Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke (51980 Views)

Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by dingbang(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2021
TWOWAYMIRROR:
Why do i have this strong feeling that this thread is sponsored by FAIRMONEY. This is an advertisement thread by FAIRMONEY with the way almost everyone is mentioning them.
swears. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Pidginboss: 9:23am On Dec 12, 2021
The name of the game is unsecured loan. They would sure use strong hand follow you. Those of you hailing fairmoney me too hail wuna
Fairmoney interest fair?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Avoid all of dem and experience PEACE of mind.GTB is still ok but avoid am too.The sure way is to seek the money from ur friends and pay back.But Nigerians attitude won’t allow a friend to help

Will you give money to a friend who defaults to pay loan app?? Be sincere in your response sir
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2021
So you are expecting them to wait abi They only remove their money now Abi which one be wipe your account angry abeg abeg carry your wahala go idiagbon jare grin
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Innobee99(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2021
I bought a phone in 2019 through Easybuy, and even before the due date my payment was already ready in my account for them to deduct. That was how I was faithful to them until I cleared all my debt.
Till date, they call me almost Everytime to take another phone of my choice and they always thank me that I wasn't part of the defaulters.

Bottom line, if keep to their terms and conditions, no one will harass u in any way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by gadgetplanetng: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2021
You took money from them and refused to pay on the day you both agreed.

What did you expect
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by GetMeRight: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2021
kingcolearchive:
Na just one installment remain and they are threatening you? How you sef go borrow from loan sharks on facebook. Next time follow people wey know road.
sexyshola1218:
So you mean you didn’t do enough research before taking the loan? Why would you even do such. SMH for you, you have come to the right place my boy. Use fair money next time they are the only ones I trust

I think nairalanders should know how to detect bullshiits. This guy didn't pay the second installment and he had money in his account by the date of the third instalment. Funny how you guys didn't see how dubious he was. He believed that they couldn't touch his account balance, so no need to pay back the loan willingly.
He's just like many fellows out there.

Innobee99:
I bought a phone in 2019 through Easybuy, and even before the due date my payment was already ready in my account for them to deduct. That was how I was faithful to them until I cleared all my debt.
Till date, they call me almost Everytime to take another phone of my choice and they always thank me that I wasn't part of the defaulters.

Bottom line, if keep to their terms and conditions, no one will harass u in any way

He told them through his action that he couldn't be trusted. He claimed that they wiped his account but failed to mention how much he was supposed to pay back and how much they wiped from his account

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Prenonjebose: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Fairmoney agent. Continue outwitting mod for a free advert

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by LordVarys1: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2021
Isn't it obvious that fair money guys planned this post to advertise their app?

Is it a coincidence that everybody is calling Fair money?

Don't be deceived the OP and those shouting fair money, including the Mod that moved this to front page are one and the same.

Criminals

4 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by emsco(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2021
fair money is the best.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by OlujobaSamuel: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2021
The op is even lying on a Sunday morning o, why not tell us who you and your crew for front page dey do advert for

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Joclebs(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2021
free advert for fair money.

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by LordVarys1: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2021
Ijaya123:
This is turning to be a free advert for Fair money.

I even doubt if the story is true afterall
they planned it. Criminals

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by thankmyGod(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:
How a loan app wiped out my account and left me broke

See me see trouble o! one loan app in this country, (I will not mention their name yet) has wiped my entire life savings and they have left me dead broke. Around early February this year my friend told me about a business that i can invest in and get good profit by the end of the year. Usual na, I got excited about the project and I had to make sure I hustle the money anyway, anyhow; that was how I remember that I saw one advert on facebook, so I went to the Facebook page and I copied the WhatsApp number from the page. Naso it start o! they asked me to register, write my mothers name, my office even collect my BVN and card details join!! Haba! I should have known.

I took the loan even with the high interest because I didn't have a choice and guy man gats make sweet cash. The 1st instalment i paid, 2nd instalment i delayed for 2 days...honestly no be my fault i even tried reaching out to them for small time more but no one answered. That's how the 3rd instalment came these loan app cleared all my account o! They removed all the money in my account claiming they couldn't be patient anymore! I've called & called but they didn't answer me! Next thing their representatives dey insult me!

Guys, I want to know what to do o! Is this how all loan apps do? they will shame you and suck your account dry? Abeg people talk o! what can I do?

Which decent loan apps can one use in the future?

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Which off these three is recommended abeg?

@OP and everyone. Applying for loans via loan sharks is very terrible. How will a reasonable person collect loan of a very short period of time and they charge you 30% to 35% interest and you are okay with. If you saved your money in a fixed deposit with bank, your profit is not more than 1.3 to 1.5% interest. The rich are becoming richer while the poor keep giving their hand earned money to the rich. What is your profit on that business you collected the loan from? Sometimes, we need high level of discipline to to avoid these loan sharks. I have tried some of them before, I can tell you for free that they are very terrible. The only one I can recommend is Easemoni. They have very very low interest rate. I collected 8000 and paid paid 8320. Though it's 10 days anyway. Bottom line, we should avoid loan sharks because 2022 is going to be more turbulent. If it's just garri you have, drink it with peace of mind. Don't let them tarnish your little reputation

4 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Allahismad: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2021
Lionnation:
you are a thief, if you have the amount you needed why borrow to pay interest, it obvious your plan was to collect the loan and not pay back you didn't know how smat they can be,

This is an advert from fair money. Don't be surprised most of those monikers advertising fair money here are same thing with the OP.
Imagine after stating his ordeal, he still outlined the apps to loan from in the future with fair money as number 1.
Does it sound that this OP is serious with what he just passed through.
This story is fake just a subtle evil advert for fair money.
This fair money keep spamming my email with useless mail for me to come loan money. I've been sending them counter messages to stop spamming me. I will soon borrow from them and not pay back.

