

PS5 on the other hand is very new. Not many people have it compared to ps4, so you will likely be buying your games at high prices.

Have you seen the FIFA 22 on pc that shit is crap though. EA is just stupid tbh. But on PS5 it looks great. The haptic feedback on ps5 controller is a joy. You don't get it on pc not sure if xbox series x has a similar mechanic. Consoles do have their strengths though not gonna lie.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by TeamGaga93: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2021
Guys kindly help a brother.
I'm contemplating buying a new phone. My preference is for speed, I hate the hanging thing that is associated with Some android devices I've used, and good camera quality.
I was thinking between a redmi and an Iphone.
At the same time I don't want to go beyond my capacity.
I just need a device that is fast and smart in essence.
Abeg phone bishops in the house, make una cap on top my caprison.
Thanks.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by emperordachris(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
nairaman66:

You are a low budget gamer. If not, you’d know that open source software is always a recipe for disaster! Get lost

Bro open softwares are the best

That's why linux is great.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by nairaman66(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
emperordachris:

Bro open softwares are the best

That's why linux is great.

I didn’t say they weren’t great! They are just susceptible to hacks and viruses..
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by emperordachris(m): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
When i go get money to buy pixel sad

Omo the 5a is perfect.

walesho:

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by matrix199(m): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
I used to think iphone was jst as ordinary as other hi-spec android phones until recently my wife was gifted one by her brother. I checked the phone out and was dumbfounded. The display, the A.I, the complexity of the phone. An iphone to other phones is like a tiger to tabby cats. Unfortunately, i'm putting up the phone for sale. I'm too old fashioned for an iphone phone, plus i dont want my foods to always get burnt by my wife's frenzy for the phone. It's an iphone 7 though. Any interested buyer should pm/dm me. Location is Abuja. Una doh!
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by emperordachris(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
nairaman66:

I didn’t say they weren’t great! They are just susceptible to hacks and viruses..

Contrary there are not
Linux is not suceptible to attack like windows.
Windows is closed source, linux is open source.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by CupHead: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
nairaman66:

on the contrary, being open source makes the linux kernel and by extention the distros based on it (ubuntu, arch, fedora and the bajillion flavors out there) VERY secure. You can see this fact reflected in the server space where pretty much every company uses a linux distro on their servers (including apple and microsoft) . There are just too many eyes watching linux for anyone to make harmful changes that would somehow slip through unoticed by tens to hundreds of thousands of developers. The fork count for linux on github is literally 'infinity'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords / Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead / Free Zain Browser Configuration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.