Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot (40140 Views)

My Husband’s Brother Disrespects Me In My Own Home / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Germi9: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2021
Who dey advise you??
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by BlackyOne: 10:40am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. She became an orphan recently, so I decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support.

Though she also invested all her savings into the business and I supported her also with the little i can. I thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually.

But her behaviour has really changed seriously towards me. She hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. She will say it's nothing that she is just catching fun. I do overlook all this just to make peace rain.

Something happened yesterday that make me feel so bad. I told her I'm coming to visit her in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she should help me order food. So when I reached her side she told me to bring money that she can't use her money to buy food for me. I felt somehow inside with her response. I had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously.

So after I'm done eating, I was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone, then a call entered and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she comes back. I was really dumbfounded and shocked, I coundn't utter any word as i don't want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. She left me there, I stood up also and left the shop. I really felt bad and sad. This is a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parents. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that it's childish for me. He said I should chill for now. please I need your advice on how to go about this.

NOTE; I rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. Though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it into two, my gf can use the other half.

Surfer nor dey tire you.... OP you're going through an excruciating heart pain, cut it all off... Tell her your piece of mind and the end the relationship as she's no longer yours, give her a week to get out of the shop with her belongings and to stay away...

Or the other option is to continue to surfer the pain, she won't change and that's the truth you don't want to acknowledge, she's into the wild now so cut her loose for your sanity sake.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Fourwinds: 10:40am On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Many men do not know when to act as a boyfriend and also when to act as a husband.
A boyfriend is a boyfriend and should not be confused for a husband.

Anything you do as a boyfriend or girlfriend is done kindheartedly and just have the mind that it is an investment that may end up being a bad one and move on.
I invested on my man cos I was in the position, thank God I do not regret that anyway

If you know that you can’t withstand having a bad investment, don’t spend on your gf or bf
There is no law binding gf and bf. It is all affection and any investment in it isn’t different from charity.

Guys and girls una don't hear so....

I remember when a girl ask me for phone, I told my sister she said I should buy the phone. I cum reason am say person wey I never marry? I no buy the phone ,girl cum dey show attitude, na so I end the relationship..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by zedegit: 10:41am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. She became an orphan recently, so I decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support.

Though she also invested all her savings into the business and I supported her also with the little i can. I thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually.

But her behaviour has really changed seriously towards me. She hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. She will say it's nothing that she is just catching fun. I do overlook all this just to make peace rain.

Something happened yesterday that make me feel so bad. I told her I'm coming to visit her in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she should help me order food. So when I reached her side she told me to bring money that she can't use her money to buy food for me. I felt somehow inside with her response. I had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously.

So after I'm done eating, I was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone, then a call entered and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she comes back. I was really dumbfounded and shocked, I coundn't utter any word as i don't want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. She left me there, I stood up also and left the shop. I really felt bad and sad. This is a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parents. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that it's childish for me. He said I should chill for now. please I need your advice on how to go about this.

NOTE; I rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. Though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it into two, my gf can use the other half.

Just when I thought we had the last of these topics than another Simpson shows up.

Don't send her packing as long as she's meeting up with her part of the payment.

She was your girlfriend not that she would have done better as a wife but just to keep things in perspective.

Never sacrifice something for a girlfriend with the view that it will make her to love you more or marry you.

Settling down is not even her priority, she's materialistic, most women are especially the " your money is our money while my money is mine.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by yuping(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
all what i said is the truth. i really contributed alot for her, both my time and cash. did all the shop arrangement. i'm also a very busy person. I'm coming from bank then i decided to branch her side since it closer.
Immediately she said she cannot buy food for you with her money, you should have drawn the line then, you have to let women no that tthey is a thin line between love and being foolish.
This is the kind of thing you will face when you have financial issues in your marriage.
I pray you leave her soon, becaus it emotional blackmail you are into.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Psoul(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

My guy "jee chuba ego" go and hustle. Go and make money and stop been too close and idle around her.
You are focusing too much attention on this woman.
You are gradually losing your respect.
Stop bn too much around her.
Get real busy and make enough money and all these will stop.
If you continues like this, you will lose the babe and also your head.
Your babe wants you to be a busy person and not a guy that will be asking her to buy him N300 plate of food.
You contributing into her business does not mean you will be asking her to buy u food.
Women don't like a man that makes them spend their money.
Go get enough money so that you don't even have to look into her money and she will be loyal to u.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by descartes400: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2021
ukaface:
One of my old but wise patient once told me that: the best way men interpret love from women is when they show respect to men, in return men will definitely show love , I asked" isn't the lady also fit to have respect from the man?" He said it's same thing," love would synonymously tag along with respect. Once a woman is respectful, she would earn love from her partner.

