Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) (7829 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / 2am & I Still Cant Sleep!@ / Why Masturbation Might Kill Your Future As A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by shopwiser: 1:19am On Nov 22, 2021
He really killed himself...can see it from his Facebook. People are texting Rip already embarassed
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by SweetiliciousD: 1:22am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
I give up

The struggle won

The pain won

Am weak, I can't fight no more.

I miss been rich, I hate been poor.

But I give up

I can't fight no more

I might kill myself tonight.

The tears is dripping from my eyes

As I type

The struggle won

I totally disagree with you.

A million healthy sperms struggled to be in your stead but you won back then!

Where are those sperms now?

You want to chicken out after starting a journey of victory over millions of competitors?

You did it before, you can do it again.

From your writeup, you can write and read, but millions can't. You have a smartphone, data and NL account but millions don't as well!

You are pretty wrong cos you are not worse off. You only need to change your circle of connections.

Yes you can.

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by shopwiser: 1:23am On Nov 22, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

I totally disagree with you.

A million healthy sperms struggled to be in your stead but you won back then!

Where are those sperms now?

You want to chicken out after starting a journey of victory over millions of competitors?

You did it before, you can do it again.

From your writeup, you can write and read, but millions can't. You have a smartphone, data and NL account but millions don't as well!

You are pretty wrong cos you are not worse off. You only need to change your circle of connections.

Yes you can.
he is dead already
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 22, 2021
shopwiser:
He really killed himself...can see it from his Facebook. People are texting Rip already embarassed
but he said 2AM, op come back and reply our post na
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by chyzoo4u(m): 1:35am On Nov 22, 2021
shopwiser:

Post the Facebook link here
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by adebayour26: 1:36am On Nov 22, 2021
shopwiser:
he is dead already
For real?

Jesus Christ �
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Candidlady: 1:54am On Nov 22, 2021
shopwiser:

you cant be serious. Why nat share the link to his facebook
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 22, 2021
Are you dead now embarassed
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Candidlady: 2:19am On Nov 22, 2021
Doradorwa:
Are you dead now embarassed
do you wanna eat his dead body if he is?
you ragazaz joke too much.

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Candidlady: 2:19am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
I give up
The struggle won
The pain won

But I give up
I can't fight no more

As I type

The struggle won
kindly check your pm

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Curious345: 2:36am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
I give up

The struggle won

The pain won

But I give up

I can't fight no more

As I type

The struggle won

fuccckkkkk offf
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Curious345: 2:37am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
I give up

The struggle won

The pain won

But I give up

I can't fight no more

As I type

The struggle won

if you transmuted to the beyond with your phone, can we know how HELL welcomed you?

Wat did Satan, say? Drop us situation report biko
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Curious345: 2:38am On Nov 22, 2021
shopwiser:
you're an heeediot

2 Likes

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Curious345: 2:40am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:

Am not, I still have few hours
Till

2am
you be foooool

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Candidlady: 2:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Curious345:
you be foooool
stop flooding the thread. Go to bed, your exams start tomorow

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by femi4: 4:14am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm sorry... Others might not agree but I believe suicide is an option... I've been there... It's a choice... But I'll tell you the simple truth, we're all gonna die... Why rush it?

But if you choose to quit,do it painlessly... ♡
Why didn't you take your life? Or why are you still alive?

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by josephubah111(m): 4:41am On Nov 22, 2021
How far the guy later run am? cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by daddytime(m): 4:52am On Nov 22, 2021
Sad....
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by iKwaffy: 5:06am On Nov 22, 2021
Guy life is taking a tour on all of us

So if you give up ,na you F**K Up
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Edozie4bc: 5:52am On Nov 22, 2021
Congratulations you won 2am don pass o grin grin
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Candidlady: 5:56am On Nov 22, 2021
femi4:
Why didn't you take your life? Or why are you still alive?

people are just insensitive.

rape and suicide are things icant wish for my enemies
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by aminusodiq(m): 5:57am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm sorry... Others might not agree but I believe suicide is an option... I've been there... It's a choice... But I'll tell you the simple truth, we're all gonna die... Why rush it?

But if you choose to quit,do it painlessly... ♡
alot people came for my head when i told them suicide is an option

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Candidlady: 5:59am On Nov 22, 2021
aminusodiq:
alot people came for my head when i told them suicide is an option

is never an option for those who are ride or die.

why nat rather die like a king than chicken out!

redpill redpill only when it comes to women but when faced with real life challenges you cant exhibit your manly/alpha attributes!!
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by hope4nigeria(m): 6:21am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
I give up

The struggle won

The pain won

But I give up

I can't fight no more

As I type

The struggle won

don't tell anyone if you really want to die,
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by MikeMicheal(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2021
The idiot is still alive reading comments with his other account.

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by NaijaCover(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2021
Candidlady:

the struggle won? You are weak?
the pain won?

you are a coward, the angel who gave you a d¡ck instead of a cherry must be queried!

the devil must be laughing hard now!

better follow Maybe you will be grateful to God for the health and free air you take in. People die 'erday, and gues what if god had given 'em a choice to make.. Am sure they'd choose being poor over death by stray bulet/robery/accident/banditary/asasination... Etc

Wetin Come Do na
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by aminusodiq(m): 6:37am On Nov 22, 2021
Candidlady:

is never an option for those who are ride or die.

why nat rather die like a king than chicken out!

redpill redpill only when it comes to women but when faced with real life challenges you cant exhibit your manly/alpha attributes!!
we all have a breaking point... Red pill or not...

A friend of mine wont cry with 10 stokes of cane.... And i know a friend who'd cry because of a mere insult. We were built differently! Btw, why should we ask for permission to take a life we were not asked to live in the first place!... We never had a Choice... To choose to live or stayed where ever we were.... Neither did we have a choice to write our own destiny "if they truly do exist"
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by T0T0fucker: 6:53am On Nov 22, 2021
shopwiser:

Same here even me self surprised, I thought he was bluffing
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by muheeb01(m): 6:55am On Nov 22, 2021
The worst that could happen is to have before and not having again,you've tasted good life....but God doesn't guarantee anybody it's going to be smooth for life....please know that this is a test and a phase that will pass trust me,God can still turn your life around for Good if you can be patient a little bit more....Always have it at the back of your mind you bring nothing come to this world and you're not taking anything along even if you are richer than jack ma....Good health is the ultimate wealth.ve hopeful,there's light at the end of the tunnel....you've not pass through quarter what I've seen in life trust me...and here I'm advising you.please be patient more and God will turns things around again...I'm not a counsellor or psychotherapist....Herbs is my job.pls stay safe
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Fbisshit: 6:59am On Nov 22, 2021
Hope you're still alive....
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Fbisshit: 7:01am On Nov 22, 2021
T0T0fucker:

Same here even me self surprised, I thought he was bluffing
he's ID please
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Chevrolet076(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
I give up

The struggle won

The pain won

But I give up

I can't fight no more

As I type

The struggle won

The werey still dey alive.... He say he want die. Lol.. cruise chaser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Using Their Buttocks(bom-bom) As A Display Picture (dp) / Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? / 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.