Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,960 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) (34851 Views)

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / Lady Tracks Down Husband's Sidechick & Retrieves The Benz He Bought For Her (vid / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pussy ass man shocked sad
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Lordedifice1: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
All the break up and bad bad news i dy hear na ladies
Nigerian ladies shay dem swear for una life ni!!!!!!!!!!!
Y
Una go dy cheat like it is a life style
Abi una no wan marry ni

All the infidels i have been hearing na so so ladies name i dy hear

Nigerian ladies wetin dy una haaaaaa!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
sad
isaiah4life:
With all these retrieving mentality trends, I foresee ladies not collecting gifts from men in the nearest future.

E better Na . E pay us pass abi you Simp cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
advanceDNA:
I know it looks vindictive collecting the phone you bought for a lady....

But I cannot buy you iphone 12 and u will be using it send nudes to another man..... hábá... you want to be unfortunate niiii...
Why will any reasonable man buy Iphone 12 for a lady in the first place?

7 Likes

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Elidrisy20: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
She didn't ask for it in the first place
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Only a pussy ass niggarrrr retrieve gift they bought or gave their girlfriend

No go join simps o . This one na Simp comment

19 Likes

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by marsup: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
If a girl demands stuffs from you, before she dates you....that already tells you the kinda person she is. If you as a guy buys things for a girl, just to get her to love you, you are a big fool. Confused people, roaming around the world these days. What makes it worse is, parents especially mothers' encourage the wayward lifestyle of their children.

6 Likes

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by danielbello(m): 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Good
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
advanceDNA:

But I cannot buy you iphone 12 and u will be using it send nudes to another man..... hábá... you want to be unfortunate niiii...
My brother you have bought it you have bought it. It's good to think through things before doing it. Gifts are no longer yours after you give them out. It's not really your business what they do with what you give them.
Unless say there there was an agreement that you lend or lease out the item.
It's the ladies that are not smart too. You can't tell me you bought me a phone or an house and still hold back the documents. The lady can get the guy arrested if she has the receipt of the phone in her name.

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Adakintroy: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
If you never marry Sha, it's not women or men faulths it's you. Some people are at psycho level with blame.

You mean to tell me all women or men are bad and you are good?. Just you good?.

Na craze some people de craze. I de fear woman but if I fear them pass one place na me them suppose fear.
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by mrkings84(m): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Wrong man, now can u retrieve the hot sex she was giving u all these while?

Ladies should learn to stand their grounds on issues like this
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by advanceDNA: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
justosee:

Why will any reasonable man buy Iphone 12 for a lady in the first place?

Nigga, the thing off me....
Wetin dey vex me about these guy be say, the woman wey birth and train them no dey use that kind phone...

Maybe they are trying to prove they are a capable boyfriend...not knowing they are the side guy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by emnite(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
See what kpokpogrigri has caused
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by advanceDNA: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
mrkings84:
Wrong man, now can u retrieve the hot sex she was giving u all these while?

Ladies should learn to stand their grounds on issues like this

Don’t paint our women as prostitutes that receive goods in exchange for sex in relationship...

Both parties contributed their bodies for sex
Buying gifts is just an gesture for being together... he wouldn’t do the same for a prostitutess ... so if the girl suddenly shows that her pvssy belongs to everyone, then Mayb she doesn’t deserve the kind gesture..

7 Likes

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
advanceDNA:

wallahi
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Jorge91: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Only a pussy ass niggarrrr retrieve gift they bought or gave their girlfriend
I swear, can’t give what I cannot afford to lose.

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by larryking540: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
2022 is a year of awareness cool cool cool cool cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
advanceDNA:

Nigga, the thing off me....
Wetin dey vex me about these guy be say, the woman wey birth and train them no dey use that kind phone...

Maybe they are trying to prove they are a capable boyfriend...not knowing they are the side guy

Most of them are fraudsters. I don't see any hardworking young man who will spend his hard earned money to buy Iphone for a girl.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by BlackAlien007: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
advanceDNA:

Abi she wants to shoriburuku
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Elporo(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
TheManOfTheYear:
I would never understand why guys collect the things they gifted their partners after a breakup. Wasn't it meant to be theirs because you gifted them.

The best thing is don't buy her anything when you aren't married to her, collecting your gifts back sounds childish.

Don't dare quote me, I go blast your mama

Is it your money?
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
Dreadshy:
With all these retrievals, I think Obianuju owes me for all the trips I took her to while dating abi what do you think?

Yep... Go retrieve the damn trips!
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by advanceDNA: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
thinkmoney:

My brother you have bought it you have bought it. It's good to think through things before doing it. Gifts are no longer yours after you give them out. It's not really your business what they do with what you give them.
Unless say there there was an agreement that you lend or lease out the item.
It's the ladies that are not smart too. You can't tell me you bought me a phone or an house and still hold back the documents. The lady can get the guy arrested if she has the receipt of the phone in her name.

It doesn’t matter whether it’s a gift or not... people do things for each other in relationships becos they expect loyalty....

U are just trying to sound civil or woke....

Buy a girl a car and see if you won’t be angry when her real boyfriend drives the car past you...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by larryking540: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jorge91:
I swear, can’t give what I cannot afford to lose.
that's the best bro ,a girl wants you to buy her an iphone ,if can't afford it twice bro better no do it ,buy a phone at your own capability

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
isaiah4life:
With all these retrieving mentality trends, I foresee ladies not collecting gifts from men in the nearest future.

That would be a miracle... Nigerian ladies valuing their dignity over money! That would be a generational transition!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
hell yeah!!! if i gave you gifts and you cheat, these gifts were given under false pretence, and will be retrieved asap!

even fukc sef, the day i figure out how to retrieve the good anaconda i gave you, thats the day you will owe me plenty of fukc too...lol!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by larryking540: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
advanceDNA:

It doesn’t matter whether it’s a gift or not... people do things for each other in relationships becos they expect loyalty....

Buy a girl a car and see if you won’t be angry when her real boyfriend drives the car past you...

most people shouting I can't take back what I bought for a girl are just acting like ignorant people , probably they haven't done much in a relationship ,if u invest for relationship to the extend you woman start meeting another guy outside ,the way the thing go pain you ,e go be like say they use nail knack your head ,,,even ordinary car ,some big men they collect am back ,who be mumu ,this was y one oyibo gun down one Nigeria girl ,after marrying her she start to communicate with one Nigeria lover ,

if you are not interested in a relationship don't bother joining the relationship group because no forgiveness is allowed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by advanceDNA: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
BlackAlien007:

Abi she wants to shoriburuku

Lol
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by friendl: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nigeria ladies sef
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by advanceDNA: 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
justosee:

Most of them are fraudsters. I don't see any hardworking young man who will spend his hard earned money to buy Iphone for a girl.

Guy, some men are simps that think with pvssy...they will do it and even buy for sister of girlfriend not because they have excess cash but becos they want to show capable boyfriend.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Candidlady: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Broke men everywhere
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
sleropA:
Alpha guy

Alpha my foot.
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
advanceDNA:

It's about working on yourself and personality. I have not bought a girl a car before but u have done 'big stuffs' for ladies, even the ones I know in my mind if minds that they wont last. I measure whatever I want to do. I give out things I am really able to give and easily replace.
I am talking because o have build myself to that level. It's real maturity. It's the way we all should behave really.
We have bastardise relationships and made it transactional.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos - Queenstl / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.