Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

I Hit My Husband By Mistake - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit My Husband By Mistake (81062 Views)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / I Hit My Wife / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by iamme1234(m): 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hehehehehe
Second wife loading
You slapped your husband
Heheheheeeheehehe
Second wife be like
Thank God ooooooo
Devil has done her for me....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
Preshieben:
Imagine marrying a man I can't insult undecided
God forbid!!
Me that my mouth is very sharp

Nawa ooooooo.

This one serious oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Princewell2012(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
[quote author=wunmi590 post=108354463]

I'm not supporting you for slapping your husband, but your husband doesn't love you, how did you get to meet, did you court at all? Did you consider him as your best friend before settling down with him?

If you go through all this, he won't be calling such imprinted names.....

Very bad of him[/quote
I sujest he should report to his parents and his close associate in case of tomorrow. for security and preventive measure. It is either the slap have reset his brain to default or he is planing something dangerous. Because to me that man appear to be a dangerous human being.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?
He is already dealing with you physiologically , it's just a matter of time before you go into depression grin grin cheesy

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by emmyN(m): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
This is unacceptable. Never hit a man no matter what angry

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
that's not an healthy marriage, seek the aid of counsellor

you're feeling insecure around him because of the slap and instead of doing the needful? you decided to bring it here shows you're proud

what stop you from kneeling down when naked since he love sex much, believe me na bed everything go settle

even though no lady can slap me, I will give mark in that her hands but no matter how my wife can offend me, if she go naked with that her endowed, I will waste no time to take her on bed for proper discipline, you gerrit?
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ithink7: 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?

If my woman slapped me and I didn’t retaliate immediately, that relationship/marriage is over.
Your man is planning something big. The earlier you apologize the better.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Princewell2012(m): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mercychen:
You better run for your life because that man is planning to harm you badly but he's only acting all nice so no one would suspect he did when he strikes.

Go and report yourself so that if anything happens to you, they'll know who did it.
All that niceness he's acting is not genuine.

Seconded. In fact she should report to the police, her parents and her close associates.earlier the better highest the man will go to jail but you have gone. She should act fast now. At the end of the day she will have nothing to loose weather her husband is acting or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Fe190: 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

From your statement "He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me.; He calls himself my Alpha and omega. ; he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too ", it seems the guy is the main provider of the family, hence why he believes he's all but that doesn't give him the right to do what he did, but you then going to slap him, especially if that hasn't happened before, he would most likely be thinking of his next move and of what gave you the mind, better pray and inform elders to come and settle it cause trust me, he hasn't forgotten and what even came over you?? I don't believe slap is a fluke, people just bar the consequences and do what they feel like. hopefully, it ends well.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Snakedoctor1: 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

Refusing sex is a red flag. Lure him to sex and apologies. Let him know it was not intentional
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ALFADOS(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

He’s just feeling less than a man after you hit him...he can’t tell anybody becos of shame...he ddnt see the slap coming.....he knows he has been pushing you naaa..

Initiate a one on one with him... cook his best food and apologize to him that it won’t happen again.

Express your feelings that he has been abusing u emotionally... and your are not happy...

No long thing, you said it all one love
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Igahbarr: 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Road2yesterday:

Madam chill, sometimes slaps reset brain na

Get yourself a cold 5alive drink and zip while you await him tonight.

Meanwhile, 1yrs used clean Toyota Corolla sport urgently for sale here in Abeokuta.
For more info check profile for WhatsApp contact only.
. Sometime, it does not. E.g the situation at hand
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by TRIXIA: 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
i will assume you are a female.
Understand the fact that he's never hit her but she did. This advise you offered was best when he was yabbing her. The marriage is over. She just closed the door. Sorry she shut the door
advanceDNA:

He’s just feeling less than a man after you hit him...he can’t tell anybody becos of shame...he ddnt see the slap coming.....he knows he has been pushing you naaa..

Initiate a one on one with him... cook his best food and apologize to him that it won’t happen again.

