Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment (59559 Views)

Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by mercy87(f): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Good morning and merry Christmas everyone.

Please I'm in dilemma and really need some good advice.
This guy and I have been on this relationship thing for 5 months now with occasional misunderstandings here and there. The first one was because he visited me and refused to go after the time he said he would leave, when he finally left I got back home from work only for the security to call me that I have a visitor at the main gate and behold it was him.
I allowed him stay the night because he's a nice guy, really good in bed and also helps in the house to do stuff like wash the dishes and cooking.

Fast forward to December 15th we agreed he comes over and we spend the Christmas at my place then go to his place from 27th so we can enjoy the new year there. As we agreed, he came to my place on 17th of December and has not made any moves to leave or for us to go to his place. I am moved to create this thread because I got home from work yesterday and noticed more of his things have been arranged in the wardrobe with his shoes arranged by the front door..

Please how do I address this? I can't go on like this. He eats a lot. Snores also.
Is relationship not supposed to be the other way around why is he moving into my apartment like I'm going to marry him
We both stay in Abuja.

Mods please kindly move to Frontpage.

Is he fair and tall? From the east?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Josbreed: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
This is called Abuja marriage. A lot of couples do it.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by pawesome(m): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
The way homeless guys full Abuja�����

Madam,this your boyfriend no get house or place wey u go go stay for new year

���
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by litaninja(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
I stopped reading at "Abuja" grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by aobinna79(m): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Good morning and merry Christmas everyone.

Please I'm in dilemma and really need some good advice.
This guy and I have been on this relationship thing for 5 months now with occasional misunderstandings here and there. The first one was because he visited me and refused to go after the time he said he would leave, when he finally left I got back home from work only for the security to call me that I have a visitor at the main gate and behold it was him.
I allowed him stay the night because he's a nice guy, really good in bed and also helps in the house to do stuff like wash the dishes and cooking.

Fast forward to December 15th we agreed he comes over and we spend the Christmas at my place then go to his place from 27th so we can enjoy the new year there. As we agreed, he came to my place on 17th of December and has not made any moves to leave or for us to go to his place. I am moved to create this thread because I got home from work yesterday and noticed more of his things have been arranged in the wardrobe with his shoes arranged by the front door..

Please how do I address this? I can't go on like this. He eats a lot. Snores also.
Is relationship not supposed to be the other way around why is he moving into my apartment like I'm going to marry him
We both stay in Abuja.

Mods please kindly move to Frontpage.
maybe his rent has expired.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by baloney: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
well I could partly assuming write on this trend, that it either this guy like you or god loves you so much.
cool cool cool
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by simplesearch: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
You're living in fornication and going to hell with your eye wide opened because of immorality and sex. God cannot be mocked, repent genuinely of your fornication and kick the guy out of your life while you keep your body which is Gods temple holy and free from all defilement. If you don't, someday you'll be praying for forgiveness in the colony of the lost where no one forgives or can be forgiven. Heed Gods begging to you now to repent before the table turns. Shalom!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by jornwhite: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ybaby:

She is spending on him.... he is a liability from the devil

you can get a direct (he) liability that is from God if that is the fuss ... beyond how it sounds, there is no crime or sin if a woman spends on a man, koko be understanding.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Winbog55: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
I kindly advice you to know his place and some of his relatives before anything like cohabitting
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Ybaby: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
jornwhite:

you can get a direct (he) liability that is from God if that is the fuss ... beyond how it sounds, there is no crime or sin if a woman spends on a man, koko be understanding.

I knew it. grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Ybaby: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Winbog55:
I kindly advice you to know his place and some of his relatives before anything like cohabitting

before things start going missing....
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Bamzyriches451: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wahala
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Andathunda: 4:00am On Dec 30, 2021
he eats alot because he's good in bed. you gerrit�

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by KingAzubuike(f): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2021
Olumaeme:

Which of the Abuja?

You no get money, nothing for you ooo.

Maybe them dey lagos sha, but this our Abuja, no think am
Why do you Abuja lovers just hype the state like no tomorrow. A state that's still developing. You should be comparing it with the likes of akwa ibom or Anambra. Even portharcourt is more developed and bubbling than Abuja.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by SocialJustice: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Olumaeme:

Which of the Abuja?

You no get money, nothing for you ooo.

Maybe them dey lagos sha, but this our Abuja, no think am
Them dey Abuja, take it or leave it. It was even Abuja I first saw such guys when dey sleep car, dey find girl when go house them.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Olumaeme: 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
KingAzubuike:

Why do you Abuja lovers just hype the state like no tomorrow. A state that's still developing. You should be comparing it with the likes of akwa ibom or Anambra. Even portharcourt is more developed and bubbling than Abuja.

K
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by TruthUntold: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Goldpeny:
If I will ask you,do you know where he stays.Also try to find out if he is married,Also find out,if he is working or huzzling,because I stay in Abuja,i know how some of these guys behave.Call me on my number.08134754822.Let us get to see,and talk better.I stay in Abuja.
are you for real? Another house jumper spotted!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by DeRay98(m): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Is it not part of genda equality? Why can't some men sometimes do what most women all the time
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by aisha1314(f): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
If you're uncomfortable with him living with you then you should ask him firmly to leave your home. But also ask him why he wants to live with you especially as you guys haven't been together for that long. Like others said maybe his rent is up and he doesn't have money to renew it. If he's to continue living with you though then he must pay for some expenses too. Don't let him have a free ride.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos / Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.