Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? (34998 Views)

I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by cooooooks(m): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Moses definitely don't write the Pentateuch. Débuter talks about his death. Did he wrote it from heaven??
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by JennyOfOldstones(f): 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

Don't mind people. They just ascribe evil to whatever they don't understand forgetting plenty people using the same thing without any incident. This your story will never be shared by others. But immediately one guy who owned the book without even reading it has a small misfortune, they will find a way to claim the book did it.
It's really not their fault. Human beings generally have a negativity bias that's why bad news spreads very fast and is more likely to be heard

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by SimplePlan34: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
The book basically is about Moses been a soccerer that was how he could perform the 10 plauges and the stuff on the wilderness it's up to u if u want to enter the magical realm. The book states that the angel who slept with the daughters big men reveled secrets which God was not happy with and banished them as demons.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by cooooooks(m): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Came to say this.

Moses must have written Deuteronomy from heaven abi...

grin grin

AntiChristian:
Even the five books of Moses were not written by Moses.

Why care about the 6th & 7th book of Moses?

They are all products of excessive copying and editions by unknown men!
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by cooooooks(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Please do. The more people read the Bible, the less religious zealots we get.
Baawaa:
What am I looking for,have I finish reading the Holy Bible
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by cooooooks(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
Does your math textbook "conform with the Bible scriptures"?
WibusJaga:

As a Christian, you are free to read any book provided the teachings conform with Bible scriptures.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by cooooooks(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
Per the bible, did Moses know Christ??
RoyalBoutique:
Is Moses not a Christian?
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Anakazo22: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seven Books Of Moses"?

I recently saw a thread where someone offered the sixth and seventh books of Moses for sale in this section, and something that happened to my friend after he was given the seventh book of Moses immediately came to mind.

At the time I had been hearing of the seventh books of Moses, and obviously what really aroused my curiosity or attracted my attention to the book was that it was named after "Moses" in the Bible, so being a Christian, who very knew about the biblical Moses and the books he wrote in the Bible, that gave me the impression that it was possibly related to him, and probably a continuation of his books in the Bible.

Hence the curiosity to find out what it was really about, as i didn't know what to make of it yet. But that was not until something serious happened to my friend after he received the book from his friend in school.

He was a friend of mine during the days I was still a sinner. We weren't that close though, but I can remember once arranging a Christmas party together with him a long time ago, as was the custom during those days.

He was a student of a university situated somewhere in the east, and obviously he was a cultist, so one day while yet on campus, one of his cultist' friends had given him the "seventh books of Moses". Although he didn't open it yet to read it but just dropped it on his table at his room at school, and traveled back to his family home in Port Harcourt.

But on getting to his room where he lived in Port Harcourt, after opening the door, he saw the same "seventh book of Moses", which he left at school, on the table in his room in Port Harcourt.

He almost ran mad, that's if he didn't really do so for a while, as he was behaving strangely afterwards on the streets, culminating in him foolishly confronting the police which eventually landed him in a police cell.

After I heard he had been released from detention and was back at home, I immediately went to see him to confirm this, also at the time I had just repented, so I felt being there could be of benefit to him.

When I got to his house, I saw him sat on one of the seats of the dinning table of his house, so I sat down next to him, and from close range, I could see that he has been seriously beaten, as his eyes was bloodied and his tooth was broken. I felt really sorry for him.

As a result, i felt compelled to tell him to repent, to save himself from such a situation. I think I also prayed with him before I left.

Hence, after what happened to my friend after he was given the "seventh books of Moses" by his fellow cultist' friend on campus, even though i had just repented and started my walk with God at the time, i didn't need anyone else to tell me that it was not of God, but of the devil and a diabolic book which had absolutely nothing to do with God, despite it being called by the name of Moses in the Bible.

The name Moses obviously was used as a ploy by the devil to also lure many, especially Christians to the book, as was typical of him, so that when they are drawn to it as a result, before they knew what was happening, they would already be trapped in his demonic web.

This is not hear-say but a true story about what happened to my own friend after he was given the book by his cultist' friend, so it's not a book I'd advise any Christian to read or have anything to do with.

It's satanic!

God bless.

I don't advise any Christian to ever read such demonic book,the fact they called it Moses book doesn't meant it signify what Moses stand for,the only recognize book written by Moses are the first five books in the Bible. Such book have kept people in spiritual bondage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Bellerophon: 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kajaard:

I wish I can see you physically and buy you a carton of Heineken and some plates of Isi Ewu. You finish work joor.

