Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment (59567 Views)

Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by jaxxy(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
franchasng:
Pity your brother abeg lol.

I keep wondering where and how ladies meet all these kind of guys cos I know a lot of well loaded and well behaved single and searching for better ladies, life no balance lolz

These kind of guys hunt for specific type of good ladies. It’s not by coincidence or Chance. Lol

Cool guys intentionally go hunting for these gals bt any gal the like even if she’s broke or ridiculous they end up with the terrible gals,
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Dpundict: 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
In all my years, I have never slept in a lady's house. I think it is because I have never really been in a relationship with a lady in love with me. embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by tonyson010(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Good morning and merry Christmas everyone.

Please I'm in dilemma and really need some good advice.
This guy and I have been on this relationship thing for 5 months now with occasional misunderstandings here and there. The first one was because he visited me and refused to go after the time he said he would leave, when he finally left I got back home from work only for the security to call me that I have a visitor at the main gate and behold it was him.
I allowed him stay the night because he's a nice guy, really good in bed and also helps in the house to do stuff like wash the dishes and cooking.

Fast forward to December 15th we agreed he comes over and we spend the Christmas at my place then go to his place from 27th so we can enjoy the new year there. As we agreed, he came to my place on 17th of December and has not made any moves to leave or for us to go to his place. I am moved to create this thread because I got home from work yesterday and noticed more of his things have been arranged in the wardrobe with his shoes arranged by the front door..

Please how do I address this? I can't go on like this. He eats a lot. Snores also.
Is relationship not supposed to be the other way around why is he moving into my apartment like I'm going to marry him
We both stay in Abuja.

Mods please kindly move to Frontpage.

Abuja guys,
Ur guy is out of business and maybe owing rent. His move is just to come occupy Ur place and push u into collecting loans in order to help him .
You r about to be used.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by kunle75(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:

This guy and I have been on this relationship thing for 5 months now with occasional misunderstandings here and there. The first one was because he visited me and refused to go after the time he said he would leave, when he finally left I got back home from work only for the security to call me that I have a visitor at the main gate and behold it was him.
I allowed him stay the night because he's a nice guy, really good in bed and also helps in the house to do stuff like wash the dishes and cooking.

Fast forward to December 15th we agreed he comes over and we spend the Christmas at my place then go to his place from 27th so we can enjoy the new year there. As we agreed, he came to my place on 17th of December and has not made any moves to leave or for us to go to his place. I am moved to create this thread because I got home from work yesterday and noticed more of his things have been arranged in the wardrobe with his shoes arranged by the front door..

Please how do I address this? I can't go on like this. He eats a lot. Snores also.
Is relationship not supposed to be the other way around why is he moving into my apartment like I'm going to marry him
We both stay in Abuja.

You were looking for Bleep/ house boy and now that you have one .
You start complaining, so why can't you visit him first .deal with it ooooo cos we're not there when he was digging you real good

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by franchasng: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
jaxxy:

These kind of guys hunt for specific type of good ladies. It’s not by coincidence or Chance. Lol

Cool guys intentionally go hunting for these gals bt any gal the like even if she’s broke or ridiculous they end up with the terrible gals,
lol, na wa oh.

Even as a student, I never slept over at a girl's house. I even hated the idea of visiting a female at her hostel to talk of sleeping over. Some guys de try sha lol

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by TheMostComplex1: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:

I have visited his house twice.
The second time I slept over.

That may not be his house ie it could be his friends house. Be very careful plenty Abuja men no get house & prey on working class women.
Be careful oooooh
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Lastmankc(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mood11:
How you are feeling right now is exactly how guys feel when a lady they don't want to marry forces herself in.
I suggest you go and see his family and do small things on his head cheesy
This one is Nylon Bag husband grin
I am passing through this shit now,my gf have been staying in my house for a year now.I have even left the house for her.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by WillyDave: 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
I bet u actually know what to do. But because he is really good in bed, u now appear to be confused. If not for his performance in bed u would have told him in his face that u don't want him staying this long in ur place. You are afraid of losing him and losing his dick.

You are also afraid of having a serious discussion with him about ur relationship because u don't love him that much to settle down with him. He snores and eats so much. Am sure u hate this two attributes.

My simple advice is this. Continue to tolerate him for now while u enjoy his dick. One day you will get tired of it. Then u can muster up courage and tell him ur piece of mind.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by jaxxy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
franchasng:
lol, na wa oh.

Even as a student, I never slept over at a girl's house. I even hated the idea of visiting a female at her hostel to talk of sleeping over. Some guys de try sha lol

Some guys no get shame now. So if u allow them they will overdo. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
problem no dey finished in Nigeria grin grin grin

he's good in bed got me, lazy Nigeria youth grin

the funniest thing when this guy finished expanding your pussy, one mumu go still marry you for house

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by overall90: 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
angry angry
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Okhuadams(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

the matter is as simple as what goes around definitely comes around. Congratulations
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by DemMannaScam: 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Manage the animal for another 8 months, he may sought out his accomodation issues by then...

