Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place (44916 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night / Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by seyz91(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2021
cheesy
SmellySperm:
It's the "the married man took to his heels on sighting his wife"for me. Baba japa grin

Kenyans and sex sha.Side chic is evn yanshless
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Angelfrost(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2021
The person you should confront and fight, you allowed to 'escape'... Serves her right!!!

I hate it when people leave the main cheat and confront the other woman or man! It's even worse when men confront their fellow men over cheating. Like wtf??! undecided
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Timoleon(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2021
Wetin d wife find go do for side cabal?
Kokaine:
A society that cheers a side chick while she takes on the married wife is really messed up

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by TundeEdnut35(m): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2021
Lalami3232:
Why should a married man be having extra marital affairs? I hate that thing with passion. If you know say to dey fvck different toto never tire you, then stick to bachelorhood like most of us. You no go fit get wife for house wey get toto and still dey run after another toto outside. Laslas na the woman wey dey house go be the disease collector all because of your inability to control yourself and use your head. My fellow men, una think say different preeq no dey sweet women too? How u go feel if you see her dey collect from another man? I no say make u no fvck every woman, but do am during your bachelor life, not married life. Any married man wey go cheat on he wife, na disease or magun you go collect from henceforth. See as this woman don chop unnecessary beating because of the mumuness of the husband, I feel bad for her sha. We all go fit dey laff but the truth be say, E dey pain. Put your mama or sister in the position of the woman wey dem beat because of her irresponsible husband and tell me how you go feel.
For ten women, make una still try dey upgrade after marriage. No just leave your body like that, dey look fresh and seductive like u dey look when u were still single. No dey use toto dey suffer your husband because that one join wetin make most men dey run go outside. During dating your toto was a readily available fast food but immediately after marriage, E turn to tin of sardine wey person must get key before he go fit open am.
May we not meet the wrong people for this life as marriage partners sha.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "If you know say you no fit stay with one woman, no bother marry"
Alaye, go sit down all what you wrote are balderdash is your type that support polygamy or infidelity in marriage on social media but in reality you are worse than an Infidel.
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy
Lols...bros shey u no go Do me Xmas?
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by DarkJeddi(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2021
Lalami3232:
Why should a married man be having extra marital affairs? I hate that thing with passion. If you know say to dey fvck different toto never tire you, then stick to bachelorhood like most of us. You no go fit get wife for house wey get toto and still dey run after another toto outside. Laslas na the woman wey dey house go be the disease collector all because of your inability to control yourself and use your head. My fellow men, una think say different preeq no dey sweet women too? How u go feel if you see her dey collect from another man? I no say make u no fvck every woman, but do am during your bachelor life, not married life. Any married man wey go cheat on he wife, na disease or magun you go collect from henceforth. See as this woman don chop unnecessary beating because of the mumuness of the husband, I feel bad for her sha. We all go fit dey laff but the truth be say, E dey pain. Put your mama or sister in the position of the woman wey dem beat because of her irresponsible husband and tell me how you go feel.
For ten women, make una still try dey upgrade after marriage. No just leave your body like that, dey look fresh and seductive like u dey look when u were still single. No dey use toto dey suffer your husband because that one join wetin make most men dey run go outside. During dating your toto was a readily available fast food but immediately after marriage, E turn to tin of sardine wey person must get key before he go fit open am.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "If you know say you no fit stay with one woman, no bother marry"
You are not even married..

And you are HERE dishing out motivational speech?

Go get married..

Come back in 7 year's time..

And we will listen to your song and a dance.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by MartinsD12(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
It's the "the married man took to his heels on sighting his wife"for me. Baba japa grin

Yanshless but she might got styles better that the man's wife , see even the punch self .

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Austeeenxx: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2021
You collect her husband still come beat her for public again? Side chic, you no go fear God?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Testimony1988(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
The side chick does not know the implication of her actions, she's bringing curse upon her life if she does not repent.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by IVORY2009(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
I no wan ever fight with my fellow gender for this life. cheesy
I can't and I never will. Amen cool

You can say this again, perhaps you are not yet a woman, u are still a girl

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by hardbody: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lalami3232:

My uncle used to say, 'you cannot opine on something you have no experience about'. Let me wait for that time sha. But if sticking to one person is not easy outside marriage, it will presumably be more difficult inside marriage. Just thinking aloud.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by richeeyo(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
SmellySperm:

No be shit full inside yansh
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by hardbody: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
SureBadBoy:
A video which surfaced online shows the moment two women were exchanging fists over a married man in Kenya.

According to reports, the married man’s wife was informed that her husband was seen with another woman and she stormed the place with some friends.

However, on reaching there, she met her husband while he was leaving, so the moment he saw his wife, he quickly took to his heels.

The wife then decided to confront the alleged side chic while she was still in her under garment. And just as they were trying to sort out the issue, the young lady got physical and started throwing punches.

The married woman was lucky to dodge a few of the punches, and threw some of her own, but she was not lucky for long as one of the mistress’ punch hit her face and she fell down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S4Ky81mwK8

This video is old and I have watched it severally. It has absolutely nothing to do with wife/side chick. They had issues around a public service item, I think it is water at a public tap or something of similar nature.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
richeeyo:

No be shit full inside yansh
I have no idea bro
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by LastProphet: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lalami3232:

You are a small boy with little experience, you will marry eventually and you will cheat and your wife will one day cheat too. Write what I told you today down

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Lalami3232(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
LastProphet:

You are a small boy with little experience, you will marry eventually and you will cheat and your wife will one day cheat too. Write what I told you today down

I sure say I senior you with atleast 5yrs. When I graduated, maybe u still dey secondary school. The fact say some of us get discipline over ourselves no make us babies.
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by atheistandproud(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
SmellySperm:

If that nyanshless girl ride you...you go give am your ATM card.

