Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) (34877 Views)

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / Lady Tracks Down Husband's Sidechick & Retrieves The Benz He Bought For Her (vid / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Candidlady: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
justosee:

Why will any reasonable man buy Iphone 12 for a lady in the first place?

smh4yourmentality!

grow up
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
Candidlady:

smh4yourmentality!
grow up
Tell that to your father.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by advanceDNA: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
thinkmoney:

It's about working on yourself and personality. I have not bought a girl a car before but u have done 'big stuffs' for ladies, even the ones I know in my mind if minds that they wont last. I measure whatever I want to do. I give out things I am really able to give and easily replace.
I am talking because o have build myself to that level. It's real maturity. It's the way we all should behave really.
We have bastardise relationships and made it transactional.

it’s human nature.

people feel hurt when they are betrayed in a relationship. How we react is different.. some people move on like it’s nothing..
Some people become suicidal...
. some people fee like hurting the person back..... and that’s why we see this kinda moves....
We have seen worse naaa....
Women that don’t give anything seff will come and destroy your property... u are now saying blaming men that collect their gifts back....

some people will even kill...

U don’t know how painful it can be to realize you just being used....

See that man that killed that Nigerian woman for marrying him visa...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pocohantas what's your take on this?

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Candidlady: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
justosee:
Tell that to your father.
he a grown up man with lota establishments!
again grow up!!

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by rollandben(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Thank God you were able to retrieved your dear phone. WOMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Na this one dey vex girls pass! The guy na terminator! Give her expensive gifts that will blow her mind but whenever she messes up and becomes too proud and arrogant;you send her parking out. A day later, storm her apartment to retrieve all your materials. Na she go loose, guy man chop free kpekus and free breast feeding. Devil na liar... Pity girls ooh, is not their doings na devil.

2 Likes

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by ufotunang: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nawaoooo....so he did not dash her the phone
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Munzy14(m): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mariangeles bia lekwa ofu n'ime ihe retrieval ahu gwara gi yesterday... grin

This season, ka eji amara onye wu boyfriend ma owu actual girlfriend...Yana ndi nruga assistant ka mgbe January... grin grin
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
obembet:
nonsense, what's good about it?
obembet my darling.how r u
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Drone95(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Give me my thing back! grin
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by feedthenation(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
---it's the season of retrievals---
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by jaykorbs(m): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bro, dont be deceived. Almost all relationships are transactional. Except parent love I guess.
thinkmoney:

It's about working on yourself and personality. I have not bought a girl a car before but u have done 'big stuffs' for ladies, even the ones I know in my mind if minds that they wont last. I measure whatever I want to do. I give out things I am really able to give and easily replace.
I am talking because o have build myself to that level. It's real maturity. It's the way we all should behave really.
We have bastardise relationships and made it transactional.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by cricifixo: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
I think amaka has to give me back all d earth shaking, ground breaking orgasms i gave her all dis years
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by cloud(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
Dreadshy:
With all these retrievals, I think Obianuju owes me for all the trips I took her to while dating abi what do you think?
what about all the oil you drilled?
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
advanceDNA:

it’s human nature.

people feel hurt when they are betrayed in a relationship. How we react is different.. some people move on like it’s nothing..
Some people become suicidal...
. some people fee like hurting the person back..... and that’s why we see this kinda moves....
We have seen worse naaa....
Women that don’t give anything seff will come and destroy your property... u are now saying blaming men that collect their gifts back....

some people will even kill...

U don’t know how painful it can be to realize you just being used....

