Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,723 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot (40124 Views)

My Husband’s Brother Disrespects Me In My Own Home / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by finishmatter: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

Jeezuzpick:

I'm happy for you.

Because your Dad didn't heed such advice in his time.

Rather, he married your Mom and they had you and your siblings.

There are other men like him, so the world still has hope.

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Evii: 10:16am On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:
Another one.

Y'all will agree with me this year is truly YEAR of the SIMPs.

Guys, we need to filter Men that will follow us to 2022.

Guy you're not supposed to be here, you're supposed to be on stage doing comedy(AY life) and stuff like that...I don laugh tire reading your comment. Come to think of it, not all guys suppose follow enter 2022 bro.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Weyrehmod: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2021
Although i no get clothes and foodstuff for this festive period that is not my major concern

I need cash to repair this laptop that someone dash me(battery and keyboard needs to be changed) so i can join the virtual web development training that will commence by January

I really wish I'll see help so i can aquire this web development skill..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Beremx(f): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2021
finishmatter:

My mother is INCAPABLE of Love.
She is intrinsically selfish.
My father married him at his own peril.
Okay
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by don4real18(m): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2021
Jodha:
She's actually tired of the relationship.....I agree with yhur bro... it's not easy but just leave her with the shop and to her conscience....

God can see yhur heart.... don't lose hope ...yhull surely find someone that'll love and appreciate yhu..
Why should he leave her with the shop. He paid for it.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Kriss216: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2021
Beremx:
are you describing your mother? Eyaaa sorry for her o! Your father must have been devastated
Are you always like this? Why bringing his parents into this? That's too low coming from an aged woman like you.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Ronjule: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2021
I think is better you don't generalize.
We have millions of great and selfless women out there.
I have met some of such angels.
Maybe you met the daughters of Jez instead.
finishmatter:
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by egunna(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. She became an orphan recently, so I decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support.

Though she also invested all her savings into the business and I supported her also with the little i can. I thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually.

But her behaviour has really changed seriously towards me. She hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. She will say it's nothing that she is just catching fun. I do overlook all this just to make peace rain.

Something happened yesterday that make me feel so bad. I told her I'm coming to visit her in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she should help me order food. So when I reached her side she told me to bring money that she can't use her money to buy food for me. I felt somehow inside with her response. I had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously.

So after I'm done eating, I was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone, then a call entered and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she comes back. I was really dumbfounded and shocked, I coundn't utter any word as i don't want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. She left me there, I stood up also and left the shop. I really felt bad and sad. This is a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parents. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that it's childish for me. He said I should chill for now. please I need your advice on how to go about this.

NOTE; I rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. Though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it into two, my gf can use the other half.
u really want us to believe this story?
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by TemmyT002(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2021
Tell her you won't trust her if you are not allowed to check her phone.
If you two are already intimate, show her why she allows you access to her body and not her phone.
If she doesn't allow you to check her phone, just forget it, she is seeing someone else. That's a fact. Ladies who love you don't joke with trust.
You should find someone else but concerning the shop, leave her with it. Don't disturb her. Just leave her with it.
She will never forget it.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by TeeGod(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2021
For disrespecting u after all u did for her only means that she's an ungrateful human. My brother, there is nothing u can do to change her now probably she's still very young hence her behaviour.
Like someone said, we men need to know our role as boyfriend and as husband.... There are certain things u dont do has a "boyfriend" and for a husband it's a must.

If u can end it now, do it and let her vacate the shop since she's sharing with ur mum. Those men should at least help her secure another place and let her continue with her life. I'm sure she will definitely regret since ur intentions are true.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by don4real18(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2021
Guy, it's time for you to move on. Babe wey no fit use her money buy food for her fiance go frustrate you inside marriage. Also, there's nothing immature if you decide to take the shop back. Let the man that waited for her at the junction rent another one for her.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Beiii: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Jodha:
She's actually tired of the relationship.....I agree with yhur bro... it's not easy but just leave her with the shop and to her conscience....

God can see yhur heart.... don't lose hope ...yhull surely find someone that'll love and appreciate yhu..
Girls will be girls.
Why should he leave her with the shop? She needs to move her business somewhere else
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Beremx(f): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:

Are you always like this? Why bringing his parents into this? That's too low coming from an aged woman like you.
because I didn’t quote you abi? You will be next if i read any senseless comment from you.

