Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? (34989 Views)

I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by KillJoy62(m): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2021
I have gone through the Sixth and seventh books and keys of Moses, I think was around 2015 in Lagos. I read all of it during the day and night and also tried putting some stuff into practice but nothing happened. I think having such special book may depend on what you want or the level of fear you have may lead you to problem.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Yankee101: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2021
Nope
Not part of the Bible
Was written recently
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by orisa37: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2021
devilmaycry:
make we no too sure say nothing d do u yet...u fit mad tomoro..who knows grin

He will be beaten black red by BURAITAI
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by MrColdsweat: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2021
NNTR:
Exodus 7:8-13
8Now the LORD said to Moses and Aaron,
9“When Pharaoh says to you, ‘Work a miracle [to prove your authority],’ then you say to Aaron, ‘Take your staff and throw it down before Pharaoh, so that it may become a serpent.’”
10So Moses and Aaron came to Pharaoh, and did just as the LORD had commanded; Aaron threw down his staff before Pharaoh and his servants, and it became a serpent.
11Then Pharaoh called for the wise men [skilled in magic and omens] and the sorcerers [skilled in witchcraft], and they also, these magicians (soothsayer-priests) of Egypt, did the same with their secret arts and enchantments.
12For every man threw down his staff and they turned into serpents; but Aaron’s staff swallowed up their staffs.
13Yet Pharaoh’s heart was hardened and he would not listen to them, just as the LORD had said.

Let me with Exodus 7:8-13 above, clear you, on what is the distinction between miracle and magic

As you read from Exodus 7:8-13 above, magic draws upon power that is not directly from God while miracles are the result of God's power, meaning, miracles, is the use of divine power in a way that is lawful, practical and in harmony with the will of God.

Miracles are acts of God, while magic is an act of man. Miracle is Godcraft while magic is witchcraft

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Stop deceiving yourself.

There is no power that is not from God.
God created everything.

The only difference is intent.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Yakzo(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2021
The enlightened ones in the house should tell us more about this book, pls.
But op why the use of an apostrophe on the word "cultist' friend"
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by NNTR: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2021
OCHKESTINE:
I think it is all about intent. Magic could be termed miracle if it intent is to free or heal (good of mankind).
While miracle must be for the good of mankind.

The Egyptians performed all they did just to hold the Jews captives while Moses did all he did to make a statement on freedom for his people.

I believe I have tried explaining without spiritual undertone.
For the simple fact that you're a spirit being housed in physical body, it wouldnt be held against you explaining with spiritual undertone.

The fact is there is harmless magic and there is harmful magic, whereas miracles are never harmful
Magic is a two edged sword, it can be done for entertaining purposes, just as it can be done for diabolical purposes

Now how about this. How would you class these?
The Thames Tunnel and The Channel Tunnel.? Magic or Miracle?
What would you call them?

tollyboy5:
From the epistle you wrote, the major difference you stated is one is believed to come from God and the other not from god despite performing same act of wonders .

So its just mean someone can refer miracle to magic if the person is not a christian.

Thats what you get from the translation of six and seventh book of Moses
Acts 2:22
“Men of Israel, listen to these words:
Jesus of Nazareth, a Man accredited and pointed out and attested to you by God with [the power to perform] miracles and wonders and signs which God worked through Him in your [very] midst, just as you yourselves know

Hebrews 2:4
[and besides this evidence] God also testifying with them [confirming the message of salvation], both by signs and wonders and by various miracles [carried out by Jesus and the apostles] and by [granting to believers the] gifts of the Holy Spirit according to His own will.

The epistle obviously is getting you unsettled, lol.

What you arent letting sink in, is that, anything that encourages 'Ọfọ̀ Asẹ' (i.e. negative incantation) or 'ògèdè' (i.e. positive incantation), magic formulas, spells or patronising spirits, occults, mediums, isn’t of God

What you get from the translation of six and seventh book of Moses, are unauthorised bypasses, unauthorised short cuts, unlawful workaround. Aside that, when you look at the dark side, careful you must be, for when the dark side decides to look back in return

Now I'll ask you the same question asked OCHKESTINE. How would you class these? The Thames Tunnel and The Channel Tunnel.? Magic or Miracle?
What would you call them, lol?

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by JOemmy(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2021
Buliwyf:
More ridiculous fables and rumors about people running mad after reading the book or experiencing anomalies. Most of those fables are perpetuated by Christians who are trying to discourage people from reading the book even though they themselves never read it. This OP is just coming to lie through his teeth and pretend he knows someone it happened to. We already know you suffer from delusions so this is no different considering you claimed to kill TB Joshua.

