Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel (70606 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by DropsMic(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
confess to ur wife n her husband am sure u will be fine las las.. trust me, if u do dis u will never cheat in ur life again.

Rtk5: Do listen to this guy here
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by dapolaw(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2021
I hope some guy somewhere fvck your wife silly someday.

2 Likes

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Shukusheka(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

Yesterday Sunday we went there and before i knew it we had sex.
Man said "before i knew it we had sex" like he had not been planning fucking the married woman the entire time and he was in a trance when they booked the hotel. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by oyebanji(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2021
Lastly keep it to yourself. You must live and go out of this world (by the grace of God at old age) with it.

chatinent:
This is what I will do if I were in your shoes.

For peace to reign in your family and hers, you must accept the guilt never to repeat it again. Yes, your wife may never trust you again if she finds out. The woman's husband will definitely send her packing...the odds are high. You both may lose the happiness you have both worked for many years cos of minutes of illegitimate fun.

I am moved to understand you are repentant.

Action plan:
• Delist every contact of hers you have.
• You must learn to also take your eyes off other women...no hangouts, no flirting, no wooing, no friendships...your wife should be your friend, your crush, your everything. Personally, I do not see any reason to keep female friends while married.
• Learn to shun bad things you wouldn't tolerate if your wife did them.
• Ask God for forgiveness... genuine repentance will help you.
• If you have a circle of friends who see nothing bad with it, or who cheat on their wives, cut them off. They are not your friends! They are demons looking so nice!

The harm has been done. You'll have to live with it forever..but you must learn not to repeat it ever again.

He who finds a wife finds a beautiful thing.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by hollywater: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2021
If this here is not a cook story, don't bother to confess to any of them (your wife or the husband of the lady). Just have it in mind that someone else will bang your wife someday. There's no juju that will stop that from happening.

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by sammirano: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2021
You are planning a double funeral. Not all men take things like this lightly. If yiu dont want to be found in a dumpsite somewhere, i advice you cease and desist.

5 Likes

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by smartr: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2021
gidado14:

when the husband sees you

double wahala for who vex this man cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Hassanmaye(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2021
Nonexisting:
After enjoying another man kpekus, you are here asking us what to do. Did you consult us before tearing a married woman's pussy. Get the fucck out of here and go fucck yourself. I wish her husband will find out and fucck you up too. Idiot
Hahahhahahaha
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by foleskay(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2021
Lol.. Dem drag u go hotel ni,or she hypnotize d you. Most of these young married women e sex starved,especially those in their 30s. Their husbands no dey fvck dem like bforr. So its very delicate for a single guy not to get tempted when dealing wit them or as colleagues at work. There was a woman I bleeped like four times in Ibadan around 2017, married with two kids but her husband was a driver..always going interested state.
bleeped her like four times before I left d area. Though I later felt bad,so I had to cut her off cos she still wanted more.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 11:19am On Dec 06, 2021
If i see gun op, i go shoot u and i won't loose a drop of sleep over it

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Naija147: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2021
Na Ogun dey kill you? I hope you will accept it when a younger guy Bleep your wife
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Saintinoo(m): 11:19am On Dec 06, 2021
Just see what 5 minutes of pleasure is causing this OP.
Do not engage in something you cannot bear the repercussions.

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Geenosko: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:
Every bashing or insult is accepted because of the gravity of my actions.

I went to shop the other day and just at the entrance I saw a wrapped gift fall off a woman's bag while she entered her car to drive off, I picked it then rushed to give her, she thanked me and we exchanged numbers.

We got chatting that same day and she told me she is married with 3 kids which was obvious right from when I saw her. She even sent me some of their family pix and boom i discovered that her husband was someone whom we grew together in the same street those years but we were never friends because of age diffrrence as he was like My senior with 10-12 years age difference. Our chat with her got so intensed that we agreed to hangout together but we needed a secret place due to our marital status, so the only place we could go for was a hotel.

Yesterday Sunday we went there and before i knew it we had sex. Since yesterday till this till now my conscience has been disturbing me, infact I couldn't sleep throughout the night till now. I've done what is evil.