Express your feelings that he has been abusing u emotionally... and your are not happy...

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by alizma: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

Just wake him up at night, go on your kneels and apologize, just like you swear here that you didn't do it intentionally, convince him the same way and in the days ahead, show him respect, even when he takes the part of insulting you again, don't say a word rather do what he is doing now, that is, treat him well when he expects you to get back at him and trust me he will change. But if it's too big to do your can ignore the advice but trust me, he will either hit you hard the way you never imagined or nature will hit you the way you never expect. The repercussion has nothing to do with him being guilty or not, it has to do with Violation of natural arrangement except he didn't pay your bride price. Solve your problem at home now before it's too late.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by donhils: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Live with the consequences of your impetuous behaviour. You slapped him and you're still the one that's restless. No be juju be that?
Next time think before acting, anger doesn't cook good food.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by TRIXIA: 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
In my opinion, you're dead to him. Just know this and know peace. Regardless of whatever arbitration. Except he's hit you before. Just cut your loss before he takes all. I mean take what you can take.
He's going take all you share.
sthar:

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by TRIXIA: 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
donhils:
Live with the consequences of your impetuous behaviour. You slapped him and you're still the one that's restless. No be juju be that?
Next time think before acting, anger doesn't cook good food.
I have cooked very delicious vegetable and fish while angry before o.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by mrvictor: 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lol! By this comment, you just made it clear here that you're not married.
thatigboman1:
if I were ur husband, u wount be able to post this post. My wife can never ever on this earth and in the one beyond slap. Cant even start imagining my reaction because it won't happen.
But for argument sake, due tries it, she will drop dead in minutes.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by TRIXIA: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
You really smart.
He won't forget
I feel for you.
Hopefully it wasn't a lady that advised you to slap him cos they are the same ladies waiting for you to pack out for them to enter
Fe190:

From your statement "He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me.; He calls himself my Alpha and omega. ; he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too ", it seems the guy is the main provider of the family, hence why he believes he's all but that doesn't give him the right to do what he did, but you then going to slap him, especially if that hasn't happened before, he would most likely be thinking of his next move and of what gave you the mind, better pray and inform elders to come and settle it cause trust me, he hasn't forgotten and what even came over you?? I don't believe slap is a fluke, people just bar the consequences and do what they feel like. hopefully, it ends well.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Now that you have shown him that you are not an ordinary female why do you feel like you just signed your death warrant. Leave that environment before your family discovers your dead body.

grin grin grin grin grin
Leemao ����������
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Fe190: 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
mrvictor:
Lol! By this comment, you just made it clear here that you're not married.

The best thing is for everyone to keep their hands to themselves since you don't know what's going on in the other person's mind, I don't hit anyone (male or female) but if anyone hits me, ...it is well
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by kevotek1000(m): 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

You just have to find a way tell him how sorry you're. I guess he's still in shock, how could you even slap your husband?
Your husband is a good man for keeping his calm, some men will beat the Zee World and Africa Magic you have been watching away from your head. Go and look for someone who your husband has great respect for to join you in apologizing. If only married women could fear and respect their husband like their father and if only husband could respect and cherish their wives like their mother, marriage would have been a thing of joy and happiness.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by jubrilELsudan: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

This one nah advice too shocked shocked

ODE MUMU

IT IS YOUR TYPE THATS BEATS THEIR WIFE JUST BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN YOUR COCONUT HEAD THAT THAT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A MAN CONSIDERING THAT YOU CAN'T FVCK HER FOR MORE THAN 30 SECONDS BEFORE CUMING.

AKWUZU SARS FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Princewell2012:

Seconded. In fact she should report to the police, her parents and her close associates.earlier the better highest the man will go to jail but you have gone. She should act fast now. At the end of the day she will have nothing to loose weather her husband is acting or not.

