Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding (71217 Views)

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently / Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by fluffybaby(f): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
Alphafeezay:
Is that all?.... we need details before we set up the Social media jury

But if a man comes out to say how his bae dumped him for his bestie a week to their wedding we will not need to hear details before we start shouting ...hoes ain't loyal grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Uyi168: 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:
Men??

I pity those who still kill themselves over a man.

You better do something with your life. They ain't worth the troubles.

My peace of mind over relationship brouhaha any time any day.

Ndi Uchu!
I go soon make am, I go soon make am, naso chukwudi take spend 21yrs for city...
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Ttjj: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
Really
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by olisaEze(m): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
That guy has no intention of taking any of dem abroad! Wetin our locally bred Naija girls don do Yankee boys once dem reach uptown is no longer news to any guy there. He’s just stringing dem along with promises while chopping his 'bush allowance' to save money on extracurricular activities whenever he is home. In fact, he must be a very promising young man to have been engaged to two friends in quick succession. I tell you, he’s not done with their circle yet! grin grin
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by OmegaAutos: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nonexisting:
This is a case of golddigger being outsmarted by another golddigger. The only victim here is the simp that came back to marry the golddigger and his tears will be premium when he finally takes her abroad.

You copy and pasted this from my mind... we go dey here to hear the final story how the new chick betrayed the simp
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by meobizy(f): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
Na today? Did she have anything more to offer than a wet vagina? Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by QuickStandard: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Failed REPUBLIC grin
Tloc:

Your case can not be redeemed, just like a failed REPUBLIC.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
madridsta007:

If I spoil you for a day, you will come back and delete this.
Abeg bros spoil me or should i drop aza.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mtcheww, all these abroad boys no get money,na just fake accent,its small small girls that see them as a big deal
Are you sure?
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by madridsta007(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
RAGGA40:
Abeg bros spoil me or should i drop aza.

I dont "spoil" people I do not know. That is for Father Christmas.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by chiago95(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
madridsta007:

If I spoil you for a day, you will come back and delete this.
u saaay Tell am bro. U bam!
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:
Nigerian men are ssssccccuuuuummmm all of them tongue
Mtswww
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by madridsta007(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Are you sure?

Abi... I laughed when I saw that.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Tizu(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
Say what you did. you will never know you were being monitored.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Champneys: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hot breakfast.

E go reach everyone, even the bestie wey collect, them go collect or serve her too! wink
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
madridsta007:

I dont "spoil" people I do not know. That is for Father Christmas.
K.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Jaqenhghar: 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:

Which money?
Most of them are taxi drivers, pizza delivery man and gutter cleaners. It's girls who don't have levels that want to die on top their neck.

Guys with cool bar na naija you go see them.

So? Those are hard working men who pay their bills. You chimpanzees still see hard work as suffering no surprises

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by dingbang(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mtcheww, all these abroad boys no get money,na just fake accent,its small small girls that see them as a big deal
who do you this thing abeg.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Stargurl20(f): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Alphafeezay:
Is that all?.... we need details before we set up the Social media jury
If the reverse was the case na, u won't request a single detail before bashing the lady. U see this hypocrisy ehn.... I pray it won't be the end of u Nairaland's men someday.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by mykelshowz(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
go abroad fess �

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Emaprince: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:
Men??

Ndi Uchu!
Says the same lady that went as far as seeking public opinion for a gift she will buy a male friend she is stylishly shooting her shot at.

We don't believe in what comes out the mouth of a woman. We believe in their actions..and so far, your actions contradicts your words.

Can you survive without a man in your life? You know that's impossible

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Biggie2000(m): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
chiago95:
Are you a human being? Are you normal? Cant you take correction... shift abeg Tueeehhh.
Ignore that boy. Na very useless boy e be.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by chaloskyx: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
its not the end of the world naa naija guys still dey naa with their green pali
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Biggie2000(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
fluffybaby:

But if a man comes out to say how his bae dumped him for his bestie a week to their wedding we will not need to hear details before we start shouting ...hoes ain't loyal grin grin grin
Quit whining. He simply served her breakfast. You were once shining your teeth when a guy was served breakfast. He complained about a girl using him for his body, you had no contribution but to shine your teeth.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by coolhumble(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
E get as e be

Tloc:

Your case can not be redeemed, just like a failed REPUBLIC.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by iamdapsyj(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bunkbars:
Please what do you do for a living, Do you have a job at all, i see your comment whenever i come online to read news, you and that siofra. You two jump on every post to condemn men. Please for your sanity, you need to take some time off social media, you are begin to behave like anobsessed wierdo. This hate is unnecessary, if you continue like this, you will end up fruatrated and lonely, which leads to depression.

You forgot to mention the future is female
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by MoneyGoDrop: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Attention seekers everywhere.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by mradjoy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
When will fowl stop eating each other's intestine?
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nicepoker(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:
Men??

Ndi Uchu!
How far for that your hotel worker ex.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by TonyBby: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:

You're back again, I've been asking of you.
Missed yo rants here.

About yo reply on that post, I think you need to go back to that rehab you just came back from. Ytkv ✝️. Your Papa self never see Abroad yet you're claiming guys hustling with their blood overseas are broke "Do am if e easy". Say any shit again and I fire yo ass up�.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details / Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.