Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

I Hit My Husband By Mistake - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit My Husband By Mistake (81041 Views)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / I Hit My Wife / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Shalommy(f): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
Your husband loves you that's why he didn't retaliate. Don't be scared because he won't hurt u. Try and apologise.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ImoleNaija: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
meobizy:
All these fake stories that the writers use sockpuppet accounts to claim they’re real. I don tire for una, Nairaland moderators and fellow idiots who do nothing but type rubbish in this forum.

You slapped your husband. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas in advance. What do you want to hear exactly?

Are you claiming worse things don't happen in marriages? Na today wife go slap hubby? Forget, I've seen a marriage in which the wife overpowers & beats up the husband anytime they fight.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
Flier:
LOL slapping him has validated everything he was thinking about her so she’s probably in a very hot water something that won’t end well for her
I think the lady is the problem,the guy isn’t a bad guy otherwise he would have beat her future out of her immediately she slapped her
Anyway you will come back here to report him once he impregnates another lady
their cup of tea...
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
How do you people marry such people ?? Is it money or what ? Anyway Look for a way to sit down bring his people and your people to the Table you must let them know if the kind of verbal abuse you face in his hands Talk to his friends unless they are like him. Honestly I don’t understand how you people fall into such Relationships. God be with you that’s all I can say I just tire
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
You better run for your life because that man is planning to harm you badly but he's only acting all nice so no one would suspect he did when he strikes.

Go and report yourself so that if anything happens to you, they'll know who did it.
All that niceness he's acting is not genuine.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by S0PH: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
You may have just lost your husband perpetually

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by mrvictor: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nonsense talk!

Yinkakolawole:
Call him to the room & apologize with tears on your face, if not one day he will just poison your drink & move on with another woman.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Hepainyou: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Flier: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
thatigboman1:
if I were ur husband, u wount be able to post this post. My wife can never ever on this earth and in the one beyond slap. Cant even start imagining my reaction because it won't happen.
But for argument sake, due tries it, she will drop dead in minutes.
You are not smart! Not slapping her back would kill her,as you can see what is happening to this poster
She will start losing weight and blood soon and before you know it,HBP,diabetes and so on
Guilty conscience isn’t a good thing
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by movid(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?
He is playing with your mind. He knows guilty conscience will surely be disturbing you. Two things involved..Do like you are not disturbed, he will raise the issue one day and then you apologize. Or go on your knees, cry and beg him the way you can..It depends on you the way you can. If he loves you, he will forgive. But I think he's still playing with ur mind cos he knows your mind will not be at rest for what you did. My opinion though
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by marsup: 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
Run........Run........Run.......
But I must tell you this, you should have walked away instead of slapping him. Why tolerate such toxicity? It will only drive you insane and make you think less of yourself. Your husband is such a weak man. I'm sure he was bullied in school, and now wants to flex his muscles on you.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Ugandatales: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

Guy man don realise say you no be ordinary woman. He now realises that you could stand up for yourself if pushed to the walls. He now realises that he misjudged your capabilities. He has created a violent confrontational being. So he is strategizing on his next move. What a toxic relationship you have.

By the way,for your sanity,you better start thinking too. Now that he's pushed you to the point of raising your hands against him, God forbid you mistakenly stab him. Whew.....say no to toxic relationships....they bring out the worst in you! May God help us all fa.

Same way it happens when reverse is the case, but most women don't understand this... they don't understand that verbal abuse is just as serious as physical abuse.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Devvy4: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
You slapping him is very wrong, but he has been provoking you. This man is your enemy and your days are numbered.. Apologise to him and tell him that his words hurt you, and the slap is his fault. Report him to an elder he respects for all this emotional abuse.

But start planning to leave this relationship you have with this viper of a man.

You’re a Dumb pleb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by advanceDNA: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
QuickStandard:
Hope if the table was turned, you will say this same rubbish

What did I say that is bad?? She should apologize and tell him how he has been making her feel..