In a way I believe him, judging from this thread. If that's the formula for love...maybe, just maybe, we would have less issues in relationships and marriages .

Females, make we dey farabale sometimes too, you can't be ungrateful to an helper and expect to eat your cake alone, Omo them go collect cake from you o .

Thumb up!
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by deavicky(m): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

as a real Niggar I will advise you to stop calling her and try to reduce any form of contact with her.also look for another girl to cushion yourself for the shock ahead . She is seeing another man whom she believes is better than u.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by advanceDNA: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2021
Beremx:
are you describing your mother? Eyaaa sorry for her o! Your father must have been devastated

how do u insult people’s mothers and fathers ?? Gosh!! Man wey dey date you dey try oooo
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2021
vickydevoka:

He believes in bàbymamarism

Maybe his Mom was a babymama.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nitah1: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

Lockup the shop send the who,re packing....do not listen to people shouting childish idea up and down except you operates Charity organization....
It is olosho like this after taken care of them will wakeup one day to tell u they are sorry that's not the will of God for you two to be together.

Collect your shop send her away..
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by CAPSLOCKED: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
how am i a baby?

I'M NOT SURE THAT A FULLY GROWN MAN WILL LIVE TO EXPERIENCE ALL THAT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH AND STILL NOT KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING. YOU'VE LOST THIS GAME ALREADY AS YOU'RE TRAILING BY UN-EQUALIZABLE GOALS BUT YOU CAN STILL PULL OUT NOW TO SAVE YOURSELF.

YOU'RE LOST BUT NOT ALONE. DO YOURSELF GOOD BY LOOKING AT THIS LINK IF YOU CARE TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS. https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Agbebakun22: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2021
Jodha:
She's actually tired of the relationship.....I agree with yhur bro... it's not easy but just leave her with the shop and to her conscience....

God can see yhur heart.... don't lose hope ...yhull surely find someone that'll love and appreciate yhu..

Coming from the wicked gender who cause the man pains
Op if u take this thrash up to ur heart u are doom
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Wannabenz: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2021
She doesn't love you anymore but that shouldn't bother you,they never loved us.If you don't want to chase her out,you can easily tell her that she'll be paying the rent starting from January if she refuses...chase her out.

You go still see someone better than her.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Bobxin: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Many men do not know when to act as a boyfriend and also when to act as a husband.

Anything you do as a boyfriend or girlfriend is done kindheartedly and just have the mind that it is an investment that may end up being a bad one and move on.
I invested on my man cos I was in the position, thank God I do not regret that anyway

If you know that you can’t withstand having a bad investment, don’t spend on your gf or bf
There is no law binding gf and bf. It is all affection and any investment in it isn’t different from charity.

This one hits the sweet spot
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by writeprof(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2021
finishmatter:
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

It's a FALLACY to stereotype a WHOLE gender or group. HUMAN BEINGS ARE NATURALLY AND INTRINSICALLY SELFISH!
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Allheart: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Pure like pure water
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Kobicove(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2021
gliving:
Simp
What she need is a good beating

What type of advise is this?
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by advanceDNA: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2021
iezeiyida:
Sit her down and boldly tell her wrongs na, if she apologise or react negatively by insulting you, tell her it's over and walk away....don't try to get your money back from her o, try and move on by firstly deleting her number!

Delete her in your mind because she doesn't at all care about you

You don’t sit this breed of women down....

these are women that believe men should pay for their existence.... nothing you do can be enough....the nigga should move on and send her out from his mother’s shop...
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by MMXX: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2021
You'll Dumbos should stop with the simp simp simp shit already, it's irritating! Even when it's not needed.

