Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. (33701 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
Women wey dey blow up during her first pregnancy, and she go still dey young for you every year.

Eh come be like say naa my phsique you dey explain with the kinda character wey I dey disguise now.

This is what we experience shaa, men too dey like big nyash and breast mbok.
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by akdjr(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
Even if you're sexually attracted to her you will still cheat. As beautiful as one of the most beautiful Nollywood actress look, her husband who work in the aviation sector still cheat while those who admire her beauty always think they can't cheat if they have such wife.
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
phranco:
I am in a relationship with a girl I'm planning to get married to. I love her and we vibe together and play most times. From my own assessment, she is good, down to earth, knows how to cook, humble, respectful, and she is also very beautiful naturally, infact she passed 70% quality of the kind of woman I want in my life.

The problem is that I'm not attracted to her sexually. She has a small body, and doesn't have nyash or should I say small nyash (sorry for the offensive word). I'm not aroused if I'm with her. I can manage to have sex with her just once, even if she will stay five days with me, and I know this gives her concern.

I like ladies with backside, height and chubby. but the ones I have come across doesn't even measure up to this my girl in character.

Does sex Matter so much in marriage? Cos I'm afraid I may cheat on her or get sexual satisfaction outside our marriage. I'm just confused right now.

Ladies who arose you sexually have a legion of female demons in them who wanted to chop you raw. Beware!!!! they want to fornicate your life to hell

Ladies who don't arose sexually you are good one with a good heart.
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by reXurrectionZA(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lol bro your need to discipline your self even if you where sexually attracted to her you would still cheat on her if you lack discipline. Infedelity is a product of years of promiscuousity. Love will never stop you as a man from cheating it may for women but as a man no matter how you love your wife if you cant control your urges you will CHEAT.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

Ladies who arose you sexually have a legion of female demons in them who wanted to chop you raw. Beware!!!! they want to fornicate your life to hell

Ladies who don't arose sexually you are good one with a good heart.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by HISSCRIBE1995: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP
Better let that Girl go now! sad

Even if you are Single after dat, Manage Like that!

I Have been in ur Shoes B4! Met a young lady who was 22 yrs around 2017!
She was Pretty at least, has some big Yanch and Boobs! But for some unknown reason, der was no Romantic or sexual chemistry with her! shocked sad
I do, do, do, For where? sad embarassed

We partially Broke up and came back again! Guess what, she was now a Born Again of a New generation church!
So so Pastor, Revival, Holy spirit issues she was discussing! Now even Worsened the situation undecided

That was it!

Just read what you wrote again !

You are under an influence that is bigger than
You but you couldn't perceive .
I'm not trying to condemn you but
I'm Trying to say you need an heart check .
You need time to break down and meditate

It's not just about the lady its about how much you can perceive .
a message is been passed to you but you couldn't think about it because it sound weird
And it does sound weird till you have an hear that hears the same thing differently.

Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Op,I pity you in advance...If you like, allow your quest and love for big nyanch to make you loosegaurd who go give you peace of mind..

Abi na banny wey get big nyanch wey go make you get competition with other men you want? cheesy

Las las,one day one day small nyanch go vex shake undecided
Haha
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Bros op ....stop confusing yourself and settle down with that baby girl...

I understand you...but let me tell you a secret...marry a woman that can vibe, discuss, chat and play with you.....you see that sexual attraction aspects....it is going to come gradually
Forget about the yansh..as far as she is a woman that sexual attraction will come
and the funny and stupid thing is that most men even when their wife is sexually attractive with yansh they will still be banging other women outside
Damnnn niggar
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by okerekingsley90: 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
I surprise �
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by publicenemy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
phranco:
I am in a relationship with a girl I'm planning to get married to. I love her and we vibe together and play most times. From my own assessment, she is good, down to earth, knows how to cook, humble, respectful, and she is also very beautiful naturally, infact she passed 70% quality of the kind of woman I want in my life.

The problem is that I'm not attracted to her sexually. She has a small body, and doesn't have nyash or should I say small nyash (sorry for the offensive word). I'm not aroused if I'm with her. I can manage to have sex with her just once, even if she will stay five days with me, and I know this gives her concern.

I like ladies with backside, height and chubby. but the ones I have come across doesn't even measure up to this my girl in character.

Does sex Matter so much in marriage? Cos I'm afraid I may cheat on her or get sexual satisfaction outside our marriage. I'm just confused right now.

