Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Problem With Beautiful Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem With Beautiful Women (85183 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by emonis88: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
See all these ur talk r lies, a beautiful woman il ve men flock around her , giving her gifts n d rest, even if is good mannered one day be one day she go fall. So level headed guys who r ready for marriage n peace in their marriages stay clear of those really beautiful women, unless u want make u n alhaji dey share ur wife. Men il spoil her outside n she il think d one ur giving her at home is peanuts, go ask men who married exceptionally beautiful women n hear their story, na d man go eventually run leave her for her alhajis n boyfriends. Even those ones go dey chop n clean mouth , na money she need to maintain her beauty so trade by Bata , them no go try to marry her cus she for done turn second hand finish.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Ngozioma(m): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Beauty they say is in the eye of the beholder.
Makeups is never beauty, Mary Kay is not beauty. Beauty is all about inner beauty, not artificial beauty

Team white ladies tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Munzy14(m): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
placeofallure:

There's absolutely nothing wrong. I flaunt it by wearing the simplest of things - accessories, clothes etc.and I'll still be conspicuous. And at other times, I am intentional about my dressing and all. Most of the time, I'm too busy running an organisation and the home front to bother or remember how exceptional I look.
Continue...that is how it should be as a woman...Never give room for bad influence..kudos!
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by ezewealth(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Homeboiy:

If na you dey your DP

The guy just lied to you

Beauty bayi
My brother, I was wondering o grin

3 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Sacred007: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Simdyofficial:
sad fine girls like us.. Our bf dey use us do yahoo shocked

cheesy you will vomit money from that ur mouth ehn and another girl go enjoy the money.......

cheesy hoe
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by iamtardey: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
your vibe always on a high, dash me money nah
siofra:
Being beautiful is a serious flex cool

Somebody will just dash you money because he thinks you're beautiful. cheesy
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Mvena(f): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Alright

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Toks2008:

Even the good looking guys..

I was thinking this evening about my life.

Too many women interested regardless of one's marital status and sometimes I just wish I can marry as many ladies as possible since I am capable...

*Runs off*
You are good looking no doubt. I still don't like you.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Cheapgadget(f): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
searchng4love:

Your moniker will be a year old by 12 midnight

Oya buy me cake or chicken
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by siofra(f): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
iamtardey:
your vibe always on a high, dash me money nah

Go and ask your masters/ kings/ Gods/ ogas
Ubunja and the rest. Men support men.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Toks2008:

Even the good looking guys..

I was thinking this evening about my life.

Too many women interested regardless of one's marital status and sometimes I just wish I can marry as many ladies as possible since I am capable...

*Runs off*

Can I see your picture, please?
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Newboss(m): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na simps this one wan deceive.

No go dey carry liability you no fit carry. E go crush you.

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by kaywhy09(m): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Maybe applicable to 5 out of 100.

Approach 10 and prove me.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by iamtardey: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
you can qs well raise your gun to point at my fvcking skull and let's see if you could pull the trigger tho
Loreettaa:

You've been noticed. Now get lost.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Yaggi: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by iamtardey: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
I'm never going to nobodys DM never grin
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by emonis88: 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
flokii:
You can't be beautiful in the real sense of the word and say no man is approaching you.. except your village people are on your case.

Even girls that are just there get up to 10 toasters if not more a day. Stop the "he is not my type" mentality and give men chance in your life. Whether he is short, ugly, hairy or bald shouldn't matter, look at his heart and intentions cheesy

You're looking for six packs when it's pot-bellied men that are chasing you. You're looking for Ramsey noah but it's Mr Ibu that is coming.. my dear manage am like that. Man na man.
Them dey get some kind imagination n think that it il all be according to their imagination, tall ,dark, handsome guy, but d pot bellied n short men r marrying d ready ones. When menopause catch them for their Papa house ,them go dey hate on men, na them do them?
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by iamtardey: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
comrade is not online miss grin you fine sha
UyaiIncomparabl:

Can I see your picture, please?
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by iamtardey: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
i love you too jere
Mvena:
Alright
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by iamtardey: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
which skul, I fiy send you a bible sk, it sells good...
Yaggi:
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
iamtardey:
comrade is not online miss grin you fine sha

Tainks. tongue
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by searchng4love: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
Cheapgadget:

Oya buy me cake or chick.en
Fix a venue and let me be your benefits papa
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Simdyofficial(f): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sacred007:

cheesy you will vomit money from that ur mouth ehn and another girl go enjoy the money.......

cheesy hoe
lol. Sorry am married. Just wrote that..

I wanted to curse u back. But no.. Let's life judge u
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Yaggi: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
iamtardey:
which skul, I fiy send you a bible sk, it sells good...

What's Bible Sk
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by iamtardey: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
all this energy and you almost down my spirit, lipsrsealed
siofra:

Go and ask your masters/ kings/ Gods/ ogas
Ubunja and the rest. Men support men.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by tradepunter: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
What do you even define as beautiful woman??

Equating physical looks as a yardstick for beauty definition is a total miss....

From observation a so called beautiful Lady are always seen for counting scores... Because that's Just the way it is.

Men love chasing what they feel they can't get and once they get it, it's on to the next one.

na why you see las las guys would settle for normal ladies cuz they want peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by iamtardey: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
addas mall Ikeja tongue
searchng4love:

Fix a venue and let me be your benefits papa
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by StylesX: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
placeofallure:
Back in my university days, I was a Jambite and lived with my 400 level-accounting big sister and her two friends. One of her friends borrowed a book from a medico student (a guy) in the neighborhood. He came that afternoon to collect his book and I was the only one at home. After welcoming him, I offered to search around for the book. I didn't see it and I told him so. He left afterwards. We later became friends. It was then he confessed that he used to think I'm a snub, that he always wondered how a girl could be so beautiful and still be courteous and respectful. His friends too couldn't believe it.

I never lack the company of the opposite sex, even younger men up till tomorrow. Now, I don't see beauty as anything. I believe in a woman being smart, resourceful, homely and humane. That's what's more important. If you have physical beauty as a woman, it's just an icing on the cake. That's why my beauty doesn't ever get into my head. It's relative.
You think you're beautiful? Wonder never end grin

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by iamtardey: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
ask Google
Yaggi:

What's Bible Sk
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by searchng4love: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
iamtardey:
addas mall I.keja tongue
Thanks. But she's in Borno
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Sacred007: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Simdyofficial:
lol. Sorry am married. Just wrote that..

I wanted to curse u back. But no.. Let's life judge u

apologies

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 / Do I Break Up With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.