Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past (28180 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by diogo23: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:
Looking for a decent girl today is not as so easy. We have decent and God-fearing ladies, and we have many ladies who have sex. Before you meet your wife, she might have had several sexual partners, probably met bad guys, probably done lots of bad stuff.... You will just have to close your eyes, ignore the past and move to marry her like that...
Please don't close your eyes , that will be the worst decision a man will take

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Acesexcell(m): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2021
zainabicy:
Funny thing is girls don’t really have a problem with a guys body count.

We are just different sha, all this gender equality is bullsh****

The real question is -

Would you like to know all the ‘bad’ things she has done in the past ? All the styles and the guys that have hanged her legs ? Or would you rather not know ?

Ignorance is bliss o…

If you want to know, like

If you don’t want to know, share
zainab you are beautiful. How are you
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by funshint(m): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2021
You sleep with your gf yet you want to marry a virgin... most men are hypocrites!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
Men..
Dont settle for less...

If she's not a virgin... Expect a failed marriage
Hoes are pained when they see virgins cos they always wanna corrupt them...

Never worry, the good ones are there..but it ain't easy to differ em....
You are very correct. They want that notion that it's 'possible to get virgin' destroyed.
When they hear you have discovered a virgin the are like ' is it by being a virgin'.

5 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:
Looking for a decent girl today is not as so easy. We have decent and God-fearing ladies, and we have many ladies who have sex. Before you meet your wife, she might have had several sexual partners, probably met bad guys, probably done lots of bad stuff.... You will just have to close your eyes, ignore the past and move to marry her like that...
Your parents will be ashamed of you, if they read this.

Hana bros! Were you high when you typed this?

4 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by juman(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2021
dontrulee:

There is no lie here. The pure and unstained ones are extremely rare. Unfortunately, it's the men spoiling and corrupting them. It's a viscious cycle

Gbam.
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2021
The OP is a mumu man and obviously a SIMP.

No man, I repeat no man should marry a woman out of pity or compassion. Once she doesn't meet your standard,, dumb her immediately and move on with ur life.

A right thinking man should never think of settling down with a community borehole undecided, a girl who has bleeped all the guys in her neighborhood. What nonsense sad

5 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2021
i926:

Your parents will be ashamed of you, if they read this.

Hana bros! Were you high when you typed this?

The OP is a SIMP bro, that's how simps reason and talks. They always think with their emotions instead of thinking logically with their brains

6 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:

So my house has become a retirement ground ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by YourFavorite21(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2021
My phone and eyes should find a place in their hearts to forgive me for reading this weird post, this early morning.

4 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by johnrash(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2021
Clickguy44:
Good advice, in fact one of the best advice on this forum. To make it better, if she is a single mother, go for it, they love the best. It's gets better, look for those that have had sexual relationships with yahoo boys preferably those that have been used by them, those that their womb is damaged and the working dead among them. Just forget the past, since the past is in the past. After all she won't judge you by your future.

cheesy Sarcastically Noted

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by bluefilm: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
This is certainly the most senseless advice (comment) I've seen here on nairaland for this year undecided

Chaiiii, which kind mumu advice be this angry. You mean I should just lock up and try and forget the fact that the woman I'm about to share my prestigious and beautiful future with was once a community diick servicer? sad

Mallam Kabiru,I no blame you at all undecided. E be like say your preek never jam pussycat wey settle down swallow am like tap wey every abokii don fetch water from undecided.

No matter what--"Don't ever marry any Woman out of pity". Or. "Out of compensation".

I have said it before.

So many senseless people parading themselves shamelessly on nairaland these days.

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2021
Justkatty:
Why digging someone past that may hurt you forever?
If you can't let go of a past, better don't know about it for your mental sake

Try building yourselves the way you want, if you keep searching for Mr or Miss perfect, you'll keep getting disappointment except God wishes

Build him or her the way you want, allow the future to take charge forget the past and move on
We keep getting older day by day and not reverse.
One of the best decision I took was not going into a thing that will hurt me by asking for his past life and God has been faithful.
Women can know how to advise about forgetting about the past.
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by funshint(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2021
The reality of everything is that most of the guys commenting here will still end up marrying non-virgins. Because on the long run being a virgin won't even be part of the criteria again once feelings jam you. Only the matured will understand what I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by MufasaLion: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2021
This is a dumb post.

2 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by MufasaLion: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2021
funshint:
The reality of everything is that most of the guys commenting here will still end up marrying non-virgins. Because on the long run being a virgin won't even be part of the criteria again once feelings jam you. Only the matured will understand what I'm saying.

It's not about virginity per se. It's more about her sexual history.

7 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Zenithphil8368: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2021
This is probably the most deadly advice I have ever heard in my life. Follow it at your own peril.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by MufasaLion: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2021
meeky247:
It once happened to me that I came to know the past life of my girlfriend while she is in school. She do collect money from random men to visit them during the weekend. I approached her and she confirmed that its truth and she did it to sustain herself while in school. It's not that big deal for me since she did not lie. But she somehow continued with her past life and I decided it's time to let her go. A monkey will always eat bananas no matter what you do.

