Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? (32707 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? / Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by TemmyT002(m): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2021
This is what they usually accuse women from Ogun State of. But no be by state. Na most women dey do am.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by judedwriter(m): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2021
Timekeeper:

I av never seen any of your comments Dt depicts sense... Never seen one...

See life... Some women become demons when they finally settle

I tell you the truth. Some women show their true colours only after marriage.

When I look at a woman, my spirit tells me if she's no or yes.

That's why people should never be pressurized or forced into marriage.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2021
Timekeeper:
I think there is a evil that reside in a lady once she gets married... As in, some married women are so selfish and wicked... S

Let me give these instances;

1. Their own brothers and sisters come to her husband home and there is no issue.. He/she (wife siblings) has unrestricted access to everything in the house since it's her sister's husband house.. But when the husband siblings come, they have restricted access to some things in the house.. Any attempt to go futher, the wife start bringing up attitude towards them..

2. The wife mother comes and she is free to stay as long as she wants but if the husband mother comes, the selfish wife is already asking the husband when will mama leave for her place....

3. The husband sends money to her family, no problem, the husband sends to his family, then there is need for him to be accountable for the money sent to his own parents oooo..

4. Husband sponsors wife siblings to school and all is fine.. Husband sponsors his own siblings and the wife develops hatred automatically towards the sibling bcox she thinks they are draining her husband resources..

Some married women are wicked soul in disguise. Bad enough, you wunt see these attitudes in them until they are married.

I still wonder and ask; why are some married woman so selfish and demonic in nature?
That gender is the problem of the entire world, maintain your sanity before you marry daughter of Jezebel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by chii8(f): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2021
yusluvad:
Good woman. May God continue to bless you...

Toor.... I'm not good oooo
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by SarutobiEky(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
kikikiki you don't like truth abi?Well,I already know my future husband's people will not like me so I'm prepared and patiently waiting. As for me I'll always be alert so that I will not be caught unawares
are you even likeable?
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by tiamiyukunle69(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2021
My wife is not like this though. She's a good woman smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by HSSA: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin
KiNg0G:
Oh lord, deliver us from Jezebels, like the one up there.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Johel(m): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2021
Timekeeper:
I think there is a evil that reside in a lady once she gets married... As in, some married women are so selfish and wicked... S

Let me give these instances;

1. Their own brothers and sisters come to her husband home and there is no issue.. He/she (wife siblings) has unrestricted access to everything in the house since it's her sister's husband house.. But when the husband siblings come, they have restricted access to some things in the house.. Any attempt to go futher, the wife start bringing up attitude towards them..

2. The wife mother comes and she is free to stay as long as she wants but if the husband mother comes, the selfish wife is already asking the husband when will mama leave for her place....

3. The husband sends money to her family, no problem, the husband sends to his family, then there is need for him to be accountable for the money sent to his own parents oooo..

4. Husband sponsors wife siblings to school and all is fine.. Husband sponsors his own siblings and the wife develops hatred automatically towards the sibling bcox she thinks they are draining her husband resources..

Some married women are wicked soul in disguise. Bad enough, you wunt see these attitudes in them until they are married.

I still wonder and ask; why are some married woman so selfish and demonic in nature?

An average Nigerian is extremely selfish and wicked.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by lorhema(f): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2021
ImaIma1:
This inlaw and wife thing will always be that way, especially when the man's family sees the wife as an outsider that came to interrupt their family.

You can't come to my house with your nose raised and with obvious lack of love for me and you expect me to be free with you. It can't happen. I will just avoid you for peace sake.

It's not about being an inlaw or not. It is more about the character and attitude of people involved. I know people that are close to their MILs than their own mums.

I have an inlaw who goes straight to the pot when she's around. We are so close that she will help herself with any food she sees. Na beg I dey beg her. cheesy. But some inlaws won't even be able to try it because of their wicked hearts.

But here, you guys expect the women to treat their inlaws like their family, when the family doesn't treat her like their daughter. If they see her as a family member, they won't try to find wrong when they visit. They would rather cover up.

This topic set don dey tire person.

This is, I believe, the crux of the matter. The wife, having been treated as as outsider or unwanted guest, feels no need to care or look out for her in-laws.

Meanwhile, some in-laws believe that they have full rights in their brother's
home and disregard the iyawo's rights in her own home.

The situation the OP posted is created.
Dealing with it will require walking back to the beginning and righting the wrongs.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by yusluvad(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2021
chii8:

Toor.... I'm not good oooo
Lol
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by MummyD2020(f): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Any man who allows the woman he married to be dictating how things should be done in their home is a very big disgrace to men.

Men stop complaining about your wife's attitudes towards your family members and take charge.

Make my wife try am nah.

I dont believe a woman can just wake up one morning to be harsh on the inlaws.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by orumba(m): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2021
My brother no concrete answer to that your question. My advice, do everything you have to do for family and friends before getting married, like a jezebel says up there, they themself ( girls) plans to wage war once they got marry , they turn house to aso rock only party members can enter( their families?)

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by na2016: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
KiNg0G:
Oh lord, deliver us from Jezebels, like the one up there.

Most times you don't know until you marry them, they will do these acts. But as a man, you can always have your way.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by josiah27: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
This thing is happening to someone very close to me.
This my friend is struggling gididan to make a living.

His brother is very rich, but the wife don't give his siblings chance to have anything to do with her husband.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
The married woman this days don't mature, they prefer there relatives than husband relatives

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by MummyD2020(f): 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
ImaIma1:

Very wrong of her. A smart woman would send more to her husband's family.

