Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

The Problem With Beautiful Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem With Beautiful Women (85120 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Jjrr: 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Really
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by 1Sharon(f): 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Oleka1:

So what are you driving at, that you are beautiful or what?

truthsayer009:

You want to find trouble abi, stay your lane o grin grin grin

She removed the picture grin
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Elsueno: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Women are high maintenance

Beautiful women are extremely high maintenance, stressful & on top of that u have to deal with the jealousy of other small minded men...Now imagine if that pretty face has no good manners......auuurgh...ur dislike for women of specs will shoot through the roof.

Not my problem though, I don't think I can give up this single life any time soon cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by frankson1(m): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:

If she keeps to herself, her beauty is getting to her head.
If she takes care of herself and enjoys soft life, one rich man is involved.
If she doesn't, she's a fo.ol.
If she is still single, maybe she has bad manners or she's too picky.
Whatever she does will always be tied to her looks.

Could you please post pictures without make-up of those ladies up there. I want to check something undecided

Besides, most fair ladies have bad manners undecided
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by LagosNissan: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ofolete:
Men run away from beautiful girls thinking they are engaged without knowing that they are lacking men. I learnt this before I got married and I used the advantage over beautiful princesses of which I married my wife today. The best thing a woman wants is that man who admirers and flatter her always. Tell her that she is beautiful. In fact tell her that she is carved by God.

Lol, she must have heard she is beautiful from different persons, so it's now stale and you may look weak and like mumu in her eyes.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
1Sharon:

She removed the picture grin

Chaiii oh God, why nau? this is what I don't like oh undecided
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by 1Sharon(f): 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
truthsayer009:

Chaiii oh God, why nau? this is what I don't like oh undecided

What?
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Toks2008(m): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

OMG. tongue

You are so handsome. But, I would have loved to see you without the eyepiece. I can already imagine what you look like. wink

Are you married?

Sis a man is forever single o... Forget the marital status

3 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
1Sharon:

What?

You pipu trolled her till she removed her gorgeous picture, that's unfair.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by 1Sharon(f): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
truthsayer009:

You pipu trolled her till she removed her gorgeous picture, that's unfair.

My broda! I did not say anything

All I said was lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by joe120120(m): 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:
Everyone expects you to be bad mannered.
If you're good mannered and very beautiful, it's too good to be true. You're pretending.

Everyone expects you to be getting constant male attention. Meanwhile, most men are very wary of extremely good looking women and would rather approach average ones to boost their ego.

People can't just accept it that you're single. Like singularly single. Somehow, they think you're lying because they expect men to be flooding your DM.

Others expect you to use your beauty to secure privilege. "How can a beautiful lady like you be jobless? Or broke?" they say.

Men think you're getting constant sex. Especially if you have a pretty face with a "hot" body. It's almost unbelievable if she's fair skinned and claims to be a virgin.

You can add your own.

Pretty is God gift to men
But under buhari pretty on her own
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Forthepeople21(f): 12:04am On Nov 27, 2021
Ok now let’s talk about the being cute or pretty privileges….. they FAR outweigh any of this BS
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 12:06am On Nov 27, 2021
Toks2008:

But I hope you undrstand that fine babe no be about pretty face o.

Nah fine body be fine babe and YES I know every lady is fine as they are but I'm talking about having some nice banging body.
To you.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Sniper101(m): 12:08am On Nov 27, 2021
the light skin actress
...third photo

Mehnnn...I love that Babe scarra
{or maybe na infatuation} grin
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by nosmassam(m): 12:11am On Nov 27, 2021
And last last, pretty queen will marry Agbero, blow today, slap 2moro
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by litaninja(m): 12:14am On Nov 27, 2021
No one avoids a woman for being too beautiful.
They avoid them for not having any substance.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Toks2008(m): 12:24am On Nov 27, 2021
Loreettaa:

To you.

OK let me teach you since you no one gree.

1. Pretty lady is a lady that is facially sweet looking regardless of her body type.

2. A hot lady is all encompassing... Face, curves in the right places..

So you can be pretty and not be hot.