These are the types of sound minds missing from nairaland these days. Respect bro cool

One day, I hope to take my seat in conviviality with you on the table of men, sipping dark ale that leave their footprints around our lips like foamy moustache, serenaded by mellifluous symphonies of Uwaifor’s Joromi as they breezily escape through smoothly blaring speakers! Clinking glasses to the good life and of course that dear old friend called Udeme!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by RoyalBoutique(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
cooooooks:

So, which religion was Moses?
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by confessionsad: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
The Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses is an 18th- or 19th-century magical text allegedly written by Moses, and passed down as hidden (or lost) books of the Hebrew Bible. Self-described as "the wonderful arts of the old Hebrews, taken from the Mosaic books of the Kabbalah and the Talmud," it is actually a grimoire, or text of magical incantations and seals, that purports to instruct the reader in the spells used to create some of the miracles portrayed in the Bible as well as to grant other forms of good fortune and good health. The work contains reputed Talmudic magic names, words, and ideograms, some written in Hebrew and some with letters from the Latin alphabet. It contains "Seals" or magical drawings accompanied by instructions intended to help the user perform various tasks, from controlling weather or people to contacting the dead or Biblical religious figures.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by ogwumgbe: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Buliwyf:
More ridiculous fables and rumors about people running mad after reading the book or experiencing anomalies. Most of those fables are perpetuated by Christians who are trying to discourage people from reading the book even though they themselves never read it. This OP is just coming to lie through his teeth and pretend he knows someone it happened to. We already know you suffer from delusions so this is no different considering you claimed to kill TB Joshua.

I know a few people personally who were interested in the occult or general knowledge at one time or another who read the book and tried to practice it and nothing happened to them even after they stopped. This clown is just lying as usual.

The occult, just like your religion, is nothing but fluff. Nothing but empty promises made to give lesser men like you a semblance of confidence in a world they dont control. It is worthless and meaningless.

I pity for Nigerian masses, most have been turned to robots by their Pastors

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by cooooooks(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Could Moses have been a follower of Christ before said Christ was born?

Are you a follower of your great great great grandchild?

RoyalBoutique:

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by RoyalBoutique(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
cooooooks:
Could Moses have been a follower of Christ before said Christ was born?

Are you a follower of your great great great grandchild?

My question remains: which religion was Moses?
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by cooooooks(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Not Christian.
RoyalBoutique:

My question remains: which religion was Moses?
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by RoyalBoutique(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
cooooooks:
Not Christian.

Ok
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Kajaard: 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Judaism. He was not a Christian because Christians came after Christ.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Psalmistproject: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
The book is a book for dark magic. To use such books you must build inner spiritual and soul capacity.
Power needs the right vessel. Sometimes this vessel have to do with a particular blood line. If you start creating forms in the astral world that you can commit to use effectively, they will render you physically disturbed and restless.
The book is not for a normal christian, it's for generals.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by quickly: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

I recently saw a thread where someone offered the sixth and seventh books of Moses for sale in this section, and something that happened to my friend after he was given the seventh book of Moses immediately came to mind.

At the time I had been hearing of the seventh books of Moses, and obviously what really aroused my curiosity or attracted my attention to the book was that it was named after "Moses" in the Bible, so being a Christian, who very knew about the biblical Moses and the books he wrote in the Bible, that gave me the impression that it was possibly related to him, and probably a continuation of his books in the Bible.

Hence the curiosity to find out what it was really about, as i didn't know what to make of it yet. But that was not until something serious happened to my friend after he received the book from his friend in school.

He was a friend of mine during the days I was still a sinner. We weren't that close though, but I can remember once arranging a Christmas party together with him a long time ago, as was the custom during those days.

He was a student of a university situated somewhere in the east, and obviously he was a cultist, so one day while yet on campus, one of his cultist' friends had given him the "seventh books of Moses". Although he didn't open it yet to read it but just dropped it on his table at his room at school, and traveled back to his family home in Port Harcourt.

But on getting to his room where he lived in Port Harcourt, after opening the door, he saw the same "seventh book of Moses", which he left at school, on the table in his room in Port Harcourt.

He almost ran mad, that's if he didn't really do so for a while, as he was behaving strangely afterwards on the streets, culminating in him foolishly confronting the police which eventually landed him in a police cell.

After I heard he had been released from detention and was back at home, I immediately went to see him to confirm this, also at the time I had just repented, so I felt being there could be of benefit to him.

When I got to his house, I saw him sat on one of the seats of the dinning table of his house, so I sat down next to him, and from close range, I could see that he has been seriously beaten, as his eyes was bloodied and his tooth was broken. I felt really sorry for him.

As a result, i felt compelled to tell him to repent, to save himself from such a situation. I think I also prayed with him before I left.

