Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel (71623 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by rerhji(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
Once a cheater, always a cheater angry

cheater koor....leopard niii
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
God when, see as my prick kick just reading this post.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by imagrg(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Women spread their legs too easily these days.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Sokari29: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Fragile weak men everywhere nowadays.
u chatted her with amorous intent and u dint feel bad....when u sliding in, u dint feel bad...when u were thrusting in and out, u dint remember ur wife or her hubby....u continued with all vehemence and alacrity.
When u ejaculated u felt so high like in cloud 9 and u looked up to heaven to savor the ecstacy
After u don nut, like 24 hrs later, u are coming here to form one moral person when u had all the time in the world to stop it....
u dey craze.. no be me u go use catch cruise...Weak goat
If this story at all na truth this manchi na big ewu.... frm d look of things oda guys v bin servicing her b4 u came along.... baba clean mouth go face ur hustle ur wife sef fit dey let nighas service her on a lowkey
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by LAKPAH: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
My brother that is a sin , and from my understanding just get ready soon or later someone is going to Bleep your wife you can't escape it. some how very soon your wife will fall mugu to some and it will be pay back time. Asultry hmmmm nature will balance it your wife will soon be bleeped by another man .
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Pataricatering(f): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
KiNg0G:

common quiet your mouth,
you smelling hoè knows that ain't fiction but the truth.
nigeria housewife's are useless.

not to talk of single ones like you, when don dey reach menopause tueeh.

you are all useless
useless like.your mother , dear
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Stanleyq: 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bet me, u will continue with this
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by ollybasa: 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Don't bother yourself, someone son go knack your wife too.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Poopypants: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Basicend:

He will pay for it no matter what bro. . God will forgive him but he will pay. .

I have seen many advances from many beautiful married women and I ran. . I can't try it.
you are not his God, if God says he will pay he will pay , if not , he best forgive himself and live with that secret .
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by emmykk(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
BABANGBALI:
na cooked up story jare

I know...he just they whine us
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by liya11: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:
really difficult sir because her husband will definitely send her out of the house after physically abusing her with beatings, he also know where i work and will certainly report this in my office and i'm sure to loose my job.

Pls don't take that advice lol, just don't see her again, and give it time ur conscious will clear.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by mbjsuki(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:
Every bashing or insult is accepted because of the gravity of my actions.

I went to shop the other day and just at the entrance I saw a wrapped gift fall off a woman's bag while she entered her car to drive off, I picked it then rushed to give her, she thanked me and we exchanged numbers.

We got chatting that same day and she told me she is married with 3 kids which was obvious right from when I saw her. She even sent me some of their family pix and boom i discovered that her husband was someone whom we grew together in the same street those years but we were never friends because of age diffrrence as he was like My senior with 10-12 years age difference. Our chat with her got so intensed that we agreed to hangout together but we needed a secret place due to our marital status, so the only place we could go for was a hotel.

Yesterday Sunday we went there and before i knew it we had sex. Since yesterday till this till now my conscience has been disturbing me, infact I couldn't sleep throughout the night till now. I've done what is evil.

How do I get this guilt off me?

What exactly do you intend to hear from the public readers? An ambition you nursed till you reaped it, then what again? You knew she was married when you started your private chat. She shared her family picture with you. You also acknowledged the fact that you knew her husband, chai! Your conscience is dead, believe me.
My brother, just go and sleep and get some rest, your reward is coming. Just wait till you get married. And if you are married, just watch out for your neighbor, he may be the one to bleep your wife. No Pun intended. What you sow you shall reap!
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Forthepeople21(f): 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Fuxxin idiot. GTFOH with this bs. This isn’t the first time you’ve done this.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by babavik: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
GOD DOES NOT FORGIVE ADULTERY UNTIL YOU CONFESS TO YOUR MARITAL PARTNER THAT YOU BROKE YOUR VOW TO LIVE TRUE TO HER/HIM. AFTER CONFESSING TO YOUR PARTNER, THE NEXT THING IS TO GO TO THE HUSBAND OF THE WOMAN YOU SLEPT WITH AND CONFESS UNTO HIM THAT YOU SLEPT WITH HIS WIFE. NB: ADULTERY IS NOT A DIRECT SIN AGAINST GOD, IT IS A SIN AGAINST YOUR PARTNER BEFORE IT IS A SIN AGAINST GOD. THE DAY YOU WEDDED, YOU PROMISED TO LIVE TRUE TO YOUR PARTNER, SO EACH TIME U BREAK THE VOW, THE SIN IS FIRST AGAINST YOUR PARTNER AND YOU MUST GO TO YOUR WIFE/ HUS TO CONFESS IT FIRST BEFORE GOING TO GOD. IT IS AFTER YOU HAVE CONFESSED TO YOUR PARTNER THAT YOU CAN GO TO GOD AND HE WILL FORGIVE YOU. ANY OTHER THING OUTSIDE THIS, MEANS HELL FIRE. MANY PEOPLE WHO CHEAT ON THEIR VPARTNERS ARE IGNORANT OF THIS STRICT BIBLE CONDITION BEFORE THEY WILL RECEIVE THE PARDON FOR THIS ACT, IF THEY ARE, THEY WONT TRY IT AS IT IS NOT WORTH THE EMBARRASEMENT.
Please which book, epistle, chapter or verse in the bible corroborates your comment.
I will like to know.
Thanks.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by ADRIAN88(m): 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lmaooo. This is hilarious. grin

Anyway, it's not me the OP wee use to catch cruise too. Fiction writers everywhere.