Send more to her husband's family, why abeg?
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by kapelvej: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
kikikiki you don't like truth abi?Well,I already know my future husband's people will not like me so I'm prepared and patiently waiting. As for me I'll always be alert so that I will not be caught unawares
careful what you wish for
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Myexdisturbs: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
OluwaJohn77:
You are correct, i lost my Job around March 2021, my sister invited me for Easter celebration in which I turn down, but I later visit them after Easter celebration, few months later my sister now begin to show me some negative attitude in which I clear her On how I invested my time, energy and resources on their wedding but the husband didn't want me to leave their vicinity; that is woman for you they believe they have arrived......I don't like visiting in-law home
But it is your sister not an in-law who treated u this way.i hope you understood the op
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Respect55(m): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Any married woman behaving, blame the husband.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Myexdisturbs: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tallesty1:
Some taken..... And I will beat you later. Every sin must he punished.

Okay, let me get this straight.
Assuming you're right on the @Emboldened, so if I visit my married sister, I am good since the woman's side tend to be more good but if I visit my married brother I will become bad?

What am I missing?
You beat pocohantas to that her stupid claim.lol
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Respect55(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
pocohantas:

You’ll be fine. Don’t forget to change your pillowcase regularly. They are a breeding ground for bacterias, even without teary moisture.

#PocoCares
what do you mean by bacterias?
Singular form is bacterium and plural form is bacteria.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Myexdisturbs: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mariangeles:

Why you go give your wife money to send to your parents?
You no fit do am?
He's a simp cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by OluwaJohn77: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

But it is your sister not an in-law who treated u this way.i hope you understood the op

Yes.......We are talking about married women here; because is my Sister i should hide reality
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by pocohantas(f): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
Respect55:
what do you mean by bacterias?
Singular form is bacterium and plural form is bacteria.

Thank you for that. I’ll correct it.

Emaprince:
Whats OCD?

Your last paragraph clearly shows that women are the problem. You already concluded that the husbands people are the worst..even without a personal experience. You never reckoned that these husbands people will go to their married sisters place and feel much more at home? But the reverse will be the case at their married brothers place.

I am not even being biased here, we see it everyday. Also I hope I get to understand why you guys only visit the brother working in Shell. The one that is down with a stroke and has just his wife taking care of him, you never visit those ones. Why?

OCD = Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Sterope(f): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
grin grin grin
pocohantas:
I am not even being biased here, we see it everyday. Also I hope I get to understand why you guys only visit the brother working in Shell. The one that is down with a stroke and has just his wife taking care of him, you never visit those ones. Why?

OCD = Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by MummyD2020(f): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
lorhema:

This is, I believe, the crux of the matter. The wife, having been treated as as outsider or unwanted guest, feels no need to care or look out for her in-laws.

Meanwhile, some in-laws believe that they have full rights in their brother's
home and disregard the iyawo's rights in her own home.

The situation the OP posted is created.
Dealing with it will require walking back to the beginning and righting the wrongs.

You are so right. Where i got married to, there is nothing you do that can make you to be called one of theirs. Its always the wives that are to be blamed. There are three guys that are married. When im with them, its the two wives matter that will be on the table. Meaning when im not there, its my matter. These people are so Terrible with gossip. Even their mum doent cautions her female children that are married. Dont you know that the more you talk bad about your brothers wives, they do the same in your inlaws place? Some people no just wise.
I said well, since we the wives are always the devils, i pack one side and cease any little benefit i was giving out. You can't segregate me and still want my help. Kolewerk. Hubby even warned me when i came in newly that this people are not who i should throw myself at recklessly. Its now that i realised what he meant. I can never stop him from helping them. Is it my money? I no get time

So my people, garbage in and garbage out. When you give peace, love and togetherness, there is no way it wont be reciprocated. Im the last sef so dont bring in my siblings.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by tradepunter: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
ImaIma1:

I don't speak hypothetically on these issues.

I always had the idea of inlaws being close especially because my sister got the best inlaws. You can't differentiate her inlaws from we her siblings.

But I wasn't lucky in my case. In fact, it was like I came to interrupt. It's not an assertion, neither is it senseless.

After being burnt a couple of times because I wanted to be family, I just gave up.

The funny thing is that even their son and brother was trying to shield me and codedly trying to make me not get close. But no, I wanted another family.

When I saw problem, he was just quiet like "I told you so". I don't disrespect them but a safe distance relationship has been established.

If they come, I'm cordial but very quiet. I just make sure the kids know and relate well with them.

Each family have their peculiarities that are different from others. It's not a "one size fits all" issue.

I responded based on documented experiences.... Most Nigerian ladies have the mindset of you the man should scale down communication with your family...

Otherwise they tag you mothers, boy.... A man that grew in a family that have love and grew in love won't cut off his family over a woman...

Rather she must be the one to be added to the family just as the man is an addition to hers...

It is the reason why I see that church counselling of sharing the same account as the biggest BS...

we are both strangers let's evolve organically not by emotional manipulation.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Myexdisturbs: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
OluwaJohn77:

Yes.......We are talking about married women here; because is my Sister i should hide reality
That's completely different though .your sister is your sister not an in-law
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by ezechi24(m): 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
pocohantas:

Because contrary to popular opinion, men are not smart. They DO NOT have sense.

smiley smiley

i pity the simp wey go put you for house?.....i know you not in any serious relationship reason well make reasonable man fit marry you ...instead of the junkies you roam arround with over there.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by pocohantas(f): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
ezechi24:

i pity the simp wey go put you for house?.....i know you not in any serious relationship reason well make reasonable man fit marry you ...instead of the junkies you roam arround with over there.

Lol. If you see him, they did not born you well to say this to his face, because you won’t like where you’ll sleep that day, maybe week sef. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Married To An Atheist / 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing / Twins Born In Spain Joined Hands After Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.