Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke (52045 Views)

Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Dja1(m): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2021
Should I call it advertisement, coz it’s detty december nd there’s non money ground

I took the loan even with the high interest because I didn't have a choice and guy man gats make sweet cash. The 1st instalment i paid, 2nd instalment i delayed for 2 days...honestly no be my fault i even tried reaching out to them for small time more but no one answered. That's how the 3rd instalment came these loan app cleared all my account o! They removed all the money in my account claiming they couldn't be patient anymore! I've called & called but they didn't answer me! Next thing their representatives dey insult me!

Guys, I want to know what to do o! Is this how all loan apps do? they will shame you and suck your account dry? Abeg people talk o! what can I do?

Which decent loan apps can one use in the future?

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Which off these three is recommended abeg?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2021
How do they debit a debtor is what I don't understand?Do they go to his/her bank or they debit the loan from the debtor's debit card details?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by amorprincesa: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2021
You are right. Just look at the 1st page. Fake story to sponsor fair money
dake40:
Another sponsored post from fair money

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Masiss: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2021
We have lots of kids here. So u people can't see that this is a fake story sponsored by Fairmoney. Check out all the monikers recommending Fairmoney, they were all created January 2019 by one fairmoney agent.

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by nedekid: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Avoid all of dem and experience PEACE of mind.GTB is still ok but avoid am too.The sure way is to seek the money from ur friends and pay back.But Nigerians attitude won’t allow a friend to help
His friends wount give him because when it is time to pay them, story or fight will start.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by yinks77: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2021
i/o money is a big scam. Please everyone should stay away from this loan app. They have nothing to disbursed but to deceive you by displaying large figures on the app and asking you to make some deposit before you will be given the loan. The moment you make the deposit, instead of your account being credited, You will be referred to other loan apps in which under normal circumstance you can have easy access to them on play store. When you contact the number on their customer service to lay your complain, the useless guy will tell u that the money will be refunded after one week if u could not secure the loan. The worst of it is that the guy has a way of deleting the chat you're having with him on your phone so that no trace of evidence against him will be left.

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by alphabbey1(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Avoid all of dem and experience PEACE of mind.GTB is still ok but avoid am too.The sure way is to seek the money from ur friends and pay back.But Nigerians attitude won’t allow a friend to help
They won't pay back... have had my share... I do tell people, if your friend is so sure he/she will pay back, refer them to lapo or microfinance...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by akin9ja78(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2021
Are you sure it not fairmoney? Talk am make we know
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Allahismad: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2021
ratracerebel:
For me, Branch is better. Except that it hasn't still qualified for my taste and standard. I'm still having some change to balance them though. I would expect them to go interest free and come with the idea that people can benefit without putting them out of business too.

Before you loose-guard brother, check my SIGNATURE and register NOW!

If Whatsapp and Telegram had been PAYING you since you started using and sharing them, would you ever find the need for loan?

A word is enough for the wise!

You have whatsapp and telegram that is paying you but you still have change to balance branch.

3 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Bigprick9inches: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2021
First you don't want to disclose the loan app name, secondly, you had the cash but you didn't want to pay till they wiped your account. I know these loan apps exploit nigerians but you are annoying. I pray they ignore u
You
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by MrReeseG(m): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2021
I no know why my own Fairmoney no gree work sha
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Allahismad: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2021
yinks77:
i/o money is a big scam. Please everyone should stay away from this loan app. They have nothing to disbursed but to deceive you by displaying large figures on the app and asking you to make some deposit before you will be given the loan. The moment you make the deposit, instead of your account being credited, You will be referred to other loan apps in which under normal circumstance you can have easy access to them on play store. When you contact the number on their customer service to lay your complain, the useless guy will tell u that the money will be refunded after one week if u could not secure the loan. The worst of it is that the guy has a way of deleting the chat you're having with him on your phone so that no trace of evidence against him will be left.

Use a modded whatsapp like aero whatsapp and no body will delete any message he or she have sent to your phone.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by luluosas(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2021
In addition to the 3 you listed, Ease Moni, Branch and Migo are other genuine and trustworthy Loan Apps.
Branch is exceptional because they don't have late fees, you pay exactly what you were to pay even if late, but certainly it will affect your credit score ratings
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Cardealer2021(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Since I was born and now I'm getting younger, I hate borrowing, so I can't relate grin grin

Werey grin
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by otokx(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2021
amorprincesa:
You are right. Just look at the 1st page. Fake story to sponsor fair money

Felt the same way too, this is a loss of revenue to nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2021
Me Dey para for 200 if it loss with no explanation no loans in Nigeria from birth to date. Amaka Dey whine me.
Wish all companies success but any application on WhatsApp or via phone call my brother no be loan app na your fellow country man or international thief thief.

