Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

I Hit My Husband By Mistake - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit My Husband By Mistake (81042 Views)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / I Hit My Wife / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by NovesaTillie(f): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
qtguru:

You are the last person to advice anyone on marital issues after reading your post about seducing someone's husband besides Silent treatment is not a death sentence.

Thank you cheesy
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Commotfornigeri: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Those that tell you not to beg him are same girls that beg their boyfriends upandan.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Ugandatales: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
FirmTR:

The complete textbook wey you write so 9 be summary abi

HAHAHAHA! Don't mind the guy.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Henon: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Madam, your husband is neither shocked nor ashamed, he is just giving you a silent treatment which is very difficult for a woman to handle because she's created to talk more than a man.
This is my best weapon against a women. In this silent situation, i keep to myself with expressionless face which make it impossible to read my thoughts or mood.
Your husband may not have any plan to hurt you, just keeping you apprensive is enough torment already.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nigra(f): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?
So you slapped him,did the world end...I don't support violence, but if the story is true you were pushed to do it...some men are not husband material and sorry you had to marry him...abegi if you are scared,rent your own place and move out with your kids..that's why it's necessary to have money as a woman incase of incasity..
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
fall on his legs.and ask for mercy and be very careful with him because there's a possibility that he is planning to take a serious revenge
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
The guy is a real Alpha male, you slapped him and you are the one still scared grin grin grin.

Cook good food for him, go on your knees and ask him to fo give you.

He control your mumu remote
See how everyone is advising her to cook food. Just imagine what men have been reduced to! Well all I have to say is maigida, ci uban ta! How many people on Nairaland will advice the woman to stay back if the husband slaps her. Annoying double standards! Again I say ci uban ta! Saki uku kawai!
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ofwest47(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
" You never know with Women"
James Hadley Chase.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Kanto47: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
E be like say de tin dey work o. E get ok one woman like dat for neighborhood wia dey run im mouth wit de husband anyhow, but de day de husband slap am small all de demons run comot im body and since dat day she no dey rant again lie lie. Madam u do well, im brain don dey correct now
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by 8stargeneral: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Now u slapped him u HV acted like a man baa...ur husband is a real man...d truth is that u don't know what is in his mind...real men don't act or talk when they are much angry...just use ur hand and fix ur burial arrangements
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by reallouis: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Madam you have to act, and not be acted upon.
Pray and ask God for wisdom and be sincere in your heart, and go talk to your husband, use your key to build up any were you, your husband or anybody have broken in your home.
Madam don't delay.
����️�️�️
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by advanceDNA: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

If the husband slapped her would you give the same advice? grin

Please... read again and tell me what advice I gave... Nigerians.. u people never cease to amaze me..

I told her to cook his best food and apologize
And also tell him how she has been feeling unhappy in the marriage..... if Na the man slap the wife... he too will apologize naa... that’s what any sane human being will do.... so I will give the same advice .. apologize

The first part of my comment was just analyzing one of the possible reasons for his silence...
The husband is a bully and a narcissist...and when u fight your bully back when they are not expecting it, they naturally shy off withdrawing from you..
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by meobizy(f): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Are you claiming worse things don't happen in marriages? Na today wife go slap hubby? Forget, I've seen a marriage in which the wife overpowers & beats up the husband anytime they fight.
Hmm.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
ImoleNaija:

E pele, ma. And you think OP is any better? Sirjames must be an angel. If this is all your mentality, una go leave r/ships tire.
sirjamesjnr is an angel, God bless him. He is not a verbally and physically abusive man. Well behaved, well brought up, smart, easy-going, funny, energetic, A leader, a model for nigerian men everywhere.

I am not perfect, but I draw the line at abusive behavior, physical and verbal
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by advanceDNA: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
Kanto47:
E be like say de tin dey work o. E get ok one woman like dat for neighborhood wia dey run im mouth wit de husband anyhow, but de day de husband slap am small all de demons run comot im body and since dat day she no dey rant again lie lie. Madam u do well, im brain don dey correct now

That’s exactly what happened...
When u fight your bully back... their brain go reset..
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by seanwilliam(m): 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
The first time my girl burn food cos she was washing cloth outside, i over para for her that day , the reason for my reaction was that she didn’t feel remorse ( she was scared inside cos I could see her countenance)she refused to eat and she was just crying . ..I no look am. I comot house, came back in the evening , noticed she never chop and she still cry , this time with full temperature and headache , and she’s sleeping over for some reasons .. chai , I had to go serve the food and feed her , she was shocked , she begged me.

The second time, she was washing and I was coming under the hot sun, this time na soup no be rice , you could imagine what was on my mind that day , my eyes don red , do you know what she did, right from outside, she knelt , and started begging, chai , naso people for compound Dey ask wetin happen , I was laughing , we enter inside she still remained on her knee, I just talk some sense into her and we closed the chapter.

Reasons for the short story is that , no right thinking man will abuse you verbally if you are the submissive and peaceful type . So for what you did , if it were to be, you’re actually sitting on a time bomb , I doubt if I will forgive u. Like u raised your hand and slap me ? Like are you mad ??

Solution is , call all your elders in your family and his family , and make a meeting with him , make sure it’s early in the morning probably, beg him and cry heavily and force words out of his mouth..

See if that man no talk na problem for you o, also him talking no me say him don forgive you totally .. just make sure you change 100%.. god will uphold your home

5 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Devvy4:

You’re a Dumb pleb
My dear, he has been provoking her, tell yourself the honest truth.

