Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past (28139 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by juman(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2021
Op stated the reality of today.
Almost all ladies are prostitutes of different level.

3 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by mrksquare: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:
Looking for a decent girl today is not as so easy. We have decent and God-fearing ladies, and we have many ladies who have sex. Before you meet your wife, she might have had several sexual partners, probably met bad guys, probably done lots of bad stuff.... You will just have to close your eyes, ignore the past and move to marry her like that...

Marriage just like business is fraught with risk. You either marry a good wife or a domestic terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Bankxx: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2021
I use to know this retired but not tired olosho back in the UAE ,she made a stamp statement never to marry a cheat while she was still into runs girl

Like ,demanding lots of characters she wants in a man even with her dirty stretch Mark's and all that ,it amaze me how someone will want or plan her future with the right kind of guy and yet she has nothing to offer other than her already shattered body

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by dontrulee: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:
Looking for a decent girl today is not as so easy. We have decent and God-fearing ladies, and we have many ladies who have sex. Before you meet your wife, she might have had several sexual partners, probably met bad guys, probably done lots of bad stuff.... You will just have to close your eyes, ignore the past and move to marry her like that...

You'll regret it because when she starts bringing her past into the present, you'll not like it and it will be a bitter pill to swallow.
Na ment.

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Panda7(m): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2021
people that want only virgin na toto u wan marry or na toto be food
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by dontrulee: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2021
What happens when you close your eyes and drive?

You'll have accidents. Be careful

14 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by TemmyT002(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2021
Tha past has a way of coming from behind and bitting you in the ass.

4 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Connected1: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:
You are stupid... so stupid.
What's happening on Nairaland na.

There have been alot of foolish posts being moved to the front page lately.

What's happening to the mods.

8 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by NWABUKA007(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2021
Coldie:
I fit marry any girl that is reasonable and I can build a future with, cause me self know say as i dae here I don cast Tay Tay

There's hope for a tree

Whose root is not cut down.

There's a unique beauty about salvation through Jesus Christ,
God extended his love towards us by sending Jesus Christ to be a propitiation for sins once and for all.
His death, burial and resurrection was for mankind and thereby presented eternal life for all

...that whosever believeth in him should not perish but have eternal life..John 3:16.
To this end ...if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature old things are passed away, all things have become new .1corithians5:17

Oga confess and forsake your sins, accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.
By so doing the cleansing
Power of God would cleanse you from all pollution of any sort.

Don't stop there

...buy 4 yourself a bible
Study it consistently.
Join a church that preaches what's written in the bible ( that you can confirm)

Lead a holy life,

But all I spewed up there is by choice not by force

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by mirexxx(f): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2021
What about the man and his past Kwa?
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by justiz5(m): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

same here oh.... but how do we develop a formula for finding da right lady with low body count??
Desire in God to give you the best.
See God will never give you a girl that is a pussy distributor (Public Pussy) if you desire in his will. Even when the "SELF" in you wants to mislead you, God will call you back. You can also do a background check even when you are sure the Holy Spirit is the one leading you.

Nothing is hidden under the Sun.

That lady you desire to marry has a past life that can not be hidden.

Every past life can be uncovered. If people of the word can do it, why can't the people of God.

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by dontrulee: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2021
Bankxx:
I use to know this retired but not tired olosho back in the UAE ,she made a stamp statement never to marry a cheat while she was still into runs girl

Like ,demanding lots of characters she wants in a man even with her dirty stretch Mark's and all that ,it amaze me how someone will want or plan her future with the right kind of guy and yet she has nothing to offer other than her already shattered body

Some ladies are mad. That's how one told me she deserves the best. Someone with a spoilt life deserves the best Unfortunately, you'll not get what you desire, you get what you sowed in the past. You can't be worse and desire the best, it cannot work

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Ajmoziz(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:

Team living with no consequence
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by BigBashiru: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2021
justiz5:

See God will never give you a girl that is a pussy distributor (Public Pussy) if you desire in his will. Even when the "SELF" in you wants to mislead you, God will call you back. You can also do a background check even when you are sure the Holy Spirit is the one leading you.

Every past life can be uncovered. If people of the word can do it, why can't the people of God.

God gave someone an ex prostitute in the old testament....
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by ukaface(f): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2021
Una wey don spoil person daughter, wey dey here dey rebuke Wetin o p talk Na una gangangan go jam those kine girls .

For una wey still dey ' holy' may the good ones jam you.

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by dontrulee: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2021
mirexxx:
What about the man and his past Kwa?

Na the man dey pay the brideprice. He no get past.... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by dontrulee: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

God gave someone an ex prostitute in the old testament....

Old testament.... grin
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by dontrulee: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2021
TemmyT002:
Tha past has a way of coming from behind and bitting you in the ass.

The bite isn't nice. Don't wait to experience it

3 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Champneys: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:

Yes o. Even you wey be man no pure, you sef don knack everything everywhere.

