Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit (5332 Views)

Function Of Sperm In Women. / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by SpiritLifeNG: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kings, to avoid stories that touch, learn to know how many failed relationships your girl has been in. Yes, her past matters alot, it's the key to the present and the future. A decent lady in her mid and late 20's shouldn't have been in more than 2-3 failed relationships.

This will mean she has a body count of 5 at max. Extra 2 for casual flings/one night stands. Anything beyond that, utterly mean she whored in her youth , a willful sperm deposit for every community dick, tom and harry. She will never respect you, because whoring is an act of discontentment . You will likely be compared to her exes and be treated with contempt. She is a royal of the babylonian clan. Do away with such woman if you want to live long.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Jeon(f): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
[s]
SpiritLifeNG:
Kings, to avoid stories that touch, learn to know how many failed relationships your girl has been in. Yes, her past matters alot, it's the key to the present and the future. A decent lady in her mid and late 20's shouldn't have been in more than 2-3 failed relationships.

This will mean she has a body count of 5 at max. Extra 2 for casual flings/one night stands. Anything beyond that, utterly mean she whored in her youth , a willful sperm deposit for every community dick, tom and harry. She will never respect you, because whoring is an act of discontentment . You and will likely be compared to her exes and be treated with contempt. She is a royal of the babylonian clan. Do away with such woman if you want to live long.
[/s]

YAWNS

SAME TOPIC EVERY DAY cry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by yuping(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Some kind girls only have one relationship but the way the guys take dey knack them ehnn even married couple don't knack like that.

41 Likes

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by SpiritLifeNG: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jeon:
[s][/s]

YAWNS

SAME TOPIC EVERY DAY cry

how many prick don soak for ur tinini tongue

4 Likes

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Jeon(f): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
SpiritLifeNG:

be like dem don use ur toto shine teeth

YES

BUT ON VENUS.. rubbish
next time come up with something reasonable to say that will defend your baseless theories.

2 Likes

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by sammycipher(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jeon:
[s][/s]

YAWNS

SAME TOPIC EVERY DAY cry
Na Fernandezpablo be dis grin

9 Likes

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by anthonyuncle(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
this post is so immature
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by siofra(f): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Me like this tell a Nigerian man my past, ha! Very funny!!

Except he'll torture me to get it.

3 Likes

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Jeon(f): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
sammycipher:
Na Fernandezpablo be dis grin
HOGWASH
NEXT PLEASE!!

2 Likes

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by weblord1900: 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nairaland girls receiving it recently back to back. cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by SpiritLifeNG: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jeon:

YES

BUT ON VENUS.. rubbish
next time come up with something reasonable to say that will defend your baseless theories.

Baby go easy grin

Oya paste ur acc details.. without the name let me show u some newyear love.. wink wink
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by SpiritLifeNG: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
anthonyuncle:
this post is so immature

Uncle Simpson. u never jam cheesy

7 Likes

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Jeon(f): 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
SpiritLifeNG:
Baby go easy
Oya paste ur acc details.. without the name let me show u some newyear love..

JOKE SO LAME CAN'T EVEN MAKE A BABY GIGGLE.

FUVK YOU, FUVK UR MONEY..

4 Likes

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by SpiritLifeNG: 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jeon:

JOKE SO LAME CAN'T EVEN MAKE A BABY GIGGLE.

FUVK YOU, FUVK UR MONEY..

ouch. I'm hurt now cheesy cheesy

Still paste tho. i mean it.

3 Likes

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by HMarshal(m): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
SpiritLifeNG:

This will mean she has a body count of 5 at max. Extra 2 for casual flings/one night stands. Anything beyond that, utterly mean she whored in her youth , a willful sperm deposit for every community dick, tom and harry. She will never respect you, because whoring is an act of discontentment . You will likely be compared to her exes and be treated with contempt. She is a royal of the babylonian clan. Do away with such woman if you want to live long.

This is quite a wrong judgement.
Truth is,there a good gals out there whoes high body count is as a result of just Hot guys that will do anything to get btw a ladies legs.

When I say Good gals, am not talking bou the once who make stupid choices esp when the innitial warming signs were clear,& come bck to scream all men are dogs.

The scale can Neva be blanced enuf to judge a ladies body counts reason rightfully.
If she meets yr requirements,date/marry her & forget bou her past.

Character & respect for the man is top priority,
Add an average good looks & other minor buh important factors to that & kalas!.

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 31, 2021
You no get money you dey bash women who you wan impress?no be your mate dey make money?
You dey here dey open thread about women..later you will blame your president for your misfortune..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by sammycipher(m): 6:11am On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:

HOGWASH

NEXT PLEASE!!

Old hag
grin na only God know wetin redpill do u

4 Likes

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by uthlaw: 6:35am On Dec 31, 2021
siofra:
Me like this tell a Nigerian man my past, ha! Very funny!!

Except he'll torture me to get it.
the falling boobs n the wideness will make him know!

4 Likes

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by uthlaw: 6:36am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:
You no get money you dey bash women who you wan impress?no be your mate dey make money?
You dey here dey open thread about women..later you will blame your president for your misfortune..
do not worry,he will use one of the women for money ritual as they have no used!

5 Likes

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by paulolee(m): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2021
yuping:
Some kind girls only have one relationship but the way the guys take dey knack them ehnn even married couple don't knack like that.
na dm full my hood...their story don mk guys stop to de do girlfriends tinz bcoz e no worth am

6 Likes

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by paulolee(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2021
being in a committed relationship have no relationship with body count, I know of countless hookup girls wey I jam this year, dm all get serious guys bt dey do hookup as side hustle
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2021
uthlaw:
do not worry,he will use one of the women for money ritual as they have no used!
I am glad you have a mother at home..hold her right so they won't use your mother... grin grin grin
Sometimes you no dey think.. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by SpiritLifeNG: 7:44am On Dec 31, 2021
HMarshal:

This is quite a wrong judgement.
Truth is,there a good gals out there whoes high body count is as a result of just Hot guys that will do anything to get btw a ladies legs.

When I say Good gals, am not talking bou the once who make stupid choices esp when the innitial warming signs were clear,& come bck to scream all men are dogs..

can u listen to yourself?
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by luizpippo(m): 7:51am On Dec 31, 2021
paulolee:
being in a committed relationship have no relationship with body count, I know of countless hookup girls wey I jam this year, dm all get serious guys bt dey do hookup as side hustle

My guy had a 3some, the girl brought by the regular one says she had a serious boyfriend, when she was taking the D, her phone rang and it was her "super hero" that was calling.

Worse part, was she came alone a week or more later to collect D without the knowledge of the other one who brought her initially, I am yet to forgive my guy for his f-ups that day.

2 Likes

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by uthlaw: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

I am glad you have a mother at home..hold her right so they won't use your mother... grin grin grin
Sometimes you no dey think.. wink
my mum no de do hookups!

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Anny98(f): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2021
I wish you all the best of holidays and a Happy New Year!

wink

2 Likes

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2021
uthlaw:
my mum no de do hookups!
Ok man..I don't want to use insultive words at your mother cos I am also one..

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by uthlaw: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Ok man..I don't want to use insultive words at your mother cos I am also one..
so you are female?

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2021
uthlaw:
so you are female?
What were you thinking? undecided
A male?

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Walkee: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2021
All these Kings, Queens, goddess etc are cringy it's makes my skin craw
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by odysey: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2021
SpiritLifeNG:

But they lie, they rarely ever tell the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Journey Of A Monk / The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! / Ladies- How To Get A Smaller Waist And Bigger Hip/butt ....part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.