Or did he think his mouth without filter won't have consequences?!
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ImoleNaija: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nigra:

So you slapped him,did the world end...I don't support violence, but if the story is true you were pushed to do it...some men are not husband material and sorry you had to marry him...abegi if you are scared,rent your own place and move out with your kids..that's why it's necessary to have money as a woman incase of incasity necessity.

I'm sure your type would love to cry 'domestic violence' if the hubby was the one who slapped the wife.

I doubt this mentality would allow you stay under the same roof with a man.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ImoleNaija: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
sirjamesjnr is an angel, God bless him. He is not a verbally and physically abusive man. Well behaved, well brought up, smart, easy-going, funny, energetic, A leader, a model for nigerian men everywhere.

I am not perfect, but I draw the line at abusive behavior, physical and verbal

Save all these until a year or two into your marriage. OP might have claimed her hubby was an angel during courtship, too. I pray he is all you wish though.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?

Don't be feeling like jamesbond or Jackie Chan o

Go kneel for him and beg him.

After begging him hug him passionately

Na husband wey women dey go pray and fast for
Be that
God gave you freely

You wan dey use am practice your slapping skills

Woman wise up o

Don't use your hand and do yourself

No reasonable man will be servicing an engine that has been in active servicing under different management
If you know, you know
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ugodson(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

Menh my sister you are really in a Very big mess. Someone that says his ur alpha and Omega most importantly he hasn't eaten HIS FOOD (I mean SEX) Sometimes I also get angry like this that I won't reply back immediately. My sister that shows that his not angry o,HIS FUCKING MAD AT U BABE. Better run and meet someone he respects most in this world. Ur husband is planning something MASSIVE.

Have you had the saying. "REVENGE IS BEST SERVE COLD?
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

Please... read again and tell me what advice I gave... Nigerians.. u people never cease to amaze me..

I told her to cook his best food and apologize
And also tell him how she has been feeling unhappy in the marriage..... if Na the man slap the wife... he too will apologize naa... that’s what any sane human being will do.... so I will give the same advice .. apologize

The first part of my comment was just analyzing one of the possible reasons for his silence...
The husband is a bully and a narcissist...and when u fight your bully back when they are not expecting it, they naturally shy off withdrawing from you..

You do not have enough evidence to reinforce the bolded claim.
What is it that leads to the verbal abuse from him? Are we sure she is not sharp tongued like him? It is funny how "verbal abuse" suddenly became a crime, something men have lived with for eons. Well, I only responded to your post after seeing the same pattern in most of the advice given to the woman. I know nobody will give the man such nice advice of he got her, everyone will tell her to run for her life.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Save all these until a year or two into your marriage. OP might have claimed her hubby was an angel during courtship, too. I pray he is all you wish though.
Amen!!
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by gratefulheart(m): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Do you work or into business?
What do you contribute to the family apart from been his wife and mother of your children? I am thinking aloud why he use such words on you. Just something for you to think about. Think of a way that you can help him not just as a wife or mother of your children.
God will give you understanding.

sthar:

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Munzy14(m): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
I will like to know why you are remorseful and scared
She pushed the provocation too far...And guilty conscience is dealing with her..That man might be among the remaining few good men on earth...But ended with a rebellious wife...

This is the deep fears of many well to do single guys out there..The fear of ending up with a rebel as a bitter-half...

A rebellious wife is a hell on earth.. lipsrsealed It is getting worst with the social media age.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by BMathew: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
Baronnaire:

This is the best reaction and advice to ever come from a human... Nothing breaks men than seeing a woman kneel before them... Lovely advice... kiss

Thanks boss.
They just have to resolve things before negativity starts brooding in their thoughts.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by streetsoldier1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

You just got your husband a peaceful sidechick...congrats
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by isaiah4life(m): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
What if your husband is on nairaland reading? grin

Sieve all comments and don't, I repeat, don't ever pick the advice of those feminists above.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by advanceDNA: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

You do not have enough evidence to reinforce the bolded claim.
What is it that leads to the verbal abuse from him? Are we sure she is not sharp tongued like him? It is funny how "verbal abuse" suddenly became a crime, something men have lived with for eons. Well, I only responded to your post after seeing the same pattern in most of the advice given to the woman. I know nobody will give the man such nice advice of he got her, everyone will tell her to run for her life.

This is nairaland.. our judgement is always one sided because we sometimes base our opinion on the information we have...
And what she told us is that the man is bully and a narcissist..

Incase you don’t know..Narcissist naturally abuse people verbally. U don’t have to offend them.. it’s their way of showing they are superior to you and you are nothing..

He called himself her alpha and omega... ddnt you read that.?? He’s a confirm narcissist
.. the guy is all this pathetic human being that has little to show for his life. So his wife is the only one around to opress
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
thatigboman1:
if I were ur husband, u wount be able to post this post. My wife can never ever on this earth and in the one beyond slap. Cant even start imagining my reaction because it won't happen.
But for argument sake, due tries it, she will drop dead in minutes.
I'd definitely bury her in liquid cement with only the head above ground and watch her bones break as the cement dries.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by jornwhite: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hathor5:
Even though slapping him was wrong, the fact that you are scared of him tells me that you don't have a husband but live with your enemy.

You two need professional counseling. Your family is highly dysfunctional. He is verbally abusive and you have resorted to violence. Your kids deserve better.

When you hurt someone nd he/she refuses to retaliate, however you feel afterwards is not the victim fault ... that her conscience is poking her can't possibly be the man's fault ... how is he an enemy.
If he had retailated, the whole tin would av taken another twist saying;" he is a beast " now he didnt do anything "he is an Enemy" weytin women want gan gan undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.