Right!
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by siant: 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
You have successfully laid down a generational curse. Because your son Will be beaten mercilessly by his wife in future, it is not going to be a mere slap in his own case. It may be in your presence sef.
And it gonna pain you that day
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by jubrilELsudan: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Fourwinds:

OP disregard this advice

YOU ARE MOST STUPID.

AKWUZU SARS FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by codeME: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
I may be wrong but I don't believe your story as you cooked the story to favor you so that people can pity or support you in other to justify the wrong you did, you that can have that gut to first raise your hand to slap a man can never be silent when he is saying derogatory words to you, Yes i know derogatory words are painful too. for your information, I am totally against any form of abuse may it be physical or verbal from any of the partners

You mentioned you wanted or preferred he beats you more than the derogatory words, Madam, I can tell between the lines, no woman with that intentions and can have the audacity to lift her hands first against a man that will not be doing nothing or stay silent while the man is saying those things.

You mentioned, he always report you to your parents, this means you have been misbehaving for a long time and he has been bearing it by informing your parents maybe you will change, i am sure it is more that 5 times from your always.........

And now you slapped him, he did not slapped you back he did not touch you, he did not have sex with you again which you yourself knows he always want, which has been one of your weapons against him, he is playing with the children, he is behaving as if nothing has happens and some people are telling you the slap has reset his brain, I pity you, men can be very funny, you better look for how to beg him quickly before he takes a decision that you will leave to regret forever for slapping him because those kind of men once he makes up his mind and take his decision, no OTHER person on earth can change it. People are not telling you the truth, I know if it has been the other way now, He slapping you, we no go hear word for this thread.
I put it to you that you are the one abusing the man and you just added some height or degree of physical abuse to it by slapping him.

In all, i pity those children as you are training them to be physical when they too are married. what type of wife or mother are you? I pray God have mercy on you because you have failed those children God put in your care.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Signum(f): 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Women..
Can you swear that you haven’t been abusing him too?
You just penned down everything here to justify whatever reason you have in mind for slapping him

Hmm..
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Hotguy27: 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

Assuming you just told us nothing but the truth, I will tell you without mincing words that you are the one that is more troublesome. You did not tell us what you usually do that makes him call you names.
Luckily, despite name calling, he has never hit you but today, you just did.
Well, the heart of a man they say is wicked. Even the bible said it. What I know of a man is that you will one day pay for this. How you will pay is what I don't know.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by alizma: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

Please don't tell anybody except he does, you can easily resolve this kind of issue with a man when it's a secret between both of you. The moment you tell the third party, his pride as a man will be crippled and his thoughts will be like the whole world knows that his wife slapped him. Just beg him, I believe he is yet to tell anyone. Beg him then watch him for like three days, if there is no change, approach him again to apologise and if he refused to forgive you, you can then you can disclose to any of these people(your mom,dad or his mom or dad) that you know he respects
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Potch: 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

Based on your one-sided story, it appears to me you are the problem in your marriage. I think your story about how your husband calls you some unprintable names and disrespecting you was to gain sympathy before telling us what you did.
Arguement and disagreement are healthy for a young marriage as long there is no form of physical abuse and both parties find a way to settle it and continue to grow.

Your husband reporting you to your parents may come about as a way to settle the disputes when other means have failed.

Slapping your husband means you have a problem with anger, and I guess the reason why he is silent is because he is done with you, but he couldn't take a decision now because of children involved.

Moving forward, you dont have to involve a third party . Go on your knees and beg and vow never to repeat such act again.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by marvelous000: 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
meobizy:
All these fake stories that the writers use sockpuppet accounts to claim they’re real. I don tire for una, Nairaland moderators and fellow idiots who do nothing but type rubbish in this forum.

You slapped your husband. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas in advance. What do you want to hear exactly?
I thought I was the only one who noticed. They always dish out unrealistic but provoking stories that elicit strong reaction from member's, thus, create a beehive of activity just to keep the forum engaged. It's a tasteless trick upcoming sites employ, and it surprises me seun is still into it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.