No joke with those girls. Especially the thin ones with stamina.
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
see better punches....kai!
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by atheistandproud(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
zedegit:

It's not always about yansh. Side chick is more beautiful and sexy.

Give me that woman and the side chick body spec. to choose I will go for that side chick body spec.

Wisdom!

Come and chop knuckle biko
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Emmanuel909090: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
Why will a responsible man put his wife in this type of situation because of untied dick.
Too bad
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by LastProphet: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lalami3232:

I sure say I senior you with atleast 5yrs. When I graduated, maybe u still dey secondary school. The fact say some of us get discipline over ourselves no make us babies.

How many governors are you older than? Yaya Bello is my junior both school and age, tell me yours

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Jakumo(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
Wow, the side chick had a nice pair of breasts and a very sexy body, not to talk of a deadly right hook.

I really appreciate the moral support being offered by the crowd of spectators who shouted "Maaaluu !" with each haymaker punch that was administered by the two combatants.

My only complaint with this bout is that the side chick should have stripped down and fought topless, or even in her birthday suit whereby her manicured landing strip would be on display, so as to generate more youtube votes of approval from men of culture like me.
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Lalami3232(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
LastProphet:

How many governors are you older than? Yaya Bello is my junior both school and age, tell me yours

If you truly dey talk truth, then you're my senior. I greet you boss!!! But that aside, age has no business with faithfulness or infidelity
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by fredoooooo: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
Next time hol ya hubby and leave the gal alone grin
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by OvertheTop(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lalami3232:

BROS, what if you are Sex Starved in Marriage and sex becomes Weaponized?
OR
you think say...When u get Married...it going to be: Get all the sex u want …whenever u want it?
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by OvertheTop(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
cloud:
repeat this thrash 10 years after marriage and I'll take you serious.

Thank You. grin
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Cuttycool(f): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
So her friends which she went there with couldn't help her confront the side chick if she wanted to confront her.
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by jcent2611: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
omo...women and jealousy ehhh...na five and six...see blow wen who dey sneek person wife dey give the owner of the hubby...make d husband nr kukuma nr sleep the house again...
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Cuttycool(f): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
Both the man and side chick are guilty and to be blamed. Though the man has the greater blame.
Angelfrost:
The person you should confront and fight, you allowed to 'escape'... Serves her right!!!

I hate it when people leave the main cheat and confront the other woman or man! It's even worse when men confront their fellow men over cheating. Like wtf??! undecided
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
That girl is wasting her talent, grin
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Angelfrost(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cuttycool:
Both the man and side chick are guilty and to be blamed. Though the man has the greater blame.

The side chick or c0ck has far less blame compared to the one who swore an oath to faithfulness!!!....
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lalami3232:
Why should a married man be having extra marital affairs?

because he CAN

I hate that thing with passion.

some people do, and some people dont...to each their own misery

If you know say to dey fvck different toto never tire you, then stick to bachelorhood like most of us. You no go fit get wife for house wey get toto and still dey run after another toto outside.

many men out there were cheats BEFORE MARRIAGE, were cheats DURING COURTSHIP, and will be cheat WAY AFTER MARRIAGE/DIVORCE. solely blaming men for this issue is foolish as we all know that they aint having sex with their own self. isnt it WOMEN that sleep with these married men?!? solely blaming h0rny men in this issue is wrong because if NO SINGLE WOMAN would sleep with them, there would be no cheating.

Laslas na the woman wey dey house go be the disease collector all because of your inability to control yourself and use your head.
dont you think that it would be easier to just wear a condom??!!?

My fellow men, una think say different preeq no dey sweet women too? How u go feel if you see her dey collect from another man? I no say make u no fvck every woman, but do am during your bachelor life, not married life.

shouldnt you instead say:" women stay away from h0rny men and/or dont foolishly marry h0rny men thinking you can change them?!"

Any married man wey go cheat on he wife, na disease or magun you go collect from henceforth.

magun ko, magnum ni

See as this woman don chop unnecessary beating because of the mumuness of the husband, I feel bad for her sha. We all go fit dey laff but the truth be say, E dey pain. Put your mama or sister in the position of the woman wey dem beat because of her irresponsible husband and tell me how you go feel.

this woman chop beating because she tried to stand for a marriage that her own husband didnt have any respect for. she should have accepted defeat and stay in her lane, instead of trying to attack the woman that her man willingly went after.

you can be the most beautiful woman in the world and have the sweetest toto ever, and a man would still be tired of your shiit and cheat on you... ask Beyonce, Halle Berry, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey etc

true... but if you foolishly do, NEVER TRY TO ACT LIKE YOU COULD SOLVE THE PROBLEM BY BEATING THE OTHER WOMAN AWAY, and instead "stay in your lane" as this mistress isnt the main problem here.

polygamy is part of the african culture, you can be mad at it all you want, it wont change that fact. polygamy has been fully accepted in the bible, yet you are here looking down on it. embrace that shiit and live a better life for yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) / What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.