Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? (30583 Views)

After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / What Are The Red Flags You Regret You Ignored In Your Relationship. / The Red Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? by bepositive11: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mikefrik:

You detest people who are cold doesn't make them bad. It's the way God created them. It's not a bad trait like lieing, adultery and the rest. Please, if you don't like such people leave them for those who do. To some others they are gems.

Actually, people who are cold have usually experienced some form of trauma. It's not that they're bad but since they shut down their emotions and can't express themselves, they tend to be passive aggressive. This makes them toxic partners

There's a difference between being cold and being an introvert
Re: What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? by ajiboyeshola(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Low I Q and unwilling to learn.
Re: What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
[quote author=Mikefrik

And who told you gays are women [/quote]

Poor comprehension is your problem... Go back and try to digest what I wrote.
Re: What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Re: What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? by lavamaestro(f): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ganbite:

This one is looking for mr perfect

grin...why won't you say this? Cause you men have nothing more than money to offer

1 Like

Re: What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? by Dizzyyish: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

A single man is a happy and healthy man.

"Of all things in life, of varying natures and magnitudes, none is more beautiful than peace of mind."
Re: What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? by MufasaLion: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Dizzyyish:

"Of all things in life, of varying natures and magnitudes, none is more beautiful than peace of mind."

Swears, man.
Re: What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? by uthlaw: 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
Olunmercy56:

You will see ur spouse online, messages delivered, he or she wouldn't reply. Even if it's twice in a day, you can't afford that, it's bad communication, even if it's good morning and good night messages, it's okay, if he or she can't do that, it's bad communication
alright...Thanks!
Re: What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? by Lavisha(f): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
GRACEGLORY:
The kinda woman or man you want, only exist in your head. If you can’t overlook, you are not ready for a relationship

People can overlook any shortcoming, but they will not tolerate arrogance.
-Sushma Swaraj

Hello sir,

How much will fix my 32 inc Brhum tv?
Re: What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? by GRACEGLORY: 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lavisha:

Hello sir,

How much will fix my 32 inc Brhum tv?

I’m sorry, take it to Bruhm service centre.
Re: What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? by Lavisha(f): 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

I’m sorry, take it to Bruhm service centre.
Thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / Man Gifts Wife 2018 Lexus RX Sport 350 To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.