Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit (5362 Views)

Function Of Sperm In Women. / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Jeon(f): 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
HellVictorinho3:

How is that a request for a number?

So, after all the concern I have shown for her happiness, she will not see me as worthy, right??

Do you think I will kill myself if anyone says bad stuff about me??

I never intended to hurt her .....but if you feel hurt by my posts,then you deserve to be hurt.

What sort of rada rada is this

Are you not the one that's behaving like another thing because I was concerned with your posts against Nigerians/Nigerian men??

Remember when mosdii was generalizing similarly saying all his female relatives are useless....... even his female children if they exist!!!!!

I don't regret being straightforward here........ calling me a pervert doesn't change anything....
[/s]

SHUT UP

teddyjammy

I need your favor..

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

I really appreciate you..he has been bashing me and all women..I decided to ignore cos he is a little Hot kid..
I didn't wanna expose all the wannabe redpillers who sneak sending me unwarranted pm..
Thanks for bringing that out..

Your accusation is a lie!

I never bashed you!

I never bashed all women!

I never took redpills!

I wasn't even able to pm you!

Stop lying!
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Jeon(f): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Off point!

Besides, you are the one at fault for being Hell-bent on bashing people you don't know....... I don't do such!

keep quiet

pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:
[s][/s]

SHUT UP

I need your favor..

It will be stupid of any Nigerian dude to support you after you have condemned all Nigerian men including him....... the other time , you even said Ghanians were better than Nigerians........
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:

why asking for her with those kind of words angry

REPEAT THAT AGAIN.. cool

You are not meant to tell me the words to use.
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Jeon(f): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

I never bashed you!

I never took redpills!

Stop lying!

I guess those are ode

HellVictorinho3:

Even Eminem cannot diss me.......if he thinks he doesn't have to diss me,that won't make him more talented......if you like, worship him,I wonder if it's Eminem's dick you want to eat.......

Take wine along with it .........if you like,chew his balls, don't forget you can step down with colorado mixed with marijuana and codeine.........

and you are senseless, I never said Eminem diss.. I was only trying to let you know about the words on my signature..

you brought that to urself.

HellVictorinho3:

You couldn't stop certain bastards from being useless bastards to me!

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Jeon(f): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

It will be stupid of TeddyJammy to support you after you have condemned all Nigerian men including him....... the other time , you even said Ghanians were better than Nigerians........

YES GHANAIANS ARE BETTER THAN NIGERIAN MEN..
LOOK AT WALE DEFENDING HIS LADIES BECAUSE OF THE OFFENSIVE WORDS REMA SAID.. AND THE REMA IS NO DIFFERENT FROM SOME OF YOU...

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:

I guess those are ode

and you are senseless, I never said Eminem diss.. I was only trying to let you know about the words on my signature..

you brought that to urself.

Who cares were the words came from??

Ode is not lethal..... it's just another word.
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Jeon(f): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Who cares were the words came from??

Ode is not lethal..... it's just another word.

ĺøl

this is what I meant by ODE
An ode is a type of lyrical stanza. It is an elaborately structured poem praising or glorifying an event or individual, describing nature intellectually as well as emotionally.

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:

YES GHANAIANS ARE BETTER THAN NIGERIAN MEN..
LOOK AT WALE DEFENDING HIS LADIES BECAUSE OF THE OFFENSIVE WORDS REMA SAID.. AND THE REMA IS NO DIFFERENT FROM SOME OF YOU...

Is it all Nigerian men that used offensive words at those women...... I wonder what you even mean by offensive!
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

I never bashed you!

I never took redpills!

Stop lying!
Look you are still a small boy and I am old enough to birth you..did you ask for my Gmail or not?
Did you not say you wanted to talk to me about something..most of you are really unwise seriously..you came into my mention asking for chat up..you and that boy Teddy Dannny or so..pls don't step on my nerves like don't make me post your lack of intelligence on this thread aiit..I hate embarrassing people but yve been bashing and mentioning me since yesterday..
Y've been going back and forth with fati and jeon.. seriously I tho you were wise..is this the music you were talking about?
I am glad Berry didn't send you a message cos you are a very uncultured kid..
Now get off this place and stop arguing when you are wrong..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:

ĺøl

this is what I meant by ODE
An ode is a type of lyrical stanza. It is an elaborately structured poem praising or glorifying an event or individual, describing nature intellectually as well as emotionally.

Who cares?

Your Eminem, your cup of wine!
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:
[s][/s]
SHUT UP
teddyjammy
I need your favor..

Smh

And here? Why did u need my help? sad
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Jeon(f): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Is it all Nigerian men that used offensive words at those women...... I wonder what you even mean by offensive!

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Jeon(f): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Who cares?

Your Eminem, your cup of wine!
MY CUP OF WINE, THEN WHY CRYING?

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Look you are still a small boy and I am old enough to birth you..did you ask for my Gmail or not?
Did you not say you wanted to talk to me about something..most of you are really unwise seriously..you came into my mention asking for chat up..you and that boy Teddy Dannny or so..pls don't step on my nerves like don't make me post your lack of intelligence on this thread aiit..I hate embarrassing people but yve been bashing and mentioning me since yesterday..
Y've been going back and forth with fati and jeon.. seriously I tho you were wise..is this the music you were talking about?