Take a look at her mother, the way her mother looks now is her your girlfriend will look in future. Then make up your mind from there.
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by AstuteAyo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
I don dey inside ur shoe before, but trust me i am not stupid enough to sacrifice love and peace of mind for common yansh...
The better news be say, if u see her now, chaii..nkechi blessing dey learn o.
Mad backside pelu succulent big round bwezz.

U girl fit add shape too, keep her
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by errigdee: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
my guy,nor let dis opportunity slide ooo... in as much she makes you happy you have to go with her,see that babe dey priceless oo..if you loose e go too pain u oo....OUT OF EXPERIENCE
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Munzy14(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
phranco:

You want to lose your peace of mind because of nyash and breast smh for you.

That words she respects, humble and naturally beautiful and a good cook too and I guess sje is intelligent as well...what else do you want in a woman? lipsrsealed

So you aren't aware her nyash and breast will enhance naturally later? undecided

Some guys sef...Oya go find big breast and nyash na...Body go tell you soon.. cheesy

Yes, Mental and physical attractions are Important...But mental attraction is Importanter...It takes a lady you are mentally attracted to, to give you peace of mind...You will be with her all day without getting bored.
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Munzy14(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
DarkJeddi:
You know she can still add flesh abi?

All I see is a girl that would balloon..

As soon as she drops one or two kids..

You wear the shoes sha.. undecided
Exactly...

I ones dated a very slim lady...Some where even asking what's the attraction..But few years later if you see the babe now eeh...Some people couldn't recognize her.. grin grin

Women change very well and quicker especially when they begin to have a relaxed positive mind.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by sunboy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
shantti:

So sex and sexual attraction is not important on Marriage?

It is, but eventually the ginger to dey do am everyday will wear off.
Also, she could definitely learn to spice things up that would make up for the small yanch.
And who knows, she could born 1 and add some weight.

Also, yanch can now be bought and not that expensive anymore with new medical inventions. If he loves her enough and wanted yanch so bad to make her complete, it cost less than 3m to do yanch in Lagos now.
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by DarkJeddi(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
Loreettaa:

Op, some women remain the same size after kids.
MOST women will add weight after child birth and as they age..

Not all..

But most..
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by queenblossom(f): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
phranco:

My brother sex matters a lot in marriage. Infact you should put it as number 1

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by qtguru(m): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
queenblossom:

My brother sex matters a lot in marriage. Infact you should put it as number 1
it matters but come on, yansh and boobs over good character noy like she's that bad or flat chested
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by DMerciful(m): 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
Marry a woman you're sexually attracted to and who's also sexually attracted to you and active. Forget what these single guys are saying. There are women out there with the qualities of your current gf that you'll be sexually attracted to. There's a reason it's been bothering you!
phranco:

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Innocentbaloo: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
It depends on what you want, remember you will be together for the rest of your life, so if she's not attracted to you now, she might not be for the rest if your relationship, but if it's God gift for you you wouldn't regret it.
But know that the beautiful ones are not yet born, you will still see more.
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by finishmatter: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by TheArmourBearer: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
One funny thing this particular tread is that, all the attribute op mention up there is just directed to me concerning my ex. We broke up a month ago. All that glitter are not gold. Some words are better left not said. For now, am only interested in how long op relationship.
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by DonroxyII: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Goodnigga:
You have a point but I beg to differ. You see God wired or coded every person with a unique attraction print like thumbprint that gives us morale or boost upon sighting them.Let me give you a personal example, my attraction gift is for light-skinned beautiful girls with moderate ass and boobs, my dick and wooing techniques will just come freely. I dated a girl like that, once she is around, Mr. John Thomas is extremely happy, it will stand at attention that the banny will begin to laugh. I have one friend who is a look alike but the opposite of me, he likes big ass to the extent that I started thinking all men love big ass, to my chagrin, I dated one, no passion at all! Morale of the story is: attraction gift matters in marriage, you can manage to marry a girl you are not attracted to sexually, it may work and even last but you won't enjoy it. It will be like a man destined to be a Davido doing Engineering, he may come out first class and may even build a flourishing engineering firm with sheer hardwork but he won't still be fulfilled. Life is about working with your natural programming (nature's code) and fulfilment comes from it, however you may modulate the codes since you have a will but you won't be as FULFILLED as you would be, if you leave the codes untouched.