I know a few people personally who were interested in the occult or general knowledge at one time or another who read the book and tried to practice it and nothing happened to them even after they stopped. This clown is just lying as usual.

The occult, just like your religion, is nothing but fluff. Nothing but empty promises made to give lesser men like you a semblance of confidence in a world they dont control. It is worthless and meaningless.

You must be a very wicked person in real life so u are still encouraging gullible people to read the book despite all the personal testimonies of how dangerous the book is in this thread can u buy that book for any of ur loved one to read be sincere? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by orisa37: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2021
SERPENT HAS ENTERED THE GARDEN. CHRISTIANS BEWARE.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by princemartinsG(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2021
I have been reading and practicing the 6th and 7th book of Moses for the past 15years with no single bad but good testimonies

Many just put uo fables around things they never really know

Buliwyf:
More ridiculous fables and rumors about people running mad after reading the book or experiencing anomalies. Most of those fables are perpetuated by Christians who are trying to discourage people from reading the book even though they themselves never read it. This OP is just coming to lie through his teeth and pretend he knows someone it happened to. We already know you suffer from delusions so this is no different considering you claimed to kill TB Joshua.

I know a few people personally who were interested in the occult or general knowledge at one time or another who read the book and tried to practice it and nothing happened to them even after they stopped. This clown is just lying as usual.

The occult, just like your religion, is nothing but fluff. Nothing but empty promises made to give lesser men like you a semblance of confidence in a world they dont control. It is worthless and meaningless.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I saw how you've been threatening someone else on this section, and I wanted to respond to you and put you in your rightful place but didn't give it serious thought.
Mention the moniker or the person I threatened. If you dont do it, you are in it for it.

Good now that the same devil which led you to be threatening an innocent someone has brought you here so that you can finally get what you seek.
Ok. You have been praying to your devil to lead you to me. Now that you re happy your devil has answered your prayer, be ready to carry the loads of frustrations which come with it. Cos I'm ready to give you this demon.

Try and make good your threat and shock me otherwise prove you nothing but a noisemaker who can do no more than a dead rat.
You are receiving it gradually. Relax.

Probably my decision to avoid you despite how repeatedly you've displayed your foolery before me, has emboldened you and given you a false impression that you're what than what you really are.
And that demon pushed you to reply me? Be ready for the consequence.

Please don't make any further comment but make good your threat so that you'd see how foolish it was to ever threaten me.
Please? You are bold to reply and you dey beg. Ha. You are I it for it. I swear. You will enter the bottomless put today to get out from being rough handled. I promise you. See...start calling mods...make reports...but let them know you are the one who invited the devil and called the devil here. Make sure you show the mod how yoy lashed also at me. See eh...call the mods here oo. They should be ready to ban today cos yy and I are in for it.

You obviously don't know you're demonically influenced, threatening people up and down in this forum. So this might be the last time you ever try such nonsense here.
If you dont mention the monikers I threatened up and down, heaven will descend on you today. Mark my words.

Look at the demon who said he killed T.B joshua. Today, you will return to that bottomless put to fight Joshua. If you dont, you are cursed.

Have you healed the mother of the guy with anthritis? You this mad goat. If you haven't healed that woman...you will repeat your claims.

And wait. All your demonic incantations in this nairaland..you and I will sort them out

Today na today...that demon pursing you to be impersonating Jesus will die.

If you dont mention the moniker I t hreatened... then.. you are in for it
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Corea4king(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2021
I think their is Nigeria movie called 7 books of moses.Are they actors and actresses in that movie still running mad.

Pls,somebody should summerise the page one of that for me, Am afread to read it
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by NNTR: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Stop deceiving yourself.

There is no power that is not from God.
God created everything.

The only difference is intent.
Did God create your post displayed here? Never mind the question

Let's put to test, who is deceiving who, with a question
a/ Does God encourages patronising spirits, celestial beings, mediums, psychics, occults et cetera?
b/ Does diabolic rituals and power exist?
c/ What is the intent behind juju rituals involving women pants, human being organs et cetera?

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2021
The way people describe this book made me get scared of it.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Bellerophon: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seven Books Of Moses"?

I recently saw a thread where someone offered the sixth and seventh books of Moses for sale in this section, and something that happened to my friend after he was given the seventh book of Moses immediately came to mind.

