Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? (29894 Views)

Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Virusvetty: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
And with kid already
That's good
Singleone461:
Early 20s
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by giddy10(m): 7:38am On Dec 11, 2021
My concern now is how to foot the bill for my wedding by April 2022 without getting into debt. We really love each other that we would have want to be together even earlier than April but cash is messing us up.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Singleone461: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2021
Virusvetty:
And with kid already That's good
you won't understand
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by BigBashiru: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
giddy10:
My concern now is how to foot the bill for my wedding by April 2022 without getting into debt. We really love each other that we would have want to be together even earlier than April but cash is messing us up.

this is because you a conforming to societal expectations. you can hv a wedding for 30k. you must not invite ppl... then on the 1st year anniversary or 5 year anniversary you can do a big anniversary. if ur gurl want a big wedding then tell her to bring moni

3 Likes

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
I can stand a woman that cheat, that`s my greatest fear.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
I can`t stand a woman that cheat, i hate women that cheat.

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
akinade28:

This is thought provoking for any woman with big dreams.
Thanks dear. On another hand there is a festival giveaway thread. Please can you LIKE Akidelebolanle post under the thread.
She stands a chance to win 50k for her business. Thanks

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by DonroxyII: 9:56am On Dec 13, 2021
Starlight25:
1. I always dread the diminishing of the connection between us.
I pray i don't fall out of love or be a victim of such....

2. The death of my father eight years resulted to a huge emotional and physical suffering in my family ever since...
I pray i don't depart and leave my spouse alone neither will i be left alone. Amen.
Amen !!
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
No fear because I know my marriage and future is secured in Christ Jesus.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Elliot2(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
LadyD22:

I will pray for a good man , but its selfish of me to wish for a man without flaws when I'm full of flaws
Can I talk to you, Lady?
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Eyanbahose: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Labadi69:

Look at this hopeless space booker. At your age. Yamayama fall on that your bald head there angry
why is it if any concern to you? Like why go into so much hate and venting just cos I wanted to make my comment on the first page? Is it necessary?
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by FrOzenSniQ: 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
Marrying the wrong person. .

We can't settle or rest.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 21, 2022
MufasaLion:
Single man has got no problem.

A single man is a happy man. cool

I ain't gonna marry.

Comrade, you mean this shit oh grin grin.. we dey the WhatsApp group niyen jere... You go rather opt for baby mama yh? smiley

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by kunlebt(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Girls do change their attitude towards their husband when they have kids in marriage
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

this is because you a conforming to societal expectations. you can hv a wedding for 30k. you must not invite ppl... then on the 1st year anniversary or 5 year anniversary you can do a big anniversary. if ur gurl want a big wedding then tell her to bring moni

What you typed is my biggest fear
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Elliot2:
Can I talk to you, Lady?

Yes you can

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? / Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.