Peace!
Are you a programmer?
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Joe4real1988(m): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Las las,one day one day small nyanch go vex shake undecided[/quote]Hahahahahahaha u nor well i swear........
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Billionairebarb(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
My Advice:
First I appreciate you were able to identify what you need in a woman you would want to marry and that's very commendable because some men don't really know what they wanted until they have commenced the rough voyage called marriage.
Now amongst all these qualities you mentioned and more( which you might have forgotten) there are priorities, What's your sole aim of getting married? Define your goals and objectives for marriage.
If sex is your priority, then look for a sexy lady and have peace of mind, if it's good look, do the same and if it's good character and persona then go for them.
What makes you happy been with an opposite sex?
Sex? Peace of mind? Or what have you.
If you can get 70-80% of them in a single lady when your priority is set right I don't see what should stop you from getting married.
Remember no perfection in MAN

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Dybala11(m): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
phranco:

Leave that good girl and go for a girl with big yanch then. You'll learn which is more important between big yanch and peace of mind after body don tell you. Sorry is your name. grin
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Jaculze(m): 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Bros op ....stop confusing yourself and settle down with that baby girl...

I understand you...but let me tell you a secret...marry a woman that can vibe, discuss, chat and play with you.....you see that sexual attraction aspects....it is going to come gradually
Forget about the yansh..as far as she is a woman that sexual attraction will come
and the funny and stupid thing is that most men even when their wife is sexually attractive with yansh they will still be banging other women outside
what are you saying? So he can as well go ahead to cheat on her since his worries aren't valid?
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by okoroemeka(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
phranco:

deep in your mind you know that girl will ensure your long life,peace of mind and sanity,why do you want to throw all those things away because of big yansh,a girl that scored 70/100 these days is a high pass,I suggest you go ahead and marry the girl,you will learn to love her small boobs and yansh, moreover those girls that have small equipments make up with fantastic sex moves so you will not complain, sacrifices must be made in marriage.
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Goodnigga: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
DonroxyII:
Are you a programmer?
techpreneur

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Moorish: 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
dba18:
First of all you have come to the wrong place to seek the much needed advise you are looking for secondly in your heart you know what to do but you just don’t have the guts to but let me contribute to https://www.nairaland.com/bigbashiru advise: Since you already have doubts in your heart on settling down with her which is as a result of growing lack of physical attraction for her lack of big bum bum & you believe that’s causing sexual un-attraction & that will be a problem as it will lead to infidelity in the marriage, I will say to you as bigBashiru has please just let her go & explain clearly to her that it is you who is the problem, let her know if you deny your self that one thing you will eventually go & find it outside just for satisfaction & it will hurt her in many ways, you might eventually carry all sorts of diseases including HIV & give her. But also as an experienced counselor I will advise you to think carefully of letting her go if she is a good woman (every man knows a good woman if he is honest) & you are compatible in other areas such as in communication, Psychic connection, though processes, other mutual desires such as to grow financial & be more comfortable, does she support your dreams, so you feel free to share everything g with her & does she do the same, does she look up to you & respects you etc.

Because you see these attributes I meant Jones are all important things to a married man as they will greatly impact your FINANCES, PEACE AT HOME, THE SUPPORT YOU HET FROM YOUR WOMAN & THE SEX. Note that as long as you breath there will come a time when due to life’s challenges or I’ll health (you or your spouses) you will be oblivious of Sex & when a big bum bum comes around you will even be disgusts of it as a result of what you are facing so think carefully and on a final note let me give you an open secret most men unconditionally know but deny: there is no woman who can not satisfy a man be it small number bum or big bum bum the opening in between their legs that we men crave for is all the same.

What makes sex interesting asides a man’s zeal to come is the physical performance that is put into it by both parties. If your woman lacks the sexually prowess to satisfy you as the ashawo that you are (� all men are) then discuss it & encourage her to learn with you & be patient as well (except if she is naturally not built for it & would deliberately not want to learn) & if she is willing then trust me by the time she masters how to hold you down you see that big bum bum will only become something you admirer just for the sake…

A clean Toyota Corolla will serve you the same way a Range Rover sports will if you are realistic. [i][/i]

All the best.
You are intelligent

Following

Thanks
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by valinno(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
If you're not attracted to a lady sexually, forget about her, don't go ahead with the marriage.
Understand the balance between character, and fascination, I know many emphasizes more on character,but let me tell you, your soul needs the character, but your body needs the attraction,both have to be in place, if not,you will cheat on her.
If a lady is not attractive to you when she's still single, and suppose to have a standing breast,is it when she gives birth that she will be attracted to you?
Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by ParpahSeventy: 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
Inspirer1:

Well said.
He should also understand that the urge for sex after marriage will definitely go down when other priorities and responsibilities set in. Then, he will need those >70% qualities, that will give him the peace of mind most married men desire after years of marriage.
another valid point he should think about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? / Funny Good Night Messages / My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.