Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. (33704 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2021
phranco:
I am in a relationship with a girl I'm planning to get married to. I love her and we vibe together and play most times. From my own assessment, she is good, down to earth, knows how to cook, humble, respectful, and she is also very beautiful naturally, infact she passed 70% quality of the kind of woman I want in my life.

The problem is that I'm not attracted to her sexually. She has a small body, and doesn't have nyash or should I say small nyash (sorry for the offensive word). I'm not aroused if I'm with her. I can manage to have sex with her just once, even if she will stay five days with me, and I know this gives her concern.

I like ladies with backside, height and chubby. but the ones I have come across doesn't even measure up to this my girl in character.

Does sex Matter so much in marriage? Cos I'm afraid I may cheat on her or get sexual satisfaction outside our marriage. I'm just confused right now.
Am a fellow big booty lover, better marry a woman that have all you want so as not to be frustrated in marriage

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Afokesco(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2021
niqqa said she doesn't have ass..

niqqa you fucking funny.
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by JaneYave(f): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2021
Give yourself time to become sexually attracted to her or do the needful. Anybody can love anybody if you condition your heart to except there are distractions. If you know sincerely there is no affection, opt out. It may be heartbreaking but better than deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Penboy: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2021
You will cheat whichever way..

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by israelmao(m): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2021
Please don't marry her,she will find her right kind of man.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by faithfull18(f): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2021
Man is insatiable.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by ziondaughter247: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2021
Personally, I suggest you don't marry her. Just wait and find someone whom you are attracted to and has the same qualities. The truth is that sexual attraction is extremely important. This is not even about you, but also about her. Everyone, both Male and female want to be desired by their partner. Sooner or later, she will notice this and may begin to feel very bad,have self esteem issues and even resent you.
Think carefully before you take that step. I can assure you that some people are even looking for her spec. To each his own. We all want what we want

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by fitinwell: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2021
phranco:
I am in a relationship with a girl I'm planning to get married to. I love her and we vibe together and play most times. From my own assessment, she is good, down to earth, knows how to cook, humble, respectful, and she is also very beautiful naturally, infact she passed 70% quality of the kind of woman I want in my life.

The problem is that I'm not attracted to her sexually. She has a small body, and doesn't have nyash or should I say small nyash (sorry for the offensive word). I'm not aroused if I'm with her. I can manage to have sex with her just once, even if she will stay five days with me, and I know this gives her concern.

I like ladies with backside, height and chubby. but the ones I have come across doesn't even measure up to this my girl in character.

Does sex Matter so much in marriage? Cos I'm afraid I may cheat on her or get sexual satisfaction outside our marriage. I'm just confused right now.

I have find myself in this position before... It's not only you..

What i did then .. i end the relationship..?

Now married and Happy too

5 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by don89(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2021
That girl is your wife, even if you marry the one with big nyash, you will still cheat on her, besides her nyash will get bigger when she settles down, wise men marry for peace of mind not body attributes.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by MufasaLion: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2021
Mercychen:
Now I see why marriages of today don't last.
When all you look out for in a woman are big yansh and breast, ignoring the characters and other virtues of a good wife then I wonder how such marriage will last.

Imagine the story of a nairalander who's wife had the guts to tell him she was going to visit another man and all the rubbish he complained about her character; you are here overlooking a good character to be with a big backside. Your choice though.

Don't come back here to cry foul in future.

There's nothing bad in what he wants. He was just being impatient and unlucky enough to have met a woman that have all he wants.

There's no point in marrying a lady you're not sexually compatible with irrespective of her good character. Would you rather prefer he cheat on her after marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Johnholmes: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2021
Break up the rship.
There are a lot of girls out there
Look for ur spec.....
You'll be miserable in the marriage if you go on with it....
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Sarsaproko: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2021
Go and buy yansh for her from yansh vendors. They are all over the social media advertising their products..

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by 12345baba(m): 8:28am On Dec 28, 2021
Bang her well and on a regular the nyash will protrude well

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by 9japride(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2021
Later you will then open another thread to say she's too fat or has a very big bum. If her shape is the only problem she's giving you then please free her and let her marry someone who will cherish her.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Inspirer1: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2021
ParpahSeventy:
I was thinking like you because I always felt I would cheat on her, I made peace with myself after two years with her, in those two years+, I realized she was everything I wanted even without big breast and nyash, she made for that with every other thing.. When your mindset shift, your priorities will change
Well said.
He should also understand that the urge for sex after marriage will definitely go down when other priorities and responsibilities set in. Then, he will need those >70% qualities, that will give him the peace of mind most married men desire after years of marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by shegun4sur: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2021
Lalami3232:
The girl na yeye girl, why she no go Yaba market go buy yansh and big breast? She no see as dem omotola and Destiny go buy yansh from balogun market? OP, discard her jare, na stupid girl she be as she no get yansh. But just give me her number, I wan ask her something.
Na man wey never ready for marriage na dey come out with these yeye/childish excuse. You see babe wey get wetin both married men and barchelors dey pray and fast for, and you come here dey talk trash. You don take your fever medicine this week so? I pity that girl if she ever gets married to a shallow brain man like you. God why you go dey give mumu people good gifts but the sensible no dey ever see such If I mistakenly see babe wey get half of those aforementioned attributes wey your babe get, na alter you go see us in the next 3months. Anyways, I go advise say make you discard her because E clear say you go cheat on her when una don marry. That babe deserve man wey go appreciate her, not a teenage nairalander. I just dey vex for here!!! People dey find babe wey get half of wetin you get but u dey here dey complain. If na yansh be marriage, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Toke Makinwa, Mercy Aigbe and co suppose still dey marriage. My guy, use you head and kidney oooo.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Man wey never ready na dey find unnecessary excuse for woman body"