At the time I had been hearing of the seventh books of Moses, and obviously what really aroused my curiosity or attracted my attention to the book was that it was named after "Moses" in the Bible, so being a Christian, who very knew about the biblical Moses and the books he wrote in the Bible, that gave me the impression that it was possibly related to him, and probably a continuation of his books in the Bible.

Hence the curiosity to find out what it was really about, as i didn't know what to make of it yet. But that was not until something serious happened to my friend after he received the book from his friend in school.

He was a friend of mine during the days I was still a sinner. We weren't that close though, but I can remember once arranging a Christmas party together with him a long time ago, as was the custom during those days.

He was a student of a university situated somewhere in the east, and obviously he was a cultist, so one day while yet on campus, one of his cultist' friends had given him the "seventh books of Moses". Although he didn't open it yet to read it but just dropped it on his table at his room at school, and traveled back to his family home in Port Harcourt.

But on getting to his room where he lived in Port Harcourt, after opening the door, he saw the same "seventh book of Moses", which he left at school, on the table in his room in Port Harcourt.

He almost ran mad, that's if he didn't really do so for a while, as he was behaving strangely afterwards on the streets, culminating in him foolishly confronting the police which eventually landed him in a police cell.

After I heard he had been released from detention and was back at home, I immediately went to see him to confirm this, also at the time I had just repented, so I felt being there could be of benefit to him.

When I got to his house, I saw him sat on one of the seats of the dinning table of his house, so I sat down next to him, and from close range, I could see that he has been seriously beaten, as his eyes was bloodied and his tooth was broken. I felt really sorry for him.

As a result, i felt compelled to tell him to repent, to save himself from such a situation. I think I also prayed with him before I left.

Hence, after what happened to my friend after he was given the "seventh books of Moses" by his fellow cultist' friend on campus, even though i had just repented and started my walk with God at the time, i didn't need anyone else to tell me that it was not of God, but of the devil and a diabolic book which had absolutely nothing to do with God, despite it being called by the name of Moses in the Bible.

The name Moses obviously was used as a ploy by the devil to also lure many, especially Christians to the book, as was typical of him, so that when they are drawn to it as a result, before they knew what was happening, they would already be trapped in his demonic web.

This is not hear-say but a true story about what happened to my own friend after he was given the book by his cultist' friend, so it's not a book I'd advise any Christian to read or have anything to do with.

It's satanic!

God bless.

I could not keep from bursting into occasional quips and hilarious laughter reading through your prosaic fallacy up there! Your prose is chiefly a product of your imaginary concoction and this is why I am sure and Know....

About 14 years ago as a younger man I by happenstance stumbled on a copy of the above named book owned by a maternal uncle with an uncanny interest for esotericism! Out of curiosity I took the book and perused through it’s rusty pages and just as a confirmation to you that my account is factual unlike your concoction above, there is a page prefacing the actual contents that places the curse of Cain on whoever steals, misuses, or destroys the text! Now, a few pages into the book it is very glaring that these were excerpts and spells Moses, Aaron and by extension the Levite’s were privileged to have known by divine revelation from God himself! Now, these seals, spells, and chants that you have in the book are all written in traditional Hebrew!

People forget that religion and culture are co terminus, the Jewish culture that preceded Christianity was retained in vestiges in the Christian religion and still remains in the forms of chants , sacraments, and sundry religious practices not peculiar only to Judaism but also rife in Catholicism as well! The Levites were a priestly tribe rightly characterized as pious, holy and religious much to the point they had a prescription to adhere to in their lifestyle such was their holiness that it is not out of place to believe a communion or encounter with God did happen and Aaron was a Levite!

The sixth and seventh books are not canonical books per se but a compendium of the holiest and most sacred of means of communing with God as seen through the secrets of the encounters the holiest of men had with God and that been Moses and Aaron his priest! Most of the seals in the book are inscriptions directly lifted from the breast place of Aaron that he wore, the Urim and Thummim ! The breast plates worn by the high priest attached to the ephod! Now these were the holiest of Christian iconography as old as the Old Testament when the relationship between God and man was personal that he made trips down to earth revealing himself only to his most holy followers

The names of God as enumerated in the book are his Holiest and all written in Hebrew, the book is nothing but a relic of the Old Testament and not something to be demonized as a glaring instruction is given to readers about the consideration and necessity of certain level of piety and abnegation for one to attain a level of invoking the spells or using the seals! It is a book for the use of people that have conquered the mortality of their flesh and attained spiritual peace within! Esotericism lives within Christianity and that Pentecostalism or evangelical Christianity doesn’t accommodate such doctrines doesn’t demonize such practices!