If it were the man that slapped the woman, he still needs to apologize too.. so I don’t get your point.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by 8stargeneral: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
[quote author=NovesaTillie post=108342877]Now that you have shown him that you are not an ordinary female why do you feel like you just signed your death warrant. Leave that environment before your family discovers your dead body. [/quote lol..u no get joy..she done see wetin she dey fine..why is she afraid again
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?

...he calls you names and reports you to your parents and does what someone i know would term nagging. If he’s talking to just your people it’s because he sincerely wants you to change and be better. Instead of you focusing on him starting out again and you planning out strategies to curtail/confront his many talks how about you look inward and change for good. Nobody loves to complain and talk especially on the same matter. You think it’s fun talking? The mental energy and sometimes regrets even sets in. If he’s still reporting you to your parents/friends, it’s because he’s still interested in the relationship. The day he reports you to his own parents/friends be rest assured the relationship is nearing it’s end as they would advice him on the contrary and you don’t want to be on that side of the divide.
Now If he’s gone cold you should be worried, even more now that you slapped him. I just hope you’re not one that belongs to the “if you love me you’ll accept me the way i am” school of thought. That mentality has created more problems in relationships than solutions. I understand how frustrated you must have been to the extent that you had to raise your hand at him, however that happened because you’ve been barking on the wrong tree, trying to confront the messenger instead of confronting the message. I understand believe me - the many repeated silent nights, awkward quietness et al. Everyone has got a breaking point, where they just can’t take shit no more. For your sake i just hope your husband hasn’t gotten to that point hence his silence towards you and happiness towards others around him. You care about him and you’re scared of loosing him it’s why you brought it to this forum. Put whatever issues you have with him aside and apologize sincerely. You know the things he nags about, stop or change them constructively. Even dogs don’t bark for fun. I wish you all the best in your reconciliatory efforts.

And on the sex aspect which you clearly outlined...i want to believe you understand how it works...women offer sex to get love and men offer love to get sex. He’s not interested because he’s got no love to give and that’s because he doesn’t have peace of mind whereas you on the other hand now would be clouding your head thinking maybe he doesn’t find you attractive physically anymore because you’ve been offering sex to get his love but it’s not forthcoming. Peace of mind is everything my people, there’s the real world and there’s Zeeworld. Let’s be guided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by kunle75(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

Just pack up your bags and move to your parents house before you chop some serious flogging soon
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Now that you have shown him that you are not an ordinary female why do you feel like you just signed your death warrant. Leave that environment before your family discovers your dead body.
Follow this beautiful advise. Congratulations for nailing your marriage in the coffin. If your husband had slapped you, you and your technical advicers would have called him violent, they would have told you to run for your life. But you are the violent one and he refused to reply with violence, now you are disappointed he did not hit you so you can have someone to tag with a bad name. You are a very violent person op and I will advice your husband to run for his life before you stab him when he is sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ImoleNaija: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
You slapping him is very wrong, but he has been provoking you. This man is your enemy and your days are numbered.. Apologise to him and tell him that his words hurt you, and the slap is his fault. Report him to an elder he respects for all this emotional abuse.

But start planning to leave this relationship you have with this viper of a man.

E pele, ma. And you think OP is any better? Have you heard from the man, too? Sirjames must be an angel. If this is all your mentality, una go leave r/ships tire.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by slystyle203(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
Take my word seriously.......that your husband is a basket mouth, he talks too much with no action. I advise you just flow with him,he CANNOT DO ANYTHING either will he report you to anyone because he'll be shamed. You surprised him and watch out, from the day you reset him till eternity, he'll mind his I'll speeches towards you
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Ugandatales: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
LofP:
I will be truthful to you. HE will revenge but not in the way you think.

Once a man stops seeing you as an object of fantasy then you are at war, a cold war.

All the guys saying "slap don reset him brain" I hope you are speaking the truth or else the woman has just opened the pandora box of resentment in the man.

If the man wasn't vindictive in the past, expect him to serve you a cold revenge.