One man's meat is another man's poison.
Stop discarding a source of genuine concern

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by pobosky20(m): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2021
...She has a small body, and doesn't have nyash...
My brother, i sorry for u in advance.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Kajaard: 8:34am On Dec 28, 2021
SmellySperm:
Small yansh dey shake o op. Marry her for peace of mind

Correct.

phranco emphasis on the statement PEACE OF MIND

No go marry Olosho with big yansh and big boobs and she ends up fvcking the entire lagos state resulting in you committing suicide eventually.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Oluwasaudy(m): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2021
No woman way no fine... All the quality you want in her can manifest if you take your time to groom her to what you want. ... Dont let your village people play police and thief with your marital zaazu .. you Gerrit ?? If you don't Gerrit ...forget about it
phranco:

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by AfroKnight: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2021
Small baka is a no no! Cancel the wedding bro. cheesy

Some men like small yansh, let them marry her.
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Crafteck1: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2021
Do what makes you happy, life is very brief.
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by makavellidon: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2021
phranco:

Op you dont know what you want
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Kinzo0917(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2021
Lalami3232:
The girl na yeye girl, why she no go Yaba market go buy yansh and big breast? She no see as dem omotola and Destiny go buy yansh from balogun market? OP, discard her jare, na stupid girl she be as she no get yansh. But just give me her number, I wan ask her something.
Na man wey never ready for marriage na dey come out with these yeye/childish excuse. You see babe wey get wetin both married men and barchelors dey pray and fast for, and you come here dey talk trash. You don take your fever medicine this week so? I pity that girl if she ever gets married to a shallow brain man like you. God why you go dey give mumu people good gifts but the sensible no dey ever see such If I mistakenly see babe wey get half of those aforementioned attributes wey your babe get, na alter you go see us in the next 3months. Anyways, I go advise say make you discard her because E clear say you go cheat on her when una don marry. That babe deserve man wey go appreciate her, not a teenage nairalander. I just dey vex for here!!! People dey find babe wey get half of wetin you get but u dey here dey complain. If na yansh be marriage, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Toke Makinwa, Mercy Aigbe and co suppose still dey marriage. My guy, use you head and kidney oooo.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Man wey never ready na dey find unnecessary excuse for woman body"
. God bless you. You just said it all. Many of us are looking for babes with slim ass who you can easily carry but OP is looking for a girl with big ass. As soon as she gives birth, her shape won't be the same again. Anyway, they say one man meat as another man poison. OP, abeg give me her number ooooooo
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by brainhgeek(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2021
Sexual attraction is very key but really, whoever you married, sex will soon lose its place as priority as other matters arising will take over your thinking.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Lexusgs430: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2021
phranco:

Wetin you wan take the yansh do.......... wink
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Germi9: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2021
Small yanshhh dey shake ooh shocked

Be greedy,wife her and cheat on her periodt grin
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Nweike1: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Op,I pity you in advance...If you like, allow your quest and love for big nyanch to make you loosegaurd who go give you peace of mind..

Abi na banny wey get big nyanch wey go make you get competition with other men you want? cheesy

Las las,one day one day small nyanch go vex shake undecided
Correct
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Basiljoe: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2021
SMH. Oga don't buy in to all these modern feminine narratives meant to shame and surpress men's sexuality. You are a man and can have as much women as you want, options, besides Monogamy is unrealistic, only works on men with low sexual market value. Why must she be the only woman in your life?
I'm not saying you should be a womanizer.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by ziondaughter247: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2021
Just see how all the nairaland boys are offering advice without insult.
If it were a woman that wrote this, insults will have flooded this thread. Honestly, people in this forum needs to grow up. It has become very toxic.

This is the same way a woman may find a short guy, a broke man or a man with small dick unattractive. Allow people express themselves freely and seek for advice...Stop jumping on every and any thread written by a woman. It is childish and very rude. It's not a wonder that women are hardly contributors to this forum.

7 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by ziondaughter247: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2021
Basiljoe:
SMH. Oga don't buy in to all these modern feminine narratives meant to shame and surpress men's sexuality. You are a man and can have as much women as you want, options, besides Monogamy is unrealistic, only works on men with low sexual market value. Why must she be the only woman in your life?
I'm not saying you should be a womanizer.

Story!
Same way a woman can dump you for having small dick, being a brokeass and being short. I hope you would be happy.. Mr Masculine man....

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Kinzo0917(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2021
Kennyprince:
So what made u go for her in the first place since u know the kind of woman that u want already
. I tire for the OP ooo. Why did she go for her in the first place? Abi na person arrange her for him? All this small small boys eh….

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? / Funny Good Night Messages / My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.