My curiosity suborned me into trying a few of the spells especially the one about wisdom, knowledge and understanding that involves me invoking angels that were in charge of the realm and asking for their commute from the astral plane to the physical reality to fix my problem! Now, did the spells work? I certainly did not have a divine encounter! Was my mind pious enough to have invoked such an encounter? possibly not! The jury is still out on that! However, one thing that never happened is I never ended up chanting esoteric names and getting whipped by imaginary spirits!

I understand the need to evangelize and pass your message but what Is intolerable is feeding people with low budget falsehoods that are nothing but hearsay or third person reportage from less credible sources! Why does curiosity offend Christianity? Is it because under the microscope of logic and experience it’s theology and doctrines begin to quake and fall apart? Lord knows, this is a personal first hand encounter I just narrated and shared with you! It has been a long while now and the experience ignited a list and thirst for esotericism that soon faded out but I am glad I was open to the experience!
Spirits don’t chase people as common as you think as not many are even capable or pious enough to conjure up their presence much more offend after conjuring

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 12, 2021
Corea4king:
I think their is Nigeria movie called 7 books of moses.Are they actors and actresses in that movie still running mad.

Pls,somebody should summerise the page one of that for me, Am afread to read it
am afraid to read it too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by NNTR: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
The way people describe this book made me get scared of it.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear,
but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
of sound judgment and personal discipline
[abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control]

Yinkakolawole:
am afraid to read it too
Not everyone is capable or equipped to read it because when you look at the dark side, not everyone will be able to keep it together, when the dark side decides to look back in return

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Adjovi: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

Peace out to you too. You guys should check what happened to your uncle and stop lying against a book. Me I personally know a greater number of people that tried the book and nothing happened to them. This is not the first time someone will be lying on Nairaland for something so ridiculous, trust me. It is basic human nature. If we check well now you may not even be close to the said uncle. Because we know most people refer to older distant relatives as uncles in Nigeria so that is not proof enough. Sorry. Sometimes ego trip is higher than monetary gain.

We just don't believe you. Bring better proof. C'est fini.

I should bring better proof cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I've got nothing to prove to anyone. Believe what you like it's a free world grin grin. If you like believe and if you like don't, it won't change the fact that I said what I've seen. smiley smiley smiley You can even say I was hallucinating or its hearsay all the best for you.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by beliconsulting: 11:42am On Dec 12, 2021
Let's help you overcome your challenges

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by cescky(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

I recently saw a thread where someone offered the sixth and seventh books of Moses for sale in this section, and something that happened to my friend after he was given the seventh book of Moses immediately came to mind.

At the time I had been hearing of the seventh books of Moses, and obviously what really aroused my curiosity or attracted my attention to the book was that it was named after "Moses" in the Bible, so being a Christian, who very knew about the biblical Moses and the books he wrote in the Bible, that gave me the impression that it was possibly related to him, and probably a continuation of his books in the Bible.

Hence the curiosity to find out what it was really about, as i didn't know what to make of it yet. But that was not until something serious happened to my friend after he received the book from his friend in school.

He was a friend of mine during the days I was still a sinner. We weren't that close though, but I can remember once arranging a Christmas party together with him a long time ago, as was the custom during those days.

He was a student of a university situated somewhere in the east, and obviously he was a cultist, so one day while yet on campus, one of his cultist' friends had given him the "seventh books of Moses". Although he didn't open it yet to read it but just dropped it on his table at his room at school, and traveled back to his family home in Port Harcourt.

But on getting to his room where he lived in Port Harcourt, after opening the door, he saw the same "seventh book of Moses", which he left at school, on the table in his room in Port Harcourt.

He almost ran mad, that's if he didn't really do so for a while, as he was behaving strangely afterwards on the streets, culminating in him foolishly confronting the police which eventually landed him in a police cell.

After I heard he had been released from detention and was back at home, I immediately went to see him to confirm this, also at the time I had just repented, so I felt being there could be of benefit to him.

When I got to his house, I saw him sat on one of the seats of the dinning table of his house, so I sat down next to him, and from close range, I could see that he has been seriously beaten, as his eyes was bloodied and his tooth was broken. I felt really sorry for him.

As a result, i felt compelled to tell him to repent, to save himself from such a situation. I think I also prayed with him before I left.

Hence, after what happened to my friend after he was given the "seventh books of Moses" by his fellow cultist' friend on campus, even though i had just repented and started my walk with God at the time, i didn't need anyone else to tell me that it was not of God, but of the devil and a diabolic book which had absolutely nothing to do with God, despite it being called by the name of Moses in the Bible.

