Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel (70641 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Lordedifice1: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Just part ways with the woman
And discipline yourself
Cling to your legal married wife
And ask for forgiveness to God and make a vow that you won't endulge in such dirty act again.
Telling your wife might spoil your marriage she might never trust you again
Just do those things i told you
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by buzorcharles(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
confess to ur wife n her husband am sure u will be fine las las.. trust me, if u do dis u will never cheat in ur life again. come! make nobody quote me again, give ur own advice leave me.

U are the 2021 world adviser of the year.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Basicend: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Poopypants:
you are not his God, if God says he will pay he will pay , if not , he best forgive himself and live with that secret .

God's words are in his holy book. So stop saying I am not his God.

God forgives us no matter what but there is a consequence for everything that we do.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Poopypants: 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Basicend:

God's words are in his holy book. So stop saying I am not his God.

God forgives us no matter what but there is a consequence for everything that we do.
Holy book written by who?
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by bewla(m): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:
Every bashing or insult is accepted because of the gravity of my actions.

I went to shop the other day and just at the entrance I saw a wrapped gift fall off a woman's bag while she entered her car to drive off, I picked it then rushed to give her, she thanked me and we exchanged numbers.

We got chatting that same day and she told me she is married with 3 kids which was obvious right from when I saw her. She even sent me some of their family pix and boom i discovered that her husband was someone whom we grew together in the same street those years but we were never friends because of age diffrrence as he was like My senior with 10-12 years age difference. Our chat with her got so intensed that we agreed to hangout together but we needed a secret place due to our marital status, so the only place we could go for was a hotel.

Yesterday Sunday we went there and before i knew it we had sex. Since yesterday till this till now my conscience has been disturbing me, infact I couldn't sleep throughout the night till now. I've done what is evil.

How do I get this guilt off me?
I beg don't blame devil only your self to blame

Don't even come here and act some saint
U don do am you done do am move on and stop
Or you carry go without disturbing us here

It's your choice you no be baby. Ok
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Wonk(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Beebah2000:
yes, I am very ugly tongue
I got the drift! Ha ha! You meant you're ugy like Tiwa Savage and Mo'cheddah? cheesy
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Our chat with her got so intensed that we agreed to hangout together but we needed a secret place due to our marital status, so the only place we could go for was a hotel...

If I'm not mistaken, you're also married too. Man, this is a hard nut but I will advise you do away with her if possible block all the communication channels between you and the woman, seek for forgiveness in prayers (depending on your faith) and make it a point of duty not to entertain such again.

All in all, I really pray you find peace and learn to avoid such pitfalls again.

Gracia.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by samwillyco1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

I went to shop the other day and just at the entrance I saw a wrapped gift fall off a woman's bag while she entered her car to drive off, I picked it then rushed to give her, she thanked me and we exchanged numbers.

We got chatting that same day and she told me she is married with 3 kids which was obvious right from when I saw her. She even sent me some of their family pix and boom i discovered that her husband was someone whom we grew together in the same street those years but we were never friends because of age diffrrence as he was like My senior with 10-12 years age difference. Our chat with her got so intensed that we agreed to hangout together but we needed a secret place due to our marital status, so the only place we could go for was a hotel.

Yesterday Sunday we went there and before i knew it we had sex. Since yesterday till this till now my conscience has been disturbing me, infact I couldn't sleep throughout the night till now. I've done what is evil.

Congratulations
You have found a free knacking, I am sure you will still Bleep her again and again
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Blackdisciple(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Madman chew on that....
Boma's brother
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by EzePaschal(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
confess to ur wife n her husband am sure u will be fine las las.. trust me, if u do dis u will never cheat in ur life again. come! make nobody quote me again, give ur own advice leave me.

See this one. When the chat became intense and you decided to hang out in a hidden place (hotel) so that people don't see you, what were you thinking of? You knew she was married. You knew her husband you still went ahead to lodge in a hotel with her and bleeped her and you came here to clear your conscience. Getat
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Emeguy(m): 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bros we are quick to forget the law of karma, God may have forgiven you, but u shall reap what ever u sow, what if na ur wife someone else they chop, ... The bitter truth.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Kuriosmynd: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
okoroemeka:
I love my wife more than very much but sadly I cheat,that I cheat does not mean I don't love my family,I dont see the big fuss about cheating because to many men it is part of a male body reflex action like blinking ,well to some men that can resolve not to cheat ,that is a very good and commendable behavior,but I cannot resolve to do the impossible,I don't even feel or attach any emotion to that,it is just part of the inner working mechanism of the human body.
chronic cheat...
I'm afraid I can't be any better
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Maski87: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Yeah in your dreams
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Myself2(m): 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
chatinent:
This is what I will do if I were in your shoes.

For peace to reign in your family and hers, you must accept the guilt never to repeat it again. Yes, your wife may never trust you again if she finds out. The woman's husband will definitely send her packing...the odds are high. You both may lose the happiness you have both worked for many years cos of minutes of illegitimate fun.

I am moved to understand you are repentant.

Action plan:
• Delist every contact of hers you have.
• You must learn to also take your eyes off other women...no hangouts, no flirting, no wooing, no friendships...your wife should be your friend, your crush, your everything. Personally, I do not see any reason to keep female friends while married.
• Learn to shun bad things you wouldn't tolerate if your wife did them.
• Ask God for forgiveness... genuine repentance will help you.
• If you have a circle of friends who see nothing bad with it, or who cheat on their wives, cut them off. They are not your friends! They are demons looking so nice!

