Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment (59601 Views)

Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Guyman111: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2021
See bedroom enjoyment.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Mood11: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2021
Ybaby:

You are rudee!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You have no right to say this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I have not laughed this hard this month.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Ybaby: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2021
lilvicky68:
He eats a lot, snores a lot,

and also fûcks alot..add his good side jare grin

He supposed to be using battery and living in the drawer like his fellow colleague dilldoss not over eatting and taking space.

OP check on Jumia it is cheaper to get Dilldoos than this one you bring come house so

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by stanisbaratheon: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2021
OP you are mad

grin grin grin

I mean madly in love
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by lucky4west: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2021
dat guy no get job or work....he has been looking for someone to hang on....how can u start sleeping with a man when u have not been to his house? and and observe things for urself....obviously its only bedmatics he has to offer....send him parking else na belle u go soon collect so...the guy na scavenger
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by jornwhite: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2021
franchasng:
You are right anyway but as for me, I never did it and will never do.

Even as a married man I am now, I cant see myself sleeping over at my wife's parent's house, unless its extremely unavoidable.

I have some strict life practices that some people consider weird, this is one of them. I rather lodge in a hotel than sleep over at a girlfriend's house or hostel, i wont be able to sleep well at night, dunno why

In as much as humans/men vary their is nothing weird about what keeps you secure ... for instance, i find it hard to collect or accept money from my gurlfriend, maybe i'm allergic to women's money cheesy it doesnt mean i'm weird and i don't think you are weird, women can be very funny, i get
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by mukthar2000(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2021
Lazy and shameless attitude, how would the move into a lady apartment without proper arrangement within both,
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by franchasng: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2021
jornwhite:

In as much as humans/men vary their is nothing weird about what keeps you secure ... for instance, i find it hard to collect or accept money from my gurlfriend, maybe i'm allergic to women's money cheesy it doesnt mean i'm weird and i don't think you are weird, women can be very funny, i get
lol. But honestly I have weird principles of life, especially during my single days.

I hate the idea of a girl I am dating washing my clothes or cooking for me lol

Don't wash for me oh. If you must cook, prepare what you alone will eat, cos you cant impress me with cooking, washing and cleaning lol

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 29, 2021
Neobulletzz:

Shut up
You don’t have an apartment, you live in your father’s house

Isi odikwa GI mma nna? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Kaycee54321(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2021
Lol.

I keep telling people, there is no such thing as unconditional Love. Love is very transactional...

Reminds me of a local proverb that says that a man will house and feed a woman for ten years without complaints but let a woman feed a man for six months, it becomes a burden and community problem for people to resolve...

E reach woman turn, she remember personal space and boundary...but if tables were turned, they will say the man isn't "mature" or "man enough" to be with a woman...

E be things.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2021
Wahala tie gele, eh know dey finish for this naiaraland. From one story to another, from gbazgboz we woman commit to the one wey man commit. Edey balance well shaa grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by NoGirlfriend: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2021
u say him sabi maths for za oza room? oya na...use dah one take hold body.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Ralphshavin(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Good morning and merry Christmas everyone.

Please I'm in dilemma and really need some good advice.
This guy and I have been on this relationship thing for 5 months now with occasional misunderstandings here and there. The first one was because he visited me and refused to go after the time he said he would leave, when he finally left I got back home from work only for the security to call me that I have a visitor at the main gate and behold it was him.
I allowed him stay the night because he's a nice guy, really good in bed and also helps in the house to do stuff like wash the dishes and cooking.

Fast forward to December 15th we agreed he comes over and we spend the Christmas at my place then go to his place from 27th so we can enjoy the new year there. As we agreed, he came to my place on 17th of December and has not made any moves to leave or for us to go to his place. I am moved to create this thread because I got home from work yesterday and noticed more of his things have been arranged in the wardrobe with his shoes arranged by the front door..

Please how do I address this? I can't go on like this. He eats a lot. Snores also.
Is relationship not supposed to be the other way around why is he moving into my apartment like I'm going to marry him
We both stay in Abuja.

