Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. (33702 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
One of the reason why me and Orgasmgiver123 kicks people with our rain boot.

Damn.. Nasty.. We're Out of Here grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by NobleSeed(m): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
she no get nyash baba dey find who get nyash way no get sense. belike op na Brain jotter brother grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by chocboi78(m): 12:08am On Dec 28, 2021
Lmao
Op if say she get ass and boobs , she for no meet 70% of your requirements in a lady.
Choose the one u like pass, besides slim girls tend to add flesh after childbirth while thick ones becomes overweight if not properly prevented.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Ajibade123(m): 12:44am On Dec 28, 2021
ladies becomes more attractive and big after marriage take Simi as example

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by larryking78(m): 3:58am On Dec 28, 2021
phranco:
I am in a relationship with a girl I'm planning to get married to. I love her and we vibe together and play most times. From my own assessment, she is good, down to earth, knows how to cook, humble , respectful, and she is also very beautiful naturally, infact she passed 70% quality of the kind of woman I want in my life.
The problem is that I'm not attracted to her sexually. She has a small body, and doesn't have nyash or should I say small nyash (sorry for the offensive word). I'm not aroused if I'm with her. I can manage to have sex with her just once , even if she will stay five days with me, and I know this gives her concern.
I like ladies with backside, height and chubby . but the ones I have come across doesn't even measure up to this my girl in character.
Does sex Matter so much in marriage? Cos I'm afraid I may cheat on her or get sexual satisfaction outside our marriage. I'm just confused right now.
You have found her, if she loves you deeply pls stay with her. She will make you happy the most and that's what matters, your happiness. The secondly, the yansh you de look for is there, the truth is you will push it out by feeding her very well. If a woman is well taken care of and she is happily married, and you give her rest of mind, it will show in her body. My brother feed her well, nourish her with good food. She will be the best for you. I used to know a lady in my service year, she was the head of chorister, she was very small, no yansh, no breast as such, but she has all the good qualities. Laslas, na the President of Corpers finally got her married. Today she is fat. So forget yansh in your memory, just feed her well. Give her happiness and rest of mind.

8 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by pointblank247(m): 4:14am On Dec 28, 2021
Guy i no dey put mouth for this kine baby talk but today is different.

Just imagine, God just parckeged a wife material with peace of mind for you and you are busy looking for high blood pressure.

7 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 28, 2021
Now I see why marriages of today don't last.
When all you look out for in a woman are big yansh and breast, ignoring the characters and other virtues of a good wife then I wonder how such marriage will last.

Imagine the story of a nairalander who's wife had the guts to tell him she was going to visit another man and all the rubbish he complained about her character; you are here overlooking a good character to be with a big backside. Your choice though.

Don't come back here to cry foul in future.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Truvelisback(m): 5:58am On Dec 28, 2021
So, na yansh and breast be ur problem?

4 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Twoclans(f): 6:42am On Dec 28, 2021
The OP will still cheat when he goes into that marriage grin that one is for sure.

Guys that like ukwu hmmmmmm lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by idu1(m): 6:58am On Dec 28, 2021
I don't think your head is on your neck

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Exjoker(m): 7:54am On Dec 28, 2021
Were you blindfolded, high on drugs when you first meet her abi family forced her on you??
As for not finding her attractive, it is psychological stuff. So a little counseling should be able to fix you.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2021
TeddyJammy:
One of the reason why me and Orgasmgiver123 kicks people with our rain boot.

Damn.. Nasty.. We're Out of Here grin grin

Damn.. nasty.. we're out of here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by everythinggirly(f): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2021
Then no marry her nau, biko respect yourself and tell her the truth.
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Daroldigits: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2021
Baby, pele
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by MufasaLion: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2021
Do not marry her if you ain't satisfied with her outward appearance. Go and find someone else. There are billions of women out there.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:19am On Dec 28, 2021
Oga u go help ur self or u wanna pay someone to help you service her steady while you cheat kiss

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by MufasaLion: 8:20am On Dec 28, 2021
Lamanii22:
You wanna lose a good woman because of nyansh..? C'mon man!