Mumu girl & mumu boy cheesy

[s]
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

[/s]
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by GoldenSpec: 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
All you ppu wey dey bring headache for we NLders to solve in the name of relationship, if them born una papa n moma good make u continue in 2022 if we no scatter ground for u.. Enough of dz nonsense,hian! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by aimalohi: 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
U hv to address it as soon as possible because after sleeping with u all the time and doing several abortions for him he will go and marry another person. U hv to discuss with him. What is happening, y r u bringing in more load, my mum and sister says they r coming in jan. Or i am sorry I wasn’t brought up that way to just camp a man permanently oo. Then what will now remain for ur husband if this guy ends up leaving u. There use to b a girl in my BQ that camped a man for over 8months at d end d guy told d girl that there is a vision that he must not marry a yoruba girl otherwise he will die. This happened over 5years ago and the girl is still not married. Pls be wise

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Pumpumking: 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

angry
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Zenithphil8368: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
As in this one pass see finish, i cant imagin myself being accomadated by a woman in the first place, you are doomed as a man because this female folks don't have no joy but if reverse was this case we won't hear this manipulative genda coming here to rant as if she has not given the weaklin enough attitude to Read the handwriting on the wall
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Pumpumking: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

angry
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by AutoChick4U(f): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:

He's been helpful in chores and Other stuff
House husband noni. Hope he got a job
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by ImoleNaija: 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
franchasng:
lol, na wa oh.

Forget about the stupid guy in OP's post. Banging a girl in her room or under her father's roof is heavenly - talking from experience.

1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Sermwell(m): 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Saturn444:
Invite 2 of your female friends to come and spend 2 days with you and give them the code that you need the guy to leave by their actions. When they arrive, let them keep bugging him to take you all out, for a night out at expensive place.

Then repeat, and if he says no money, then invite a man friend to come and take you all out, and make sure he is not left behind, if he doesnt wanna come, say you wanna lock your door.

No one can be trusted now especially unpredictable people whose script you dont understand.
If I'm a lady and her friend, it will be very stupid of me to do that! What after fooling yourself as her friend and sending the guy away, then your useless friend begins to invite him back again after two weeks? Most ladies don't know what they want honestly
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by NovesaTillie(f): 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lastmankc:
I am passing through this shit now,my gf have been staying in my house for a year now.I have even left the house for her.

embarassed embarassed
That means you perfectly understand what I'm going through.
Even if I want to marry this guy, not this way.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by henrimoto(m): 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mood11:
How you are feeling right now is exactly how guys feel when a lady they don't want to marry forces herself in.
I suggest you go and see his family and do small things on his head cheesy
This one is Nylon Bag husband grin
hahahaha...
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by henrimoto(m): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
ifex370:
Wahala everywhere grin grin...

I just comot from one thread wey e babe de do hook up for Ibadan
ohh.... You follow dey inside that lagos to ibadan big bus.. Hahahaha, what an evening?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by jclassiq(m): 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
Shut the hell up and learn to take the good with the bad.

He eats a lot. He snores also. But he also fvcks me well and helps me wash plates. Yen yen yen....

My friend, pick your poison and don't disturb this honourable platform with your sexual escapades. Nonsense.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by henrimoto(m): 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
HarunaWest:

You complain about your BF too much..Abeg go sitdown. If you cant handle a reationship then break up. How many threads you wan create ontop this dude head?
haruna, no vex for the gel matter. Ku ya n'kuri. E be like say, e never tay wey she finish secondary school. She never mature for man relationship matter.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Lastmankc(m): 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:

embarassed embarassed
That means you perfectly understand what I'm going through.
Even if I want to marry this guy, not this way.
I understand.Its so pathetic.I don leave the house and properties for that my babe.I have rented another house else where.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:07am On Dec 29, 2021
Ha ha … the guy is probably here on NL … reading and swearing grin
PS: I think the story/account are fake anyway …
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 29, 2021
The essentials of life Eat, Bleep , Sleep and Repeat grin Dude don hammer! Living his best life!! cheesy

If he bleeps a machine you gotta feed him like a machine and allow him sleep well.
lilvicky68:
He eats a lot, snores a lot,

and also fûcks alot..add his good side jare grin
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by henrimoto(m): 12:12am On Dec 29, 2021
Bigfish121:
Na wa
I recently relocated to Abuja and need to make new friends few though.if you are in abuja you can hit me up.though not in Abuja now,Ellen for the Christmas celebration. trav
hope say na fine babe you be ... hahahaha
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by realtheo: 12:15am On Dec 29, 2021
Life no balance..... atleast he is good on bed but doesn't have money....madam choose one, u can't get it all
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:17am On Dec 29, 2021
Eject that jobless fella now for your good. Lazy youth

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.