Mods please kindly move to Frontpage.
I will advice you to have a one on one discussion with him...in any relationship, communication is very key for it to be healthy. Talk to him and ask him about his plan of taking you to his place as earlier agreed.
Above all, don't get carried away with his bedmatic skills,if care is not taking, you might soon chop better breakfast... cheers
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by benson81(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2021
NovesaTillie:

This guy and I have been on this relationship thing for 5 months now with occasional misunderstandings here and there. The first one was because he visited me and refused to go after the time he said he would leave, when he finally left I got back home from work only for the security to call me that I have a visitor at the main gate and behold it was him. I learnt that is many Abuja boys stock in trade.sorry you are dating a Bleep boy.manage am if you like am like that or you let him go.
I allowed him stay the night because he's a nice guy, really good in bed and also helps in the house to do stuff like wash the dishes and cooking.

Fast forward to December 15th we agreed he comes over and we spend the Christmas at my place then go to his place from 27th so we can enjoy the new year there. As we agreed, he came to my place on 17th of December and has not made any moves to leave or for us to go to his place. I am moved to create this thread because I got home from work yesterday and noticed more of his things have been arranged in the wardrobe with his shoes arranged by the front door..

Please how do I address this? I can't go on like this. He eats a lot. Snores also.
Is relationship not supposed to be the other way around why is he moving into my apartment like I'm going to marry him
We both stay in Abuja.

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by EduBrazil1991(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2021
NovesaTillie:

This guy and I have been on this relationship thing for 5 months now with occasional misunderstandings here and there. The first one was because he visited me and refused to go after the time he said he would leave, when he finally left I got back home from work only for the security to call me that I have a visitor at the main gate and behold it was him.

We both stay in Abuja.

That snoring alone sef don reach to break up with him.

I'm available for serious relationship and I can wash, cook and also perfect in Zaoza room
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by EduBrazil1991(m): 11:01am On Dec 29, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

That snoring alone sef don reach to break up with him.

I'm available for serious relationship and I can wash, cook and also perfect in Zaoza room but I might also pack in shass
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by jornwhite: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2021
franchasng:
lol. But honestly I have weird principles of life, especially during my single days.

Don't wash for me oh. If you must cook, prepare what you alone will eat, cos you cant impress me with cooking, washing and cleaning lol

What i find funny is even you consider yourself weird cheesy haba! , i just feel sometimes those principles are tide to insecurity, whether people acknowledge it or not we all have some form of insecurity, the inconsequential ones don't just count
its gud to have principles buh i think life is better with some mix of flexibility
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by jornwhite: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2021
franchasng:

What i find funny is even you consider yourself weird cheesy haba! , i just feel sometimes those principles are tide to insecurity, whether people acknowledge it or not we all have some form of insecurity, the inconsequential ones don't just count
its gud to have principles buh i think life is better with some mix of flexibility, being rigid will just deny you ecosystem benefits cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by jornwhite: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2021
Ybaby:

He supposed to be using battery and living in the drawer like his fellow colleague dilldoss not over eatting and taking space.

OP check on Jumia it is cheaper to get Dilldoos than this one you bring come house so

preferring a Love Machine to a fleshy black preek is like asking for hi malt where there is malta guinness. well no prob @least now we know how low ur taste is
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Tochj(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2021
He is good in bed
He is a good guy
He helps in house chores
What else are you looking for
Go pay his Grooms price already
This is 21 Century
Anything Is possible
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Ybaby: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2021
jornwhite:

preferring a Love Machine to a fleshy black preek is like asking for hi malt where there is malta guinness. well no prob @least now we know how low ur taste is

That is all such men are " fleshy. Black, preek" and yes a dildoo is cheaper ....

Dilldoo will not be eating like a thief just AA batteries every month.

Do the maths.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Alusiizizi(m): 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
You wrote this at 5:53pm On Nov 17

I moved to this city because of my new job and my neighbors have been very homely and helpful to me especially the ones next flat,a young man and his wife with a kid . They have been very kind to me, sometimes when I get home late from work his wife calls me to join them for dinner and hangouts.

My issue now is I am beginning to grow fond of the man because of how gentlemanly he treats his wife and how dotting he is of their son. He ticks all the qualities that I dream of and sometimes I just feel like inviting him over to my place when his wife is out to tempt him a little.

What can I do to stop this feeling?
I don't want someone else man or to destroy a cute family.

Please don't insult me because I am in a relationship though it's a young relationship and I cherish my man I just see myself falling for this neighbor.

You wrote this at 8:26am On Nov 22

I am still very young (late twenties) and vibrant and beautiful and juicy downstream but I find myself recently considering marriage into a polygamous home maybe as the 3rd or second wife and I want to know what you think of this.
I find myself to be independent and really like having my space to myself, I also want to keep enjoying my life even in marriage but with less attention from the husband which I won't enjoy should I settle for the regular one man and one woman kind of marriage. In polygamy the man has too much honeypot to go round and lots of children to play with and that takes away much fixation on only one wife.
No everyday by fire and water fvncking, my buubs will not slack, I will travel round the world and still keep my job and my space..

