Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place (44920 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night / Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=SixKeys post=108764391]E be things grin[/quot

It is well End time but anyway if you are Reading this and you are living in a sin....Jesus is calling you today why not accept him as your Lord and Savour today
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Newboss(m): 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
It's the "the married man took to his heels on sighting his wife"for me. Baba japa grin

Kenyans and sex sha.Side chic is evn yanshless

Na toto we dey fûck, no be nyash. Big nyash that has big problem is useless. If she no allow you fûck, you no go force am. Na why Baba gats get side chicks.
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Ishilove: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
Someone takes a random video of two fighting, pins a story to it and voila, home page, without any kind of verification.

Social media...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by hammer567: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
AFTER NOW, MISINFORMED PEOPLE LIKE COCOCANDY WILL COME TO PREACH SHE IS A SMALL GIRL.

SMALL GIRL KNOCKING OUT OLD MAMA LIKE UNA. grin grin grin grin

ON A SERIOUS NOTE, I CANNOT ACCPET THIS TYPE OF DISRESPECT FROM SIDE CHIC AGAINST MY WIFE.

WIFE IS VERY SPECIAL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S4Ky81mwK8
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Jakumo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
Newboss:

Na toto we dey fûck, no be nyash. Big nyash that has big problem is useless. If she no allow you fûck, you no go force am. Na why Baba gats get side chicks.

You be correct man when know say big yansh na abomination when fit old baba dem.

Young man suppose like fine woman when no big like popotamus.
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Kingspower(m): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
That 1 self no concern me
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by hammer567: 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
Newboss:

Jakumo:

You be correct man when know say big yansh na abomination when fit old baba dem.

Young man suppose like fine woman when no big like popotamus.

NO MATTER HOW YOU TAKE PACKAGE AM, NO HOW WOMAN GO PASS OR U GO SEE WOMAN, WEY U NO GO CHECK HER YANSH.

YES, SMALL YANSH DEY SHAKE. grin grin grin

Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Champneys: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lakuliiiiiii! shocked
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by dfrost: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
EmzyT:

grin

You no serious ooh grin cheesy

But the side chick's stance is not ordinary. Stance is like a boxer's stance.
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by kay29000(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
hardbody:

This video is old and I have watched it severally. It has absolutely nothing to do with wife/side chick. They had issues around a public service item, I think it is water at a public tap or something of similar nature.

I guessed as much. Naija bloggers sha
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Gmajor(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
double wahala for dead body.
Them snatch your husband still beat you join
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by anegbete: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
EmzyT:
The married woman was lucky to dodge a few of the punches, and threw some of her own, but she was not lucky for long as one of the mistress’ punch hit her face and she fell down

grin
You were inform.... You are a mumu
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by am4truth(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lalami3232:
Why should a married man be having extra marital affairs? I hate that thing with passion. If you know say to dey fvck different toto never tire you, then stick to bachelorhood like most of us. You no go fit get wife for house wey get toto and still dey run after another toto outside. Laslas na the woman wey dey house go be the disease collector all because of your inability to control yourself and use your head. My fellow men, una think say different preeq no dey sweet women too? How u go feel if you see her dey collect from another man? I no say make u no fvck every woman, but do am during your bachelor life, not married life. Any married man wey go cheat on he wife, na disease or magun you go collect from henceforth. See as this woman don chop unnecessary beating because of the mumuness of the husband, I feel bad for her sha. We all go fit dey laff but the truth be say, E dey pain. Put your mama or sister in the position of the woman wey dem beat because of her irresponsible husband and tell me how you go feel.
For ten women, make una still try dey upgrade after marriage. No just leave your body like that, dey look fresh and seductive like u dey look when u were still single. No dey use toto dey suffer your husband because that one join wetin make most men dey run go outside. During dating your toto was a readily available fast food but immediately after marriage, E turn to tin of sardine wey person must get key before he go fit open am.
May we not meet the wrong people for this life as marriage partners sha.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "If you know say you no fit stay with one woman, no bother marry"

You need Christ... Pls give your life to Jesus.
Merry Christmas
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by LastProphet: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lalami3232:

If you truly dey talk truth, then you're my senior. I greet you boss!!! But that aside, age has no business with faithfulness or infidelity

My brother life is hard and very unpredictable, you have no power over the future, never ever say "me I can't be this, me I can't be that!" You ever know what your own tomorrow contains. I married after I was 40 because I shared your belief but today against my will I'm involved in things I'm not proud of, if I sit you down to explain you won't give me 1 blame but that doesn't make me right either. The only thing I can tell you is that don't be in the habit of making moral declarations too often, just keep quiet and be grateful for whatever seems to be your achievement. Life is not balance as they used to say
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by VickyRotex(f): 1:29am On Dec 25, 2021
hardbody:

This video is old and I have watched it severally. It has absolutely nothing to do with wife/side chick. They had issues around a public service item, I think it is water at a public tap or something of similar nature.

Imagine. Some of these bloggers are just very silly!

Seun see what your mods have turned NL to. Pushing false information to FP just for traffic. angry angry

I don't even want to talk about how nauseating some of the comments are.
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by VickyRotex(f): 1:35am On Dec 25, 2021
LastProphet:

You are a small boy with little experience, you will marry eventually and you will cheat and your wife will one day cheat too. Write what I told you today down

Which kind talk be this Please stop all these unnecessary justification for infidelity!!!!!

This mentality of everyone is a cheat or everyone must cheat needs to STOP!!!!!

Lalami3232:

If you truly dey talk truth, then you're my senior. I greet you boss!!! But that aside, age has no business with faithfulness or infidelity

Way to go!! God bless you. Please don't let anyone use their moral decadence to define yours.
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by BluntCrazeMan: 4:47am On Dec 25, 2021
SureBadBoy:
A video which surfaced online shows the moment two women were exchanging fists over a married man in Kenya.

According to reports, the married man’s wife was informed that her husband was seen with another woman and she stormed the place with some friends.

However, on reaching there, she met her husband while he was leaving, so the moment he saw his wife, he quickly took to his heels.

The wife then decided to confront the alleged side chic while she was still in her under garment. And just as they were trying to sort out the issue, the young lady got physical and started throwing punches.

The married woman was lucky to dodge a few of the punches, and threw some of her own, but she was not lucky for long as one of the mistress’ punch hit her face and she fell down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S4Ky81mwK8
I never knew that women can throw punches while still standing.
I was thinking that they always aimed to drag their opponent to the ground first before punching.
Re: Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place by Bifwoli: 3:34am On Dec 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
It's the "the married man took to his heels on sighting his wife"for me. Baba japa grin

Kenyans and sex sha.Side chic is evn yanshless
Just like it is in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) / Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.