Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? (29900 Views)

Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Elidrisy20: 6:55am On Dec 09, 2021
How to raise my children for this buhari regime
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by cedarcedar: 6:58am On Dec 09, 2021
Marry whim you are compatible with. Forget must or love at first sight, marriage doesn't work that way. If you do matchmaking with some marriage companies you will find our that the person you love so much is not compatible with you.
See example file attached.

Now, its not easy to find a compatible partner that's the greatest fear..

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Jaapu: 7:03am On Dec 09, 2021
Lilsameey:
Marrying a cheating wife.
Marrying an abusive wife.
Marrying a wife who lacks understanding.
Marrying a wife who does not have same vibes with me.
Marrying a wife who can't take good care of my kids.

Valid..Please Shine your eyes o.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by ashewoboy(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2021
seunmohmoh:
Marriage is till eternity o and child bearing.. Omooo.. I don't think I'll ever be ready.

Right now I am single to stupor, like single to STU-POR..

Let's mingle.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2021
RexTramadol1:
Years back I anticipate getting married

Now, I just don’t fancy the idea again

Today’s ladies are no more than opportunistic predators looking for stoopeed preys

Imagine a married woman with two kids just last week pack comot for matrimonial home go Dey live with yahoo boy

Some go even kill their husband for boyfriend’s sake
Haha that gender!
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Virusvetty: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2021
Chochovini:
. As her creator that you are abi? So what if God decide to also destroy you for your sins? What happened to sent her packing instead? If it were my sister you destroy based on cheating instead of divorcing her, and I learn about it, then I wont hesitate to go price new casket cuz you will soon join her.
best you are his creator too.
One ordinary religious person spotted
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

So you wanna marry because of PRESSURE?
Kullum aikin Kenan when are you getting married, everyday divorce at least I know three women in my locality who get married 2019 to date all divorce, very young, imagine the waste of resources
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2021
PeaceOfMind2:

My greatest fear is poverty. I can't afford to beg anyone.

I must be financially stable or have a sustainable source of income before considering marriage.
Wow the best opinion I read today
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2021
Ara21:
You are just brainless, did your mother maintain the same shape and size she has when your father married her? Sorry I mean no disrespect. So your wife will not give birth to keep the shape for you, as ugly as you are.

Lol you gave it to him hot hot like this grin
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by MufasaLion: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Kullum aikin Kenan when are you getting married, everyday divorce at least I know three women in my locality who get married 2019 to date all divorce, very young, imagine the waste of resources

Well, you shouldn't use other's problem to judge yours.

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Stargurl20(f): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Fear of having to stick with just a d**k all my life. So frightening... cry

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by mkoabiola: 7:25am On Dec 09, 2021
Nagging
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by cutedharmee: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2021
Arizoner:
if you dont mind, can i bang your wife?
Go bang your mumci
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2021
As for me, Infidelity. The fear of getting married to a cheating partner, the thought of it alone makes me weak
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by youngest85(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2021
The fear of me not being faithful

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Benz2020: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2021
Imagine my wife being a fan of one yeye bellelity with no husband, dressing like jazebel, fake life,fake face, fake pussy....

Vinnie2000:

That my Wife will be a Fan of Tonto Dickeh, Tasha, Erica, Etc!.. sad

The way our Ladies support some of diz Nasty Female celebs is Pathetic sad

They never Support the Good ones e.g. Mercy Johnson, Omoni Oboli,etc..
Ini Edo just Got Pregnant for a Strange Man and they are Celebrating Wildly on social media! undecided

Don't just know How I will manage the Situation!..

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Dabliss02(m): 7:58am On Dec 09, 2021
If she can be giving me better head. Like the other girls do lol
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by luvyaself95(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2021
BadRadio:
As for me, I can't stand the sight of a fat woman... sorry, no disrespect to all the beautiful fat ladies out there... its just that everyone has got their own spec...there's this thing between me and slim ladies.

My future wife has better not get fat with protruding belly, else I will personally introduce my slim side chick to her. I don't like what I hategrin

That's my biggest feargrin
That the part i hate about women but i don't fear because am not sure i will marry in the future.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by jayice(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2021
Going broke and a cheating wife
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Don1987(m): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2021
Pumpumking:

getting Trap & becoming prisoner with one women...
too many lightskin n half cast chicks out there sir angry
you need Jesus in your life. Please purge that dirty thought of yours
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by olamoses75(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2021
Even the word “marriage” Dey scare me. Like, am gonna live with one woman for life?
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by omoyankee3(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2021
Homeboiy:
Getting Entangled with a woman that will not reason like me.

E de fear me

There's no problem with that. If you have strong convictions in your ideologies, beliefs, and mental models, she will gradually become like you overtime. Iron sharpeneth iron.

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2021
BadRadio:
As for me, I can't stand the sight of a fat woman... sorry, no disrespect to all the beautiful fat ladies out there... its just that everyone has got their own spec...there's this thing between me and slim ladies.

My future wife has better not get fat with protruding belly, else I will personally introduce my slim side chick to her. I don't like what I hategrin

Stupid boy oya re-edit this post so you want make fat girls go die abi grin
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by ziondaughter247: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2021
BadRadio:

You had better not become poor and must be able to provide for the family because she will personally introduce her sugar daddy to you.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Sunflawa(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2021
Mumu
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by ibawon(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2021
Marrying the wrong person should be your biggest fear.
Unfortunately you don't get to know till you are both married
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Loreettaa: 9:15am On Dec 09, 2021
Cooooooks, I didn't see your comment. What's your greatest fear? tongue
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Singleone461: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2021
Domestic violence and divoce. This two is keeping me single for now
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by membranus: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2021
MufasaLion:
Single man has got no problem.

A single man is a happy man. cool

I ain't gonna marry.

Na lie.

You will soon be sending marriage IV cards to all of us here, with premarital photoshots, cuddling your fulani yarinya.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 09, 2021
Vinnie2000:

That my Wife will be a Fan of Tonto Dickeh, Tasha, Erica, Etc!.. sad

The way our Ladies support some of diz Nasty Female celebs is Pathetic sad

They never Support the Good ones e.g. Mercy Johnson, Omoni Oboli,etc..
Ini Edo just Got Pregnant for a Strange Man and they are Celebrating Wildly on social media! undecided You forgot priorities man

Don't just know How I will manage the Situation!..
you forgot thr numero uno, toke makinwa undecided priorities man

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by BigBashiru: 9:55am On Dec 09, 2021
ziondaughter247:

You had better not become poor and must be able to provide for the family because she will personally introduce her sugar daddy to you.
She cannot have sugar daddy from 35 yrs of age + while the guy can have a hot side chick even at 50... dont argue with nature....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss / Pick One Defect You Can Accept In A Partner / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.