Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit (5364 Views)

Function Of Sperm In Women. / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Weyrehmod: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2021
I'm doomed
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Detonator: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2021
SpiritLifeNG:

Baby go easy grin

Oya paste ur acc details.. without the name let me show u some newyear love.. wink wink
0227953711GTB
Thanks
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Uncle96(m): 11:27am On Dec 31, 2021
yuping:
Some kind girls only have one relationship but the way the guys take dey knack them ehnn even married couple don't knack like that.

Lmaooooooo true
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:

YES

BUT ON VENUS.. rubbish
next time come up with something reasonable to say that will defend your baseless theories.

Why do you act like you don't have a pussy when you're addressing Nigerians??

I ain't supporting any guy against you but...........wetin you dey feel like............... it seems you're willing to have your pussy assessed by as many dicks outside Nigeria as possible!!!!!!

Were you raped by a male in your family??
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Jeon(f): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Why do you act like you don't have a pussy when you're addressing Nigerians??

I ain't supporting any guy against you but...........wetin you dey feel like............... it seems you're willing to have your pussy assessed by as many dicks outside Nigeria as possible!!!!!!

Were you raped by a male in your family??

go beg Hintona to answer you..
Rubbiish

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Jeon(f): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2021
sammycipher:

Old hag grin na only God know wetin redpill do u
FIRST OF ALL WHAT IS REDPILL TO YOU? DO FOLLOW THE APPLICATIONS?
RUBBIISH SHOUTING REDPILL UP AND DOWN AND YET YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THE MEANING..
SOME YESTERDAY ARE SAYING THAT REDPILL IS DIFFERENT FROM MGTOW.. NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by SpiritLifeNG: 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
odysey:

But they lie, they rarely ever tell the truth

They always lie, they are all ashamed of their past. If a woman tells you she has 3 body counts, you should multiply it by 2 or 3. Women with more than 5 body counts eventually become serial cheaters living in denial. They are only sorry when they are caught.

It goes the same with failed relationships. Women who walked out and abandoned their exes due to irreconcilable differences are not meant to be trusted too. There is no conflict beyond resolution if not pride which resists both parties. If you check, one of both parties was willing to stay and make it work, but ur woman decided to dump him because she isn't content, she is over ambitious and ungrateful . Now, you came into the picture, she is suddenly submissive, loving and loyal. what are the odds you're the right and perfect man , because you fell from Jupiter ?

Eventually, she keeps playing cool as long as you are able to meet her expectations till you marry her, she can't wear that mask forever . She will get bored and start cheating as soon as that life threatening ailment falls on you, as soon as you lost that multi million dollar paying job.

The past is always the key, it's all about the way you treated the people from your past that once mattered to you... otherwise what you are putting on right now is a facade.

3 Likes

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by SpiritLifeNG: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:

FIRST OF ALL WHAT IS REDPILL TO YOU?
DO FOLLOW THE APPLICATIONS?

RUBBIISH
SHOUTING REDPILL UP AND DOWN AND YET YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THE MEANING..

SOME YESTERDAY ARE SAYING THAT REDPILL IS DIFFERENT FROM MGTOW.. NONSENSE.

https://www.nairaland.com/6572132/told-im-after-first-sex

Isn't this your thread?
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:

go beg Hintona to answer you..
Rubbiish

But your personal text or signature says where am I supposed to go from here?

It's a misfortune to see someone with a pussy such as you seeming confused......Jeon...... even Rihanna is an apostle of riding/sucking since no one has hurt her to such extent..... remember she's not too old or sick or occupied or ugly or boring or what exactly not to preach the gospel of moaning.
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by fati2001(m): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
SpiritLifeNG:

https://www.nairaland.com/6572132/told-im-after-first-sex

Isn't this your thread?

save URSELF BOY..
YOU CAN'T USE THAT ON ME..
I COPIED WHAT I SAW ON THIS https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know FROM A REDPILLER WANNA BE

Mosetgg:
This is an awesome thread!

I have also read it from the very first page to this last page, awesome!

In my own case I'm in a relationship which I proposed with a ring already with this knelling down of a thing though I did it while in school ( we were in the same class).

Even though I have always been in charge of the relationship, I found out that she was raised by only her mother and so she had no father like experience while growing up, she will always provide anything I need with a very innocent mind.

The challenge now is that I found out I really have made up my mind to marry her earlier but reality hitting me now is that she's not satisfying me sexually at all because I could not penetrate through her Virgina only robbing my thing on the surface, sincerely I've done all my possible best.

It is as if she's not fully developed down there and I'm not finding it funny at all.

The pain she complained of during my trying to penetrate her during sex is unbearable and very unlike of virgin related thing.

Her mom and my parents and most of my friend and hers already knows about the proposer thing because one of her loose friend publicized it.

