Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) (93829 Views)

Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Lordbinsmar: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
angry
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Ssoil(f): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
where is the bed

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Winnerly: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Dbfj

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by novia22(f): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
Is it not better to date a guy that has that apartment than date the one that will go and be taking excuse from his guys to use their room to host babe.....

Please let me mind my business....

23 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by djflexcy: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lols it was only curtains and rug I had back then, but yet I still nack my ex girlfriend on top the rug

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by joebases(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Supreme145:

Nope....recently graduated, the courses I'm referring to are online programme courses.

Dear OP please can you share the name and details of the courses you're taking? I am also very interested in taking up digital skills
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Harrykn: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
I rather live there than live with the so called girl friend.
Op needs change of curtains with the pool (3curtins @1200 each, 1400 for the long pool for curtains)
A wall hanger @ 5000
A small basket @1500
1 yard of that carpet to complete the remaining space @ 950.
If he is in Uyo those are the prices, get them and rearrange the room, he might not have money for TV now, He has a laptop sef.
Mange till you gather enough money to add more thing.
A very simple life, no faking.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by November24(f): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Supreme145:

A lady visited me recently and spent two days and to be honest I regretted it, it was wasted 48hours for me because I had plenty courses to cover but she colonised my laptop to watch movies. My compound guys felt I was flexing by having a pretty babe around not knowing that reverse was the case

You.are.just useless.
intimacy gadget

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by BigYash: 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
If he is not cool with it,make he hep u furnish the room na.. But that your fan en .. Lakoko.. Try buy that student wardrobe ,then find something take raise ur bed small. Comot that nicka for wall.. Then use pole for ur curtain. 20k suppose carry these things I mentioned. Buy one or two wall paper nack for wall.. Person say make u buy blue bulb. Very good idea. Then find way to get money.. Make insult stop..
Those ur girls sef wicked.. None of them fit hep you buy one or two for the room now o.. If na guy man meet girl room like this,he go do everything possible to upgrade her. Some girls sha. But you sef,wetin you dey use BIGYASH do inside programming?

15 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Supreme145:

Of course I know that, dating is the least of my problems and I've no problem attracting ladies as well, but he made it seem like I was living in a shithole and it made me upset .

Buh he's your neighbor na...
Does that not mean you're both living in the same shit hole grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
If it was in the 80s. stroke early 90s, Yes. But in this 21st century? No way!

Forward ever. Backward never!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Supreme145:
I was on my own chilling jejely when my next door neighbor knocked on my door, he said I wanted movies so I let him into my room reluctantly. I hardly relate with my co tenant's beyond hi hi greeting so I was kinda uncomfortable letting him into my room.

He sat down and had this bewildered look on his face, the next thing I heard was, Bros omo you get mind dey stay inside this kind empty room o, so na ontop this kind flat bed you dey run all these your babes wey dey come see you ehhn....nawao you be badt guy oo. So na ontop this bed that one wey get big nyash dey even lie down with all slay queen shakara. He kept blabbing while I kept silent, I asked him so even if I want to buy a better it should be because of ladies baa, and he said ehhhn now, how you go dey run matters on top this mat. This someone that I gave transport fare to go and meet someone he said was owning him.

He kept quizzing me on how I'm able to attract ladies despite the vaguely furnished room, I went on to tell him that girls are not my problem now. Moreover I'm not dating most of them, I run projects for people so some of them are people I'm working for.

Even though I've developed a tough skin to this kind of negative comments, I was upset though I masked my embarrassment. But why do some guys feel everything must be to impress ladies, I for one don't have time for them and I'm fully focused of sharpening my programming skills in order to get a job before the year runs out so I can renew my rent by January. For someone that was once homeless and slept in lecture halls, this my current place is like a duplex to me, and how I got this place is still a miracle to me.

Hence my question is the room really that bad? I've visited some friends and my room is nothing to write home about. Is it so bad that the guy feels I am not worthy to have a girlfriend just because of it?

Ladies can you date or marry a guy living in this kind of apartment?
when a woman likes a man she careless about what his room looks like,if you need more facts on this go ask a cowboy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by BlackSan: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Supreme145:

Of course I know that, dating is the least of my problems and I've no problem attracting ladies as well, but he made it seem like I was living in a shithole and it made me upset.