The name Moses obviously was used as a ploy by the devil to also lure many, especially Christians to the book, as was typical of him, so that when they are drawn to it as a result, before they knew what was happening, they would already be trapped in his demonic web.

This is not hear-say but a true story about what happened to my own friend after he was given the book by his cultist' friend, so it's not a book I'd advise any Christian to read or have anything to do with.

It's satanic!

God bless.

Yes it was written by Satanist occultist from England.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by TheWolfen(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2021
Six and seven book of moses is an occult book that contain the names of former angels turned Demons. Demons hate human. The war has been on for long time between the light and dark and their aim is to deceive more humans. Inviting a demon to take dominion through those rituals contained in the book is dangerous..
It only God that can save such soul from destruction.
Demons are not nice.
Demons are not humans friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by prophetfire: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

It's satanic!

God bless.
. There's no sixth and seventh books of Moses. That stuff they call so are witchcraft books. I have read them repeatedly myself. I had a guy I met then who was a white garment church prophet. In fact the seventh book had white witchcraft boldly written on it. That book called The Secret of Psalms is culled from the books. They are part of the books. I was using that secret of Psalms before I saw and read the 6th and 7th books of Moses and saw that the Psalms books was lifted from it. Those things are a guide on how to practice witchcraft and anyone that uses them is just a witchcraft practitioner. SIMPLE. A Christian have no business with those demonic stuff.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Mrphylor09: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Is Moses not a Christian?

No
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by smith946: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2021
Deldrax29:
You've said it all. It's an agenda to lure many into the occult world, just like the Harry Potter series.
The harry potter book has many writeups like 'spells'. I have tried a 'spell' from the book..... But damn, that shit ain't real.. Nothing worked.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by GoodIsGod: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

You are not wise.
People like you are such that are full of stupid ego without any liver to practice what they prophess they believe.

You hear and read people give you first hand stories of something that is happening and you claim it is all lies.

Why you atheists are so daft is what baffles me.

Anyways, if one can be so stupid to say there is no God, what else should surprise one out of the mouth of such a person.

If you are bold and know you want to proof me and everyone wrong try and doing this.

Get this book The Seventh Book of Moses, make a video of the recording of yourself doing it. Get someone to record you.
Just pick on five rituals in the book and practice each ritual the wrong way.

Where it is said to wait till midnight before doing it, do it during daylight.

Where it is said you should light Seven Red candles, light Six White candles.

Don't follow the instructions as directed. And then call out the incantations as written there.

I am very sure you won't finish the first ritual before you'll run mad. If you escape the first you can't escape the second.

Show us how bold and intelligent you are by doing this thing I have asked you to do. Post the video and this would make you have more followers on nairaland.

But I bet it. That day would be a day many of your likes would stop the madness of saying "there is no God. There is no Witch, there is nothing like Charms"etc.

Now let me tell you a story of my best friend.
My best friend is a Jehovah's witness. We grew up together in Ekotedo area Ibadan.
Ekotedo is the center of clothes and shoes in Ibadan so there are lots of Igbo guys there. 95% of the cloth sellers are Igbo.
My friend started studying the Bible with one of the Igbo guys. He has preached and preached to this guy until one day Chigozie (not real name) came to him early morning. He said he was ready to become a Jehovah's witness. My friend Sam was surprised. He asked him why suddenly?
Chigozie sat him down and told him a story.
He said many of them selling clothes and shoes have something behind the scenes that helps them have sales and one of them is the Seventh Book of Moses. He said last night something happened.
He brought out the Book as usual. It is used for all manner of things. But this time he wanted to conjure to have sex with the Junior sister of Sam my friend. He had prepared the ritual the usual way Seven Red candles etc. He called Iyabo's name and she did not answer. He called and called and she did not answer. He was baffled and he called some other girls in the neighborhood their spirit answered. He returned back to Iyabo's name and her spirit did not answer. He claimed he has never failed in the ritual before.

That day he took my friend Sam to his room. They both collected the Seventh Book of Moses and other ritualistic objects and proceeded to his shop. At the center of the shop were things buried dug up and every thing dumped inside the Ogunpa river close by. End of story.

My suggestion is for you get this book make a video of you using it the wrong way and post the link here.