You wrote this at 4:07pm On Nov 25

Nairalanders cry

My boyfriend who I once posted here that he he didn't want to leave my house after coming to visit for the weekend has not called me after he left. I have called him severally after that and he picked on a few occasions and said he was busy with work.
What actually happened is we have been dating for close to 3 months now and sometimes spend times in each other's place but for me I have never spent more than a day at his place because I love my privacy and when he came to my apartment for a weekend hangout he refused to go, the day he eventually left he came back by 11pm calling that he wants to spend one more night at my place. The next day I took the bold step and told him to please leave my house because he was going against the arrangement we had to only spend at most the weekend in each other's place. Now ever since he left he has not been calling me.
Could it be that he is no longer interested?

And now this post of today. Your posts on this subject is consistent enough to be believable, so a few words. If that picture on your profile is actually you, then given several of your posts, you are probably a runs girl. The one thing about runs girls(at least the ones that I'm aware of) is that the character that you described is usually the kind of boyfriends that runs girls keep, I could be wrong though. I could be wrong also in assumption made about your occupation as well. I stand corrected if this is the case, but if not, I will advise to accept the thing that has crawled into your home as a permant resident as this seems to be prototypical profile of the companion of runs girls.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by travismacoy: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
��nawa for dis guy oo. Him no get sense
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by EmpressOVD: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
He doesn’t have a home…. I SAID IT!!!
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by jimter44(m): 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
He eats a lot. Snores also. [/quote]

See how this guy is disgracing us. Kick this guy out of your house and end the relationship.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
ogashman:

Lol.....ur boot go soon chop finish

My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i kick a fellow with it they'll kick bucket

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Stormyharper(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Does he not have a legitimate job ni?

Does he not have friends or family ni?

Do you know his friends neighbour or worl colleagues

Before now have you been to his house and spend the weekend there or few days there?

Your boyfriend maybe a yahoo yahoo guy, 5 month dating is too early for him to be moving into your house.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Olumaeme: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
SocialJustice:
Homeless boyfriend, them full Abuja and Lagos.

Eject that fucker out of your apartment. Tell him it's too early to move in together.

You're dating the lowest class of men.

Which of the Abuja?

You no get money, nothing for you ooo.

Maybe them dey lagos sha, but this our Abuja, no think am
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by jornwhite: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ybaby:

That is all such men are " fleshy. Black, preek" and yes a dildoo is cheaper ....

Dilldoo will not be eating like a thief just AA batteries every month.

Do the maths.

Maybe dildoo won't eat up your foodstuff buh don't 4get maintaince cost a thing.
Dildoo can't give companionship, dildoo can't give you butterflies, dildoo can't protect you,what happens when you need just cuddle.

Dildoo are cheaper i.e you have to buy buh men are God's gift you don't have to spend moreover its utility over cost

#get your preference right
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Looooooooooooooooooool, when no be American movie

In this Nigeria, a guy will actually move in to live with his girlfriend? Even married men detest living in free accomodation owned by the wife's family, not to talk of this...

This is an all-time low, fa
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by MrSquint: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Have a talk with him...
Ask him to sincerely tell you the true situation of things, make him feel you'll understand whatever the situation is, just try to make him open up.
I think he doesn't have a house or he's possibly living with friends or family and doesn't want to take you there; or he's married and doesn't want you to know.

But have you ever visited him in his aclaimed house ?
Did you see pictures of him or anything that suggests the house is his ?

If you like him and want to have something serious with him, something beyond sex, then have a talk with him. He needs to get a job, create a job for himself, get an apartment and search for luv.

He shouldn't be using style to co-habit and be eating free food. That's not responsible, not cool at all.
For all your 69 affairs, relationship/Marital Counseling
Reach out with a message
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Ybaby: 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
jornwhite:

Maybe dildoo won't eat up your foodstuff buh don't 4get maintaince cost a thing.
Dildoo can't give companionship, dildoo can't give you butterflies, dildoo can't protect you,what happens when you need just cuddle.

Dildoo are cheaper i.e you have to buy buh men are God's gift you don't have to spend moreover its utility over cost

#get your preference right

She is spending on him.... he is a liability from the devil

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.