She was a virgin when I met her and I've went/ going through hell in making love with her since I made her realised I can't play mumu of no sex till marriage and she agreed.
She's very caring, but I discover I don't enjoy or will ever enjoy sex life with her.

Now after thinking of what possible exit way to end the relationship, I told her my genotype is AS knowing fully while that hers also is AS.

I told her I won't want to suffer my kids if I will have one and so we will have to end the relationship.

She has been crying and trying to convinced me that one miracle would happen and that we should go and do another test in different hospitals to further confirm if the earlier result is correct.

I told her we will be ending the relationship by next month ending.

We started the relationship last year February.

Can I get further insight or contribution ?

SO BOY TRY AGAIN LATER

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by fati2001(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

But your personal text or signature says where am I supposed to go from here?
It's a misfortune to see someone with a pussy such as you seeming confused......Jeon.

FUVK YOU, I BET YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT EMINEM BECAUSE YOU ARE A ARE A BUSH BOY ...

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by fati2001(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

even Rihanna is an apostle of riding/sucking since no one has hurt her to such extent..... remember she's not too old or sick or occupied or ugly or boring or what exactly not to preach the gospel of moaning.

I'M NOT RIHANNA, I'M JEON
SHE IS HERSELF AND I'M ME!!
HER SUCKING AND RIDING DICK, HER LIFE

SO SHOVE UR DIRTY SHIT DOWN UR THROAT AND EXCRETE THEM THROUGH UR ANUS..

NOW GO BEG FOR ANY FEMALE MONIKER TO DROP HER WHATSAPP NUMBER.

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
fati2001:

I'M NOT RIHANNA, I'M JEON
SHE IS HERSELF AND I'M ME!!
HER SUCKING AND RIDING DICK, HER LIFE

SO SHOVE UR DIRTY SHIT DOWN UR THROAT AND EXCRETE THEM THROUGH UR ANUS..

NOW GO BEG FOR ANY FEMALE MONIKER TO DROP HER WHATSAPP NUMBER.

I dropped my number..... I didn't beg for anyone's number.... if you never ride or suck dick or both, what's your gain
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
fati2001:

FUVK YOU, I BET YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT EMINEM BECAUSE YOU ARE A ARE A BUSH BOY ...

Even Eminem cannot diss me.......if he thinks he doesn't have to diss me,that won't make him more talented......if you like, worship him,I wonder if it's Eminem's dick you want to eat.......

Take wine along with it .........if you like,chew his balls, don't forget you can step down with colorado mixed with marijuana and codeine.........
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by fati2001(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Even Eminem cannot diss me.......if he thinks he doesn't have to diss me,that won't make him more talented......if you like, worship him,I wonder if it's Eminem's dick you want to eat.......

Take wine along with it .........if you like,chew his balls, don't forget you can step down with colorado mixed with marijuana and codeine.........

I CAN'T DISS YOU NOT TO MENTION EMINEM IT WILL BE A WASTE BECAUSE YOU ARE REALLY SENSELESS... GOING OUT OF POINT .U WROTE SOMETHING ABOUT THE SIGNATURE AND I TOLD YOU THE PERSON BEHIND IT...
YOU ARE JUST SAYING SHITZ BECAUSE UR BRAIN AND SENSE ARE LOST IN PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL REALM .

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by SpiritLifeNG: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
fati2001:

save URSELF BOY..
YOU CAN'T USE THAT ON ME..
I COPIED WHAT I SAW ON THIS https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know FROM A REDPILLER WANNA BE

SO BOY TRY AGAIN LATER

I quoted Jeon. From whence have you crawled from? or, it 's the multiple moniker effect at work? Jobless young adults undecided
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by fati2001(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

I dropped my number..... I didn't beg for anyone's number.... if you never ride or suck dick or both, what's your gain

https://www.nairaland.com/6913624/message-datboredberry#108877787

maybe I'm the one running over female monikers begging for number..

YOU CAN JUST GO TO THE NEAREST HOTEL IN LOCATION INSTEAD OF DISGRACING URSELF ON NL IN FRONT OF THE REDPILLER'S.

HellVictorinho3:

I want to send an email to you.

There's something you need to assist me with.
this message you sent to FernandezPablo

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by fati2001(m): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
SpiritLifeNG:

I quoted Jeon. From whence have you crawled from? or, it 's the multiple moniker effect at work? Jobless young adults undecided

IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE cheesy

THOUGH I'M JOBLESS BUT I DON'T RUN AROUND NL QUOTING AND SAYING TRASHY WORDS TO MONIKERS.

https://www.nairaland.com/6913624/message-datboredberry
https://www.nairaland.com/6915563/another-message-datboredberry

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
fati2001:

YOU CAN JUST GO TO THE NEAREST HOTEL IN LOCATION INSTEAD OF DISGRACING URSELF ON NL IN FRONT OF THE REDPILLER'S.

