Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment (59635 Views)

Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Gee64: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
The guy is a simp!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Heffalump(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Congratulations OP. Your boyfriend has made it really easy for you both be that. No more transport to and fro. This one na every day knacking grin
Drink origin join and feel good
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by wumi2017(f): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hehe things dey happening
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by mrkings84(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Congrats to u!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Just manage. Girls have been doing this to guys all the time.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by ihatebuhari(f): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mood11:
How you are feeling right now is exactly how guys feel when a lady they don't want to marry forces herself in.
I suggest you go and see his family and do small things on his head cheesy
This one is Nylon Bag husband grin
grin grin grin I like your sense of humor pls be my friend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by dadabashua1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Good morning and merry Christmas everyone.

Please I'm in dilemma and really need some good advice.
This guy and I have been on this relationship thing for 5 months now with occasional misunderstandings here and there. The first one was because he visited me and refused to go after the time he said he would leave, when he finally left I got back home from work only for the security to call me that I have a visitor at the main gate and behold it was him.
I allowed him stay the night because he's a nice guy, really good in bed and also helps in the house to do stuff like wash the dishes and cooking.

Fast forward to December 15th we agreed he comes over and we spend the Christmas at my place then go to his place from 27th so we can enjoy the new year there. As we agreed, he came to my place on 17th of December and has not made any moves to leave or for us to go to his place. I am moved to create this thread because I got home from work yesterday and noticed more of his things have been arranged in the wardrobe with his shoes arranged by the front door..

Please how do I address this? I can't go on like this. He eats a lot. Snores also.
Is relationship not supposed to be the other way around why is he moving into my apartment like I'm going to marry him
We both stay in Abuja.

Mods please kindly move to Frontpage.
I for sure know say na Abuja even before reading it.. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by opey112(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
She said he is good in bed,that point is very important.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by SeriouslySense(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin grin grin
funshint:
Him no get job? You don enter one chance!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by RawBitterTruth(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
SocialJustice:
Homeless boyfriend, them full Abuja and Lagos.

Eject that fucker out of your apartment. Tell him it's too early to move in together.

You're dating the lowest class of men.

You be mumu

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Bimpe29: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
This your matter tie wrapper.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Twoclans(f): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
Abuja boys na their way.Very fake broke people and they will still be forming with their starched kaftans undecided

Hmmmmm but if you say he is good in bed then maybe he is worth keeping lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by SeriouslySense(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin grin grin
opey112:
She said he is good in bed,that point is very important.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by SeriouslySense(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin grin grin
Twoclans:
Abuja boys na their way.Very fake broke people and they will still be forming with their starched kaftans undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by AuroraB(f): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:

This guy and I have been on this relationship thing for 5 months now with occasional misunderstandings here and there. The first one was because he visited me and refused to go after the time he said he would leave, when he finally left I got back home from work only for the security to call me that I have a visitor at the main gate and behold it was him.
I allowed him stay the night because he's a nice guy, really good in bed and also helps in the house to do stuff like wash the dishes and cooking.

Fast forward to December 15th we agreed he comes over and we spend the Christmas at my place then go to his place from 27th so we can enjoy the new year there. As we agreed, he came to my place on 17th of December and has not made any moves to leave or for us to go to his place. I am moved to create this thread because I got home from work yesterday and noticed more of his things have been arranged in the wardrobe with his shoes arranged by the front door..

Please how do I address this? I can't go on like this. He eats a lot. Snores also.
Is relationship not supposed to be the other way around why is he moving into my apartment like I'm going to marry him
We both stay in Abuja.

You didn't get the memo that Abuja guys are 'Hobosexuals'? Are you sure he has a place of his own Don't allow yourself to be used ooo

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by KallmemrB0: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

you don jam Abuja boys lol... They don't have accommodation.. Always moving from one lady house to another

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Neobulletzz(m): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

Shut up
You don’t have an apartment, you live in your father’s house
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by UncleKoboko: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
[s]
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

[/s]
Keep fooling yourself in your silly imaginations.
Story teller
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
Congrats ... that means your pvssy go hear am this 2022! , enjoy the bang
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Zeel007: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
How is it difficult for you to ask him question. That shouldn't be difficult instead of bringing it down here

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by YoungAncient1: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
What is wrong with this picture Usually it is the lady that moves in. This is one turn for a change. grin grin

Anyway, from what you stated, you guys are already living like a couple, just consummate the relationship kawai

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

You have make a mistake from beginning, the guy is treating you you like both of you are one, his decision is not make you comfortable this is my advice
Don't fight him show love to him and understand is situation
Let him know what you want and what you don't want treat this issue with maturity
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Igbokid: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
ifex370:
Wahala everywhere grin grin...

I just comot from one thread wey e babe de do hook up for Ibadan
Abeg post link grin
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by adecz: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
⏩The man is good at bedmatics,
⏩Generally a nice guy
⏩Helps you around the house
⏩Helps you cook

So, what do you really want❓❓

Maybe he doesn't have the kind of
money you are looking for.☹️☹️

❌❌ You women are never satisfied☹️☹️

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by phemmyfour: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

You don enter one chance....you keeping him because he's good in bed. A gigolo you have there....It's either you keep him and continue to enjoy the sex or say no to a leech

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by deeLima86(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Guy man get talent sha. Him sabi wash and lick plate. You are one lucky ass babe. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by cmecproblem(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lol, Abuja boys will not stop.Madam that's their MO. rUn.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by KushLyon(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
ifex370:
Wahala everywhere grin grin...

I just comot from one thread wey e babe de do hook up for Ibadan
Na that side I dey come from now sef, gbas gbos just full everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by mrkings84(m): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
Just small move in u are already shouting on the pages of Nairaland.

According to one nigga here...
Damn Nigga....
What a fuckery....

Girls have been moving in guys house from 1749bc without hell letting loose!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by faithfull18(f): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin grin Beware of Abuja boys.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Sheriman(m): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
You say wheytin?? You said he is a nice guy and really good in bed till your lover boy lafayeti will Bleep the hell out of you then later dump your fucking ass cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With / Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.