BTW people MTN shares is available buy now for your children
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by MoxxxxO123(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2021
Quit Loans
AnonPoet:
How a loan app wiped out my account and left me broke

See me see trouble o! one loan app in this country, (I will not mention their name yet) has wiped my entire life savings and they have left me dead broke. Around early February this year my friend told me about a business that i can invest in and get good profit by the end of the year. Usual na, I got excited about the project and I had to make sure I hustle the money anyway, anyhow; that was how I remember that I saw one advert on facebook, so I went to the Facebook page and I copied the WhatsApp number from the page. Naso it start o! they asked me to register, write my mothers name, my office even collect my BVN and card details join!! Haba! I should have known.

I took the loan even with the high interest because I didn't have a choice and guy man gats make sweet cash. The 1st instalment i paid, 2nd instalment i delayed for 2 days...honestly no be my fault i even tried reaching out to them for small time more but no one answered. That's how the 3rd instalment came these loan app cleared all my account o! They removed all the money in my account claiming they couldn't be patient anymore! I've called & called but they didn't answer me! Next thing their representatives dey insult me!

Guys, I want to know what to do o! Is this how all loan apps do? they will shame you and suck your account dry? Abeg people talk o! what can I do?

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Which off these three is recommended abeg?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by easzypeaszy(m): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

See me see trouble o! one loan app in this country, (I will not mention their name yet) has wiped my entire life savings and they have left me dead broke. Around early February this year my friend told me about a business that i can invest in and get good profit by the end of the year. Usual na, I got excited about the project and I had to make sure I hustle the money anyway, anyhow; that was how I remember that I saw one advert on facebook, so I went to the Facebook page and I copied the WhatsApp number from the page. Naso it start o! they asked me to register, write my mothers name, my office even collect my BVN and card details join!! Haba! I should have known.

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Fairmony and Carbon then Branch
Forgot the rest dey are criminals

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Tbaba001: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2021
Hold up, why did you not pay since you had money in your account which you claim they wiped

Yeye story

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by alphabbey1(m): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2021
don4real18:

Lol. About 3 of my friends have taken money from me without paying back. The last was not too long ago. I'm not certain that I can give anybody loan again except na dash I want dash you.
my guy still never collect the 1.5m he borrowed my other guy since last year. We later realized na bayen straight win baba carry the money to. I saw the screenshot myself with his name boldly written in the bet9ja account grin.... months after, he apologized and Same guy collected 100k from me, vouch to return am same day, I no see anything till date. He Don block me from seeing his whatsapp status self... Have learn to lend people only what I can afford to lose...

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by luizpippo(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

The same person who created this thread, used other accounts to advertise Fairmoney on the same thread. The post was deliberately created to advertise Fairmoney by one of their online agents

The fact that he claimed he wont name the loan app that took his money was a red flag.

Fair money agents eku ise

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Chazb(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2021
You be mumu
You collected their money at the due date you're supposed to pay back
You didn't want mention their name so other people like you will take notice and stop all this loan of an App thing.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Hotguy27: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2021
Op
No lender will give you loan if they know you are like this, not even a friend. I'm sure that even when they have cleared your balance it is still not enough to clear your debts with them.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2021
The reason you don't want to mention their name is because you know you are at fault. If they were at fault, you would not be afraid to call their names. Learn to give a balance view of a story next time. Have you told us what you did to them?
You are telling us what they did to you.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by sonofElElyon: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

If they truly wiped out your account, you would mention their name ! Truth is an absolute defence in a case of libel so you don't have a genuine excuse for refusing to mention their name
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Billygee2u: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Is only in Nigeria that you will lend a friend money and end up loosing both the money and the friendship.!
Wonderful
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by alphabbey1(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2021
There are over 1000 reasons why Nigerians doesn't deserve to be borrowed money without collateral....
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by AmazingELixir: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2021
undecided undecided

Seem to me fair money sponsored this post to woo customers.... una no see me grin
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by anwori(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2021
Sorry for your experience, I must confess loan app are different. The loan app you can trust is carbon , because they have your best interest at heart , experienced in business for over 6 years. Choose Carbon your number one digital bank.

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by goldust777: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2021
pdppower:
You claimed they wiped your account yet you still don't want to mention their name. Kwantinu

Don't mind him na fake story
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by AsapTeddy(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2021
Too many fair money agents commenting.

Awon werey...

One person with different monikers promoting fair money.

Una dey deceive una self.

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Jabar2017: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2021
Sorry to hear dis bro,but if want ur money back go borrow from them again nd don't pay it,if u are in thought go join say no to sokoloan on Facebook nd u will thank me later.....
Me am owing like 7app nd am not paying any Kobo for now cos I no get shishi...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

CBN Announces Sale Of Polaris Bank, Unveils New Owner / Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) / Is It Possible To Reverse Money Sent To Wrong Account Number?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.