I should accept your accusation, for what?

It's true I mentioned you and I wanted to send an email to you......... how is that bashing

What do you know about music that you're questioning me

Can you write songs??

Even Jay-Z can't DISS me............ don't judge me..... like seriously?

Okay....... do you want to kill me??

What will you gain if I die today
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Smh

And here? Why did u need my help? sad

She wants to stop Berry's progress!

She's calling me names.......if you accept what she's saying, that won't stop my musical ambition!

Period!
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:

Why should you be offended by those posts??
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

I should accept your accusation, for what?

It's true I mentioned you and I wanted to send an email to you......... how is that bashing

What do you know about music that you're questioning me

Can you write songs??

Even Jay-Z can't DISS me............ don't judge me..... like seriously?

Okay....... do you want to kill me??

What will you gain if I die today
Look I really don't have time for this..I am quite busy aiit..you don't come online acting this way..you sounded like a cool guy but you let all these wannabe redpillers influence you..
Seriously this ain't you..you shouldn't be doing this aiit..stop all these talk and stop embarrassing yourself..
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Look I really don't have time for this..I am quite busy aiit..you don't come online acting this way..you sounded like a cool guy but you let all these wannabe redpillers influence you..
Seriously this ain't you..you shouldn't be doing this aiit..stop all these talk and stop embarrassing yourself..

I was never influenced!

I just want you to understand!

Stop attributing my speech to redpillers!

Are you happy now??
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nyascobar1414: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

I really appreciate you..he has been bashing me and all women..I decided to ignore cos he is a little ho**ny kid..
I didn't wanna expose all the wannabe redpillers who sneak sending me unwarranted pm..
Thanks for bringing that out..

Expose 3 lemme see..
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Jeon(f): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

don't mind him...

HellVictorinho3:

But your personal text or signature says where am I supposed to go from here?
I was only trying to explain the meaning of the lyrics are not related to the pervert shit pumping up in his brain..

fati2001:

FUVK YOU, I BET YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT EMINEM BECAUSE YOU ARE A ARE A BUSH BOY ...

[s]
HellVictorinho3:

's a misfortune to see someone with a pussy such as you seeming confused......Jeon...... even Rihanna is an apostle of riding/sucking since no one has hurt her to such extent..... remember she's not too old or sick or occupied or ugly or boring or what exactly not to preach the gospel of moaning.
[/s]

The essence of the song is that Eminem is on the top of the music game and every time he thinks he has hit the ceiling, he finds more room to grow and more space to climb up. This ‘space’ is not something handed to him on a silver platter. They are opportunities he has created for himself through hard work, dedication, and pure skill.

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:

MY CUP OF WINE, THEN WHY CRYING?

You don't know what crying means.
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

I was never influenced!

I just want you to understand!

Stop attributing my speech to redpillers!

Are you happy now??
Then you don't come online acting this way..as I said you ain't this kinda guy..be yourself and don't get influenced pls..
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Jeon(f): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Why should you be offended by those posts??

SHUT UP
SIMP GO AND BEG UR DARLING..

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:

don't mind him...

I was only trying to explain the meaning of the lyrics are not related to the pervert shit pumping up in his brain..

[s][/s]

The essence of the song is that Eminem is on the top of the music game and every time he thinks he has hit the ceiling, he finds more room to grow and more space to climb up. This ‘space’ is not something handed to him on a silver platter. They are opportunities he has created for himself through hard work, dedication, and pure skill.
Jeon you are great..you can ignore that boy..I've spoken senses into his head..I wonder how these boys act tho..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Jeon(f): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

You don't know what crying means.

Crying or weeping is the dropping of tears (or welling of tears in the eyes) in response to an emotional state, or pain.

I knew u are doing this because of ur darling cool

I FEEL UR PAINS

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Jeon(f): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Jeon you are great..you can ignore that boy..I've spoke senses into his head..I wonder how these boys act tho..

NO MIND AM HE IS JUST OUT OF SPEECH..

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:

don't mind him...

[s][/s]

Music game?

Well,his fans see him at the top of the game.......but I know that's because of hallucination...... he's sold albums but that doesn't mean he's more talented than me.......call that a joke and watch me bend.......why should I say what you're saying?

Starting vomitting all you can vomit...... I will not change!
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:

NO MIND AM HE IS JUST OUT OF SPEECH..
Once again I really appreciate..bless up jeon..

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Then you don't come online acting this way..as I said you ain't this kinda guy..be yourself and don't get influenced pls..

I think you're offended because I mentioned you in the other thread........no vex ma...... I no know why your body dey boil like this too.....E be like say your own wan pass my own...

But I no bash you ,nah??

Mrs Pablo, wetin happen,nah?
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:

keep quiet

pot calling kettle black

Zazu.....zeh

Your post .....

Zeh....

your problem....

Zeh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Ladies In Their 30's Are Unmarried Now, What's The Cause? / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth / My Boyfriend And I Are Becoming Strangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.