This sums everything up perfectly.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by coolclarke(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
You don't need to worry the slap only reset his brain!
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Baronnaire: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
efficiencie:

You are likely right. If he has stopped having sex with you then he is most likely already in the process of planning to hurt you badly. First, if all you said about him is true then I wonder where you kept your brain when he was proposing to wed you. Second, if you can slap your husband then I can guess that you are the person provoking your husbands attitude towards you. You are not submissive to your husband. By your own admission, your husband cares for the kids, does his obligations to you financially and before now performs his duties as a lover. Your husband is likely in the top 10% of men globally who don't fool around but your insubordination has provoked his domineering stance towards you. If this is the case you need to swallow your mumu pride and beg him for forgiveness. Beg him to forgive your insubordination and if his behavior does not change within a week, confess all that happened to your parents/pastor/counsellor and ask them to plead on your behalf. Lastly, you will gain nothing from contending with your husband. If you wanted a sparing partner you should have remained single. A real man that believes in protecting, providing, sacrificing and leading his home is the last person you want to fight because it takes an amount of violence in men to be able to protect, provide, sacrifice and lead. You don't want to confront that part of him. Instead of contending with your husband be the woman and conquer on your knees. From my observation of good men, they are easily confused by a submissive wife. Submission makes a real man weak and vulnerable and that is why wise men are wary of those who seek to please them!

Chai, you deserve a Noble prize for this piece... undecided kiss kiss
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by one4GOD(f): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

maybe the slap reset his brains who knows? just go about your normal life abeg so it would be more acceptable if he was the one that slapped you. Am not saying it was right thing to do but since it was an accident, pls leave the world out of your affairs.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

He’s just feeling less than a man after you hit him...he can’t tell anybody becos of shame...he ddnt see the slap coming.....he knows he has been pushing you naaa..

Initiate a one on one with him... cook his best food and apologize to him that it won’t happen again.

Express your feelings that he has been abusing u emotionally... and your are not happy...

If the husband slapped her would you give the same advice? grin
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Munzy14(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
The guy is a real Alpha male, you slapped him and you are the one still scared grin grin grin.

Cook good food for him, go on your knees and ask him to fo give you.

He control your mumu remote
grin grin

She slapped, and she is scared...

Silence is golding...

Ignore button is a huge factory reset... grin

Some women get mind o, slapping a man who paid her dowry lipsrsealed.

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Onucs(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
Dey there nah

Him dey give you time to select your coffin and where u go like make them bury you

If you like no hurry

That chance is one in a million grin

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Ugandatales: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tallesty1:
This story no add up.

It's either the woman is lying or she's not a good story teller.

She started by telling us what a horrible man the husband is. I was already having doubts, wondering if she was actually telling the truth or if she was trying to make herself the victim.

Seems the later was the case because she kinda shot herself on the leg when she said that her husband always reports to her parents. He tells them everything she do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting.

What are these things she do wrong? She didn't say.

I could be wrong though but I think the OP has been abusing this man emotionally for a while now.

She got physical finally and slapped him which to her was too far. She realized it later I guess. She was hoping he would call a meeting as usual and she would be blamed as usual and everybody will go back to their house but he didn't and that scares her.

She's scared because there's something ominous behind the silence.

Summed up pretty nicely. It reminds me of that video of Tonto Dike slapping her then husband, Churchill...but before then, she had painted the guy as the evil one. Anyone woman that has mind to slap her husband is surely the abuser.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by YorubaAndIgboAr: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
Wife I am the husband you slap, I am with you here on nairaland, my secret plan was to use to do money ritual for this December. But now that u are already suspecting I will just have to go to plan b
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by evil1: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

Men have ego and superiority complex issues. He realized he made a mistake but wouldn't admit it.

Talk to him at night and settle before 12am, talk of the wrongs and rights, he's and your side battels and the problems and possible solutions also try to be romantic druing all these so it would end up in both of you making love. I assure you it will reignite the feelings and work things out.

If he doesn't forgive easily it would be a Little bit difficult or not the communicating type.

However try to do your best. Take the fault and let it slide so your mind can be at rest.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
You get mindooo. Fear no catch you sef. My husband face sef no go let you imagine am more or less to do am.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Orosotare(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
Call your parents and tell them the way you just told us now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.