Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) (34872 Views)

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / Lady Tracks Down Husband's Sidechick & Retrieves The Benz He Bought For Her (vid / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by larryking540: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
luvyaself95:
You're right tho i don't pay attention but i wanted to know because if the white man was black man and woman is white woman court might sentence the man to prison.
yeah we know how it happens over sea ,bro ,
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by luvyaself95(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
larryking540:

yeah we know how it happens over sea ,bro ,
Abu naw angry
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Iamnorth: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
We are talking about a phone here! No matter
what taking back a gift a phone especially is way too petty,take or leave it!
PaNnamdi:

Weakling man cheesy

Na your type dey build house in name of your woman including television and chairs in her name,and give her all the original papers grin
The day u guys breakup you will become a miserable homeless and a poor fellow while she would be looking fresh and rich cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos - Queenstl / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.