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Omonigho1976: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2021
This thread smells of fraud! The OP story is obviously fake and reading through comments I can see almost every comment recommending Fair money so it's safe to assume that this is a fairmoney advertisement

3 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by mainman7(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2021

3 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by izibili44: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:
How a loan app wiped out my account and left me broke

See me see trouble o! one loan app in this country, (I will not mention their name yet) has wiped my entire life savings and they have left me dead broke. Around early February this year my friend told me about a business that i can invest in and get good profit by the end of the year. Usual na, I got excited about the project and I had to make sure I hustle the money anyway, anyhow; that was how I remember that I saw one advert on facebook, so I went to the Facebook page and I copied the WhatsApp number from the page. Naso it start o! they asked me to register, write my mothers name, my office even collect my BVN and card details join!! Haba! I should have known.

I took the loan even with the high interest because I didn't have a choice and guy man gats make sweet cash. The 1st instalment i paid, 2nd instalment i delayed for 2 days...honestly no be my fault i even tried reaching out to them for small time more but no one answered. That's how the 3rd instalment came these loan app cleared all my account o! They removed all the money in my account claiming they couldn't be patient anymore! I've called & called but they didn't answer me! Next thing their representatives dey insult me!

Guys, I want to know what to do o! Is this how all loan apps do? they will shame you and suck your account dry? Abeg people talk o! what can I do?

Which decent loan apps can one use in the future?

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Which off these three is recommended abeg?
fairmoney
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2021
pdppower:
You claimed they wiped your account yet you still don't want to mention their name. Kwantinu
He is also asking for other loan apps so that he can go and borrow and teach them lessons too. A typical Nigerian, pulling down syndrome of "I am more clever than you since there is no collateral involved in the loan." He should go and borrow from bank or his neighbor or friends that's only if his character or attitude where money is, is good.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by ipobarethieves: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2021
sad read my last sentence .Pipu that’ll borrow ur pen in bank hall and disappear/collect ur charger N failed to return it.Online loans app aren’t doing Father Xmas/charity
Emeskhalifa:

Will you give money to a friend who defaults to pay loan app?? Be sincere in your response sir
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by DominionGreat: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2021
The werey is still asking which other one Is good to invest?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by StylesX: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2021
effico:
Op, I have been dealing with these loan apps since 2018 and I know the cons and pros of all of them. Let me tell you from experience that none of these Loan apps are worth the risk of getting funds from them. They will drag your name to the mud. All those advertising fair money are only after what they will gain from referring you to Fair money.
Carbon, Branch etc are all loan sharks who can make you poor overnight.

If you must take loan, it should be only for business. Finally, if you must take loan, let it be from your bank. Banks have very low and attractive interest rates. Let me give you example, standard chartered charges monthly interest rates of 1.083%, union bank is about 3%, etc. No bank in Nigeria charges above 3% per month. Avoid all these loan apps, they are no good. But if you can, avoid loan generally.
How did you apply for standard chartered loan?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2021
For You not to mentioned the name you are a dubious person.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by toujurs: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2021
You are a mumu man, when you even said cleared my account i thought ot was theft, was it not the money you owed them, they took?, Most Nigerians have this dubious mentality. I just don't know why, you spoke about high, interest rate, Them force you?. Did they force you to collect the loan, No be you copy their number, call them. Don't you have family members to ask help from, You no get and you saw someone willing to give with interest because its their business, to pay back is now problem, you even have mind to complain. You still even want to collect another one, Hmm undecided

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by toujurs: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2021
Joysticks:
For You not to mentioned the name you are a dubious person.
Don't mind the idiot.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2021
joeytrib:
I am so sorry about your experience but incase of next time use FairMoney boss. They have the best interest rate out there.

Flexibility and customer service, yes but definitely not the best rate
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Allahismad: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2021
thankmyGod:

@OP and everyone. Applying for loans via loan sharks is very terrible. How will a reasonable person collect loan of a very short period of time and they charge you 30% to 35% interest and you are okay with. If you saved your money in a fixed deposit with bank, your profit is not more than 1.3 to 1.5% interest. The rich are becoming richer while the poor keep their hand earned money to them. What is your profit on that business you collected the loan from? Sometimes, we need high level of discipline to to avoid these loan sharks. I have tried some of them before, I can tell you for free that they are very terrible. The only one I can recommend is Easemoni. They have very very low interest rate. I collected 8000 and paid paid 8320. Though it's 10 days anyway. Bottom line, we should avoid loan sharks because 2022 is going to be more turbulent. If it's just garri you have, drink it with peace of mind. Don't let them tarnish your little reputation

Another bullshit advert from easemoney. Within 10 days you paid more than 300 naira on 8000 naira; and your IQ is telling you that you are wiser than the people who collect 30% interest.

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by easiest(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2021
Your narration is inconclusive because you didn't tell us if they deduct more than the agreement and again maybe people would have tell you their experience if you have mention the name the app.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by chubinwa(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2021
Who is fooling who? You had there money and still held back. You think they are charity organization.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Is only in Nigeria that you will lend a friend money and end up loosing both the money and the friendship.!
This is currently happening to me. It's really sad
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Ugly20(m): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2021
Your story is sketchy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies / "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep / CBN Announces Sale Of Polaris Bank, Unveils New Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.