Hence, after what happened to my friend after he was given the "seventh books of Moses" by his fellow cultist' friend on campus, even though i had just repented and started my walk with God at the time, i didn't need anyone else to tell me that it was not of God, but of the devil and a diabolic book which had absolutely nothing to do with God, despite it being called by the name of Moses in the Bible.

The name Moses obviously was used as a ploy by the devil to also lure many, especially Christians to the book, as was typical of him, so that when they are drawn to it as a result, before they knew what was happening, they would already be trapped in his demonic web.

This is not hear-say but a true story about what happened to my own friend after he was given the book by his cultist' friend, so it's not a book I'd advise any Christian to read or have anything to do with.

It's satanic!

God bless.

It’s a book for satanist but dem use the name of Moses to confuse ppl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by noble2faith(m): 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bluewitch:

And what's your problem with that

Saw me in your dreams?
I looked sexy right tongue

Sorry o Madam Bluewinch. Are you a witch supporting Chelsea FC or you are literally a witch with blue skin?
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Bluewitch(f): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
noble2faith:

Sorry o Madam Bluewinch. Are you a witch supporting Chelsea FC or you are literally a witch with blue skin?

Blue heart not skin

And yes I'm a Chelsea fan
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by noble2faith(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bluewitch:

Blue heart not skin

And yes I'm a Chelsea fan

I will love to have a Chelsea fan witch as my girl. Carest thou?
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Bluewitch(f): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
noble2faith:

I will love to have a Chelsea fan witch as my girl. Carest thou?

I feel honoured :

But thank you, I've got someone
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by noble2faith(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bluewitch:

I feel honoured :

But thank you, I've got someone

Owk. smiley

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
The sixth to seven books of Moses isn't demonic. The rituals and practices are kabalistic (kabalah)
and from the judaistic period of the law not of grace.
The book requires the reader to keep certain rules before you practice what is written there in, if not why was the friend of your friend not running mad?
I personally have gone through the book on a PDF from a sacred website (although closed now) and the only things I found in it are magical diagrams, prayers with materials and amulets with instructions on how and when to say or pray them.
severe repercussions are only experienced when you break even the most minor rule.
king Solomon used it too,
the prophets in the time of the law used it too.

have you forgotten God is a consuming fire?
remember the son of Eli and how he was burnt by just a minor error.
remember when a priest was trying to help the arc of convenant from falling and he was struck.
remember how David numbered Israel and God sent death to wipe out 2 third of what David numbered.

We are not used to Law in this era of grace and when the wip of law trashes us for making a mistake, we call it demonic.
there's nothing demonic about the 6th to 7th books of Moses, even some elders in Cherubim and seraphim use it.
it only destroys a person when the knowledge of power in it is abused.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by noble2faith(m): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

Idiotic long tales with more hearsay. I can give you over 10 stories of my own best friends too. Foolish long stories with no head. Come back when you know how to make intelligent arguments. The mugu was even quick to assume I am an atheist. Foolish idiot with one dimensional thinking. Just look at the childish nonsense he is prescribing. White candles and red candles. He thinks that is scary and he doesn't even know my background. Ekotedo ko. Otudeko ni. cheesy cheesy

Alaye! Stop the ranting and do what he challenged you to do o jare!

2 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Nothingserious: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
cooooooks:

Lol!

Let’s say technically Moses wasn’t a christian.
Moses worshipped God Jehovah Yahweh, maybe in Judaism but not in Christianity.
Technically…

But Jesus said before Abraham, I was.
So the technicalities do not matter after all.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Sleekfingers: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

It's satanic!

God bless.

Thrash. I spit
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by lesbiconverter: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Buliwyf:
More ridiculous fables and rumors about people running mad after reading the book or experiencing anomalies. Most of those fables are perpetuated by Christians who are trying to discourage people from reading the book even though they themselves never read it. This OP is just coming to lie through his teeth and pretend he knows someone it happened to. We already know you suffer from delusions so this is no different considering you claimed to kill TB Joshua.

I know a few people personally who were interested in the occult or general knowledge at one time or another who read the book and tried to practice it and nothing happened to them even after they stopped. This clown is just lying as usual.

The occult, just like your religion, is nothing but fluff. Nothing but empty promises made to give lesser men like you a semblance of confidence in a world they dont control. It is worthless and meaningless.
This what lack of experience does to people. Just open their mouths waaaah.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Iykenuwa(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

It's satanic!

God bless.

That book was the beginning of Majek Fashek's woes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by bigcasava1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
devilmaycry:
make we no too sure say nothing d do u yet...u fit mad tomoro..who knows grin
hahahaha
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
That's pure magic and illusion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Policemen Sent To Inspect Christ Embassy In UK Get Rhapsody Of Realities / Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" / Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.