My thoughts exactly!! "I helped her pick up her gift & we exchanged numbers" kee u there!! Loooool!

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by nedekid: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
OSDD:

What manner of advise is this.. E easy make you tell person say you Bleep him wife?
Make men just know that 90% of wives cheat, the issue is who has been caught.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by gbagyiza: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Person go carry himself put for problem n him go come they ask for advice. Carry your cross. Do you know the kind of ladies in my work place and other places that are throwing advances directly n indirectly on me but i always face my front as a married man with kids. Self discipline is the key to stay away from this trap.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Akinh: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

I went to shop the other day and just at the entrance I saw a wrapped gift fall off a woman's bag while she entered her car to drive off, I picked it then rushed to give her, she thanked me and we exchanged numbers.

We got chatting that same day and she told me she is married with 3 kids which was obvious right from when I saw her. She even sent me some of their family pix and boom i discovered that her husband was someone whom we grew together in the same street those years but we were never friends because of age diffrrence as he was like My senior with 10-12 years age difference. Our chat with her got so intensed that we agreed to hangout together but we needed a secret place due to our marital status, so the only place we could go for was a hotel.

Yesterday Sunday we went there and before i knew it we had sex. Since yesterday till this till now my conscience has been disturbing me, infact I couldn't sleep throughout the night till now. I've done what is evil.

no problem ma..your wife too na street meat and them no born u well to come here an complain...don't know why people just love looking for trouble and at then end they end up blaming Satan wey sitdom jeje for inside hellfire.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by thundafire: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

u no seriously serious
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by oneclickng: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Confess to pastor Righteousness
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by dontrulee: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
You'll most likely keep repeating your mistake until you're caught and dealt with one day. Such is life nigga
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by MartinsD12(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

Clap for yourself, you knew she is married and you are married and you went ahead to book a hotel , did whatever thing you did and come here saying rubbish
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by chatinent: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
brightDdon:

Just followed you

Your advice tells your personality and I think you are worth following.
✌️✌️
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Jagsconcept887(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Go kill yourself na. Why come on here announcing it. Were u expecting to be given an award or what? Mtchew
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by donprinyo(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
some men are still kids in their mind. bros just move on. 2 adult agreed and squashed. what next?
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Joyceogechi(f): 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chat me up on whatsapp let's talk 07014813820

quote author=Rtk5 post=108251880]Every bashing or insult is accepted because of the gravity of my actions.

How do I get this guilt off me?[/quote]
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by MNDY(m): 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Fragile weak men everywhere nowadays.
u chatted her with amorous intent and u dint feel bad....when u sliding in, u dint feel bad...when u were thrusting in and out, u dint remember ur wife or her hubby....u continued with all vehemence and alacrity.
When u ejaculated u felt so high like in cloud 9 and u looked up to heaven to savor the ecstacy
After u don nut, like 24 hrs later, u are coming here to form one moral person when u had all the time in the world to stop it....
u dey craze.. no be me u go use catch cruise...Weak goat

Hahahahaha

Wetin happen nau? Why the matter vex you like dat nau? He is confused and needs advice.

Perhaps his initial intention was to just be friends with her and chatting. Besides, the woman could have stopped the s.ex from happening and render his advances useless.

More than a man, the woman holds more power to let sex happen or not.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by na2016: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
confess to ur wife n her husband am sure u will be fine las las.. trust me, if u do dis u will never cheat in ur life again. come! make nobody quote me again, give ur own advice leave me.

OP: don't try this else, you will lose your home and may even be killed. Since you are genuinely sorry, delete everything about her and forget about her.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by chigomiced: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
okoroemeka:
I love my wife more than very much but sadly I cheat,that I cheat does not mean I don't love my family,I dont see the big fuss about cheating because to many men it is part of a male body reflex action like blinking ,well to some men that can resolve not to cheat ,that is a very good and commendable behavior,but I cannot resolve to do the impossible,I don't even feel or attach any emotion to that,it is just part of the inner working mechanism of the human body.

Sir

Will you be free during Xmas break..

I wan go nihort
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Michaelin1: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
You'll still do it again
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
okoroemeka:
I love my wife more than very much but sadly I cheat,that I cheat does not mean I don't love my family,I dont see the big fuss about cheating because to many men it is part of a male body reflex action like blinking ,well to some men that can resolve not to cheat ,that is a very good and commendable behavior,but I cannot resolve to do the impossible,I don't even feel or attach any emotion to that,it is just part of the inner working mechanism of the human body.
lol, olosho married man, you need deliverance
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Lordedifice1: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
confess to ur wife n her husband am sure u will be fine las las.. trust me, if u do dis u will never cheat in ur life again. come! make nobody quote me again, give ur own advice leave me.
Confess to her husband
The man will kill you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP / These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.