Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? (29912 Views)

Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by olisaEze(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2021
Getting married, hohaa! grin
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Virusvetty: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2021
Singleone461:
Domestic violence and divoce. This two is keeping me single for now
mum Absalom
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by MufasaLion: 10:17am On Dec 09, 2021
membranus:

Na lie.

You will soon be sending marriage IV cards to all of us here, with premarital photoshots, cuddling your fulani yarinya.

grin grin grin

You have wild imaginations.

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Damisam93(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2021
ensamy:
The fear of a man banging my wife because I have banged a lot of people's wives. So I stick with baby mamas .

Imagine sad sad
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Singleone461: 10:26am On Dec 09, 2021
Virusvetty:
mum Absalom
I'm a single mum
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Virusvetty: 10:29am On Dec 09, 2021
Singleone461:
I'm a single mum
ok
Great
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by joyousever(f): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2021
Then be prepared to encourage her to keep fit and avoid fatty foods before or after child birth! Some women have the tendency to over feed on all kinds of food and grow fat, all in the name of marital enjoyment and relegate physical fitness to the background.
BadRadio:
As for me, I can't stand the sight of a fat woman... sorry, no disrespect to all the beautiful fat ladies out there... its just that everyone has got their own spec...there's this thing between me and slim ladies.

My future wife has better not get fat with protruding belly, else I will personally introduce my slim side chick to her. I don't like what I hategrin

That's my biggest feargrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Raalsalghul: 11:52am On Dec 09, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha How will you do if you age? Even us don't want it, but How man Go do with social pressure and family pressure

Tell the family and society to contribute to the wedding/marriage expenses till your kids turn 18.

2 Likes

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Starlight25: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
1. I always dread the diminishing of the connection between us.
I pray i don't fall out of love or be a victim of such....

2. The death of my father eight years resulted to a huge emotional and physical suffering in my family ever since...
I pray i don't depart and leave my spouse alone neither will i be left alone. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Raspberri: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
Falling out of love
Domestic violence
Financial constraints
Death
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Obasempire(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Guys pls you'd love this new comedy skit.. titled madam pot.. pls help share, like, comment and subscribe...

GOD BLESS YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npB6oYOsM6g
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by seunmohmoh(f): 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
ashewoboy:

Let's mingle.
I never ready!
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Virusvetty: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
seunmohmoh:
I never ready!
the earlier the better

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by ashewoboy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
seunmohmoh:
I never ready!

reply my dm na. make we talk.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by cooooooks(m): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
Not sure if I have a greatest fear.

I think cheating, love dying, death are among the possible fears.

Loreettaa:
Cooooooks, I didn't see your comment. What's your greatest fear? tongue

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by ActuaRise696969: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
BigBashiru:

And eventually as kids start coming in yr expenses will double and eventually the couple will split

Major cause of divorce. Major cause of women cheating. Major cause of dysfunctional homes and childhood prostitution by teenage girls.

It is actually best for a girl to not depend on a man's income intoto, cos if a man gets broke, erection becomes expensive to come by. Sadness and spiritual ignorance leads them to churches and Alfas and shamans who complicate them further with spiritual angles to their poverty.

And the energy invested in spiritual wars further manifests more challenges and the wahala is stuff of African magic.

It all starts from falling in love with sexy laps and sweet pusssy that has no plan of self income.

People like FFK keep sleeping with jobless women that are fair.. And can't stand intelligent career women. Such men have no self confidence and even with a good living are constantly broke. Looks are deceptive

2 Likes

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Pumpumking: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
cuba62:
I fear nothing. Marriage is not easy, take it easy day by day till the end.

^^^story
Bro do u relice ones u marry, u cant free get puccccccy no more?.....are u ok sir?(no oofenese) angry
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by hollagokay(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
Fall in love first then worry about falling out later, death is inevitable only pray for strength and God's comfort and wisdom to continue living at the death of one's spouse.
NovesaTillie:
The only thing I fear is falling out of love or death of my spouse.
I get chills everytime I think about it.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by stillseth: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
seunmohmoh:
Marriage is till eternity o and child bearing.. Omooo.. I don't think I'll ever be ready.

Right now I am single to stupor, like single to STU-POR..