How do I get this guilt off me?

On today's edition of things that never happened

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by od501: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

I went to shop the other day and just at the entrance I saw a wrapped gift fall off a woman's bag while she entered her car to drive off, I picked it then rushed to give her, she thanked me and we exchanged numbers.

We got chatting that same day and she told me she is married with 3 kids which was obvious right from when I saw her. She even sent me some of their family pix and boom i discovered that her husband was someone whom we grew together in the same street those years but we were never friends because of age diffrrence as he was like My senior with 10-12 years age difference. Our chat with her got so intensed that we agreed to hangout together but we needed a secret place due to our marital status, so the only place we could go for was a hotel.

Yesterday Sunday we went there and before i knew it we had sex. Since yesterday till this till now my conscience has been disturbing me, infact I couldn't sleep throughout the night till now. I've done what is evil.

Wakah!!
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by oodua1stson: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

the 1st time is always the hardest. You have done it already and the only way to get over your guilt is to do it many more times. Lol
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by smartr: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2021
Just forget about it and move on with your damn life. If you feel bad about it, don't do it again and avoid the woman. Simple.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Chicky34: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2021
Expect the same thing for your own wife.... what goes around come back the heck around man
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Lastmessenger2: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2021
Did you enjoy it Mr op?
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by SuperbCrown: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
confess to ur wife n her husband am sure u will be fine las las.. trust me, if u do dis u will never cheat in ur life again.
You wicked grin grin grin
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by linearity: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2021
gidado14:

when the husband sees you

Men that fight the man their wife cheats with are ‘weaklies’.

That wouldn’t stop her and you can watch over her 24/7…..either forgive her or send her packing period!

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2021
Enjoy your Fvck and keep shut...
Real men don't kiss and tell.. that is a feminine attitude..

3 Likes

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Charly68: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2021
If this is true then you need real deliverance to stop it.. the door is opened already ,the woman would still come after you more so if she is sex starved and you will succumb to her lustful demand because you are weak already.. no amount of carnal resolution can stop it from happening again ,you have to break the soul tie to overcome it. Good luck .

3 Likes

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Iamthoney(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2021
Op na bad guy Olohun. Op is hitting that cooch.ie again on God cos he most definitely enjoyed the last romp so he’s going for another bite and the woman too is ever ready to comply cos she enjoyed it too
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by LikeAking: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

Lies!
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by BABANGBALI: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2021
Yinmu! Just talk sey you wan make we know sey you conquered another man’s wife. Guilty conscience my yansh
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by emmykk(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

So you can't pick something up for someone without exchanging numbers...there is nothing we can do now...soon she will ask for it again.
So be careful and say no...better to visit a brothel than sleeping with someone wife.
God hates that so much that he punished people who did such.

Ask her for huge money next time to scare her off
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by judedwriter(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

For the fact that you fell into adultery so easily shows your lack of discipline and fear of God if you a Christian.

Adultery has terrible spiritual repercussions, but it also destroys trust with your partner if you are caught.

Repent and seek forgiveness from God. And prayerfully restitute to your wife.

4 Likes

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by BABANGBALI: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2021
LikeAking:

Lies!
don’t mind him.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Michelle55: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2021
Congratulations op for joining the list of men that has banged a married woman... Your reward is in heaven! grin

Meanwhile, I don't have any right whatsoever to bash or judge you bro after all you didn't force her to open her legs for you. Before she agreed to come see you, she already knew that she's gonna get banged so worry not and desist from doing it again.

If she feels remorseful, let her report herself to her husband.
You sef face ya life and leave women matter mbok. undecided
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by seborrhic: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

All these cock and bull stories.
A gift fell off,you picked it,then exchange numbers,for returning her gift.
You can do better than this with fiction writing na.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2021
Nairaland content writers
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by mainkendo: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:
really difficult sir because her husband will definitely send her out of the house after physically abusing her with beatings, he also know where i work and will certainly report this in my office and i'm sure to loose my job.
A little price to pay for the redemption of soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.