Seventh Book of Moses is an occult Book that if full of demonic powers.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by danowena: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2021
devilmaycry:
make we no too sure say nothing d do u yet...u fit mad tomoro..who knows grin
Moreover, mad man no dey know say him don mad. grin grin
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
GoodIsGod:

You are not wise.
People like you are such that are full of stupid ego without any liver to practice what the prophess they believe.

You hear and read people give you first hand stories of something that is happening and you claim it is all lies.

Why you atheists are so daft is what baffles me. Anyways, if one can be so stupid to say there is no God, what else should surprise one out of the mouth of such a person.

If you are sold and not a fool O know you to be proof me wrong by doing this.

Get this book and make a video recording of yourself doing it. Get someone to record you.
Just pick on five rituals in the book and practice each ritual the wrong way. Where it is said to wait for midnight do it before midnight. Where it is said you should light Seven Red candles, light Six White candles. Don't follow the instructions as directed.
I am very sure you won't finish the first ritual before you'll run mad. If you escape the first you can't escape the second.

Show us how bold and intelligent you are by doing this I have asked you to do. Post the video and this would make you have more followers on nairaland.
But I bet it would be a day many of your likes would stop the madness of "there is no God. There is no Witch, there is nothing like Charms"etc.

Now let me tell you a story of my best friend.
My best friend is a Jehovah's witness. We grew up together in Ekotedo area Ibadan.
Ekotedo is the center of clothes and shoes in Ibadan so there are lots of Igbo guys there. 95% of the cloth sellers are Igbo.
My friend started studying the Bible with one of the Igbo guys. He has preached and preached to this guy until one day Chigozie (not real name) came to him early morning. He said he was ready to become a Jehovah's witness. My friend Sam was surprised. He asked him why suddenly?
Chigozie sat him down and told him a story.
He said many of them selling clothes and shoes have something behind the scenes that helps them have sales and one of them is the Seventh Book of Moses. He said last night something happened.
He brought out the Book as usual. It is used for all manner of things. But this time he wanted to conjure to have sex with the Junior sister of Sam my friend. He had prepared the ritual the usual way Seven Red candles etc. He called Iyabo's name and she did not answer. He called and called and she did not answer. He was baffled and he called some other girls in the neighborhood their spirit answered. He returned back to Iyabo's name and her spirit did not answer. He claimed he has never failed in the ritual before.

That day he took my friend Sam to his room. They both collected the Seventh Book of Moses and other ritualistic objects and proceeded to his shop. At the center of the shop were things buried dug up and every thing dumped inside the Ogunpa river close by. End of story.

My suggestion is for you get this book make a video of you using it the wrong way and post the link here.

Seventh Book of Moses is an occult Book that if full of demonic powers.

Idiotic long tales with more hearsay. I can give you over 10 stories of my own best friends too. Foolish long stories with no head. Come back when you know how to make intelligent arguments. The mugu was even quick to assume I am an atheist. Foolish idiot with one dimensional thinking. Just look at the childish nonsense he is prescribing. White candles and red candles. He thinks that is scary and he doesn't even know my background. Ekotedo ko. Otudeko ni. cheesy cheesy
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
JOemmy:

You must be a very wicked person in real life so u are still encouraging gullible people to read the book despite all the personal testimonies of how dangerous the book is in this thread can u buy that book for any of ur loved one to read be sincere? undecided

Which foolish testimonies. The same ridiculous religious myth about people lady koi koi or bush babies? I don't believe in foolish nonsense. I know a lot of people who have read it with no consequences. I bet you don't know a person that ran mad personally. Just hearsay and rumors that Nigerians like to spread.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
Adjovi:

I should bring better proof cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I've got nothing to prove to anyone. Believe what you like it's a free world grin grin. If you like believe and if you like don't, it won't change the fact that I said what I've seen. smiley smiley smiley You can even say I was hallucinating or its hearsay all the best for you.

You are making up stories. It is just paining you that you have run into people with more intelligence than the rabble that usually swallow your stories. Keep perpetuating fake stories and we will keep bursting it.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by olibeans: 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
I have the 1st book of jisos for sale.
Price ₦1000....

Inbox me if interested
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Samsonklin(m): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Astoria:

Never mind bro. Found and downloaded. 132 pages in all.

Send me slushpoollimited@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by JennyOfOldstones(f): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Deldrax29:
You've said it all. It's an agenda to lure many into the occult world, just like the Harry Potter series.

Sometimes the kind of things I read here makes me wonder if people actually passed through the 4 walls of a school

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos / Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" / Policemen Sent To Inspect Christ Embassy In UK Get Rhapsody Of Realities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.