Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

The Problem With Beautiful Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem With Beautiful Women (85179 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by BarrElChapo(m): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:
Everyone expects you to be bad mannered.
If you're good mannered and very beautiful, it's too good to be true. You're pretending.

Everyone expects you to be getting constant male attention. Meanwhile, most men are very wary of extremely good looking women and would rather approach average ones to boost their ego.

People can't just accept it that you're single. Like singularly single. Somehow, they think you're lying because they expect men to be flooding your DM.

Others expect you to use your beauty to secure privilege. "How can a beautiful lady like you be jobless? Or broke?" they say.

Men think you're getting constant sex. Especially if you have a pretty face with a "hot" body. It's almost unbelievable if she's fair skinned and claims to be a virgin.

You can add your own.

Are you beautiful like you described in your write up, if I may ask smiley ?
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by flokii: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
You can't be beautiful in the real sense of the word and say no man is approaching you.. except your village people are on your case.

Even girls that are just there get up to 10 toasters if not more a day. Stop the "he is not my type" mentality and give men chance in your life. Whether he is short, ugly, hairy or bald shouldn't matter, look at his heart and intentions cheesy

You're looking for six packs when it's pot-bellied men that are chasing you. You're looking for Ramsey noah but it's Mr Ibu that is coming.. my dear manage am like that. Man na man.

7 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
It's really sad how Africans measure beauty in terms of lightness of skin...if that's the case they shouldn't even be talking about beauty because they're at the bottom of the food chain. It's cute tho to see op talking about pretty privilege.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:

Not like I'm always in the mirror, hun. But I'm confident to this extent.
"You're beautiful"
"Thanks. I know"

You just perfectly exhibited the problem, the response to you're beautiful should be "THANK YOU" or "THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT" not "Thanks. I know". I mean What The Fvck is that response?

God in heaven knows that I never ever ever compliment random beautiful women except I am dating that person, In fact I forbid myself from doing that because of this pride mentality.

7 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by bleskid: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
bleskid AKA blesboi is back
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by seanwilliam(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
I don’t know how beautiful u are , except I no get interest in you , u must collect . grin

To some extent the op is right .

My current girl is very fair, tall and beautiful, but now I’m craving for black booty . Lol as in black booty with stretch mark , just on the booty. I mean the booty go Dey juggle while I lash am doggy. grin If I die, na pussy kill me o.

Anyway I buy all types of giftcards and PayPal funds
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by juniorstar(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:
If you're good mannered and very beautiful, it's too good to be true. You're pretending.

Everyone expects you to be getting constant male attention. Meanwhile, most men are very wary of extremely good looking women and would rather approach average ones to boost their ego.

People can't just accept it that you're single. Like singularly single. Somehow, they think you're lying because they expect men to be flooding your DM.

Others expect you to use your beauty to secure privilege. "How can a beautiful lady like you be jobless? Or broke?" they say.

Men think you're getting constant sex. Especially if you have a pretty face with a "hot" body. It's almost unbelievable if she's fair skinned and claims to be a virgin.

You can add your own.
The finers a lady is the less the attention she should get to stand a better chance..I know it's kinda counterintuitive but that's the truth..try it and thank me later..only few men have the liver to try such even among the so called woke men.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Greenerie(f): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ur fellow women will hate you secretly and openly.Men will be afraid to approach you.those who try are those who want to get in ur pants.

Ur pastor wife will rubbish ur name to her husband because pastor notice u and was staring helplessly while he was preaching at the altar.

U will have very few female friends cos ur intimidating especially if u are the total package...a woman with beauty,good character, intelligent, exposed,well traveled,cultured...

even the beautiful runsgirls will avoid you cos they can't measure up to u in other areas.this is my experience.

Another real life example: Beyonce vs Kim Kardashian!
Both beautiful women,but there the comparison ends! One is a beautiful, reserved, good character fine girl,while the other is an international prostitute.

Absolutely none of those Hollywood bitches are in Beyonce's class.If u put yonce in a room full of beautiful women,she will still come out on top.she is of the highest caliber.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by michlins(m): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
You will need to write your own dictionary to redefine beauty without the aesthetic appeals.

Beauty is beauty. Intelligent is intelligent. Two different things. Both may be mutually exclusive.
/
she's very ugly and that's her consolation
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by JaskanFactor: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Everything in the universe happens in cycles some over staggering number of years.

So that whilst the topic here is about beauty its worth to mention to you some ancient knowledge about beauty.

IN this current age this current era, beware that what people refer to as beautiful are things that can get attention, things that can distract easily. Tell me is there any thing described as beautiful that does not get attention and awarded distraction. And this is what people call beauty in times of peace and security.

But when there comes a time of much danger, war, and fear where not just the lives but the souls of people are at stake imminently, in this times it said that all that used to be called beautiful then becomes ugly to the eyes, and that said ugly becomes the beauty. The reason for this they say is cause in times of big trouble hearts seek God urgently, and anything at all that can distract attention becomes ugly to the eyes. And those things that do not distract or try to get attention become the beautiful things.

For now you are allowed to indulge your senses, but beware there comes a time, when beauty is determined by inability of a thing to distract attention and concentration.

