Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? (17471 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by tellwisdom: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2011
These same pple equaling themselves as Mr And Mrs Perfect would one day come here and seek for advise on similar issue, #No curse#, Cos right now, i can see perfectness in them as they claimed!!
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by tellwisdom: 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2011
I kinda agree with you

Na so, cos i no go like hear for paper tomorw say, A man killed her wife for infedilitysmiley By then story go change
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2011
tellwisdom:

Na so, cos i no go like hear for paper tomorw say, A man killed her wife for infedilitysmiley By then story go change

Lol
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by kenraj(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2011
The fact remains that we are diferent people with different characters, as a human and husband, the imagination of another man sleeping with my wife alone when we are marrised and not courting will break my interest and love for that wife because what gives me the impression that she will not do it again,
My candid advice to you ios that just work on getting ur marriage right again and focus on ur relationship and rehabilitation of ur home with ur hubby, dont even think of telling him of ur affairs,
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by kenraj(m): 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2011
The fact remains that we are diferent people with different characters, as a human and husband, the imagination of another man sleeping with my wife alone when we are marrised and not courting will break my interest and love for that wife because what gives me the impression that she will not do it again,
 My candid advice to you is that just work on getting ur marriage right again and focus on ur relationship and rehabilitation of ur home with ur hubby, dont even think of telling him of ur affairs,
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by tellwisdom: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2011
monkeyleg and LadyT, You guys fink  its this easy to just walk up to your husband and tell him you are YASHING ANOTHER MAN( No tushed word for it)

Honey, I dey Bleep dat guy, and you  would imagine how the husband would feel when he hears it??, #Una don dey madt abi??#

On a serious note, It wont be easy at all, and you guys will not be there to bear the pain with her, so why SPIT rubbish like you guys were the best PEOPLE, If you were with me most especially (Monkeyleg), I go don scrap all your ten fingers wey u dey take type and by then, we no go dey see you for NL again.# Bombombastical eleme#
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2011
tellwisdom:

monkeyleg and LadyT, You guys fink  its this easy to just walk up to your husband and tell him you are YASHING ANOTHER MAN( No tushed word for it)

Honey, I dey bleep dat guy, and you  would imagine how the husband would feel when he hears it??, #Una don dey madt abi??#

On a serious note, It wont be easy at all, and you guys will not be there to bear the pain with her, so why SPIT rubbish like you guys were the best PEOPLE, If you were with me most especially (Monkeyleg), I go don scrap all your ten fingers wey u dey take type and by then, we no go dey see you for NL again.# Bombombastical eleme#

Great question . . . . . The man will not even remember that he did it too
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by LawChick: 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2011
my lips are lipsrsealed
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by tellwisdom: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2011
Great question . . . . .  The man will not even remember that he did it too

I swear, na dat time him own sin go become righteous one, Pkomor mehn spiting rubbish like they knew 100% what the man will do!
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by nisaac(f): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2011
Fhemmmy:

If she needs grace to break away from the man she is sleeping with, then, she is not ready to change and work on her marriage, she has said that she is not in love with the other man that is just sex, so what is the grace she now needs

It's obvious that she is sexually attracted to the other guy that's why she needs the grace of God to break out, it's not by muscle o!
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2011
tellwisdom:

I swear, na dat time him own sin go become righteous one, Pkomor mehn spiting rubbish like they knew 100% what the man will do!

Lol . . .  take am easy oh
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2011
@Nissac . . . she needs no grace, she needs to call her common sense back to reality, that she is married and if she wanna go and mess with someone else, she could as well just divorce and then, enjoy the other man all she wants
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by LadyT(f): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2011
Excuse me where did I say she should tell him?

