Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? (35958 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
Pls I need your advice on this.

Since have being dating my fiancee going to 3 years now, I have being doing almost all her parent responsibilities.

I was the one that sent her to school -ND1 and ND2, I paid all the semesters school fees.

I also paid her 2 years rent, when she was in the school. All her handouts and school bills were paid by me. Even till feeding.

Her parent are just to poor, that they can't even provide what they'll eat for themselves.

I did almost everything within my power to provide for her and help her parent atimes with some little I can afford.

Now she's done with her ND programme, am planing to enrol her for a professional Catering Job, which is amount to almost 250k.

At times she come to my place and spent like 2weeks, 3 weeks or even 1 week with me.

So of a recent her mom asked her to come home and spend some days with them.

She now called and ask me for feeding money, but I was angry and I asked her, Can't your parent provide basic needs? Like feeding, clothes etc. You'll be in my house I'll provide what you'll eat and when you're in your parent too, I'll still be the one to provide what you'll eat. Didn't your dad go out every morning to go and work?

I just told her, that if her parent can't provide basic needs, I don't think is proper.

And again she's the type that want to wear what other ladies are wearing and want to up to standard.

And I didn't send any money to her.

I just want to know if am wrong for asking her that. because her dad is alive and mom is healthy, but they're always broke and no money, that they hardly feed 3 square meals.

Sense is far from you. You started everything wrongly in the first place. Are you her parents or you are doing all that because of yansh ? A friend of mine trained his girlfriend throughout ND1 and ND2 but later on , the lady dumped him and marry another person. Before he started training her on ND2, he asked me for an advice but he went against my advice only for him to cry later.

Your own situation is worse . I think you should just go and pack your load into her parents house so that they can be eating directly from you.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by marwanafrica: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

Is not a problem, but I don't think is proper for me to be feeding her, even when she's in her parent house bro.
marry her and safe yourself the stress
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by bigcee(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2021
KiNg0G:
Oh lord , any sîmp in my bloodline like this op that will cause me future grievance, let it miscarriage.
Lwkmd grin grin grin grin. I done laugh tire grin grin grin grin

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by lomprico(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

Since have being dating my fiancee going to 3 years now, I have being doing almost all her parent responsibilities.

I was the one that sent her to school -ND1 and ND2, I paid all the semesters school fees.

I also paid her 2 years rent, when she was in the school. All her handouts and school bills were paid by me. Even till feeding.

Her parent are just to poor, that they can't even provide what they'll eat for themselves.

I did almost everything within my power to provide for her and help her parent atimes with some little I can afford.

Now she's done with her ND programme, am planing to enrol her for a professional Catering Job, which is amount to almost 250k.

At times she come to my place and spent like 2weeks, 3 weeks or even 1 week with me.

She now called and ask me for feeding money, but I was angry and I asked her, Can't your parent provide basic needs? Like feeding, clothes etc. You'll be in my house I'll provide what you'll eat and when you're in your parent too, I'll still be the one to provide what you'll eat. Didn't your dad go out every morning to go and work?

I just told her, that if her parent can't provide basic needs, I don't think is proper.

And again she's the type that want to wear what other ladies are wearing and want to up to standard.

I just want to know if am wrong for asking her that. because her dad is alive and mom is healthy, but they're always broke and no money, that they hardly feed 3 square meals.

if u really like her, better marry her now to avoid stories that touch.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by bluefilm: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