The harm has been done. You'll have to live with it forever..but you must learn not to repeat it ever again.

He who finds a wife finds a beautiful thing.

The repentance will not be complete if he doesn't confess to his wife. He owes her that

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Juliusdking(m): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:
really difficult sir because her husband will definitely send her out of the house after physically abusing her with beatings, he also know where i work and will certainly report this in my office and i'm sure to loose my job.
so you know all this things u go dey Bleep person wife,I just pray make God forgive you because na only him fit help u for this matter
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Myself2(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
OP you're really in a mess.

Well I can sense that guilt has eaten deep into your conscience, that's why I believe what toy wrote.
However, knowing that people, who are not usually cheats bit end up cheating in their spouse usually have this feeling of guilt after the act.
It is true also that such feeling of guilt wears off with time, so OP ,I hope 2/4 weeks from now, you won't harden your heart and say "what the hell" and go after the woman again, cos if you sleep with her a second time, then you will do it multiple times, you will also enter fully into the past time of sleeping with married women and making comparisons and there won't be a going back for you.This will be at huge cost to your marriage, character, personality and if care is not taken, your life.
To checkmate yourself, let me advice you this one time; as the guilt is still working on your conscience, that's a good thing, toy should use it as a platform to confess to your wife and ask her forgiveness, with a firm resolve and assurance to never do it again.
That way, you will seize the initiative and your self will work with your new paradigm
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by vickydevoka(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Beebah2000:
SO, WHEN YOU DEY KNACK HER, YOU KNOW KNOW SAY NA EVIL THING YOU DEY DO, NA AFTER YOU FINISH YOU CON KNOW.
AND I SURE SAY U NO TELL HER SAY U KNOW HER HUSBAND.
SHAMELESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.
Aunty I de fear konji. Me way Bleep Ashawo without condom, na as I wan release I jump comot. Omo fear konji especially when u don high

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Seal05(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
What exactly did you think would happen when you guys decided to get an hotel room to hangout?
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Savaqe1991(m): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Seal05:
What exactly did you think would happen when you guys decided to get an hotel room to hangout?
undecided undecided undecided undecided Abeg help me ask am o
[b][/b] Or maybe na worship ����

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by mosdii(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Chai !!! Where is mosdii

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Carlylepneuma: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

go tell and tell d husband period...
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

Even if you can't confess to the husband, confess to God and ask for His Forgiveness. He will straighten out everything for you,and your peace of mind will return.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Oburu202: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Don't even listen to him. People are quick to judge you.
If you read very carefully, you could have noticed that was a joke.

But that's so cheap of her.

Rtk5:
really difficult sir because her husband will definitely send her out of the house after physically abusing her with beatings, he also know where i work and will certainly report this in my office and i'm sure to loose my job.

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

Please also try to tell your wife what happened, and ask for her forgiveness, as well as God's Forgiveness.
Block and delete the woman's number ,reduce to the barest minimum the level of social contact you have with the woman.
But blocking and deleting her number is a must if you don't want to fall back into the temptation.

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by NiggasInParis: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Fragile weak men everywhere nowadays.
u chatted her with amorous intent and u dint feel bad....when u sliding in, u dint feel bad...when u were thrusting in and out, u dint remember ur wife or her hubby....u continued with all vehemence and alacrity.
When u ejaculated u felt so high like in cloud 9 and u looked up to heaven to savor the ecstacy
After u don nut, like 24 hrs later, u are coming here to form one moral person when u had all the time in the world to stop it....
u dey craze.. no be me u go use catch cruise...Weak goat

In a world full of Simps and Weak men, Men that cant control the tempting urges of their third leg and live by principles, a world now filled with too many distractions and cruise ... I found a focused OG grin

Bro walk into any bar around you, and take anything you want i go pay! grin

Nonsense and ingredients..

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Truthsoldier(m): 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Truth be told....that is the reward of f**k outside marriage, damn it and confess
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Yoighaman(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Fragile weak men everywhere nowadays.
u chatted her with amorous intent and u dint feel bad....when u sliding in, u dint feel bad...when u were thrusting in and out, u dint remember ur wife or her hubby....u continued with all vehemence and alacrity.
When u ejaculated u felt so high like in cloud 9 and u looked up to heaven to savor the ecstacy
After u don nut, like 24 hrs later, u are coming here to form one moral person when u had all the time in the world to stop it....
u dey craze.. no be me u go use catch cruise...Weak goat

grin You nor well aswear kiss
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Hkff: 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Is the puccxxxy slippery

Stop being childish

Only 14 percent of American population are married with kids

What do you expect the baby mamas do … fucccvkk themselves when Hot or what
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by jago2016(m): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mtchew… is this a joke or you’re ment.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Wonk:
I got the drift! Ha ha! You meant you're ugy like Tiwa Savage and Mo'cheddah? cheesy
you way dey talk rubbish, u fine??
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by neroconnectz(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Confess to ur wife only for; the sake of d unknown, u go come get 85% peace of mind, blow wan poppy, Thank me later, ur mind dey worry bcus u don do bad tin, ones u tell ur wife, next na God, wetin really matter here na when u don keep that renew mind say u no go do am again

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
vickydevoka:

Aunty I de fear konji. Me way Bleep Ashawo without condom, na as I wan release I jump comot. Omo fear konji especially when u don high
hehehehe grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.