I told her if she really wanted to tell him she needed to be prepared for the back lash!
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2011
LadyT:

I told her if she really wanted to tell him she needed to be[b] prepared for the back lash![/b]

That is the right word and hope she will be able to handle it, else, some secrets are better to be kept, cos some men cant handle the truth
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by ronkebp(f): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2011
Minx, i feel for you , only because your heart is like a rollercoaster now, beating fast and not knowing what to expect from anything. Where i think you missed it, was when your husband was confessing to you, that i think, should have been the best time for you too to confess to him, he will be angry of course, but you would have cleared your mind, He is not justified to have any relationship outside his marraige and you are not justified too, You both have messed up. And it is a good thing that your husband still loves you, since you have let that moment you should have confessed slip by,, just ask him jokingly, "what if he catches you with another guy, what will happen?' all you need is just for you to know what his reaction might be, you know your husband, you know the best time to approach him, you have to let him know, this is not a new thing, infact in my country 70% of married men cheat on their wives and it happens everywhere, and you have 50% of women also, cheat on their husbands,
   So my dear, am not saying, you should tell him now, but you have to tell him someday, but i think the earlier the better, when you are about telling him, pray and fast first, ask God to forgive you and pray that God would touch your husbands heart, then prepare his best meal, take him to the room, kneel down at his feet with tear in your eyes, and confess to him, you would see, his anger would not last for long, he will forgive you. Don't be scared!!! wink
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by monkeyleg: 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2011
Ultimately it is upto the poster to choose what ever course  she wishes. Persoanlly I dont think healing can begin if lies still exist, and I would want to dreed the outcome if he ever found out, which remains a big possibility.

Poster really needs to understand that this kind issue comes with its consequences, and most times there is no easy way out.

Good luck
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2011
ronkebp:

Minx, i feel for you , only because your heart is like a rollercoaster now, beating fast and not knowing what to expect from anything. Where i think you missed it, was when your husband was confessing to you, that i think, should have been the best time for you too to confess to him, he will be angry of course, but you would have cleared your mind, He is not justified to have any relationship outside his marraige and you are not justified too, You both have messed up. And it is a good thing that your husband still loves you, since you have let that moment you should have confessed slip by,, just ask him jokingly, "what if he catches you with another guy, what will happen?' all you need is just for you to know what his reaction might be, you know your husband, you know the best time to approach him, you have to let him know, this is not a new thing, infact in my country 70% of married men cheat on their wives and it happens everywhere, and you have 50% of women also, cheat on their husbands,
   So my dear, am not saying, you should tell him now, but you have to tell him someday, but i think the earlier the better, when you are about telling him, pray and fast first, ask God to forgive you and pray that God would touch your husbands heart, then prepare his best meal, take him to the room, kneel down at his feet with tear in your eyes, and confess to him, you would see, his anger would not last for long, he will forgive you. Don't be scared!!! wink

I hope will be easy as that oh
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2011
monkeyleg:

Ultimately it is upto the poster to choose what ever course  she wishes. Persoanlly I dont think healing can begin if lies still exist, and I would want to dreed the outcome if he ever found out, which remains a big possibility.

Poster really needs to understand that this kind issue comes with its consequences, and most times there is no easy way out.

Good luck

She could imply it to him without telling him . . . . and i think the best is for her to forgive herself
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by kobikwelu(m): 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2011
holy f. u . k

tooo much to even contemplate,

too many permutations and strings left to tie up,

unfortunately headache "dey catch"me, and i aint compounding it,

lessons for all,

ALL YOUR ACTIONS HAVE REPERCUSSIONS,
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by ronkebp(f): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2011
Fhemmy it is not easy it all, but taking 'a' step towards becoming faithful, is what matters.
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by monkeyleg: 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2011
Fhemmmy:

She could imply it to him without telling him . . . . and i think the best is for her to forgive herself

She will forever live with this lie, and it is bound to eat her up. Her husband may never understand her behaviour. I think ronkebp got it right there, not quite sure about the favourite meal thing, it might end up on her face. but the fact remains that for her to begin a new, she needs to get rid of the guilt in her heart, and believe me if she does she might find that the journey may not be as difficult as we are all thinking it might be. Dont forget that we are told the husband screwed up as well, so his anger is likely to be short lived.

but I wish her well
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by tellwisdom: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2011
You have to make a choice and be prepared for whatever the outcome.  You cant have your cake and eat it dear.

If you tell him be prepared for him leaving and telling everybody what you have been doing.

If you dont want to keep it a secret you cant expect him to accept and be happy about it.  He sounds like an alpha male.

your conscience will be free but you have a tough road ahead of you if he makes a lot of noise about it.