So he should go ahead and marry her because she's good but afterwards cheat on her because of sex?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Mvena(f): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2021
dingbang:
If you can't value her, please dm me her number so i can make her a queen since you have let your preek affect your thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by phemmyfour: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2021
phranco:
I am in a relationship with a girl I'm planning to get married to. I love her and we vibe together and play most times. From my own assessment, she is good, down to earth, knows how to cook, humble, respectful, and she is also very beautiful naturally, infact she passed 70% quality of the kind of woman I want in my life.

The problem is that I'm not attracted to her sexually. She has a small body, and doesn't have nyash or should I say small nyash (sorry for the offensive word). I'm not aroused if I'm with her. I can manage to have sex with her just once, even if she will stay five days with me, and I know this gives her concern.

I like ladies with backside, height and chubby. but the ones I have come across doesn't even measure up to this my girl in character.

Does sex Matter so much in marriage? Cos I'm afraid I may cheat on her or get sexual satisfaction outside our marriage. I'm just confused right now.
It matters oo...it covers at least 50%. Please don't go ahead with the marriage plan, you guys are not SEXUALLY compatible

8 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Annajapheth: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by BarrElChapo(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2021
phranco:
I am in a relationship with a girl I'm planning to get married to. I love her and we vibe together and play most times. From my own assessment, she is good, down to earth, knows how to cook, humble, respectful, and she is also very beautiful naturally, infact she passed 70% quality of the kind of woman I want in my life.

The problem is that I'm not attracted to her sexually. She has a small body, and doesn't have nyash or should I say small nyash (sorry for the offensive word). I'm not aroused if I'm with her. I can manage to have sex with her just once, even if she will stay five days with me, and I know this gives her concern.

I like ladies with backside, height and chubby. but the ones I have come across doesn't even measure up to this my girl in character.

Sexual attraction is as important as any other aspect in marriage. You can't be sentimental on this issue if it is a deal breaker for you

7 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Telekinetic: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2021
phranco:

It’s almost 2022, you ain’t gotta get married if you don’t want to. Give am belle keep am for house continue your game. #teambabymama #teamfreeunion
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Goldbw122(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2021
Hmm is in your blood already, look for the one that you are compatible with you will surely find one.. there are a lot of women out there so choose wisely.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by heartbeat84: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2021
You can actually help her to grow, or should i say; increase the nyash/boobs to the size or shape you've always wanted. Any day u mistakenly play any away or outside match, be rest assured you will loose the girl forever.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by wisdom042(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2021
You already know the answer why are you asking for help again?
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by sisisioge: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2021
Hmmmmm.....and you didnt notice this her small body before approaching her for relationship? Whew! She will add weight o but wont grow tall....biko let the babe go jejely.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by jimtemi1: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2021
Even if u are sexually attracted to her, who told u that u won't cheat?, all this nonsense u are considering is not part of it, once u know she will give u rest of mind n respect u, carry on... There's possibilities u will live longer than finding beauty n dying of hypertension

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by zedegit: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2021
phranco:

You are a mumu man.

#No oofense.

Free that girl away from your confusion. You don't know what you want. You see a girl that gives you peace of mind, you say it's big ass that will pound you like foofool you want. Go get big ass and allow us to rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Eddisboi(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2021
phranco:

It is better you let her go, than marry her and start cheating on her.
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by samx4real(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2021
phranco:

My brother, this life no balance oh.

Marry her if she gives you peace of mind... Even if you marry the one that is your fantasy, she no go get half the quality of this one.

Just manage her, with time those features will come out, after child birth.

Take Simi for example.

Compare her pictures two years ago and today picture and see what am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by MufasaLion: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2021
Exjoker:
Were you blindfolded, high on drugs when you first meet her abi family forced her on you??
As for not finding her attractive, it is psychological stuff. So a little counseling should be able to fix you.

Nothing can fix it unless the babe have the desired physical features. I'm sure the OP would have been cheating on her while courting and reality has set in now because marriage is totally different from courting/dating.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2021
Then why are you trying to heap fire in your Head ? If you ask me that’s some weak ass Shhheeeet . If you’re not sexually attracted to her then don’t go forward with it simple stop trying to complicate your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? / Funny Good Night Messages / My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.