So that beauty is not only skin deep, its also subject to the current state of peace and security.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by iamdapsyj(m): 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:

If she keeps to herself, her beauty is getting to her head.
If she takes care of herself and enjoys soft life, one rich man is involved.
If she doesn't, she's a fo.ol.
If she is still single, maybe she has bad manners or she's too picky.
Whatever she does will always be tied to her looks.

My dear the same thing applies to handsome guys as well. No be only beautiful ladies Waka come....
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by obinna58(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:

In other words you prefer a downtrodden, low self esteem beauty you can Lord over. Because I'm not understanding the "cry for you" part.

Downtrodden, low self-esteem, Lord over, trying to be wise resulting to selfishness

You're beautiful aren't you? Lol, crying doesn't really mean you're treated bad, in men it's very shameful but in women it's sweet, you'd be like 'honey tell me what to do, how can I fix this' cheesy

A cool woman who knows her limit, sincere heart and beauty is worth anything
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by 1Sharon(f): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
placeofallure:

Yes, please.

Are you trolling?
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by 1Sharon(f): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dollywood:

Are you the pretty lady on your dp? shocked

I'll shut up lol lipsrsealed
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Joseph08(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Most of them doesn't have sense just the beauty.

When you come closer and interact or even date them you get to find out they're just beautiful nothing more.

Most can't cook only to boil hot water.

Can't even clean the room you woke up together.

Most are lazy always dependent.

Lack manners of approach.

I go for character and not for beauty cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
1Sharon:

You want to find trouble abi, stay your lane o grin grin grin
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by suffering: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
Attractive people get rejected too. Know the fact and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:

You can add your own.

Add mine?

Tot u would be UNIQUE and not bad mannered and totally DIFFERENT, until u PULLED A GUN ON ME at CHECKING UR PROFILE PICTURE!
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Dollywood(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Better do, I appreciate people who understand humors. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Penboy: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
placeofallure:
Back in my university days, I was a Jambite and lived with my 400 level-accounting big sister and her two friends. One of her friends borrowed a book from a medico student (a guy) in the neighborhood. He came that afternoon to collect his book and I was the only one at home. After welcoming him, I offered to search around for the book. I didn't see it and I told him so. He left afterwards. We later became friends. It was then he confessed that he used to think I'm a snub, that he always wondered how a girl could be so beautiful and still be courteous and respectful. His friends too couldn't believe it.

I never lack the company of the opposite sex, even younger men up till tomorrow. Now, I don't see beauty as anything. I believe in a woman being smart, resourceful, homely and humane. That's what's more important. If you have physical beauty as a woman, it's just an icing on the cake. That's why my beauty doesn't ever get into my head. It's relative.

Are you the one on your dp?

4 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Toks2008(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:

You can add your own.

Even the good looking guys..

I was thinking this evening about my life.

Too many women interested regardless of one's marital status and sometimes I just wish I can marry as many ladies as possible since I am capable...

*Runs off*

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Adakintroy: 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na lie before..unfortunately In this case I believe the stereotype.

Many pretty girls or guys are extremely sought after . Good looks serenate our senses beyound what our mind can excape from. We don't know why it's so. Evolutionary biologist believe it a key survival adaptation. A good looking human has a better chance at social survival than say a non good looking. We instinctive pick them. If we all have our ways, we will want one men or women alike. Why our preference is so we dont know but it's so.

So if a pretty person is saying otherwise, it mostly the exception not the rule. ( One in maybe 6,000 cases in my estimate) Many are spoilt for choice already. Unless of course he or she is not "pretty" as the definition. . It's nature to dictate not us. We powerless on that one.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Dollywood(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
truthsayer009:

You want to find trouble abi, stay your lane o grin grin grin

grin cheesy shit b cracking me up
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Dollywood(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
placeofallure:

Yes, please.

shocked You's fine
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by SEO2002: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Picture or ion believeit
check her dp grin

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Ofolete: 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Men run away from beautiful girls thinking they are engaged without knowing that they are lacking men. I learnt this before I got married and I used the advantage over beautiful princesses of which I married my wife today. The best thing a woman wants is that man who admirers and flatter her always. Tell her that she is beautiful. In fact tell her that she is carved by God.

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Toks2008(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:
Being beautiful is a serious flex cool

Somebody will just dash you money because he thinks you're beautiful. cheesy

Sometimes I think it is better to be less attractive. It comes with great benefits.

Sometimes beauty can turn to a curse if not handled well.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Nyascobar1414: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
SEO2002:
check her dp grin check her dp
.. I checked it though.. She's already a grownup woman..
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Karleb(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
You will need to write your own dictionary to redefine beauty without the aesthetic appeals.

Beauty is beauty. Intelligent is intelligent. Two different things. Both may be mutually exclusive.
/

I swear down, this thing annoy the hell out of me anytime and it's why I hate the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder line. Pure bullshit.

Beauty has to do with look. That's all.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Toks2008(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ofolete:
Men run away from beautiful girls thinking they are engaged without knowing that they are lacking men. I learnt this before I got married and I used the advantage over beautiful princesses of which I married my wife today. The best thing a woman wants is that man who admirers and flatter her always. Tell her that she is beautiful. In fact tell her that she is carved by God.

Me I don't compromise my choice. I go for the extremely beautiful ones.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Valuc: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Why blame men when this actually what's expected to be happening to a beautiful woman.... And whic is actually true..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Talk To A Girl You Like For The First Time / Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.