The op is just too nice and gentle of a person, she's taking your gentleness for a ride, typical of an average Nigerian girl,a good percentage of them are leeches and out for only what you got to offer, after they're tired they start to misbehave.

See finish has greatly entered your case and the relationship is dead. Move on already

As for your shop, it's your decision,do what you won't regret shalom
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Mavor: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

It's like dey use juju on you or something, cos I don't understand this rubbish I just read.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Fourwinds: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2021
heniford2:
you need to reset her brain give her quick notice first by asking her for a loan calculate the money you spend on her ask her for soft loan when you get the money ask her to leave your mom's shop that your mom want to make use of it, she will try to manipulate you to pay back the loan tell her is the money u spent on her shop you just collected it back avoid having sex with her she may lock you up spiritual with it, doing so move on life goes on break up with her and watch her beg you never accept her back and never ever have sex either with her again she's ungrateful lady

Did you read where OP requested for food, OP said she demanded that he should bring money for her to buy him food ?

I doubt you read and digested the narrative, if not you won't be giving this your suggestion

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by finishmatter: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2021
writeprof:

It's a FALLACY to stereotype a WHOLE gender or group. HUMAN BEINGS ARE NATURALLY AND INTRINSICALLY SELFISH!

What type of fallacy?
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Mavor: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2021
MMXX:
You'll Dumbos should stop with the simp simp simp shit already, it's irritating! Even when it's not needed.

The op is just too nice and gentle of a person, she's taking your gentleness for a ride, typical of an average Nigerian girl,a good percentage of them are leeches and out for only what you got to offer, after they're tired they start to misbehave.

See finish has greatly entered your case and the relationship is dead.As for your shop, it's your decision,do what you won't regret shalom
The OP is a simp and a weakling. STFU please and stop validating weak behaviour.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Drambo: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2021
This one & him brother nah simp. Family of simps grin your papa sef fit be simp
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by WELLINGTON01: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2021
ode, dem say you be munu you say thanks.....

chai but you be chronic simp oo, as I deyy read ur write up I just deyy vex anyhow...how una take deyy jamb this kind women wey treat una like pikin.

you re a weakling of a man...she doesn't respect you, you already failed. see just collect ur shop, ur money and send her packing..

you iduotic bloody SIMP, I weep for you

grin grin grin

dichvu:
thanks
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by vickydevoka(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Maybe his Mom was a babymama.
It doesn't matter. Davido n wizkid has their mum. This days ladies needs bàbymamarism bcus of today social world
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by technovone: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2021
Guy, you gat to be sincere with yourself. You said you and your girlfriend has been together for years. If she has been a bad girl, you guys won't go that far. You won't even have the courage to secure a shop for her.
And if truly she started acting strange recently, you gat to check yourself.
Many guys out there have a very terrible character that hardly we they see a woman to cope with such.
She refused to buy you food? That's just a piece of shit coming outta your mouth.
You should be more mature than that.
It's only ladies that I've seen coming online to post this kind of shit.
Man up guy!
You shouldn't have come on here, you should have handled the situation maturely.

"Being a masculine doesn't makes you a man, what makes you a man is your potential of being poetic."

I rest my case.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Mrkumareze(m): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2021
I guess she's financially stable then you are, that's why most women disrespect or even divorce their men whenever they get to a better level in life..
You probably came with a clean heart but u see where it has ended you.. just go hustle for money, pretend nothing happens... get balance and look for a sweet decent girl to marry..
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by goldmatrix(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2021
She has already given you a position in the shop too as a sell boy. Why are you Oliver Twist, why don't you want to enjoy your new position if you don't know what to do...
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by GoldenSpec: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2021
1½days left to another year and I'm done advising people on relationship matter. Thanks
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by MMXX: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2021
Mavor:
The OP is a simp and a weakling. STFU please and stop validating weak behaviour.
How do you classify weaklings and simps plz educate me sir??

From his write-up, he showed compassion to his orphaned fiancee, someone he intends taking the next step with,that unfortunately has now changed character

Would that be classified as a simp trait,or maybe he should have battered her whilst claiming back is shop,plz educate me I'd like to learn not to be a simp sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza / Lovers Of Nude Pics... / When She Says "I'm Taken"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.