Na so life be! grin
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by meeky247: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2021
It once happened to me that I came to know the past life of my girlfriend while she is in school. She do collect money from random men to visit them during the weekend. I approached her and she confirmed that its truth and she did it to sustain herself while in school. It's not that big deal for me since she did not lie. But she somehow continued with her past life and I decided it's time to let her go. A monkey will always eat bananas no matter what you do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by dontrulee: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2021
juman:
Op stated the reality of today.
Almost all ladies are prostitutes of different level.

There is no lie here. The pure and unstained ones are extremely rare. Unfortunately, it's the men spoiling and corrupting them. It's a viscious cycle

2 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by justiz5(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

same here oh.... but how do we develop a formula for finding da right lady with low body count??

For instance, I know most of my coursemates' lifestyle while in the university. The female once that used to fu...ck all over the campus or town. Some even spent days in the hostel fun..cking guys. Some of these guys will even gist loudly to our amazement how the mess girls' private parts look like, the sound it produces for every sex position and all of that.
Some have kept the video/audio recordings to date.

Now if any of my relatives want to marry such a lady and wants to find out about her lifestyle, I will gladly tell him so he can make his choice whether to Mary a fu..ck girl or not.

Another thing with these 'ashawo girls is that "na them de over do holy holy for Church pass.
They appear so religious in the Church but at night, na dem de chop Pe'nis pass.

They preach on Facebook, especially if suitors are not coming after graduation.
The big boys that bleeped the hell out of them do not consider them good for Marriage, it is you the Godly type that would want to go and neck-dip your di.ck in the wide public puss.y in the name of marriage because one useless simp on nairaland wants to make believe a mess girls past life does not count?

#Shame#

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by sammywise247: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2021
Imagine closing your eye to her past and marrying her, only to find out few years into the marriage that she still went to Bleep all her ex boy friends the week you married her. And know she claimed to be a virtuous wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by dontrulee: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2021
Champneys:

Yes o. Even you wey be man no pure, you sef don knack everything everywhere.

Na so life be! grin

I am still pure and I am proud of it.

2 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Bankxx: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2021
dontrulee:

Some ladies are mad. That's how one told me she deserves the best. Someone with a spoilt life deserves the best Unfortunately, you'll not get what you desire, you get what you sowed in the past. You can't be worse and desire the best, it cannot work
am still wondering how they even imagine that at all with there ego and pride ,very demanding, you need to see her saying once she notice her partner cheating that's the end she will walk away ..haba charity give ni,
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by dontrulee: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2021
sammywise247:
Imagine closing your eye to her past and marrying her, only to find out few years into the marriage that she still went to Bleep all her ex boy friends the week you married her. And know she claimed to be a virtuous wife.

Every lady claim to be a virtuous woman.
Only few ones will tell you they're bad but even at that, they'll still claim to be good.
Girls hardly have direction, it's the guy that leads and direct them.

The spiritual ones are the worst, I see through them easily like water. I just need to meet you once to know your weakness

3 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Danny5050: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2021
Are you for real... You mean I should go ahead and marry a lady that have had several sexual partners and probably have done countless abortions... Are you for real ?
Most ladies today are just walking cups yahoo boys have used most of them and if you dare. Marry such person your life will become worst than that of job... Guys before marrying any lady make sure you conduct a thorough check on her... Infact seek for spiritual counselling especially with a genuine man of God or probably fast and pray so that God will show you who she's and the future.

6 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
This is certainly the most senseless advice (comment) I've seen here on nairaland for this year undecided

Chaiiii, which kind mumu advice be this angry. You mean I should just lock up and try and forget the fact that the woman I'm about to share my prestigious and beautiful future with was once a community diick servicer? sad

Mallam Kabiru,I no blame you at all undecided. E be like say your preek never jam pussycat wey settle down swallow am like tap wey every abokii don fetch water from undecided.

No matter what--"Don't ever marry any Woman out of pity". Or. "Out of compensation".
Important

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by RosyIsBlessed: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
This is certainly the most senseless advice (comment) I've seen here on nairaland for this year undecided

Chaiiii, which kind mumu advice be this angry. You mean I should just lock up and try and forget the fact that the woman I'm about to share my prestigious and beautiful future with was once a community diick servicer? sad

Mallam Kabiru,I no blame you at all undecided. E be like say your preek never jam pussycat wey settle down swallow am like tap wey every abokii don fetch water from undecided.

No matter what--"Don't ever marry any Woman out of pity". Or. "Out of compensation".

You are so naive.
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2021
Marry her with her numerous body count and place all my millions in her care?

Then it will also be expected of me to be maintaining her and her useless past life!!!
Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by BigBashiru: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2021
dontrulee:

Every lady claim to be a virtuous woman.
Only few ones will tell you they're bad but even at that, they'll still claim to be good.
Girls hardly have direction, it's the guy that leads and direct them.

The spiritual ones are the worst, I see through them easily like water. I just need to meet you once to know your weakness

spiritual gals are quite narcisstic!

2 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by AkumTemi: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2021
Good advice for the matured only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

4 Tips To Keep A Woman's Attention / Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.