Bro, most ladies in her case don't change. They see every opportunity as money-making time.
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Zenithphil8368: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2021
This is probably the most deadly advice I have ever heard in my life. Follow it at your own peril. grin
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by ayberry: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2021
Few years back a girl was crushing bad on me she couldn’t hold it she told all my friends, my friends cudnt even approach me. She came closer, I saw her green light Buh man took her as a friend literally. She got pained more, didn’t allow my friend to rest, he later told me that dz babe has been disturbing him. I ignored again. We attended a wedding ceremony of a friend and dunno what stirred emotions she walked up to me where I was an sat on my lap and told me everything, I could feel her voice shaking. Mind you I crush on this babe too, exactly my spec and she’s pretty. Man kept calm, and cuddled her she felt warm and expressed all her pains , how she gave me alot of green lights and I wasn’t catching them. She was full of ecstasy Buh me I was calm despite the fact that I like dz babe I never showed my feelings cos I knew I wasn’t gonna date her. She soon asked me out and I declined, she couldn’t handle it. She came at me with full force left right centre. Family friends, friends, brothers I declined all even with the sex proposal friends with benefits she cried her eyes. Do you know why I did that? I couldn’t handle her past and that’s it and I won’t date someone’s daughter out of pity, it won’t last.
Till today my Respect from her is FULL BAR, even her friends respect me die. My own friends call me STRONG MAN LOL..
It’s not me it’s the grace of God and proper upbringing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Alaganature09(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:

Seems you just smoke expired weed? What kind of senseless advice is this?

3 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 28, 2021
Clickguy44:
Good advice, in fact one of the best advice on this forum. To make it better, if she is a single mother, go for it, they love the best. It's gets better, look for those that have had sexual relationships with yahoo boys preferably those that have been used by them, those that their womb is damaged and the working dead among them. Just forget the past, since the past is in the past. After all she won't judge you by your future.
The sarcasm here is over 9000 grin

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:
Learn to speak for urself no body send u message undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by obinnazy(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:

It’s easy when you pray Oga.
Guys are still marrying decent ladies till date.
There are conservatives everywhere, there are ladies who didn’t allow the internet or society destroy their moral values abeg

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2021
BigYash:
Her past will still not give you peace of mind. If you like know it,if you like don't know it. Girl wen don spoil,don spoil. No amount of money you give her can change her,not even sex game.. Cux she don do party tire,before she met you... So,girl wen don spoil,don spoil o

Nobe lie bro
You are a wise man and talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by bewla(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
This is certainly the most senseless advice (comment) I've seen here on nairaland for this year undecided

Chaiiii, which kind mumu advice be this angry. You mean I should just lock up and try and forget the fact that the woman I'm about to share my prestigious and beautiful future with was once a community diick servicer? sad

Mallam Kabiru,I no blame you at all undecided. E be like say your preek never jam pussycat wey settle down swallow am like tap wey every abokii don fetch water from undecided. (
No matter what--"Don't ever marry any Woman out of pity". Or. "Out of )compensation".
this your last word make sense

But what if she was rape
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Abudu2000(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Wait for the bashings cos they are coming for you.
offcourse you like his comment because it aligns with your hoeism

2 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by greypencils: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:
ERROR...If you can't find a decent girl, stay single.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Alaganature09(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2021
Zeinymira:
There are lots of decent women but y'all chose to ignore them.

Are you among the decent girls?
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Beress(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2021
Justkatty:
Why digging someone past that may hurt you forever?
If you can't let go of a past, better don't know about it for your mental sake

Try building yourselves the way you want, if you keep searching for Mr or Miss perfect, you'll keep getting disappointment except God wishes

Build him or her the way you want, allow the future to take charge forget the past and move on
We keep getting older day by day and not reverse.
One of the best decision I took was not going into a thing that will hurt me by asking for his past life and God has been faithful.

That's maybe because ur past is nothing to write home about
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by hedonido: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2021
Lol

Not all these overexposed rats of nowadays, after following countless yahoo boys to witness dorime up and down, and frolicking from one nice hotel to the other, how can they settle down humbly and with submissive loyalty with one regular dude?

Many of these girls are damaged goods. Too much exposure has ruined their lives. Just forget these ones. Marry them and sign your death warrant.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2021
Bankxx:
I use to know this retired but not tired olosho back in the UAE ,she made a stamp statement never to marry a cheat while she was still into runs girl

Like ,demanding lots of characters she wants in a man even with her dirty stretch Mark's and all that ,it amaze me how someone will want or plan her future with the right kind of guy and yet she has nothing to offer other than her already shattered body

Funny enough those kind of girls ends up with a faithful simp. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Girls Put Their Massive Backsides On Display (photos) / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.