If what you said above is true then you shouldn't mind opinions. It's not like dating automatically gives you a better life.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by vikgreen01(m): 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Oga Dey sleep ur sleep
No mind all those yeye bizy body

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:56am On Nov 24, 2021
The decor is hideous but the room is clean

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by boolet: 3:02am On Nov 24, 2021
Supreme145:

Nope....recently graduated, the courses I'm referring to are online programme courses.
Recently graduated makes me want to assme you are in your early 20s. If so, you are on course abeg, don't go too fast, go steady. Many of the people bashing you are still depending on others to survive. Even if you live in a cave, as long as you are independent, you have hope. Keep building yourself up, you will own a mansion one day. One love bro.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 3:49am On Nov 24, 2021
November24:

You.are.just useless.
intimacy gadget
Are you the gal that was in ops crib?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by femi4: 5:38am On Nov 24, 2021
Supreme145:
I was on my own chilling jejely when my next door neighbor knocked on my door, he said I wanted movies so I let him into my room reluctantly. I hardly relate with my co tenant's beyond hi hi greeting so I was kinda uncomfortable letting him into my room.

He sat down and had this bewildered look on his face, the next thing I heard was, Bros omo you get mind dey stay inside this kind empty room o, so na ontop this kind flat bed you dey run all these your babes wey dey come see you ehhn....nawao you be badt guy oo. So na ontop this bed that one wey get big nyash dey even lie down with all slay queen shakara. He kept blabbing while I kept silent, I asked him so even if I want to buy a better it should be because of ladies baa, and he said ehhhn now, how you go dey run matters on top this mat. This someone that I gave transport fare to go and meet someone he said was owning him.

He kept quizzing me on how I'm able to attract ladies despite the vaguely furnished room, I went on to tell him that girls are not my problem now. Moreover I'm not dating most of them, I run projects for people so some of them are people I'm working for.

Even though I've developed a tough skin to this kind of negative comments, I was upset though I masked my embarrassment. But why do some guys feel everything must be to impress ladies, I for one don't have time for them and I'm fully focused of sharpening my programming skills in order to get a job before the year runs out so I can renew my rent by January. For someone that was once homeless and slept in lecture halls, this my current place is like a duplex to me, and how I got this place is still a miracle to me.

Hence my question is the room really that bad? I've visited some friends and my room is nothing to write home about. Is it so bad that the guy feels I am not worthy to have a girlfriend just because of it?

At least, hes a neat guy
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by 90skid(f): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2021
i dated a guy who had a similar of setting 1c,your fan even looks like it works perfectly cos hes own after turning d on switch u'll still use a stick to make it roll.to be honest i felt God was testing me cos i just got back nig from d uk and my very first relationship just ended and i met him exactly six month after d end of my 1st relationship [3months of been back in nig] na so i dey do virtious woman ,we worked and built together things worked out for him so much .he took me to every meeting calling me his favour charm.then he suddenly broke up with me i guess he felt he had it all and went around with all d girls who used to call him broke.
Guess wat he came back begging me ,he got broke to the point of squatting on hes friends chair and he wanted me to come back for another set of surulere cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
NO WAY HOZEY
basicaly my guy,u know where ure going to so no stress,tell he guy"VIBE KILLER,DONT TAKE MY ENERGY WITH UR BAD AURA

19 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by taarie(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
ladies over to you
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
undecided E go better.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by spinna: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
Its neat ..thats the most important thing everyone loves neat..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Richvibes1997: 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:

I don't understand, don't women too have future? welcome to Nigeria that a Nigerian boyfriend have responsibilities,than a father of 4 in Europe

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by SurvivorM(f): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
But your bed flat sha, anyways your rooms isn't that bad. We all have to start from somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Adakintroy: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
If your mind is creative you will know what to do with even the smallest of space.

Again if you are creative you welcome challenge. Person weh Sabi cook, no be to give am okporoko, stock fish or goat meat before he go present something. Rather with ice fish small cray fish and oil, something tasty go still come out. Na mind over matter.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hintona:
It depends.
On what
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Slurity(m): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
1kovek0:
SINGLE BET#
Two-ODD# AVAILABLE#
FELLOW NAIRALAND MEMBERS;
WHATS-APP ME NOW ;

0 8 1 7 9 1 4 6 0 3 4

LET'S WIN VERY BIG
We know your type. Bet it alone

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by marsup: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
Doesn't it cause body pains? Nothing wrong with it, if you are comfortable, pending when things turn around for good.
Don't mind your neighbor, it's people like him, that makes one, engage in illegal things, just to impress ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
Knacking on that floor-like bed would be an adventure to some girls.

You come get laptop & fan join grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Tonygeesm(m): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
Though at my level I can no longer live I a one room apartment, but if na in those days. Give me the crib in three months I go Don use my have build fine chair, hustle money by small foam build nice bed floor raise the foam up to 36 inches. If you leave me I fit construct 45 inches plasma TV sef.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
Marriage or dating shouldn’t be your problem at all if you stay in such apartment angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.