Btw, how’s your daddy? Is he also a retired SIMP like you?

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by drdanny(m): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. She became an orphan recently, so I decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support.

Though she also invested all her savings into the business and I supported her also with the little i can. I thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually.

But her behaviour has really changed seriously towards me. She hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. She will say it's nothing that she is just catching fun. I do overlook all this just to make peace rain.

Something happened yesterday that make me feel so bad. I told her I'm coming to visit her in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she should help me order food. So when I reached her side she told me to bring money that she can't use her money to buy food for me. I felt somehow inside with her response. I had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously.

So after I'm done eating, I was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone, then a call entered and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she comes back. I was really dumbfounded and shocked, I coundn't utter any word as i don't want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. She left me there, I stood up also and left the shop. I really felt bad and sad. This is a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parents. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that it's childish for me. He said I should chill for now. please I need your advice on how to go about this.

NOTE; I rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. Though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it into two, my gf can use the other half.

Baba, just collect your shop back and let her CATCH HER FUN... No mumu yourself oh
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2021
TALK TO HER PASTOR IF YOU KNOW HIM.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by finishmatter: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2021
Beremx:
Okay

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Kriss216: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2021
Beremx:
because I didn’t quote you abi? You will be next if i read any senseless comment from you.

Btw, how’s your daddy? Is he also a retired SIMP like you?
Grow up!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by TONERO500(m): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2021
Jodha:

If I insult you now nobody go know why, what! Are you saying he should continue paying for the shop every year? SMH
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by vickydevoka(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

I'm happy for you.

Because your Dad didn't heed such advice in his time.

Rather, he married your Mom and they had you and your siblings.

There are other men like him, so the world still has hope.

He believes in bàbymamarism
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by penplus: 10:27am On Dec 30, 2021
Move on my brother

And thank GOD you are not married yet
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Fourwinds: 10:28am On Dec 30, 2021
gliving:
Simp
What she need is a good beating

You don't need to beat anyone..she is just a girlfriend... So the moment the guy discover unfaithfulness, he should just take a walk
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Otunski: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2021
You guys will never learn. You probably have sisters, Aunties, Nieces and cousins that need you financial assistance to take them from their current hardship but you won't help but instead one low life idiot and ingrate is what you decided to waste your hard earned money on.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Beremx(f): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:

Grow up!

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by descartes400: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
How is it so hard for you to understand the part “....I did not regret it .......” before asking me needless questions!

You did not regret it because your man, maybe now an EX, was nothing like the OP's fiancee!

Those questions were to outline the differences between your man and the OP's nasty fiancee!

You Gerrit, if you don't Gerrit,forgerrebout it tongue

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by ewa20buredi100: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2021
killmods:

Guy from ur story na old olosho u dey with oo.. She no even get respect for u at all to dey hustle right in front of u. start separating urself from her now before she give u disease or another man's pregnancy. Run far away!!!
Btw how una take dey date girls without commanding respect. I no understand all these NL stories undecided
Please how do you command respect from a girl you want to date?
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Fourwinds: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2021
TONERO500:

If I insult you now nobody go know why, what! Are you saying he should continue paying for the shop every year? SMH

Read what you quote..he didn't say he should be paying for the shop every year..he only advice him to take a walk out of the relationship and forge about the shop
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by ariesbull: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

so these kind of men dey

Abeg collect that shop back.... That Ome na hutsler you open shop for
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Starz825(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2021
finishmatter:
grin funny dude
So na man remain for man to marry now abi .. cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by ollybasa: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2021
Bros that's exactly was women are, you are not the only person experiencing this oo, you are to choose to be simp for life with her or JAPA. choice is yours.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by HEAVEN4444: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2021
search your life. that woman is your punishment. there are no coincidences in this life and there are no victims either. you deserve everything you are going through.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by yuping(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2021
Truvelisback:
Bro, mee too.
Anything I tell this man to do here go be lie, I just want meet this man beat the hell out of his life, you cannot be stupid and be foolish at the same time never.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Starz825(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2021
redstaarx:

Tbh you did nothing wrong .. dont mind those people bashing you .. just that you did it for a very ungrateful fool ..
*If na me I go burn everything in that shop and she'll start from ground zero again * no follow me sha o I get small mental issue angry grin
Werey grin
No kill me na cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / When She Says "I'm Taken"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.