Where in the link you posted did you see an evidence of me finding numbers?

Who told you it was a number I wanted from FernandezPablo

Only zombies will consider what you're saying as the truth.........no be only hotel ...nah hoetel.
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by SpiritLifeNG: 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
fati2001:

IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE cheesy

THOUGH I'M JOBLESS BUT I DON'T RUN AROUND NL QUOTING AND SAYING TRASHY WORDS TO MONIKERS.

https://www.nairaland.com/6913624/message-datboredberry
https://www.nairaland.com/6915563/another-message-datboredberry

You're still a child.
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
fati2001:

I CAN'T DISS YOU NOT TO MENTION EMINEM IT WILL BE A WASTE BECAUSE YOU ARE REALLY SENSELESS... GOING OUT OF POINT .U WROTE SOMETHING ABOUT THE SIGNATURE AND I TOLD YOU THE PERSON BEHIND IT...
YOU ARE JUST SAYING SHITZ BECAUSE UR BRAIN AND SENSE ARE LOST IN PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL REALM .

So,it will be a waste......to diss me.........why won't it be a waste......it should be in vain..... and it will be in vain.

What is the essence of using what Eminem said as your signature if you're not infuenced.....?.........My brain is lost since you can't find it and you may never find it...........but why must you find my brain..??

Don't you have your own

Eat your Eminem's balls...... I ain't stopping you,nah?
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by fati2001(m): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Where in the link you posted did you see an evidence of me finding numbers?

HellVictorinho3:
I will not be happy with you if you don't take me seriously

I want you to send a message to my WhatsApp number 09093543781 so that we shall address certain things.

[quote author=HellVictorinho3 post=108914696]if you don't see me as someone that is worth it, tell me!

how will she see as a worth person... when ur brain is full of pervert shitz

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by fati2001(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
SpiritLifeNG:

You're still a child.
CHILD THAT'S MORE SENSEBLE THAN SOME NL ADULTS... DISGRACING THEMSELVES.

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by flakkybakky(f): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
SpiritLifeNG:

ouch. I'm hurt now cheesy cheesy

Still paste tho. i mean it.
bros let me collect on her behalf I beg, d Sapa is real. 0008988934,gtb
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Jeon(f): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Who told you it was a number I wanted from FernandezPablo

did I said you want her number?
you want to beg ur nor existing darling.

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Jeon(f): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

So,it will be a waste......to diss me.........why won't it be a waste......it should be in vain..... and it will be in vain.

What is the essence of using what Eminem said as your signature if you're not infuenced.....?.........My brain is lost since you can't find it and you may never find it...........but why must you find my brain..??

Don't you have your own

Eat your Eminem's balls...... I ain't stopping you,nah?

What is the essence of using NL as your social if you're not infuenced..

Eat your nor existing darling pussy ...... I ain't stopping you,nah?

STUPID PIECE OF PUSSILICKER

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
fati2001:

How is that a request for a number?

So, after all the concern I have shown for her happiness, she will not see me as worthy, right??

Do you think I will kill myself if anyone says bad stuff about me??

I never intended to hurt her .....but if you feel hurt by my posts,then you deserve to be hurt.

What sort of rada rada is this

Are you not the one that's behaving like another thing because I was concerned with your posts against Nigerians/Nigerian men??

Remember when mosdii was generalizing similarly saying all his female relatives are useless....... even his female children if they exist!!!!!

I don't regret being straightforward here........ calling me a pervert doesn't change anything....
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:

Beg her for what exactly

Were you in my mind?
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:

Jeon thanks for bringing that out..most of these wannabe redpillers do come to my mention talking about their sexual urge...well I don't like embarrassing people so I let go off..
The guy has been bashing women while behind he sneaks to talk gibberish with me.. undecided
I am glad Berry did not send him a message cos he sure was gonna post her number here..

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Jeon(f): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Beg her for what exactly

Were you in my mind?

why asking for her with those kind of words angry

REPEAT THAT AGAIN.. cool

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
fati2001:

I really appreciate you..he has been bashing me and all women..I decided to ignore cos he is a little ho**ny kid..
I didn't wanna expose all the wannabe redpillers who sneak sending me unwarranted pm..
Thanks for bringing that out..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:

What is the essence of using NL as your social if you're not infuenced..

Eat your nor existing darling pussy ...... I ain't stopping you,nah?

STUPID PIECE OF PUSSILICKER

Off point!

Besides, you are the one at fault for being Hell-bent on bashing people you don't know....... I don't do such!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Very Romantic (pix) / Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k / What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.