But you dey knack sha
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by BizBayo: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
InoGetJoy:
Marrying someone who doesn't give me peace of mind

This right here
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by LadyD22(f): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
Newton2024:
If you give your life to Christ and pray, you will marry a godly man.

I will pray for a good man , but its selfish of me to wish for a man without flaws when I'm full of flaws

3 Likes

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by LadyD22(f): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
tradepunter:

It's a very reasonable fear.... It's why you as a woman should be on top of your game.

I noticed women let get go of themselves after birth... Take my cousin, he's very fit guy and takes his health very serious.

His wife after birth started letting herself go, she's very pretty ooo and my cousin when hanging out will be eyeing girls cuz he's attractive.

Then I cleared him and advised him he must open up to his wife on his feeling and her body change...

In our conversation I realized men are carried away easily and are mentally lazy at times to address issues from the oneset.

That's very true , but its not very easy to do that once children come into the picture , unless you have extra hands around ( nanny , maids , chef etc) ,

most of them don't plan to let themselves go , and some changes are inevitable , breastfeeding your child will drag ur boobies down , your tummy will sag a little after child birth even if you workout unless you have really nice skin , so him getting angry over things like that is childish.

I'm also someone who likes things that look good so I put effort to look good myself , and I already have a nice stature and I just need to maintain it , but I know it'll change once I get older and start having babies (God abeg grin)

About him talking to her , hmmmm sometimes women will take things the wrong way when its just talk , if he really wants to encourage her , he should start taking her to the gym , take her to places where she can see women that he might want her to be like physically ( the beach , fancy restaurants etc ) She'll catch on eventually , talking is good but sometimes " men don't know how to put somethings in words without sounding offensive " , and the simple conversation ends up becoming something big , unless they both understand each other

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Newton2024: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
LadyD22:

I will pray for a good man , but its selfish of me to wish for a man without flaws when I'm full of flaws
If both of you are full of flaws, will the marriage stand? Believe God's grace, it is possible to be flawless. God said, "Be perfect."
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Paramount01(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
BadRadio:
As for me, I can't stand the sight of a fat woman... sorry, no disrespect to all the beautiful fat ladies out there... its just that everyone has got their own spec...there's this thing between me and slim ladies.

My future wife has better not get fat with protruding belly, else I will personally introduce my slim side chick to her. I don't like what I hate

This is still a childish talk

That's my biggest feargrin
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Polynek(m): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
movid:
Bros you go comot your mind ni oo if you are ready. Trust your woman..! You cannot monitor a woman and some women are still loyal up till now.
Exactly Bro u are correct
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Paramount01(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Singleone461:
Domestic violence and divoce. This two is keeping me single for now

Single till when?just learn to respect urself in marriage you will be free form domestic Violet
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Chochovini: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Virusvetty:
best you are his creator too.
One ordinary religious person spotted
. There“s nothing like one ordinary religious person here. You can‘t kill my sister and expect me to take it sitting down as if nothing happened. NO WAY! We did not sell her to you and therefore you have no right to take her life for whatever reason.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Luizkid(m): 1:08am On Dec 10, 2021
The fear of not giving my family the kind of life I'd want. Nigerian situation no just favour Marriage at all.

2 Likes

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Singleone461: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
Paramount01:

Single till when?just learn to respect urself in marriage you will be free form domestic Violet
Guy, from what I have seen so far, I'm afraid of marriage
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Paramount01(m): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Singleone461:
Guy, from what I have seen so far, I'm afraid of marriage
wink

How old are u now?
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by purefacti(m): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
I have one already but the thought of what I have seen married men go through in the name of marriage scares the shit out of me I really love her but how can I tell her I'm not interested in marriage this Christmas she wants to go to my village even though she has met some my family member in person, am in a highest dilemma of confusion now cause I will soon run out of time
I am trying my best to sell the idea of babymama to her but she just wouldn't buy it or she just been stubborn,
Just few weeks she asked me if i will be able to stand by her during periods of trials within myself i know what prompted that question but I couldn't answer her i tried my best to dodge it as usual lemme just stop here
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Singleone461: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Paramount01:
wink

How old are u now?
Early 20s

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.