Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M (31769 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by akus6060(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mr man do you have conscience? Just take a look at those countries you listed and make your research very well before dabbling on things you have no knowledge about.
Kaiser20:
You have just 16,000EUR not enough to relocate a battalion of your family to Europe ,unless you have already a permanent resident which I doubt, from your presentation.
Try other countries India, Mexico, Pakistan, Cuba.....Namibia

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by casppyjay: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
donforeign:
you know who dey run am?
yes Canada
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by ImaIma1(f): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
SmartyPants:

A 40 year old man with no tertiary education? What work is he going to do?

There are so many opportunities for people of different levels in many developed countries. Even my friend's mum that is in her 60s works when she visits her daughter in Canada. Information is key.

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Zenithpeak(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
What is your wife's academic qualification and age with number of children... This info can help a lot if you are truly serious but I guess you are asking for a friend.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by ImaIma1(f): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
TimeTraveller:

You are civil in your comments, I go continue to respond.

Bra, nobody is discouraging anybody from coming o!
Nobody dey contest with anyone here o!
You come, or you no come o, church go still close!
Oyingbo market no dey take attendance.

Listen, the sad fact many here won't tell you is that many of you back home are relatively better, aswear.
If your loved one is in a good place and discourages you from coming, that isn't very nice.
But most times, people say these things from a place of love.
The guy is 40! That's the age many people return home.
If all you want in life is cold weather, electricity and cheap coke, come.
But, again, I didn't ask the guy not to come. We have to provide balance to our advice.

I wish him all the best.

You should visit Nigeria and stay for 2months. Then you'd really understand the current situation. The income of many people is not proportional to the cost of living. Basic things are no longer basic.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by chiefobdk2: 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nogymmarts:

what type of busines
trading.. Buying and selling

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by TimeTraveller: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

You should visit Nigeria and stay for 2months. Then you'd really understand the current situation. The income of many people is not proportional to the cost of living. Basic things are no longer basic.

Okay o!
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by DECLAN2015(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Babaken:
The main reason I wanted to leave Nigeria is not mainly because of money but for my unborn children.

"Unborn children".what of the born children...it is not alwayz green at the other side.
But ur choice

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Yomzy08: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
OZAOEKPE:

UK bro, do the stuff for your wife if she get bsc while you and your family files for dependent visa
How can I go about it
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by RodgersAkpafu: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
All I'll say is......
For those of you leaving Nigeria
Purge yourself of the characteristics in you that made Nigeria a sheethole in the first place

All those nasty mentalities and thought patterns and behaviour
Discard it at Murtala before leaving
It will do you and our collective image a lot of good

12 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by oliverwrites: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
infocabal:
10m for you and your family is not enough.

A family of 4 needs at least 18m to 21m to Japan.

For single person, you need around 7m.

You think 25m will be enough to move myself, three daughters and wife to UK? This is my plan for last quarter of next year.

Considering instability of forex rate let's say $50k. I work online and have a registered company in Australia ( the final destination ) would registering a tax paying company in the UK make things easy for me?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hamzatgodfirst:
Why you wan run commot? When you can turn that money into hundreds of millions in Nigeria
NA DEM

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by OldNairalander(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
seyz91:
When its time, i get family agent wey sure, na last year january e run for my sis and three kids to go France and three weeks ago dem just get their residence document, the Man family sef na France dem dey, e just dey go visit once in a while

.not collecting any money from you but when its time sha will link you
.this one no be regular naija agent, this one go even return money if e no sure and mostly if e no sure e go tell in advance say update no dey

As i dey now, japa no be my worry from naija as the man be like my God cuz anytime i won comot and update dey him ready, na me no just won japa now onto say won run something for naija small..na dubai i dey work before sha i come come naija as i see say UAE na scam

Bro link me up with the agent
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Kenneth10110(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
NNtv:
Since you only got an o'level cert. Your best bet is to go using a student visa to Europe, maybe Poland. You can also try work visa to European country and come back for your family later

Canada and Australia is a good country but 10M can't take you and your family there. Couple to the fact that you don't have a degree.

Please let me ask with a degree whats the best budget for Canada and the best route.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by oliverwrites: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
josieboy55:
I have the perfect solution for someone like you who doesn’t have a degree to migrate abroad within 6 - 9 months.. Uk and Canada to be precise ..

Note : this is not a scam…

Note it is a scam whenever they say it is not a scam

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Dre183(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hamzatgodfirst:
Why you wan run commot? When you can turn that money into hundreds of millions in Nigeria

Hundreds of millions kill you there
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Dre183(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
johnchima007:

Will you keep quiet Osiso!
Na him born you?
You have to hustle, or you remain here for life with us.

The guy offend you before grin
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by seyz91(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Your location?
OldNairalander:

Bro link me up with the agent
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
Adaiobanyi1:
With the way things are now in Nigeria, even niger republic go better to relocate to. It is well with Nigeria my country.

No try am. Na the same bubu dey run the two countries
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Freezby2020: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jayjobs:

I am a waec holder, almost 40 and a business man. I am looking for a good country to japa Naija don taya me.
I am looking for a country with easy PR process so I can take my family along in no distant time. I don't mind learning new language

PALESTINE
LIBYA
YEMEN
AFGHANISTAN
PAKISTAN
SOMALIA

GO AND THANK ME LATER..
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by SmartyPants(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

There are so many opportunities for people of different levels in many developed countries. Even my friend's mum that is in her 60s works when she visits her daughter in Canada. Information is key.

What sort of options would you say are available for the unskilled freshly landed migrant male at 40?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by OldNairalander(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
seyz91:
Your location?

Port Harcourt
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by souldeep(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
And you think that ur 10M naira can give u the good life u so desire abroad?
Jayjobs:

I am a waec holder, almost 40 and a business man. I am looking for a good country to japa Naija don taya me.
I am looking for a country with easy PR process so I can take my family along in no distant time. I don't mind learning new language
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Harlarty01: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
I csn do syria,yemen and solomon island for free... if you like don't buildyour business well... japa ko japa ni... we stay here till buhari will leave asocabal
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by SOAG(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dreytonisback:
With 10million if you can't go to any countryside of your choice easily by sacrificing 2million for any immigration officer who will get you a Canadian or American or Germany visa within just two weeks latest then you don't truly have 10million
Guy ensure you leave Nigeria oooo , I use God beg u .

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Bro can this your pattern work for any of America or Canada and do you have the link?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by SATANlST: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
how will someonebe in a country as blessed as naija and b thinking of leaving
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by HEAVEN4444: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
ComeAndobo:

Comrade

grin
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Litmus: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jayjobs:

To Togo go, just be careful at the airport grin
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by DisLifeSha: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
Even 500k can turn me to a millionaire

Raalsalghul:
Waiting for someone to come tell you that you can use that money to become a billionaire in Nigeria. grin
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by younglleo: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
oilmonie:
yea Canada
Europe pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site / Ibadan Destroyed Roads Repaired After Twitter User Protested On Social Media / Accident Involving A Police Van Near Otedola Bridge Ojoduberger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.