He may suprise you with his reaction 

Just prepare your mind for the worst stay strong and please protet your child from this mess you guys created.

Please expanciate, What were you insinuating here madam??

I told her if she really wanted to tell him she needed to be prepared for the back lash!
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2011
ronkebp:

Fhemmy it is not easy it all, but taking 'a' step towards becoming faithful, is what matters.
Very true and i agree, but some steps towards the faithfullness might never have an end that we expect . . . i would love to tell her to confess and tell the man, but like someone said, she has missed the opportunity and better for her to just move on, but if she is willing to live with the consequences then, she could open up and tell the man, but would advice her to start looking for where she will stay if in Africa, but if in western world, she would need to at least give the man some days to move out.
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2011
monkeyleg:

She will forever live with this lie, and it is bound to eat her up. Her husband may never understand her behaviour. I think ronkebp got it right there, not quite sure about the favourite meal thing, it might end up on her face. but the fact remains that for her to begin a new, she needs to get rid of the guilt in her heart, and believe me if she does she might find that the journey may not be as difficult as we are all thinking it might be. Dont forget that we are told the husband screwed up as well, so his anger is likely to be short lived.

but I wish her well

I do understand where you coming from, but at the end of the day, it all depends on the kinda man the husband is, if he is the type that still belv in beat the woman at every silling things she did, better for her to just wear some spikes and be ready to run while confessing to him, and that was why i said, just let it go, confess to you God and leave the rest
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by tellwisdom: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2011

Good luck

Brother its not this easy as you think, These guys will live under the same roof forever and youe xpect that guy to be happy whenever he remembers MONKEYLEG dey Bleep him wife, man mi,  if e hit u, u go knw watsup
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2011
tellwisdom:

Brother its not this easy as you think, These guys will live under the same roof forever and youe xpect that guy to be happy whenever he remembers MONKEYLEG dey bleep him wife, man mi,  if e hit u, u go knw watsup

Or while they are in bed and doing their thing and the man just remember, the man will just got up and walk away . . . there is a lot to consider before she could open her mouth and say anything.

1 Like

Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by MeGaStReEt: 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2011
Wife playing away
Husband playing away

You guys will end up giving birth to Messi and C Ronaldo

@poster, as I dey read your post I dey provoke! DID HE FORCE YOU TO MARRY HIM Whats all the talk about you dont feel happy anytime he is around, after you don say I DO. Una dey mad self? wait oo singles full this NL ooo, make una kno come use una disco take spoil my makossa ooo

You people should end the marraige and move on with your lives!!!!!!!!!!! And I was thinking this generation will be the worst

na only God know the kain children wey una go born

Foooolish, e-diotic, moronic, senseless Wife.
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by paraphase(m): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2011
x
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

Wife playing away
Husband playing away

You guys will end up giving birth to Messi and C Ronaldo

@poster, as I dey read your post I dey provoke! DID HE FORCE YOU TO MARRY HIM Whats all the talk about you dont feel happy anytime he is around, after you don say I DO. Una dey mad self? wait oo singles full this NL ooo, make una kno come use una disco take spoil my makossa ooo

You people should end the marraige and move on with your lives!!!!!!!!!!! And I was thinking this generation will be the worst

na only God know the kain children wey una go born

Foooolish, e-diotic, moronic, senseless Wife.

Take am easy oh, but i would admit that it is better for both of them to walk away from the marriage and safe their son of the embarrassment.
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2011
paraphase:

Monkeyleg is the most annoying human being on this thread for his\her.Please stop telling her to tell her husband mehn. Things you cant even do yourself[b],how i wish i can remove those fingers you use in typing the most silly post on internet.I will kick my wife(whom i love so much) out of my house if she confesses she cheated on me[/b].I think you should go and sleep becos you are not making any sense.
Softly Softly oh
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by paraphase(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2011
wink
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2011
paraphase:

Ok Brov
You are one of the few people making meaningful posts right now. Tell monkeyleg to stop annoying readers o jare

I am sure we all learning from one another

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Reliable Is A Washing Machine. / Why Would Someone Not Want To Be Close To Their Extended Family? / n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.