Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? (29895 Views)

Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by lavamaestro(f): 4:10am On Dec 09, 2021
I hate disrespect in marriage. Disrespect which includes the literal act, cheating. Then I don't want to just bear my future partner. Those are my fears.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Virusvetty: 4:19am On Dec 09, 2021
The fear of her giving ALL d attention to the kids and leaving me on my own.
Lady who lack exercise sense.
Also fear of a lady who is not willing to improve on any dream or goal of hers, i like a wife in great places like Okonjo-iweala who will still stay faithful to d union.

And those talking about spiritual ladies up there, ur definition is pointing more to Religious ladies and not d spiritual ones

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Virusvetty: 4:20am On Dec 09, 2021
lavamaestro:
I hate disrespect in marriage. Disrespect which includes the literal act, cheating. Then I don't want to just bear my future partner. Those are my fears.
A lady told me this disrespect thing
Pls can u define what u mean by disrespect
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by gerrisson(m): 4:20am On Dec 09, 2021
I have similar fear for fat women. I married a slim girl. So far, so good. Avoid thick girls if you don't want a fat wife. Pregnancy does terrible things to the body of women.
BadRadio:
As for me, I can't stand the sight of a fat woman... sorry, no disrespect to all the beautiful fat ladies out there... its just that everyone has got their own spec...there's this thing between me and slim ladies.

My future wife has better not get fat with protruding belly, else I will personally introduce my slim side chick to her. I don't like what I hategrin

That's my biggest feargrin
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by lavamaestro(f): 4:25am On Dec 09, 2021
Virusvetty:

A lady told me this disrespect thing
Pls can u define what u mean by disrespect

Talking down on me, complimenting a lady sexually in front of me and other people... shouting or cursing me in public...cheating.... touching my privates in public....and the list go on. Wetin go hurt your pride, no do for me. That's it

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Virusvetty: 4:26am On Dec 09, 2021
lavamaestro:

Talking down on me, complimenting a lady sexually in front of me and other people... shouting or cursing me in public...cheating.... touching my privates in public....and the list go on. Wetin go hurt your pride, no do for me. That's it
ok
I hope u won't do same
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by LordGuru1: 4:38am On Dec 09, 2021
angry
Are you a Solution to this World or are you a Problem? If you are not married, you should not be having Sex. If you do, you are bringing curses upon yourself and upon the World.

2 Likes

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Furcko: 4:40am On Dec 09, 2021
That my wife may not be able to give me anal without lube
That shit outta this world man
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Chochovini: 5:18am On Dec 09, 2021
Marrying a lady whose mother is another Patient Ozuokwo.

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by stansaintly(m): 5:20am On Dec 09, 2021
BadRadio:
As for me, I can't stand the sight of a fat woman... sorry, no disrespect to all the beautiful fat ladies out there... its just that everyone has got their own spec...there's this thing between me and slim ladies.

My future wife has better not get fat with protruding belly, else I will personally introduce my slim side chick to her. I don't like what I hategrin

If you think that marriage is a smooth sail, then you are a joker. Women are the same. If you see good shaped ones, they will have bad characters. To be frank, God must be involved to have one perfect or you start to endure what what you can't cure.

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Chochovini: 5:31am On Dec 09, 2021
Tonyadie:
I can't stand a cheating wife...I will poison her gradually till she die
. W-A-I-T! Mr. Poisoner, is that what the Holy Bible tells you? Remember she‘s someone else‘s daughter. What if you are the one cheating? Wouldn‘t it be better to send her away than kill her? Are you her creator?
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Chochovini: 5:55am On Dec 09, 2021
Hassanmaye:

If I find out I can destroy her
. As her creator that you are abi? So what if God decide to also destroy you for your sins? What happened to sent her packing instead? If it were my sister you destroy based on cheating instead of divorcing her, and I learn about it, then I wont hesitate to go price new casket cuz you will soon join her.

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Alhajiemeritus: 5:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Being broke in marriage.
It's scary.

2 Likes

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by akinade28(f): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2021
Moonie911:
I am scared of losing myself, my dreams cry
Like one of my age mate got married 4 years ago.... I remember when she use to tell me of her dream to be a fashion designer, even showed me designs of clothes and tell what to wear to match..... i saw her last month she was looking so tattered, a shadow of her former self.
She said she is teaching in one private school like that, i was scared to ask her about her fashion designing dream.
Getting married is good and wonderful but I am always scared whether I will wake at 40 and realised I haven't done anything with my life.......
I admire women in high positions in this country who make it regardless of been married but looking at most of them, they either comes from a wealthy background, married to a rich guy and some few are just damm lucky.
This is thought provoking for any woman with big dreams.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Blessing0305(f): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2021
LadyD22:

My biggest fear is my husband spending more money on his side chick than me , I don't care if you want to have sex but don't bring disease , no bring belle , no go overspend , no go stay for one person hand
Exactly
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Pat081: 6:13am On Dec 09, 2021
No more good girl again yahoo boys don use most of them
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:18am On Dec 09, 2021
BadRadio:

Lol!Then make sure she doesn't eat too much and introduce her to regular morning exercises like jogging.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Prayfortheworld: 6:19am On Dec 09, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
I don’t know how many times this question will be asked within a month. Anyway, what I fear most is losing my freedom
Freedom to cheat
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:20am On Dec 09, 2021
Chochovini:
. As her creator that you are abi? So what if God decide to also destroy you for your sins? What happened to sent her packing instead? If it were my sister you destroy based on cheating instead of divorcing her, and I learn about it, then I wont hesitate to go price new casket cuz you will soon join her.
h
Haha you made me laugh,
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Pumpumking:

getting Trap & becoming prisoner with one women...
too many lightskin n half cast chicks out there sir angry
Haha
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Bigzigg(m): 6:23am On Dec 09, 2021
Since there's no good job or reasonable savings, it's better Me avoid marriage for now in order not to meeting with marital challenges
embedded..
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:23am On Dec 09, 2021
Homeboiy:
Getting Entangled with a woman that will not reason like me.

E de fear me
And that's how that gender think man, give them the whole world the moment your account turned green that gender will turn your name from honey boy to 'home'
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Fescoblack(m): 6:25am On Dec 09, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:

My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i kick a fellow with it, they'll kick bucket
This is winter bro?
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by FunnyDude(m): 6:25am On Dec 09, 2021
Children na him full Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:25am On Dec 09, 2021
MufasaLion:
Single man has got no problem.

A single man is a happy man. cool

I ain't gonna marry.
Haha How will you do if you age? Even us don't want it, but How man Go do with social pressure and family pressure
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:26am On Dec 09, 2021
Fuckthamods:
She might kill me
grin grin grin
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:26am On Dec 09, 2021
Labadi69:
To discover the woman abuna dey smell of rotten yamayama fish. A man will have to live with that for life?? embarassed angry
Haha

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by MufasaLion: 6:26am On Dec 09, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha How will you do if you age? Even us don't want it, but How man Go do with social pressure and family pressure

So you wanna marry because of PRESSURE?
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by RodgersAkpafu: 6:30am On Dec 09, 2021
habsydiamond:
I hate to hear this phrase from my kids saying daddy, what were u doing when ur mates were working.. Response would be to keep silent ooo
Only ungrateful kids say such
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by debbydams(f): 6:47am On Dec 09, 2021
BadRadio:

I'm scared of everything
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by benqo01(m): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2021
Truth is i just have to face it cos it isnt easy,people change after marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? / Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.