3. A beautiful lady is a lady that is outwardly sweet and also has a nice persona.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Idaytesj29(m): 12:35am On Nov 27, 2021
Divoc19:
Beauty for me is in the brain.
A smart and intelligent girl is beautiful... like, I have to interact with you (literate or not) before I can conclude your are beautiful or not.

Can we have chat in a coffee shop somewhere?
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by bewla(m): 12:38am On Nov 27, 2021
brosom:
Unfortunately.

, that's of the bad of being too beautiful.

It comes at a cost

Add Nadia Buhari to this gallary you will have make my day
Not toto dicke
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Bifwoli: 12:45am On Nov 27, 2021
Loreettaa:

If she keeps to herself, her beauty is getting to her head.
If she takes care of herself and enjoys soft life, one rich man is involved.
If she doesn't, she's a fo.ol.
If she is still single, maybe she has bad manners or she's too picky.
Whatever she does will always be tied to her looks.
Most of the very beautiful women have elevated egomania too.They expect to be worshipped,adored and they love attention.They're also have unhealthy obsession with their looks...vanity upon vanity.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by olaniyilukman(m): 12:52am On Nov 27, 2021
Loreettaa:

What's so wrong with being aware of your beauty? Handsome men don't shy away from theirs, some are very cocky about it and the sky hasn't fallen. What's with this mindset of beautiful women downplaying their good looks so as not to seem vain to men?
The babe has highlight the point.. Everything is not about beauty, brain beauty is the main deal.... Who beauty help

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by FirstbornWds: 1:12am On Nov 27, 2021
Divoc19:
Beauty for me is in the brain.
A smart and intelligent girl is beautiful... like, I have to interact with you (literate or not) before I can conclude your are beautiful or not.

This is for a very small fraction of people. Most will see your physical beauty first abeg..

6 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 1:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Karleb:

It might hurt her feelings but from that picture, she's not beautiful.

Maybe average, maybe a little below average.
Where did you see my picture?
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 1:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Bifwoli:
Most of the very beautiful women have elevated egomania too.They expect to be worshipped,adored and they love attention.They're also have unhealthy obsession with their looks...vanity upon vanity.
Same goes for men.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 2:00am On Nov 27, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

OMG. tongue

You are so handsome. But, I would have loved to see you without the eyepiece. I can already imagine what you look like. wink

Are you married?
Is it Toks you're asking? He's a little bit married. Go and find your own. grin
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by OgatheTop: 2:15am On Nov 27, 2021
Loreettaa:
If you're good mannered and very beautiful, it's too good to be true. You're pretending.

Everyone expects you to be getting constant male attention. Meanwhile, most men are very wary of extremely good looking women and would rather approach average ones to boost their ego.

People can't just accept it that you're single. Like singularly single. Somehow, they think you're lying because they expect men to be flooding your DM.

Others expect you to use your beauty to secure privilege. "How can a beautiful lady like you be jobless? Or broke?" they say.

Men think you're getting constant sex. Especially if you have a pretty face with a "hot" body. It's almost unbelievable if she's fair skinned and claims to be a virgin.

I've always considered female monikers on NL add males assuming the other sex.

But I really now believe you're female...

You can add your own.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by lavamaestro(f): 2:53am On Nov 27, 2021
I still don't get the narrative of beauty and waywardness.
And from what I have noticed, most Nigerian men wants a beautiful woman with curves and all but they are too egoistic when it comes to handling what comes with it. And it's mostly the ones that are rejected by the pretty ladies that play it off by saying they are slutty. Pretty people are people as well.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by oza20(m): 3:44am On Nov 27, 2021
Loreettaa:

You can add your own.

She looks and sounds like the iconic novel character, Ojiji of Pacesetter... If you know, you know!
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by efonat(m): 4:14am On Nov 27, 2021
What is the last girl in the pics doing here? She was my junior in the university.
Loreettaa:

You can add your own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Do I Break Up With Him? / Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.