The earlier you let her go, the better for you...unless you are capable to fend for her family financially.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by easiest(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2021
The lady knows her parents more than you are, she knows without you assisting with feeding allowance if she go home she's going to suffer and the question you are her is good what I will suggest is give her as allowance I believe she will take a quarrel with her parents when she get home. Invariably you sent her home it's not all good taking the whole responsibility of parents since you guys are not married yet but it's okay help.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2021
chronique:
Do you guys understand that some people are naturally good by default? That's how nature wired them and made them to be. They don't complain or shy away from helping people cos they have empathy for humans. You should never call such a person a simp simply because of their good nature. It's totally disrespectful. You don't expect everyone to be tight fisted. It's up to the person being helped and assisted to be responsible and act like someone that has a brain that works. If the person eventually misbehaves, that's their problem and their loss. They are the losers. I won't say I will not help someone simply because other men think it makes one a simp. It's up to whoever I help to act right and if they don't, that's their business. Allow people be who they are and help who they want to. Nothing we have is leaving this world with us and these days, anyone could pass on the next moment. I pray for long life but if God calls me home today, I know there would be people who would still tell the world about the little things and roles I played in their lives no matter how small. The essence of living is not just to amass wealth but to also touch lives.

Life doesn't make sense...
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Chris2863(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
You expected me to shy away from the bitter truth? it is the reason I'm always the odd one out in most opinions on issues because i spit reality,you are enjoying marital bliss and other conjugal enjoyments but you don't want to spend,are you her creator? As long as you are sleeping with her please don't complain of any demands from her,nothing is free,not even the air we breath.

This one nah real olosho

5 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by bitingcool: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2021
go to her parents house as a friend. you go surprise say they are comfortable enough or she isn't even there. She dey use u collect salary, u think say I dey give help. bro u be her MMM.

u just never sabi

on 2nd thoughts, na woman wey no fit provide food to eat or sanitary pad for herself by creating income you dey groom to marry? I pity you!!! Mr. Maga. Swallower of poor family story.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Badguy77(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Shebi you've been having sex with her so stop complaining and do your responsibilities in peace or didn't you know she has parents before you start parting her legs endlessly and asking her to come spend weeks, months with you?there's nothing like free sex,even the married one's are directly and Indirectly paying for the sex,let's all stop deceiving ourselves

Hmmmm so the world revolves around sex ba

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by tempusfugit: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2021
Lol
Iyaebe:
Shebi you've been having sex with her so stop complaining and do your responsibilities in peace or didn't you know she has parents before you start parting her legs endlessly and asking her to come spend weeks, months with you?there's nothing like free sex,even the married one's are directly and Indirectly paying for the sex,let's all stop deceiving ourselves
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by kennyclassic: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2021
Buy you said the parents are too poor if I'm not mistaken. I believe you already know the situation of things in her house. Even if she asks for money while at her parents it shouldn't be a problem too. My thoughts though
yinkaOdutuyo:

Is not a problem, but I don't think is proper for me to be feeding her, even when she's in her parent house bro.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2021
They say don’t start what you can’t finish, you started it so deal with it. See OP, there are some parents that use their children as bait for money. They even encourage them to get a healthy boyfriend at a tender age. But as soon as they do they let go all responsibilities and expect the boyfriend to take it up and if he doesn’t they encourage them to find someone else. After all no body come this word to suffer.

The only way you can really know is to pretend you are broke! Tell her you can’t give her like you used to and see her reaction over a certain period. If she adjusts then she is a good woman, I know this because it’s similar to my relationship. Her dad borrowed money for me some years ago and till data never paid back or give me reasons why he hasn’t. I did all you did and even more, but not anymore. Now she protects me from her people, if they call me directly to ask for money she doesn’t take it lightly with them. So try pretend you are broke and see how things unfold.

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

I wonder if you can help me...

But you want me to help you out of your confusion....

Don't you think getting her a job would make more sense?

I am waiting for your response , the effect of my suggestion and my reward for suggesting...

I am not joking....
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by TheRedpillguy: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
What is she paying for the dick?

4 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by backbone503(m): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2021
I just hope you've done same for your siblings/relatives.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by tivta(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Onyenzuzu

If it wasn't for blow jobs you would probably be unemployed...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Xxx123xxx(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

.. ..

Baba you be her sponsor..

Sorry o but you mumu sha ...

