Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel (70550 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Wonk(m): 10:55am On Dec 06, 2021
Beebah2000:
SO, WHEN YOU DEY KNACK HER, YOU KNOW KNOW SAY NA EVIL THING YOU DEY DO, NA AFTER YOU FINISH YOU CON KNOW.
AND I SURE SAY U NO TELL HER SAY U KNOW HER HUSBAND.
SHAMELESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.
You made sense! But hey babe; who's fvckin' you?

2 Likes

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Hayee(f): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2021
Cerebellum:
OP, never, never, never, I repeat never tell your wife you cheated on her, E geh why
fear of hearing say your wife already have 3 sidecocks in the next two month you mean cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 06, 2021
Wonk:
You made sense! But hey babe; who's fvckin' you?
NOBODY undecided
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 06, 2021
KiNg0G:

common quiet your mouth,
you smelling hoè knows that ain't fiction but the truth.
nigeria housewife's are useless.

not to talk of single ones like you, when don dey reach menopause tueeh.

you are all useless
What of the op and his likes? undecided

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Wonk(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2021
Beebah2000:
NOBODY undecided
I didn't mean to say sh!t. Forgive me, you ugly? Like, you really ugly? I'm just curious.

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Olam09(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2021
Congratulations
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by gidado14(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:
Every bashing or insult is accepted because of the gravity of my actions.

I went to shop the other day and just at the entrance I saw a wrapped gift fall off a woman's bag while she entered her car to drive off, I picked it then rushed to give her, she thanked me and we exchanged numbers.

We got chatting that same day and she told me she is married with 3 kids which was obvious right from when I saw her. She even sent me some of their family pix and boom i discovered that her husband was someone whom we grew together in the same street those years but we were never friends because of age diffrrence as he was like My senior with 10-12 years age difference. Our chat with her got so intensed that we agreed to hangout together but we needed a secret place due to our marital status, so the only place we could go for was a hotel.

Yesterday Sunday we went there and before i knew it we had sex. Since yesterday till this till now my conscience has been disturbing me, infact I couldn't sleep throughout the night till now. I've done what is evil.

How do I get this guilt off me?
when the husband sees you

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by oxen: 11:11am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

I went to shop the other day and just at the entrance I saw a wrapped gift fall off a woman's bag while she entered her car to drive off, I picked it then rushed to give her, she thanked me and we exchanged numbers.

We got chatting that same day and she told me she is married with 3 kids which was obvious right from when I saw her. She even sent me some of their family pix and boom i discovered that her husband was someone whom we grew together in the same street those years but we were never friends because of age diffrrence as he was like My senior with 10-12 years age difference. Our chat with her got so intensed that we agreed to hangout together but we needed a secret place due to our marital status, so the only place we could go for was a hotel.

Yesterday Sunday we went there and before i knew it we had sex. Since yesterday till this till now my conscience has been disturbing me, infact I couldn't sleep throughout the night till now. I've done what is evil.

Dont confess anything you’ll only end up destroying your life , just forget it ever happened and move on . That’s the best thing

3 Likes

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Baloranking(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
confess to ur wife n her husband am sure u will be fine las las.. trust me, if u do dis u will never cheat in ur life again.

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by viktor556(m): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2021
Post-nut clarity hits different when someone else's spouse is involved. Take that secret to your grave guy.

9 Likes

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Gkay1(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2021
To me, this is just unacceptable excuse.

Both of you started chatting and u never cautious yourself, who paid for the hotel, who brought suggestion of hangout. Here you are fabricating lies to the world.

Nobody can make you inferior without your consent.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by seyz91(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2021
Weyrey boy

Onto many single olosho wey dey waka naija street now, na married woman toto you kon see dig your rod undecided
Go confess to her husband and promise not to sin no more
Rtk5:

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by tutudesz: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

Your conscience no disturb you when una enter room O! Or when una start to kiss O! Or when una remove clothes O! Or when una start O!
Na after everything conscience come dey worry you undecided

5 Likes

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by XaintJoel20: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2021
Gush
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by AfriNotesNEWS: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2021
Don't confess anything to human

Just look up to God and repeat of it..

And best cut of discussion with the married lady and face ur family...

May God help u..

Joeblazeochola:
confess to ur wife n her husband am sure u will be fine las las.. trust me, if u do dis u will never cheat in ur life again.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by dapolaw(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2021
So why are you telling us?
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Ushiepasch: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2021
Sorry but not sorry u really wanted it and u did it. That was when ya eyes became cleared. How are we sure u have not been having side chics before u met her, well if truly u are sorry tell ya wife but pls don’t inform the husband because their home might Be destroyed . U don enjoy come dey whine us
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Utanisco(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2021
control yur prick at a lower price
contact 08076555398 for yur prick controller

pennysillin

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
Op, you meant her husband? Oh! that is the end of the marriage.

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by gidado14(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

wait for your wife side of this story
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Johel(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

grin grin....No be u be first,nor last...Life no balance, I've been bashing this fine girl that's been with me for few days now,main chic didn't know I used my leave from work to brush somebody else's daughter...Truly men are polygamous but doesn't mean ladies are exempted....The guy cheated,the lady cheated too....God go kuku punish 2 of us cos nobody holy.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Born2Breed(f): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2021
shocked

Them go sleep with your wife too.

Its a do me ,i do you something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by seyz91(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2021
You dey mind the idiot
Kuriosmynd:
Fragile weak men everywhere nowadays.
u chatted her with amorous intent and u dint feel bad....when u sliding in, u dint feel bad...when u were thrusting in and out, u dint remember ur wife or her hubby....
When u ejaculated u felt so high like in cloud 9.
After u don nut, like 24 hrs later, u are coming here to form one moral person when u had all the time in the world to stop it....
u dey craze.. no be me u go use catch cruise...Weak goat
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by portplus: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:
really difficult sir because her husband will definitely send her out of the house after physically abusing her with beatings, he also know where i work and will certainly report this in my office and i'm sure to loose my job.

don't take that confession to her husband thing o.
Just keep a distance...block communication with her.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Nicepoker(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2021
This sin will hunt you forever grin

3 Likes

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by honcdm01(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

Why would your D** even rise on seeing a married woman that's not naked? You know the bitter truth? It's difficult to quit the relationship until you are shamed and disgrace in the public. (caught). Only Jesus can save you if you genuinely confess your sin and accept him as your lord and personal savior. The hour is now if you ever see this.. Goodluck

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by TheWolfen(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Too bad....
Cut off every connection with and and go for spiritual cleansing

Rtk5:
really difficult sir because her husband will definitely send her out of the house after physically abusing her with beatings, he also know where i work and will certainly report this in my office and i'm sure to loose my job.

That is what you both deserve if y'all don't quit such abomination
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by BigYash: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Op wen you dey plan to and wen fvcking her you call for advise?

E dey ur mind to Bleep married woman before, no be all these stories you dey tell us so.. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit, forget about it..

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by portplus: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2021
Joeblazeochola:

haba!
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by DropsMic(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2021
Joeblazeochola:

Rtk5: Do listen to this guy here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Guys; Are You Safe? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.