See that man that killed that Nigerian woman for marrying him visa...
You have a strong point and you have strongly and clearly expressed it really.
I especially see the true ness of your point when u said ladies that haven't given any material things even come to destroy the guys property.
Its the reality of things. But we can all agree (you and I atleast) that it's not the ideal thing to do. And we must always work towards fulfilling the ideal.
We have differing way we perceive and react to things
We can however keep working on ourselves. I kid you not, when I loose a relationship, I very consciously, constantly and intentionally try to react the ideal and mature way. It has benefit for ones mentality, emotional health and dignity. I want to emphasize that its work. Every good thing, good way of reacting too, needs work and constant rehearsals in the head. You envision things before hand and keep telling yourself the appropriate way to react.
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Guys are getting wise these days, kudos!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Candidlady:

he a grown up man with lota establishments!
again grow up!!
And he can't afford to buy you a phone?
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
gentlesmithugo:
obembet my darling.how r u
Obembet is a guy man like you, make una dey use una head for once. undecided
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Haewhy5: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Candidlady: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
justosee:

And he can't afford to buy you a phone?

lmao

dude if only you knew!

your broke self cant gift your mamana nada. While your dad is busy struggling trying to afford what ijoke with on drugs!

grow up! Please help me tell your dad that my dad needs a driver

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sharp guy,
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
Candidlady:

lmao

dude if only you knew!

your broke self cant gift your mamana nada. While your dad is busy struggling trying to afford what ijoke with on drugs!

grow up! Please help me tell your dad that my dad needs a driver
I don't have time for silly kids on my mention this evening. I already had a very stressful day.

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Funflipper: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
McOluOmo:
SMH
U fall hand
You aren't a real niggarrr

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

He is a low life pussy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Candidlady: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
justosee:
I don't have time for silly kids on my mention this evening. I already had a very stressful day.

~stressful day~ ikr! When you are poor stres is the order of the day!

and you calling me a kid is offensive but i'd let it slide!

ican elevate you!!
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by cayorday89(m): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
According to the case of MC Lively vs Kiekie, it is for office of the girlfriend not to be taken along by the girlfriend in the event of her vacating that post and since she is vacating it, the new girlfriend will take over the phone for easy access to the boyfriend.

Note: New girlfriend is allowed to come with her own personal phone.

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by almarthins(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Only a pussy ass niggarrrr retrieve gift they bought or gave their girlfriend

You don buy am the gift already.

I repeat Only a pussy ass weak niggarrrr retrieves gift they bought for their girlfriend

Exactly....I dey even use the same logic when I want borrow or lend people money
I will give out the money that I can afford to lose

Ur own no pass damn niggar. If u buy ur gf iphone 13 with ur hard earn money, she come Bleep like this girl. I believe u go suspend ur Toronto to go get ur gift back.

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Dreadshy: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
cloud:
what about all the oil you drilled?
we both drilled both our oils. The drilling wasn't one sided.
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by izubext007: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
And the man will keep repairing his mother phone.
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Goodnigga: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
fineboynl:
So this is the new trend. This coming week will be interesting.

Many guys need to choose between the red pill and blue pill.

choice between the willingness to learn a potentially unsettling or life-changing truth by taking the red pill or remaining in contented ignorance with the blue pill. The terms refer to a scene in the 1999 film The Matrix.
In the beginning, there was no pill, just Adam, with the choice to be Alpha( Dominate and subdue the Earth), but regarding women, he chose to be Beta. I don't really like sometimes using Alpha/Beta stuff but it is good for explanation. All men are Alpha by creation while all women are Beta by creation, hence law of Gravity( or Polarity) can occur between the two bodies. However, anytime A man who is supposed to be Alpha behaves like a Beta, the Beta(Woman) behaves like Alpha. Moreover, we have more men behaving like Beta these days which is the cause for women becoming Alpha( Dominant). Though, flexibility should be there, but a man is meant to remain Dominant most of the time, if he wants a Submissive (Beta) woman. Or else, reverse will be the case.
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by lexy2014: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
mrkings84:
Wrong man, now can u retrieve the hot sex she was giving u all these while?

Ladies should learn to stand their grounds on issues like this

Which hot sex was she giving? Was she doing d guy a favour by having sex with him? Did she not enjoy the sex or did the guy not give her hot sex? Which ground Dem wan stand? Ground based on sex? What kind of unfortunate man are u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by mrkings84(m): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
lexy2014:

Which hot sex was she giving? Was she doing d guy a favour by having sex with him? Did she not enjoy the sex or did the guy not give her hot sex? Which ground Dem wan stand? Ground based on sex? What kind of unfortunate man are u?

Mkpumiri kill u dia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. / What's Your Worst First Date Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.