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by ashawopikin(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2021
Kuku finish wetin u start
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

Damn u bro it is a problem. I would have preferred u training a bright and talented boy who dont have anyone to train him in school at least by doing so u have some sense of fulfillment. Bro u really need to wake up. These hoez aint loyal,, the moment she sees someone better than u shes gone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Timekeeper: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

But she's in her parent house now, why will be feeding her when she's with me and be feeding her again in her father's house.

Bro yinka, so u av been doing this and I have been asking u for weekend money and u said u don't have. Its unfair brother yinka. If you are truly the type that help people dt ask for help . Ask for my account no, send me sumtin for weekend.... Let's see if u r being truthful..

Abt the lady, shebi she is done with her ND, let her go and work, save from the money and learn the catering job..... Heed to my advise... Let her know how to work for her money..

I dey expect my Sunday money grin
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Badgers14: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

If her parents are poor because they are responsible people but find themselves in an unfortunate situation where they are underemployed etc.. but atleast they are out there trying their best, working as hard as they could ... if you can assist them.. please do and if you can't... don't bad mouth them.

But if they are these parents that see their daughter as an investment, business venture, a commodity, not doing anything, balancing and hoping that their pretty daughter is their ticket to anywhere... well, you know what to do grin shocked
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by frozen70(f): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

You know what, is either you drop this girl if you know you can't finish the work you started

Or you continue, you already knows that they are poor, you don't need to remind her why her parents can't afford anything for her and the rest of her family

Finally bear in mind that, once you are still having affairs with her, you must be responsible for her since you know that her parents can't afford anything for her

But let me ask you, all this your involvement and spending on her, is it for another man to marry her or you just want to assist her

Because all you have spent on her is enough to marry her and keep her at home as a wife

Well, the decision is yours, just make sure you don't complain of wasting over 500k on her

As for her taste and desires to be trending with her mates, you don't need to provide that for her, is not a necessity

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Zico007: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

I expected much from you.

But what nairander called you is what you're.

God bless you my brother. If she can't give good advice then she should Waka pass. And you Mr lover boy, I pity you. Stop that nonsense and let her parent take care of her others you will regret it later.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Teymanhenry(f): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2021
It isn't your responsibility to feed her when in her father's house. But then she's been your fiancée for 3yrs? I think you should tir the knot if you think she's d right one... Cos you may loss all you've invested in her

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by onyenatruchi: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2021
Op, is your girlfriend a Yoruba Lady lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by seyz91(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2021
Amen to me too!
KiNg0G:
Oh lord , any sîmp in my bloodline like this op that will cause me future grievance, let it miscarriage.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by seyz91(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Simper Pro Max
yinkaOdutuyo:

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by medriano: 9:41am On Dec 05, 2021
No responsible parent would leave their daughter to a boyfriend to take up their reaponsibilities. It is wrong and demeaning. No matter how poor they are, they should provide the little they can.
Even while I was in the uni, when my parents see stuff with me that they didn’t get me, they’d probe to know how I got them....that’s how it should be.
You have really done well with her but you need to slow it down. She should get a job so she can do some things for herself. Not everything man will do for you.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by seyz91(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Confirm!
Iyaebe:
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by freshkpomo(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Useless men everywhere, I pity ladies that give you people free sex all in the name of expression of feelings, even Adam couldn't touch Eve till God asked him to do something which serves as the bride price before he was allowed to touch her but some ladies wey nack head for ground will begin parting their legs over nonsense expression of feelings. Its unbibilical to have free sex,go and find out.So Oga Op if you can't feed her then leave her for her parents and go your way,you did not complain when you were winning your pelenge waist on top of her.

why do women always use these words FREE SEX, FREE TO-TO? does it mean that's all they can offer? We don't hear men saying FREE PRICK, and this is mostly common among Nigerian women though.... Na WA o... No wonder Nairaland guys call them Vagina people.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.